LG Electronics Customer Care

Uttar Pradesh

Mobile:
Mobile:

Load

LG Electronics related photos (1003)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

LG Electronics Complaints & Reviews

sjk72
We had purchased the washing machines fully automatice front loaded of LG made from Vijay Sales in Mumbai in July 2007. July this year 2011, we found smoke is coming out from the machines so we stoped it.

After that we regestered the service request on line with LG which got acknowledged by the company with complain number as RNA[protected].

Till now no service engineer has visited. I am wondering how a big company like LG is going to afford such poor service.

I request Mr. Lakshmikant Gupta, Vice-President and Chief Marketing Officer, LG Elecronices who is now from today started a progarmme called compaign on wheels, to look into it and do the needful.

Sanjeev Kumar,
Mumbai,
L.G. front loading washing machine not running.can you arrange to repair?
my address, S.Aruna, 535 Deepam nagar, vengikkal Post, Tiruvannamalai.
Email Id : [protected]@gmail.com. phone : [protected].
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Washing Machines

vishnubk
    Please block my phone-LG GX200 Dual SIM phone bearing IMEI numbers:

Containing SIM cards:
    BSNL Kerala: [protected]
    DOCOMO Orissa: [protected]

Lost the phone in Chennai,Ambattur area on[protected].
    Please block my phone-LG GX500 Dual SIM phone bearing IMEI numbers:

Containing SIM cards:
    BSNL Kerala: [protected]
    DOCOMO C.G: [protected]

Lost the phone in thrissur, on[protected].
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Handsets

ganeshbaid

We purchased two 1.5 ton LG split AC on, 10th May 2011 from B.S.Enterprise, New Santoshpur, Kolkata - 700066. While selling the product they claimed themselves as authorized dealer of LG and convinced us that we will get all services perfectly from LG or themselves. Our AC worked for only 3 months and then started creating problem, but till now AC are not working properly due to lack of services from aforesaid company and now they are least bothered to contact us also. When we contacted LG, and displayed our bill for services we got to know that a second sale AC has been sold to us, but they agreed to provide us services which we are yet to received.

I don't understand whether we have purchased ac with brand like LG or some local company AC

Ganesh

Mehraj Hossain
        i have purchased LG's split A/C on April 2011 . the engineers who came to fit the a/c was to able to start it on the first day then next day another engineer came and fix the problem . But the A/c started disturbing from the next month it runs for 5 minutes and stops cooling after that i have complained many times engineers came and fix and again it started giving problem it continues giving problem so i asked for replacement they told they will replace but whenever i call them they delay for 10 days or 20 days .

Now i am frustrated and disparately need replacement cause my warranty will over in few months.
        Dear Customer

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please send us your details and your complaint number to serviceindia[@]lge[dot]com. This is essential for us to be able to help you out of this situation

santosh haldankar
          November 21, 2011

LG Electronics India Pvt. Ltd.
          Plot No. 51, Surajpur Kasna Road,
          Greater Noida 201 306 (UP)

Re : Deficiency in Services

I had purchased a 42” LCD of your Company in the year 2010 from your authorized dealer (invoice enclosed).

After the initial expiry of the one year warranty period, I was recommended to take an Annual Maintenance Contract from your offices, so that in case of any defect to the product, the same would be maintained and promptly attended too. Obviously, that is what is expected by a customer, when he signs an AMC contract with any organization. Copy of the AMC contract enclosed.

However, to my utter surprise and embarrassment, it is taking almost a month to attend to my first call under the AMC. I give below the list of events, which has occurred after a defect was noticed in my television subsequent to signing the AMC contract with your Company

1) On 19 October 2011, a complaint was logged vide No. RNA[protected] that a line appeared on the screen of the Television. Accordingly, your Service Engineer came after repeated request and changed the entire screen panel, claiming the same to be new one and replaced by the Company under the current AMC. He further assured that the remote control of the television which was not functional was on account of some part to be replaced, which he assured will be replaced soon.
          2) One week thereafter, the pictures in the so call new screen panel completely vanished, forget the repair of the remote control panel. On 28 October 2011, again a complaint was logged vide No. RNA[protected]. After consistent and repeated follow-ups of the various channels i.e. Service Centre (Mr. Sunil – Tel. No. [protected]), Mr. Swapnil Salvi (Tel. No. [protected] and the Mumbai Regional Head of your office Mr. Manish Sawant (Tel. No. [protected]), it was being told that some part had to be replaced and it will take a few days, since the same was to be shipped.
          3) After 3-4 days, the service engineer came with the new part. However, to our utter surprise, he could do nothing great and the problem remain unresolved. The service engineer assured us that he will notify the discrepancy to the Company. Thereafter, the matter came to a standstill and the complaint remains unresolved till date.

Just to intimate you that your after services are hopeless and the service engineers are not competent enough to rectify the defect. This is not what a customer expects from an AMC contract with your esteemed organization by subscribing to a costly product of LG electronics. Some minor defect in our existing television screen panel has been replaced with a completely non-functional screen panel. It’s really absurd.

As on date, nobody has cared to resolve the complaint and we are left at our own mercy to log, follow-up and close our own grievance.

Considering the above instance, it really pains a lot, since the Television purchased is lying in my house as an idle box.

In view of the above, request you to resolve the complaint at the earliest.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

Santosh Haldankar (Customer)
          S-2/28, Shree Dwarkadhish CHS Ltd.
          Bangur Nagar, Goregaon (West),
          Mumbai 400 090
          Tel : 28792199/[protected]/[protected]

LG Electronics — Deficiency in After Sales Services

We bought a LG refrigerator few years ago. The door of the refrigerator fell off and that too on my feet. We contacted the LG service manager. He informed us that the door in not readily available, it will take about a month to replace it. In the meanwhile he advised us to purchase a new LG refrigerator because it was not possible for us to do without a refrigerator. Our need is a refigerator with a capacity of atleast 500 ml. which costs a large sum of money about Rs. 50,000. So on advise of the manager we bought a new LG refrigerator. After sometime we again contacted the the Manager he said that we will have to wait. He behaved very rudely. We kept contacting him several times and everytime his behaviour worsened. Then we sent a written complaint through our driver, he refused to accept it and misbehaved with our driver.

Then we sent several emails to LG Headoffice. But they kept replying that they will look into the matter. All the emails sent to them are there with me. Now it is almost a year and nothing has been done. We have spent a large sum of money. If they had told us in the beginning we would not have bought an LG refrigerator from such a non professional company.

Please advise what can we do. We can forward all the emails sent by us and the replies they have sent.

Dr.Sajni Kumar
          I ffuky agree. The Korean Company is simply taking Indians for a ride and making money at the cost of Indians. It is time we, aggrevied LG Customers rise unitedly and do everything possible and initiate every step possible to drive away these Koreans from our beloved country. Please contact me on [protected] or [protected]@miscot.com
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category TVs

deepakbhatia291
            I had purchased one washing machine model no. 7519PR, INVOICE NUMBER 4686 on 23/10/2011 from RICHA Distributor pvt. l.t.d, JODHPUR, RAJASTHAN .On 24/10/2011 one person from the concerned shop came for installation, and on the very 1st day there was problem regarding water drainage system. after opening all the parts he was somehow able to solve the problem temporarily, inspite of the efforts made by that person, the same problem of water drainage has not been solved, i had made the complain twice but the problem could not be solved, there is a technical fault in the machine and because of this it needs to be replaced. lg service center is forcing for replacement of part, which is not justified. please do the needful. As this is a manufacturing problem, I want replacement of this product failing which I will be compelled to opt for legal root for redressal of my problem
            complain number RNA[protected] DATED[protected]
            COMPLAIN NUMBER RNA[protected] DATED[protected]
            RFFFLG158-LG GL-245FEDG5.FWFZEBN WINE
            FLORAL REFRIGERATOR

GAS LEACKAGE FROM NEWLY PURCHASED FRIDGE WITHIN 10-15 DAYS BECAUSE OF WHICH THEIR IS NO COOLING AND NOT MAKING ICE.
            Dear Customer

We apologize for this. We have transferred your complaint number and details to the concerned branch service center. Our Representative will attend to your issues shortly.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Appliances

LG Split AC — No Free Service

pawars
              I am one of the frustrated customer of LG.
              I buy LG split AC 2 star 1 ton from Vashi outlet in May 2011....
              Complaint comments  Comments  (5)Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

LG House, 250 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire, Sl1 4dx United Kingdom — LG WON PRIZE PARCEL TO BE DELIVERED TO YOU.

yasica
              KIRAN KATHAYAT,
              You did chose the 3rd class option for your LG WON PRIZE PARCEL TO BE DELIVERED TO YOU.
              Complaint category Lottery and Sweepstake Emails

Ashton Fernandes
              I brought a LG LSA5KR3A Split AC from LG AC Solution (Mittal estate, Mumbai) on 2 June 2011.From the 3rd month my AC started giving me problem.In my warranty period i made a lot complaints regarding a noise problem from my indoor unit i also have spoken to the manager of the department regarding this issue after calling a lot of times in the toll free number and registering the complaint. the service man came and had a look and then it stopped creating any noise but after few days the strange noise started again and i had made a complaint once again regarding this problem where the technical person said to do certain configuration before coming for a visit i did everything what was told to me by the technical department but, there is no change at all as the noise from the Indoor unit continued. So they called me the very next day regarding the issue i said everything was tried as you said but still the noise continued and they also informed that they will send a service man that day to have a look on the issue but still there is no call from anyone. Please can anyone help me regarding this issue since its a huge amount of money I've spend and i can't afford to lose it.
              this is the complaint number that is registered in the technical department RNA [protected]

Ashton Fernandes

kp.phanendra
                We have brought a Side by Side refrigerator (LG GR-P247ULN) worth about 1 lac on 7th November, 2011 from Bajaj Electronics, Panjagutta, Hyderabad. Right from the day one it showing an error in the LED panel (dH F), which means the freezer defrost is not working or there is a short circuit. I am surprised by the way the LG Customer Service team behaves, they have come for product demo and were trying to up sell additional warranty for 4 years at a cost of 14K odd. This shows very clearly that LG products don't give a minimum guarantee and need servicing from the date of purchase. This is ridiculous. It took 3 days for the demo to happen and we are suffering from the day one. Is there any value for money. Is there any body responsible to serve this issue.

Phanendra

LG Refrigerator — panel

I HAD COMPLAINED IN CUSTOMER CARE FOR NOT WORKING BACK LIGHT PANEL, THOUGH I HAD DONE AMC FOR RS1500/- AND PAID TO LJ WOKER AND HAVE THE COPY OF IT. THERE REPRESENTATIVE CAME AND TOLD THAT THEY WILL CHANGE THE PART IN 15 DAYS AND AFTER THAT 4 MNTHS HAVE PASSED AND THEY R NOT BOTHERD TO CHANGE OR LOOK INTO IT, EVERTIME THEY SAY , ABHE PART NAHI AYA, EVEN U CAN NOTE COMPLAINT NUMBER[protected]. WE DONT EXPECT SUCH THING FROM LG. I HAD VERY BAD EXPERIENCED WITH LG. AND WILL SOON BE SUBMITTING THE APPLICATION IN CUSTOMER CARE. OR I WANT POSITVE RESPONSE.
                PURCHAED FROM PANCHKULA.
                The same is the complaint for my Refrigirator.

LG — Not value for money

poor response or perhaps I should say no response from LG on my complaints- there seems to be a total lack of knowledge oN the engineers on the ability to trouble shoot and fix issues ON NEW GENERATION APPLICANCES,- I have had this experience with several appliances of lg including a dish washer and of recent LG double door refrigerator
                I am facing this issue for the last month and registered a compliant with the LG customer support – compliant number being C[protected], the new generation products from LG are poor in manufacturing and lack the quality – God knows why!! Here are the attached issues with these hight tech equipments and I caution those who have plans to buy such high Tec equipments to be aware of the risks GC –B2117WLQ MODEL

LG — NO WORTH FOR MONEY

i got a lg direct drive front load washing machine worth 38,000 rs recently and after buying i came to know that there is a problem with its center dispenser . the technician came twice ,but no use,, he is telling its force problem.. NO SOLUTION FOUND YET.. so i advice not to buy lg products..
                Dear Customer

We regret the inconvenience that is caused to you. Please get your call registered with our 24x7 Call Center @[protected] for assistance or you can mail us @ serviceindia[at]lge[dot]com

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Refrigerators

alokeshchoudhury
                  Bought this product from Vivek's, T.Nagar dealer on 29th Oct, 2011. Inspite of repeatitive request to open and test the appliance, they said that these are already tested and needn't to have more check. Since these kind of appliances doesn't need specialized installation process, I tried to open the appliance out of the box and could see that the front door is not opening even after removing the cellotape. I immediately called up your customer care executive to book a complaint (RNA[protected]. The next day the service engineer arrived and he tried to open the front door and he found that the right panel to be loose we asked for a replacement since it is a new buy but he was not ready to listen that we didn't open up the front door. Again problem with the service engineer was that he only understands Tamil, local language. When I returned from office and tried to have a discussion with him, he patched the call with his supervisor. Again the same language problem with him as well but anyway and somehow I could convince him, saying that being a engineer myself I know how to unpack these appliances and know how operate them, he assured that it would take almost 10 days to get the replacement. He even asked me to use the existing appliances till the time I get the replacement. I said that since we've some customs before we use new appliances, we would use it only once we have the replacement. He asked me to even provide with the copy of the receipt. We've handed over the photostat copy on 30th and since no communication happened with them. When I tried to reach the customer care once again, they provided me with the number of Miss Bhubeneshwari ([protected]) but neither she receives the call nor she call back even after forwarding SMS. Then I could get local customer care number[protected] from Customer Care executive but either the number remains busy or nobody picks up the phone. It had been more than 2 weeks instead of 10 days, I'm still waiting for the day to see my appliance working - Alokesh Choudhury
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Appliances

JP Chauhan
                    I registered a complaint-RNA[protected] dtd.[protected] to LG Cust.service to repair my out of warranty semiautomatic washing machine( Model-WP 9555), but no action taken.

Then I again registered a complaint RNA[protected] dtd.[protected], engineer Sunil Sharma visited against & detected faults ( Body+ Gear assembly+chemical wash).Machine was picked up to LG workshop after one week for repair.

After several reminders machine was delivered to me on call of Er. Pawan(Mob.[protected]) on 30th Oct-2011 in non working condition with some additional defects & parts missing.I paid the repair & spares charges & called to Er. Pawan who suggested to register another complaint.

On my complaint Er. Jitender([protected]) & Er.Yash pal( [protected])deputed for resolution,but no body turned up even after several calls.

I recieved contact no. of Pooja Mathur([protected]) to escalate the complaint.but she never picked my calles.
                    Then I recieved contact no. of Mr. Samir Dhiman([protected]) who committed to resolve but nothing done after my several calls & now not picking my calls.

For last 2 months I & my family are suffering this situation & mentally bothered.

Request you to kindly look into the matter & intervene to resolve.

J.P.Chauhan

DR.S.N.RAY
                      -Fully automated Washing Machine was purchased on 01.11.2011 from Khosla Electronics Pvt. Ltd, Garia vide cash memo no. GA/18623.
                      -For installation and demo, contact on phone-[protected] on 05.11.2011. No given : RNA[protected]. Nobody attended for service. Contact again on 6th, 7th Nov. Still nobody attended. They promised that within 24 hours, engineer will attend but in vain. Other jobs cancelled and wait for their engineer for 6th, 7th full day. Contact with their local service centre-South & services , Ph[protected]/28 at around 11 hrs and at last at afternoon. Initially they talked and lateron nobody lifted the phone whereas in the morning they told at any time engineer will attend. All false information.
                      -It is unfortunate , installation and demo is a part of purchase amount whereas this service shows their negligence and betray service contract.

LG Electronics — LG Washing Machine not Attended

Dear sir

I have purchased LG washing mechine INTELLO WASH 7 KGS W.P.1022 M from Raja traders Guduvancherry chennai 603202 on 16/5/2008 I HAVE MADE MY FIRST COMPLAINT DURING JAN 10 ONE OF THE REP ATTENDED MY RESIDENCE AND ASSURED TO REPLACE THE PLASTIC DOORS (BOTH) FOR WHICH AN AMOUNT OF RS.300 IS REQUIRED. I HAVE ACCEPTRD FOR THE SAME.BUT HE INFORMED THAT HE WILL REPLACE IN A WEEK OR SO. BUT HE HAS NOT TURNED UP. I HAVE MADE SEVERAL COMPLAINTS THROUGH CUSTOMER CARE YOU MAY VERIFY FROM YOUR RECORDS(AROUND 12 COMPLAINTS TILL NOW ) AS I COULD NOT GET NAY RESPONSE FROM CUSTOMER CARE CENTER AND THEY ONLY RGISTER THE COMPLAINT AND THEY LEAST BOTHERED WHETHER THE COMPLAINT IS ATTENDED OR NOT AND THEY HAVE NOT TAKEN UP THIS TO THEIR HIGHER AUTHORITIES.FOR FURTHER FOLLOW UP. IN THESE CIRCUMSTANCES I REQUEST YOU TO TAKE MY COMPLAINT ON PRIORITY BASIS AND REPLY TO ME AT THE EARLIEST. HOPE YOU WILL NOT PUSH ME TO GO FURTHER REG THE ABOVE. PURCHASE BILL NO 1363 DT 16/5/2008 THE GAURANTEE PERIOD EXPIRES ON 15/5/2010, PL TAKE ACTION BEFORE THIS DATE EXPIRES.

THANKING YOU,

KANCEEPURAM DIST,
                      TAMILNADU(CHENNAI) PH.[protected]

LG Electronics — Defective LED SET

zedrish
                        I had purchased the LED TV Set from LG Electronics and the set has been giving us only trouble. I lodged the complain with...
                        Complaint category TVs

ramanraghu
                        This is regarding the poor after sales service of Refrigerators by LG in pune . I had made a complaint with LG customer care for repair of the door(replacement of gasket) of my refrigerator 280 litre model No- GL-295TMG-SUPER. The customer service centre person spoke very nicely and gave the complaint No RNA[protected] DATED 03 Nov 2011 and assured me that the service centre rep will call within 2 hours and complaint will be attended within 24 hours.He also give me the tele no of service centre and another no of an executive. However the reality is just opposite. No body called me and when I asked the customer care after 24 hours he again assured me that a remainder has been given. Even after 48 hours nobody called me and I again wasted time by speaking with customer care. To my surprise I came to know that my complaint no has been deleted from their system and gave me another complaint no. But till now nobody has been attended.I had even made an online complaint through their site.As usual a reply was received but no action.

It is pathetic that even after lodging a complaint and given all details no body bothered to contact me for the repair action. I tried to contact the pune service centre having tele No[protected] but the telephone was not attended in spite of my repeated attempts. I also tried the executive on No [protected](given by customer care executive), but was not answered. If this is the customer support from a company like LG one should think twice before purchasing their items who other advertise best customer support..

LG Refrigerator — Non attendance of Complaint

mob:[protected], kuldeep raj
                        s/o. panjabu ram
                        vill. taroti
                        po. jourian
                        teh. akhnoor
                        distt. jammu
                        landmark: old temple taroti near main road
                        revised complaint no. of 30th june 2011: rna[protected]
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Refrigerators

anilsinhabpl
                          I had purchased Microwave Oven on October year 2009 and the on/off Button is not working. Even after complaining several times to the seller they are not able to resolve the problem.Please note that our microoven is under extended warranty & warranty card shown to service engineer also but he is not agree to service without Purchase bill (Bill is missed).Please advise.

I have purchased LG Microwave in April’08 from your dealer Radhika Electronics, Pimpri. Here are details of microwave
                          Model – MS-2342AE
                          Sr No - 802DXRF0005980

Since last 1 month it is not working. I had log a complaint to dealer and at your are service office. Initially LG engineers came and they checked and told me that some parts need to change. Till the date they changed so many parts but the instrument is not in working conditions. I talked with your service engineers, service in charge & area head. But they is not any thing happened till today. After paying full amount for your product and there is no beneficiation of that microwave.

I am requesting you to please look into this on priority and please… replace this faulty instrument get me good one.

Waiting for your positive reply.

Manish Patil
                          +91 [protected]
                          my request id is co9a1907686 dt 19 oct 2009,and n9c90809177 dt 08 oct 2009 nobody has attended so far always makes false excuses and promises when called.person who made false promises was calling me from mobile no [protected]
                          hi...anybody there??

Lg Microwave — MICROWAVE BUTTONS NOT IN WORKING CONDITION

I had purchased Microwave Oven on 5/11/2010 and the Timer Button is not working. Even after complaining several times to the seller they are not able to resolve the problem. Pls. suggest the remedies.
                          They are making fool o[censored]s. We should not go to a dealer during the offer. All the defective items are put to sale during this time. Here is an example I purchased Microwave Oven Model No.MC 7840 UL and to my surprise the Oven's timing button were not working and I lodged a complaint with Giria's, 5th Block, Rajajinagar, The dealer from whom the Microwave Oven is purchased. After One Week LG's Engineer came and he said the Buttons has to be replaced and it has to come from Delhi and it will take another 15 days time. so, I have to wait for another 15 days for the rectification. Both Giria's & LG Company are irresponsible people. They don't know the value of Hard earned money.
                          I had purchased a microwave of LG.Since one month it is not working.I had lodge a compaint before one month ago at your dealer at faridkot M/s Juneja Electronics,Faridkot.Till today the compaint is standing. I had visited many times your dealer at faridkot regarding this.The answer of dealer that machanic is not available,When will come it will be done.Result of this the reputation of the company is going down in our family and i will not suggest for LG products.So, my request to you please repair my microwave as soon as possible.
                          Thanking you,
                          Yours truly,
                          Sukhminder Singh,Dogar Basti, Street No.9,Jiwan Kutia,Faridkot.
                          lg fake company same problem with me
                          LG microwave is not working, having problem with swith circuit. LG products needs to be avoided due to poor quality

Richa Bijlani
                            We have purchased one LG washing machine from Pune station road branch of Vijay sales in January 2011.Order NO 51-PST01-11SO302.Sales invoice no -51-PST01-11SIAO 157 dated 12.1.2011.
                            Washing machine item code -WFT8519PR .Item name -LG WM WFT8519PR.Since beginning this is not working properly .It makes lot of noise,generates lot of vibration and often trips and goes back to previous program during operation .You can not call this machine as fully automatic.We have to stand near the machine and press from top to control the vibrations and avoid tripping .
                            While the service engineers visited us twice ,we are not satisfied with this machine as it continues to perform as mentioned above.

Requst you to look into the same and support in proper functioning of this machine .Suggest you to either take this piece to your service station ,observe the performance for few days and correct theefects .Alternately replace this machine with new one which performs well.

Awaiting your positive response at the earlist .
                            Best Regards
                            Richa Bijlani
                            Kalyani - Nagar
                            Pune

Mob - [protected]
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Washing Machines

dbmishra
                              bought the product on 20/10/2011 /model F 8068NDP,got product delivered on repeat request installation still pending.was told it will be done in 72hrs.dealer basudev engineering enterprises ltd/vide envoice no.1083-20/10/11
                              will installation be ever done if not what to do ?help

Washing machine(front loading) — Requesting for installation

I have purchased Samsung front loading washing machine on last saturday(15.10.2011),from that time they are assuring of giving installation but till now we didnt get.Washing machine is purchased and kept aside.So i request to do the installation as early as possible.With lots of expectation we have purchased Samsung Company machine than other companies.Pls dont dissappoint us because of your delayed service/Installation.

Rudramurthy

LG Electronics — Poor service

sailajaa
                                dear sir,
                                i want to register a complaint against poor service of your company & the irresponsible way my complaint...
                                Complaint comments  Comments  (50)Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

LG Refrigerator 275vm4 — GAS LEAKING

santosh76
                                I brought a LG refrigerator 275VM4 (260 Ltr) double door on 13 Jun 2009. Within 8 months the cooling droped and...
                                Complaint category Refrigerators

Recently Discussed

(13 minutes ago)
                                Air India
                                Job scam/ fraud in name of job
                                (13 minutes ago)
                                Quikr Placement
                                fraud on the name of job
                                (18 minutes ago)
                                Citrus Payment Solutions
                                citrus payment solutions refund of payment collected but not credited to ghmc.
                                (21 minutes ago)
                                Payment transaction error
                                (22 minutes ago)
                                Citrus Payment Solutions
                                Payment of zara order failed but the money got deducted