LG Electronics Customer Care

Uttar Pradesh

Mobile:
Mobile:

Load

LG Electronics related photos (1003)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

LG Electronics Complaints & Reviews

sandi24
We bought a LG Refrigerator. Its compressor got non-functional in about 1 year. We approached Northern Service, LG Authorized Service Centre (Address: 73, G. T. Road, Srerampore, Hooghly, PIN - 712203). They (particularly the service representative, Mr. Tipu Sultan) said that they will take away the fridge in return they will provide the purchasing amount of the fridge which is Rs. 16000/-. My father Mr. Jaydev Pal told him his full name for the preparation of cheque. Even later on I messaged Tipu Sultan my father name's spelling. When they came to take away the fridge, they handed over the cheque (Cheque No. - 038690) bearing my father's name with wrong spelling (Joydeb Pal)! However, they took away the fridge in their custody. Again we informed it to service centre about the matter. Tipu Sultan said that we have provided the wrong spelling!! 1 month passed; still we haven't got the corrected cheque yet. They are neglecting the issue from the beginning.

Please look into the matter with care.

Sandip Pal
S/o Jaydev Pal
26, J. C. Khan Road, Jheel Park,
Mankundu, Hooghly.
PIN - 712139
Complaint comments  Add a comment

subrataauddy
    MY LG 32 INCHES JAZZ MODEL STARTED GIVING PROBLEM EARLY IN ITS LIFE.IT WAS BOUGHT FROM SPENCERS HYPER RETAIL ,SOUTH CITY MALL KOLKATA.IN 2009.
    WITHIN A YEAR ITS POWER CIRCUIT WAS DAMAGED.THE COMPANY REPAIRED IT AS IT WAS WITHIN WARRANTY PERIOD.
    NEXT YEAR SAME PROBLEM OCCURED AND I HAD TO PAY AROUND 2600/- RUPEES TO GET IT RIGHT.
    NEXT YEAR AGAIN SAME PROBLEMAGAIN I PAID 2600 FOR REPAIRING...AND I ASKED WHY SAME PROBLEM IS COMING...THEY CAN NOT ANSWER CLEARLY.
    COME 2012 OCTOBER AGAIN TV IS NOT GETING POWER...I LODGED A COMPLAINT (RNA[protected].
    TECHNICIAN CAME TO MY HOUSE SAID IT WAS SAME PROBLEM...THIS TIME I WAS VERY ANGRY AND SAID WHY SHOULD THEY SOLD ME A FAULTY TV AND EVERY YEAR EXTORTING MONEY FROM ME IN THE NAME OF REPAIR...THEY SAID NOTHING AND SAID SPARE IS NOT AVAILABLE I HAVE TO WAIT 7 DAYS FOR SPARE.
    AFTER 12 DAYS THEY CAME WITH SPARE AND SAID THAT THEY WRONG DIAGNOSED THE PROBLEM AND THIS TIME IT WAS NOT POWER CIRCUIT BOARD PROBLEM...IT IS MOTHER BOARD PROBLEM...AND MOTHERBOARD IS NOT AVAILABLE.
    I SAID THEN WHAT IS YOUR SUGGESTION...THEY SAID THEY CAN REFUND 30 PERCENT OF THE VALUE.
    I SUGGESTED THAT IT WAS THE FAULT OF THE COMPANY TO SELL ME A FAULTY TV ...EITHER THEY REPLACE THE TV OR GIVE ME FULL REFUND.
    SINCE THEN 5 MONTHS HAVE PASSED AND STILL EVERYBODY ON THE COMPANY FRONT IS SILENT.THEY TRIED TO MAKE ISSUE WITH BILL NOT LEGIBLE AND BRING OTHER BILL FROM THE RETAILER...KIND OF NONSENSE...BUT LASTLY THEY STOPPED CONTACTING AND ANSWERING MY CALL.

I HAVE 3 POINT DEMAND
    1) EITHER REPLACE THE TV WITH SAME CONFIGURATION AND SPECIFICATION....IF NOT AVAILABLE WITH NEW HIGHER MODEL..I[censored]NWILLING THEN TO REFUND WHOLE BILLING AMOUNT ALONG WITH THE REPAIR CHARGES I PAID.
    2) I WILL NOT PAY A SINGLE PAISA ON ANY CHARGE THEY MIGHT INCUR FOR REPLACING THE TV (EXAMPLE--FREIGHT CHARGES,LEVIES,TAXES,SERVICE CHARGES BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE STATED ABOVE)
    3) REASONABLE COMPENSATION FOR WASTING MY PRECIOUS TIME AND MENTAL HASSLES I HAVE UNDERGONE DUE TO THEIR CALLOUSNESS.........

IAM ADDING BILL PHOTOS AS A PROOF

BAD PRODUCT.NO SERVICE.NO REFUND
    BAD PRODUCT.NO SERVICE.NO REFUND

LG 32 inches LCD TV — not working

I had purchased one LG LCD TV from you on 27.05.2009. With in a month of purchase it developed some fault and I logged in with LG customer care and the Service Engineer who inspected the TV told us some components have bursted and offered to service the TV.

But I did not agree for servicing. Only replacement of the TV is acceptable to me as the fault occurred due to manufacturing defect. 2 months back i lodged the complaint, But so far no response from LG.

kar.Sushmita09
      I have bought a refrigerator of LG Electronics(Model NO:258VE5 and Serial No:020056)from a local authorised dealer(M/S Ganga Jamuna,House of Electronics And home Appliance, TE-2 Golbazaar KGP:721301) on 10/06/2011. Recently the compressor of the fridge has dysfunctioned and has stopped working. Have complained to the LG customer Care([protected])on first of march 2013(Cmplaint No: RNA[protected].Complaint was lodged by my father and hence his phone number and address is registered in the complaint. They sent a guy for inspection. But none reverted back after that. After 10 days of Sufferaance, I lost my patience and called the LG customer care for status of my complaint. To my utter surprise, nothing was updated on the Service Request. Managed to get the number of Saha Service Center([protected]) which is an authorised LG service center located in Haldia from the customer care guys. But still no action. Also the service center guys suggested to buy a new fridge as replacement might not happen or might take upto 3 months(Despite my fridge is under warranty period).Please help us out. I am a working woman staying at kolkata and my parents stay at Kharapur(Paschim Midnapur).Please help us.

PS. I will be uploading the bill(Date of Purchase) tomorrow.

Susmita Kar

LG — Harassment

Been filing complaints since October but still no solution
      Dear Customer

We regret the inconvenience that is caused to you. Please get your call registered with our 24x7 Call Center @[protected] for assistance or you can mail us @ serviceindia[at]lge[dot]com

shekher1983
        Hi All,

I bough LG L9 phone and after 1 month use the mobile phone was dead and i was not able to switch on i gave for servicing in LG Service center Adayar,Chennai they said they will fix in 1 hour after sitting for one hour they said they need another 2 days to fix it next time again we went this time they promised they wil give after 2 days and they said they will call back every time and after 10 days niether we got the phone and any call from they and they keep on promising bla bla

i am so frustrated after 18k worth of phone i am total loss and i have to buy another one LG india sucks i feel micromax is having better service then LG india and even there phones are having equipped with better feature at reasonable price

Based on my experience I would say every one to stay away from any LG products.

-Chandra

shekher1983
          Hi Forum,

This is regarding my LG phone i bough 2 month back used for 1 month and it became dead in 1 month .

i gave the phone for service in adyar and the person there said they wil give me 1 hour and said some software problem but after waiting for one hour they said there is some other issue they wil give next days and its been more then 10 days i have not got my phone niether any calls from them i have also called area manager regarding this but still no resulution.

Its so frustrating after 18k worth of phone i cant use it and after so many promise they dont give me back working phone.

All users please be aware about LG INDIA an also request users to post this in several forums so the peoples dont get cheated by LG.

Chandra

CHANDRANATH BASU
            LG PLASMA TV, SOLD TO ME BY ADAMS, KHARAGPUR, ON 4TH MAY,2012. IT HAS SEVERE PROBLEM OF MALFUNCTIONING SINCE NOV,2012, AND THE SERVICE ENGINEER VISITED AND REARED THE PRODUCT 3 TIMES, BUT THE PRODUCT IS STILL TROUBLESOME. THE MOTHER BOARD HAS BEEN REPLACED, BUT THE MALFUNCTIONING IS STILL LINGERING, STILL IT IS UNDER WARRANTY PERIOD, BUT WHAT WILL BE AFTER THE EXPIRY OF THE WARRANTY PERIOD. SO I CLAIM AND REQUEST TO REPLACE THE PRODUCT COMPLETELY OR I HAVE TO TAKE NECESSARY STEPS.
            THANKS.
            CHANDRANATH BASU
            Dear Mr. Basu,

We regret the inconvenience you had to face and would like to help resolve this issue on priority basis. We have made a note of your complaint and request you to kindly provide us with your service request number/complaint number or contact details so that we can look into the matter.

For any further assistance, please feel free to write us at [protected]@lge.com

LG Customer Support Team

mala ranganathan
              I am mala ranganathan residing at r.a.puram chennai.i recently purchased a n lg microwave oven and i had certain complaints against the shop i purchased.hence i called the customer care of lg and registered a complaint and the person after taking down all the details promptly assured me i would get a call from lg in the next 24 hrs .i never got a call for the next 96 hrs.so i called the customer care no again and the whole story i repeated .but this time i was not prepared to wait for another 24 hrs and requested them for lg ( customer care-sales ) no to whom i can explain the complaint.i was able to talk to him but the way he spoke and the flippant answers he gave did not satisfy me.he was not even listening to what i had to say.i am very surprised at the way they treat their clients.when i told him that i was going to make a complaint to higher officials he calmly says you may complain to anybody you like.is this the way a reputed company official has to speak.the name of the person is mr.saravanan.i would appreciate if the lg company would atleast make sure such irresponsible officers are removed from responsible posts
              thanks,
              mala
              5th march 2013
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

smukherj
                I had bought a 260 litre double door LG refrigerator on 13/10/2011 and had also done an annual maintenance contract for it by LG (HLP No. MG 011254). Suddenly towards the end of january this year the refrigerator stopped cooling and the food inside started to rot and hence on 30/01/2013 we lodged a complaint at LG 1-800 customer care number (complain ticket no. RNA[protected]. After a couple of days a mechanic visited my home on 01/02/2013 for servicing the problem but after inspection informed us that this problem is beyond repair and hence the whole refrigerator will be replaced by LG since it is under AMC.

After that whenever I called at the local service centre, I was told that checking the warehouse inventory and arranging for a new item will take about a month and it will take time before I receive the new refrigerator. Firstly, this is very surprising to me that a company like LG takes so much time in handling a replacement case even when the customer has done an AMC ! Secondly, a refrigerator being such an absolutely necessary item without which a household cannot even properly operate since the food will get rotten and there will be other burdening tasks, the customer should at least promptly get a temporary arrangement if the actual replacement takes so much time.

So after waiting for more than 3 weeks, since I neither got a replacement nor a temporary arrangement and it was becoming increasingly difficult for us to run the household without a working refrigerator, I again wrote to their email id and also posted on their facebook page requesting them to urgently look into the matter and solve my problem. On 22nd February they wrote that they will get in touch with me soon. Today is 3rd March and they have not contacted me yet. It's now well over a month that my refrigerator is not working inspite of having an AMC. How much more do I have to wait ? Seems like LG is trying to test customer's patience !

And when I myself now call at the cell number of the local service centre supervisor (provided by their 1-800 customer care), nobody picks it up or calls me back. Looks like phonecalls, emails, facebook posts nothing work for LG. LG stands for "Lut Gaya" !

Sumalya Mukherjee.
                91-[protected]

LG Refrigerator — Pathetic Customer Service

My Refrigerator has developed some faults and simply not working.
                I have regiestered a complaint number F9C41305020 more than 2 days ago, but so far no one has attended to it inspite of repeated reminders to the customer care.
                This is really not the kind of service one would expect from LG.

Gaurav.
                To,

I have 10 days before complaint what happen and whar are doing
                my reffrigrator is not cooling please help me,

A-65/2, alla mohalla, Tehkhand, Okhla phase -1, new delhi-110020
                Mobile No, 91+[protected], [protected]

LG Refrigerator — No Repair/Replacement even after 2 weeks

I Bought a LG refrigerator in year 2009.I complained with LG for a Faulty refrigerator last week. Complaint Number:RNA[protected]..After two days an Engineer came and told us that the compressor is giving problems and he would change the compressor the next day. Since then no one has come to get it repaired. I heard the service from LG is good and this is what we get. No refrigerator in 44+ temp and pathetic service from you people. I should have heard others and should have bought Samsung.Please look into the matter or else i have to complaint to your senior authorities..

I Have already sent email to LG customer care and called like 5-6 times..
                R.D Singh

LG — LG worst service for a Refrigerator repair

I have been contacting LG since 15th March 2012. Complaint no is RNA[protected] but nobody is bothered to get my refrigerator repaired even after repeated calls to these people. Their technician came on 16th and gave us a no of another technician who we were supposed to call for gas refilling. Is this our job?

Then we kept calling this guy and this guy gave another no who said that he would reach our home at around 6:30 pm on 17th. When we called him again at around 6 PM he said that he wont be coming and we should talk to his supervisor. Are we supposed to this only? Then i talked to the call center supervisor Mr Mukesh who took these guys online and these guys gave non sense excuses and even after my repeated request to arrange an engineer yesterday they didnt send anybody. Their branch head Pooja didnt even picked the call.

Yesterday only i got a call from some engg who told me that the engg would reach at my home today morning but till now i havent received any call and still waiting for the refrigerator to get repaired.

I dont know how much time will they take.

Life`s not good with LG. Its hell !!!!!!!!
                Dear customer

We regret the inconvenience that is caused to you. We have transferred your complaint number and details to the concerned branch service center. Our representative will get in touch with you at the earliest and help you out with all the product related issues.

Thank you.

LG — Pathetic Customer Support

So after waiting for more than 3 weeks, since I neither got a replacement nor a temporary arrangement and it was becoming increasingly difficult for me to run the household without a working refrigerator, I again wrote to their email id and also posted on their facebook page requesting them to urgently look into the matter and solve my problem. On 22nd February they wrote that they will get in touch with me soon. Today is 3rd March and they have not contacted me yet. It's now well over a month that my refrigerator is not working inspite of having an AMC. How much more do I have to wait ? Seems like LG is trying to test customer's patience !

Sumalya Mukherjee.
                91-[protected]

Kuldeep100

A micro oven model no. MC- 8083MLR was purchased on 20.10.2006 for around 15,000/-. from a LG dealer namely Perfection, New Market, Bhopal
                  The oven went out of order in June, 2012. It was taken to one registered LG service center, who lied and said the Oven has been set O.K.charging some Rs. 600/- not checking working of oven there, believing him as a gentleman. But, when it was taken home, the fault was still there. We informed the service Center immediately who sent their technician next day who could not set it right. Luckily our Rs. 600/- we could take back.

In August, thinking we should go through customer care center after registering, I lodged a complaint about the non functional of Micro Oven. After some time other service center person took the oven and said in week's time it be delivered back. The trouble started when he did not respond but I kept on asking about our oven as my interest. After a month or so, I was told some part are being procured. Finally after another one month on my asking I was told that oven's spare PCB is not available therefore, old one only would be repaired and the charge would be Rs. 5000/- I had no other choice but to accept the terms of repairing. Since then, I kept on asking the LG, Bhopal area Manger Mr. Amit Sahoo about my repairing of Oven. He kept me giving date after date telling some parts are being bought from some where. After about six months later towards end of January 2013 Mr. Sahoo told me some problem is coming up and within three days he would inform me whether or not it is possible to repair or not. Waiting for further 15 days, I rang his Boss Mr. Avinash. Earlier as well, in between, I had informed him about my problem, to that he assured me then, he would revert back to me with full detail in a day or two which, he never did. This time again he used same sentence! I got annoyed this time with that and told him that not only he, nobody from service center or LG company telephoned me in last seven-eight months about my Oven repair. I further told him while; I must have given at least 500 calls to LG people. To this direct reply of mine, he promised me that he would surely revert back in 15 mts. I waited for 1 hour instead and again rang back to Mr. Avinash who, told actually he was in some meeting and would definitely ring me back. After another half an hour, his phone did ring mine for which, I congratulated him as the first call ever from LG personnel has come in last 8 months of oven repair deal. Well, he finally informed me that it can not be repaired and that I should take away my Oven in very authoritative tone When I asked would LG take this in exchange of New Oven, he bluntly said as per Comapany's rule its depreciation is 100% for 5 years and its value is Zero now.

This was a direct insult disgrace to me I had to face after striving hard to get my Oven repaired through so called CUSTOMER CARE CENTERS OF LG. I wondered with myself that we must have used Oven not more that 10 times a year that is about 50 times in 5 years. and how LG has fixed age of Oven as 5 years while a vehicle which runs on road has a life of 15 years! I also wonder why LG is not keeping spare parts for so costly items when a mobile costing 1 or 2 thousands only has got all the spares available.

Through you, I wish LG should be penalized for not making spare parts available for such costly items so that other middle income group won't suffer like me. For my benefit, I may get the compensation for physical and mental agony and also for monetary spent with not proper return!

LG Micro oven — Defective Spare parts

I had purchased a LG micro-oven Model no MC-767W-WS from Pune Central, Bund Garden on 15th Aug, 2007. After few months, I noticed that the door of the micro-oven was getting rusted and the rust mark was affecting the steel side of the oven. I logged in a complaint W8C81302482 on[protected] through phone. The LG representative came in within 2-3 days and replaced the door with a new one. However, I found that this new door was melting whenever I was using the oven for heating. Hence, I again logged in the complaint. The person in-charge of the Pune branch Viman Nagar sent in the same person again for checking and found that the door is defective and needed to be replaced. I was advised not to use the unit till the door is replaced. Till date nothing has been done regarding the complaint, despite the complaint being made under warranty period. There is severe deficiency in the services as the company has failed to attend to the complaint of the consumer within warranty period and after repeated follow-ups since date.

LG Micro oven — Non issue of docket no.

On behalf of Eastern Railway, Howrah Division i called on [protected] on 6.3.09 at 04.23 pm and gave all details as asked for service of a micro oven at our staff canteen at DRM office Howrah station. I was told that a docket No. will be issued to my Mob.No [protected] or to my mail A/c but till now i have not been issued any docket no.Please see to it.

LG — MICRO OVEN

LG Service,

COMPLAINT NO : C[protected]

It's really pathetic to experience that LG-Service is at the worst.

Being a loyal customer of LG for quite some time now... it's hard to believe that LG-offers poor after sales service.

I have registred a complaint on 15th of April 2010, requesting service for my Micro Oven. The service engineer had visited and promised to get back with the required spares the very next day...

Since than, I have been calling the service engineer and LG Customer service almost daily.... But there is no any good response for their side....

I feel now owning a LG product is not a comfort but a curse to your peace of mind...

Hope LG attends to the service request at the earliest.

LG Micro oven — Complaint has given but not responded

Dear Sir/ Madam,

We are giving complaint from Vizag city about our LG Micro Oven. Complaint was given on 25th October'10 and Time is 16:45 hrs. Complaint No. is C10A2531345. But still there is no response. I have called thrice about the status of the Oven. I have not yet received the information.

Plz let me know the status of the same.

Kindly do the needful.

l g company — l g micro oven

i am from baramulla kashmir i have iproblem in my micro oven from 6 months i talked to ur service center mr bilbir singh from baramulla canca no[protected] but he refused me he told me go to c / court i can not do this oven we have no parts and to the company so i am suffering so requst u please solove my problem i will be very thankfull to ur company my mb no is [protected]

zahoor ahmad anim
                  sopore kashmir

LG Micro oven — negligence in service

This is A.K Roychowdhury from Kolkata. I am a loyal customer of your brand. Almost every appliance at my home is of your brand. For past 2months my micro oven is not working. Repeatedly I have contacted your customer care executives and they gave me the assurance of prompt action. But all my attempts went in vain as my grievances are not sorted. I am still suffering from malfunctioning of my micro oven. Service Executive visited my place once and detected that a particular part of the micro oven need to be replaced and within a week time that executive will come and make the required replacement. But my problem is not solved. Since then I gave the service center innumerable calls. Each time they said that that particular part is out of stock. Once it is available my problem will be solved immediately. This has been going on for 2months now. Its very regretful to say LG being such an esteemed company has such service providers who are incompetent and useless.
                  I would like to request you to take required steps and do the needful. Your prompt action is solicited.

From: A.K Roychowdhury.
                  56R,Kankulia Road,
                  Kolkata:700029.

Complaint number:RNA[protected]

LG — For Micro Taking much more time

I have bought my LG Microwave just 3 months back. But now its taking much more time for micro.2 days earlier i could get hot water in 40 seconds but now its taking around 2 minutes. PLz help to resolve it.

My Contact no. is [protected]
                  Dear Kuldeep,

Please get your call registered with our 24x7 Call Center @[protected] for assistance or you can mail us at [protected]@lge.com

LG Customer Support Team

shweta joshi
                    A year back we have bought LG LED 3D smart tv,but just two months after the gaurantee period some two fine lines start appering on the screen. We have called technician from LG and he is saying LED screen damaged on its own and gaurantee period is gone so they are helpless.Changing of screen will cost 30,000-35,000.We are feeling cheated,we have bought 100000 /-worth tv and in a year on its own how can this happen.we need assistance!!

K.JAYASHREE
                      Respected Sir/Madam,

I Ms. K.Jayashree, missed my cell phone which has a airttel pre-paid connection [Chennai] yesterday around 7.00pm [ 25/3/13] as i was coming out of IIT gunidy and moving towards Gandhi Mandapam. I request you to please arrange for blocking my SIM at the earliest.

My cell number is [protected].

Thanking you in anticipation and awaiting your kind response,

jayashree.
                      Namaste Jayashree,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 26 Feb. 2013 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

For any queries you may have you can also get in touch with us at [protected]@in.airtel.com.

Deepak Mohod

Namaste Jayashree,

This is to inform you that your concern listed 26 Feb. 2013 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However as your contact number is non contactable, hence, we have sent a sms for the same. Please share the required details with us at [protected]@in.airtel.com.

Sandeep Kumar

Namaste Jayashree,

We were waiting to hear back from you. Since you haven’t written in yet, we trust your issue has been resolved. If you still need assistance, we request you to Please share the required details with us at [protected]@in.airtel.com.

Deepak Mohod

RA GADHAVI
                        I PURCHESED LG (PLASUMA-MODE.42PA4520ATR) ON DT.23/02/13,AND I RECIVED SMS FROM VM-LGCARE WITH MY ID-RNA[protected].AFTER LONG DURATION PAST MORE THAN 24 HOURS I CONTECT TO COSTUMOR CARE 3RD TIME ON DT.25/02/13 AT 4.38PM WITH MR.ROHIT AND HIS ATTITUED FOUND ABNORMAL AND HE WAS COMPLITLY MANORLESS PERSON WHO NOT CARE OF COSTUMER BUT HE WAS ARGUMENT LOUDLY AND TELL THAT EVERY THING IS DONE AS PER OUR RULES NOT AS YOU WANT.MR.ROHIT WAS NOT TAKE CARE ABOUT MY QUIRRY AND NEED.I SHOCKED AND HAVEN'T ANY ANS. FOR HIM.I WAS DEAL WITH LOT OF PEPOLE BUT NEVER FACE THIS TYPE OF MANNERLESS PERSON.
                        REMINDER
                        This is not a complaint but a reminder of my request made on 22nd of the current month regarding instalation of an LG LED 3D TV At the following address: House No=123
                        Block = E, RANJIT AVENUE
                        AMRITSAR (Punjab)
                        My request id is=RNA[protected] made on 22nd Sept 2013 through shopkeeper.
                        Davinder jeet singh
                        Complaint comments  Add a comment

ankitparikh84
                          My LG microwave's touch panel got damaged. Owen is of black colour. On registering a complaint the engineer brought white panel and that also after 15 days. White panel cant go with black owen so the engg told that he will bring black one after few days.. Then after 3-4 days i got a call from the engg that black panel is not available and only white is available and company has stopped its production. Also on taking the matter further to their customer care they also told me the same thing. Now i have only 2 options
                          1) Insert white panel in black owen which i wont do
                          2) Get depreciation of 10-15 % coz the owen is 4 yrs old. (depreciation of 600 INR)

This means that i have to buy a new owen of 6-7k. a loss of 7 thousand and that too only for a panel which costs around 1000 RS.
                          This also means that anyone buying lg product if your product gets old and damaged just throw it and buy new one because LG doesnt support their products after some. In short people over there pls stop buying lg products the only reason is poor poor poor and thousands times poor support.

Because of LG i will have to suffer a loss of 6-7k minus 600 (depreciation) which is really .. Shame on LG.. Will never again buy their products.

My LG complaint number : RNA[protected]

Lg Microwave — Faulty Product,bad service levels

I purchased an LG microwave in May and it stopped working in october.after repairs for the first time and replacement of the MAGNETRON,it stopped working again within 2 days.since then i've had to contact the company's customer service line,the customer service manager Mr.Swapnil Salvi,Mr.Rao (a supervisor) and many other people just to get a technician to my doorstep.
                          finally on sending a technician,the parts sent with him were all wrong and not meant for my model number.
                          I was also promised a replacement since my appliance has stopped working twice within 6 months of purchase
                          I am extremely unhappy with the service level and have absolutely lost all confidence in LG as a consumer product company.

Anand Bhushan
                            I have purchased a 5.1 surround sound LG home theater. One year out of warranty, the DVD player failed. One month later, even the power supply unit failed and the system fails to turn on.

I have called the LG help line ([protected]) several instances. At each instance a complaint number is given and closed WITHOUT attending to the problem. Extremely unprofessional. The complaint numbers are as follows (January 9th: RNA[protected]; Feb 2nd RNA[protected].

When for the third time I called the LG customer service line, a service engineer was sent to my residence. Strangely, I was asked to send a follow up complaint via email with the receipt by Mr. Sriram (who claimed to be a "Customer Support Manager") to [protected]@yahoo.com. The yahoo email ID for LG customer service is reflective of their lack of professionalism.

The service engineer Mr. Selva ([protected]) has refused to service the problem. He ended his visit by asking us to bring the home theater to the LG service center! When queried for the office address.....shockingly he was not able to provide the same!

At this stage, I would strongly recommend against any LG products which such poor and below par customer service. I am seriously contemplating filing a consumer complaint in the appropriate forums.

Advocate Anand Bhushan

LG — Incompetent customer service

I am writing to you to express my dissatisfaction with the LG customer service / after sales service.

I had raised an issue with your support team a month ago in relation to a faulty swing component of my split air conditioner. Since then I have raised at least 4 more calls and my issue has still not been resolved.

The technicians promptly show up the next day, however completely ignorant of the case history and the issue. All they are aware of is that the “AC is not working”. I have lost track of earlier case numbers but following are the two recent ones:

N9C50705200 – 07/05/2009
                            N9C51513089 – 15/05/2009

Once again I had to explain the issue all over again to each technician and the one who visited on the 15th made me speak to his manager. The manager assured me the following:

- The technician will immediately remove the faulty part, and
                            - The part will be replaced with a new one either today (15/05/09) or tomorrow (16/05/09).

It’s the 22nd and I have not heard a word from the support team. They have acquired a part of my air conditioner and have left it without replacing one. I fail to understand how a simple issue like this can take so long to be resolved. Furthermore I would not be so agitated if someone would have called me and given me a simple update on the issue.

I cannot possibly call the customer service and raise another call, so that another ignorant technician shows up to waist both his and my time.

I deeply regret to say this that LG might make good products but I would not be buying any of them simply because of their inability ensure customer satisfaction.

Abhijeet Vohra
                            sir
                            this is not complant
                            i am from patiala punjab and my mobile no is [protected], [protected]
                            i purchase lg lcd from chd last year may2009

from last 15-20 days he is not working

so please guide where i go

LG Refrigerator — Defective LG refrigerator

Jagbir Rana
                              In 2011 i bought a Brand new LG refrigerator,On the main door of refrigerator there is a sticker on which written that "...
                              Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

preshukla
                              I have purchased lg microwave oven .after few months it was making more heating then the normal procedure and it was the starting of the problem of over heating. my product was under in warranty period so i was submitted my in customer care. Managing person over there gave me the assurance . That was the time before 9 months . He assured me again n again for till weekend n I am still waiting please tell me what should I do ahead n give me some help.
                              I registered a complaint with LG dealer regarding malfunctioning of Microwave oven long back. However it was not attended. After a month I got information that register your complaint of LG helpdesk through phone. On 18/10/07, I registered complaint over phone and complaint ID A1803661 was given to me & it was assured that complaint will be attended within 24 hrs. After passing of one week I have called again and was assured that co. representative will reach by next day. Till now noone has bothered to attend the complaint

LG — Microwave oven

LG service is the worst

J David

GOVIND PRAJAPAT
                                dear sir,
                                i buy a lg led monitor which sl no is 207NDEZ3B740 ON 13TH FEB 2013. your company give a McAfee Anti Virus for One year complete version at free.
                                I receive key words from your company on my mail [protected]@gmail.com
                                But your given site was not open
                                So how i can download your antivirus version.
                                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Desktop Computers

munda192001
                                  I have a 32 inch flat screen which is under annual maintenance contrat. It is not working since last 6 moths i have been asked to wait for the parts to be replaced.The LCD screen needs to be replaced. Now after 6 month they are saying the parts is not available and cannot be replaced. I am sick and tired of calling them. I have called the area head also but he is of no help and never picks up my call now, I am planning to approach consumer court and complain about this service.

Lg india has to look into this matter ASAP.

Mercy Rebello
                                    I have purchased a new Fridge from Sony Mony Andheri branch it is a Side by side refrigerator costing Rs.61000/- in the month of December, 2012 it was a defect piece then they changed it and again they gave us a defect piece, i have complaint to LG customer care helpline no and also spoken to the manager in charge his name is Manish he said he will exchange but till date they have not exchanged. They gave us a fridge with a hole in the deep freezer and there is no ice tray in that on compartment is missing, The complaint was lodged from Jan'13 and also on 5th Feb'13 but much to my surprise that the company is not taking any action nor is calling the consumer and asking the problem. After repeatedly calling the customer care they say that there is a strike going on in LG and refuse to give us what we are asking. I request you if you could help so that we can get a new fridge with all the acessories. We have paid a high price and this is what LG has given us. Can you please take actioh on the same. A photo of the fridge was also taken by the engineer
                                    Mrs. Mercy Rebello

LG Detergent Powder — COMPLAIN QUALITY

Sujit Chakravorty

I want to en-quire that has the LG group launched LG detergent powder. I have powder with LG logo...
                                      Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

Recently Discussed

(17 minutes ago)
                                      Livpure
                                      no refund after subscription order cancellation
                                      (29 minutes ago)
                                      Suv Solutions
                                      Work from home fraud
                                      (55 minutes ago)
                                      Air India
                                      Job scam/ fraud in name of job
                                      (55 minutes ago)
                                      Quikr Placement
                                      fraud on the name of job
                                      (1 hours 0 minutes ago)
                                      Citrus Payment Solutions
                                      citrus payment solutions refund of payment collected but not credited to ghmc.