LG Electronics Customer Care

Uttar Pradesh

Mobile:
Mobile:

Load

LG Electronics related photos (1003)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

LG Electronics Complaints & Reviews

vipulchdy
I bought a lg km900 in march 2010.Just after three months of good performance,problems with the touch started creeping up.I have got it fixed three times from the service center,since it is still in the warranty period it did not cost me anything.I just got it back yesterday after they fixed it again,they've changed the touch panel,updated the software,and today i am again greeted with the touch not working properly!
I am completely bewildered as to what to do with this phone,as i can't even sell it!
I just cant it anymore,and i totally regret buying a lg phone for 19000.A complete waste!
Please advise what can be done,how to get it fixed?,or will the company replace it???

ajayrajsharma
    i have purchased tft model no.w1946tn-bf.btr(n), seial no.008lpag004584, colour- black,product- 47cm,colour lcd monitor. on 19/10/2010 from SD Computers Gwalior(m.p).but after 2 days tft is not working properly. and i do complaint at SD computers and local service center. but i havent got any proper responce till now. so either they replace tft or refund my money(rs.6900) back.

from...
    Ajay raj sharma
    bansal bhavan
    67-a birala nagar gwalior
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computers & Accessories

sravanim
      The dryer timer of our washing machine is not working. I need it to be checked by a technician of the company and get the problem resolved.

L.G. Washing Machine — dryer not working

from a week my dryer is not working and last time when yorr person came he did not repair it properly. please send an experienced employ .

LG WACHING MACHINE — DRYER NOT WORKING

I am a regular consumer of LG products. I have already locked a complaint for my LG Wachine Machine, which is not working properly.

The Dryer is not working at all. And I am facing a huge problem due to this. This is in Warranty till now.

I hope you will take necessay action at the earliest by today.

Warm regards

Sameer
      [protected]@gmail.com

L.G. Washing Machine — PRODUCT NOT INSTALLED AFTER REPEATED REMINDERS

I purchased washing machine on 29/8/2010 from electronic paradise pitam pura, invoice no.pp/r-370b. This machine has not been installed till date. The person who came for installation said that there is no exhaust pipe in the carton, which he had opened. He told that he will come tomorrow and fix that pipe. But that tomorrow didn't come. For that we made a complaint i.e.: [protected]. What we later found that this complaint has been closed without attending it, this means that someone has done forged signature on customer feedback form, which is a criminal offense. If this thing is happening in such a big company then it is a matter of shame. Then I again done a complaint with complaint No.[protected] but this complaint is also not heard till date. After getting such kind of treatment I contacted team leader of call center Abhu Sharma on 5/9/10 at around 11 A.M. and he assured me that he’ll look into the whole matter and investigate the things, how complaint is been closed without actually attending it and he promised me that he’ll revert back to me within one and a half hour and he gave reference No.[protected] for our communication. But he did not revert back. Then again I call at their call center at 2:30 P.M. 5/9/10some Mr. Saurabh attended the phone and I explained him every thing and I told him to transfer the line to Mr. Abhu Sharma at this he disconnect the phone call. Then again I call at the service center (2:45 P.M. 5/9/10) at this time Mr. Bhushan attended the call and he told me that Mr. Abhu is not available you can approach our customer care manager Mrs. Shobha Pandey at her No. i.e. [protected] and see the irony that this No. is switched off, I don’t know that Mr. Bhushan has deliberately given me number knowing that today it would be switched off.
      Again I made a call at there call center(at 5 P.M. 5/9/10) this time I spoke to Mr. Dev Anand there team leader this time he give me phone No. [protected] saying that he is the concern person (area service manager ) who will solve my problem. I tried several numbers of times, this number always comes busy. Then again on 6/9/10 (11:40 A.M.) I called at there call center, this time Mr. Puneet there Floor Manager attend the phone and told me that he’ll revert back to me within two hours.
      Whole of this incidence has agonized me a lot, I want explanation of following things:
      1. How complaint have been closed without attending it, who had done forged signature on customer feedback form.
      2. Your all of the internal calls are recorded, please play back those calls and find out, is your attitude is justified.
      3. Why was I misguided and not listen by your customer care depts. In-fact they had given me phone numbers that were not working.
      4. Please go through these complaint numbers ([protected], [protected], [protected]) and what steps you have taken to resolve that.
      If I don’t get any satisfactory reply or action from your side then I have to approach senior bodies in your company and government organization.
      Jasjit Singh
      S/O Manmohan Kaur

LG Washing Machine — dryer is working

i buy a new washing machine model no. P-7253R3F on 20th sept 2011
      & the dryer of my machine is not working at all....
      kindly please look into my request

Mahalakshmi Ramachandran
        I purchased a LG refrigerator on 5th December 2010 at Ace electronics in Great India Place mall. The payment was done immediately through credit card. The product was delivered to us the same evening around 8.30pm. We found out that the refrigerator was not balanced and told the delivery person to correct the fridge's balance. He rudely said that it would be done by the engineer who would visit for a demo. After repeated complaints the engineer came after two days and found out that the compressor tray in the backside was damaged during transportation and said it can be repaired. I opposed saying i would not want any repair but i want it to be replaced fully since it was a brand new product. After talking to the dealer, engineer and registering a complaint with LG customer care, i was promised a replacement on thursday the 9th dec 2010. But everyday the engineer calls up to say that there is some technical issues and delaying the replacement. We are utterly disgusted at this rate of service from a reputed company like LG. They are still working on it without solutions! I dont get to use the old fridge because it was given away, i cant use the new fridge also because i am waiting for replacement!!! Apathy of a customer.

Bill no-741
        Book no-15
        Date of purchase 5 Dec 2010
        Shop-Ace electronics, noida.
        Do not buy products from ACE Electronics Noida. They are very rude towards customers and selldefective and damaged goods.

Horrible customer services == ACE ELECTRONICS Noida
        Pathetic Products = LG
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Refrigerators

gutsy420

It gives me immense displeasure in stating that despite your claim to fame of 100% after sales service etc...you nowhere stand near your market competitors (from your part of the world) Samsung when it comes to delivering promises a stark example of which can be gauged from my recent expeirience....I had purchased a Samsung refrigerator and a washing machine and an LG LED TV on the same day from Reliance Lifestyle in Ambience mall where by I was told that the installation will be done the following Saturday, which never happened even after registering a request with your call centre, I did get a call from your service engineer that they will be coming on next Saturday and I have to give a call 24 hrs. before as they will be closing this call in the system, as told I did register a request again and as expected nobody showed up on the this Saturday also (11/12/10). Again I gave a call to your service centre who instead of arranging for a fix up gave me a number of some a service centre and asked to speak to a service engineer(the number is perpetually busy). Anyways it comes as no surprise to me as I can see from the number of complaints copied below from the consumer complaint site, what state of affairs your consumer service department is in.

It is a grave mistake which I committed by buying an LG product and am sure I will not be repeating the same ever again.

Thank you!
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

ganta.amarnath
            I have purchesed a large number of LG products from Delhi. I have 2 number Spilt A/c,s, One Window A/c, Refrigirator, Washing Machine, TV & Microwave Oven. All are under AMC. A day before Yesterday I made a call to Customer care centre regarding Microwave Oven which is under AMC & confirmed by C Care centre also. The guy Mr Sunil who visited today (11.12.2010) for repairing says that I am not able to service the Microwave. I said why. He replied in the AMC paper it is not ticked properly. I told him please the top of the paper, then he replied there is no Sr. No. in the machine where as I have a copy of bill.

My Happy Living Plan HLP No- is JB 08739 which says AMC start date is 31/03/2009 to 30/03/2013. Paid through cheque no-151392 dated 24.03.09 Rs 12,747 from ICICI bank.

Please look into the matter why LG customer care service is going down.
            Not only this we have purchased a lot productes in Bangalore & Mumbai.
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Appliances

dilip zore
              Dear Applicant,

Ref: “LG” Direct Recruitments offer.
              It is our good pleasure to inform you that your Resume has been selected for
              our new plant. The Company selected 62 candidates list for IT, Administration
              and Production Departments, as well as Company offered you to join as an
              Executive/Manager post in respective department. You are selected according
              to your resume in which Project you have worked on according to that you have
              been selected in Company. The Company is dealing in Electronics manufacturing
              business in India. The Company is recruiting the candidates for new plants in
              Delhi, Bangalore and Pune.

Salary with benefits for this post 30, 000/- to 2, 00, 000/- P.M. +
              (HRA + D.A + Conveyance and other Company benefits. The designation and
              Job Location will be fix by Company HRD. At time of final process. You
              have to
              come with photo-copies of all Required Documents.

REQUIRED DOCUMENTS BY THE COMPANY HRD.
              [protected][protected][protected]------
              1) Photo-copies of Qualification Documents.
              2) Photo-copies of Experience Certificates (If any)
              3) Photo-copies of Address Proof
              4) Two Passport Size Photograph

You have to deposit the (Cash) as an initial amount in favor of Company HRD.
              Department. for Rs. 14,200/- ( Fourteen thousand two hundred rupees )
              through any [STATE BANK OF INDIA] Branch from your Home City to
              Company Senior HRD. Account NO, which will be send to you upon your
              response. This is a refundable interview security. Your offer letter with Air
              tickets will be sent to your Home Address by courier after receiving the
              confirmation of interview security deposited in STATE BANK OF INDIA.
              This Company will pay all the expenditure to you at the time of face-to-face
              meeting with you in Company.

MRS. ANAMIKA THAKUR - (Executive - HRD)
              LG Electronics.
              Email: [protected]@hotmail.com
              call: [protected]
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Job & Career

ramar
                Since installation the air flow internal unit shutter swing is not functioning.The air conditioner is not in use as the complaint not yet attended by the LGservice unit/Ambigai service unit at madurai.Inspite of repeated call over phone the maintance wing at madurai says that this is being a new model the roller is not availlable which is to be arranged by the manufacture.
                The above complaint should be attended immediatly.
                Yours sincerly,
                A.RAMAR,
                55,Fathima Zinna St,
                New Meenakshi nagar,
                Madurai-9
                EMAIL ID:[protected]@gmail.com

Split Air Conditioner — Indoor unit

Dear sir

I HK Rathore R/O Neutral Glass Coloney Kharach Kosamba Tal. Hansot Bharuch purchased 2.0 Ton LG make Split unit on04.04.2011 from Satkar Electronics Kosamba 394120 Surat, On 3rd july 2011 i noticed that its Flapper System & Swing system are not working. I contacted Satkar Electronics and complaint was attended around 26 july. Technician found that Rat was inside the unit. It hasd cut its wiring & damaged swing system, drain pipe. As he had repairing which not lasted more than 2 days . I registered my complaint to LG cutomer care which is pending till date. I understand unit is beyond repair and request you to replace the same at the earlist.
                Iam doing follow up continiously but it is unfortunate that my complaint is still not attended.

Ihad received so many complaint registration no. .the last reference isRNA[protected]
                HK RATHORE
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

amol.niphade

I was getting problem with my color TV (Company LG, 29" Flatron, out of warenty, 3 years old of purchase).
                  Problem : display getting black and white
                  For that i registered complaint (25/10/2010) at LG customer care ([protected]) and their representative arrived in 48h, he solved the problem by cleaning the IC of TV and charged Rs 400.
                  but after within 2h same problem reoccurred.
                  So once again i registered the complaint (29/10/2010) and they give me their service engineer no and same representative after calling again and again came after 4-5 days and did the repaired work by doing some soldering work on the IC, he said if the same problem appeared again then he will come and change the IC.
                  but once within 2-3hr after he was gone same problem reoccurred (display getting black and white).
                  Once again i registered the complaint to customer care (request id: C10B0602443),
                  they said to me that i do not have to pay the charges and their representative will call you in with in 24 hrs and solve the problem.
                  But their after no one from LG had came and solved the problem even after calling again and again to different persons of LG( number given by LG customer care and by service engineer).
                  When i called the customer care and said that if you are not able to solve the problem then return my money (Rs400) that you have taken for the repair work, then instead of taking any positive action they canceled my request and send message to me saying service not required by amol on 14/11/2010
                  Once again i registered the complaint on 14/11/2010 (C10B1416574) for the same problem but none of the LG representative come to solve the problem.

I called to LG customer care and they registered the complaint once again (C10B249344) on 24/11/2010 and said that their engineer will came and solve the problem within 24 hr none of the engineer came to solve the same problem. when i called back to customer care (25/11/2010) (after 24 h registering the complaint) then they said had given on of their senior LG representative no (Name : Lata Combill) and said that they will take the action. But their after within 1hr i got the msg that request is cancelled as i have registered the complaint more then once. i called to the no (Lata Combill) she was not picking up the phone,
                  then once she picked up the phone she said that she will look into it but then till todays date none of the lg representative had called me and noboday had come to solve the problem.

Please do the needful

Amol Niphade
                  404. sheetal bld,
                  near bedekar hosp.
                  Naupadda, thane (W)-400602
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category TVs

bijumonabraham
                    My washing machine is not working. I have booked complaint on 08/11/2010 over toll free number and service engineer attended on 11/11/10 and said the PCB to be replaced. As no further response, I again booked complaint via email on 24/11/2010.

I was relied that my complaint was forwared to branch office. But no respose till 30/11/2010. I again contacted though email and got number of branch manager. I contacted Branch Manager on 01/12/2010 and 02/12/2010. But no progress till time.

Yester day's email to LG service yet to replied.

VERY POOR SERVICE FROM LG to a customer who use their Referigetor, washing machine and TV.
                    Respected Sir,
                    I have purchased LG Front loading washing machine 3 yrs back at Nashik . Last month door of the machine was not opening so I registered the complaint on Toll free no and after 2-3 days service engineer came and told that Door switch need to replaced . So we allowed him to replace the same. But as door switch was not available in stock it tooks another 3-4 days to get available . After that service person came and replaced the same but after replacing the door switch other problem started of water not coming in Tub. When we show this to service man he gave the reason of low water pressure . We tried to explain him that it is regular pressure but he was not getting agree. So we check the machine for next day but problem was their. So again we contacted to service man and he told that we need to register another complaint on Toll free no. Which we did immediately, after that service man came after 2 days . After inspection he told that it is happening due to malfunction of front panel ( PCB) of machine. He taken out that unit to service center for checking purpose and after 3 days he came fit the said unit, but machine was not started and shown some error .
                    Service engineer told that this part need to replaced and approx cost of this part will be 5000/- and also we need to register our complaint to Toll free no .I got very surprised due to durability of LG products because in 3 years machine got breakdoen and repair cost is 20 % of the machine. But due to mental frustration and panic situation i agreed to replaced the same . now its almost 5 days over but still nobody is proactively calling us and giving status of my complaint . Every time service engineer is telling that we have order your part but not received . I have talk to service office manager also but response is very poor.
                    Is this a regular approach towards customer of LG ? I am totally dissatisfied with the service and competency LG provided for their customer. Now its almost 20 days are over that my machine is under maintenance . I would like to add other experience of other Brand also. Same time my Samsung make Fridge was getting leakage i registered the complaint and very next day company person came and solved the problem. If such service i will get from LG, I will defiantly thing before buying next LG product. I know that company does not matter if they loose small customer like me but defiantly if such service will get to customer one day it will affect the company .
                    I hope some positive and prompt response will get from company .
                    My Detail are
                    2nd complaint no - RNA[protected]
                    3rd complaint no - RNA[protected]

Nilesh

nilesh.kasekar
                      I was purchase LG cookie pep GD510 mobile from Telephone shoppee sadashiv peth, pune on 16 March 2010. From last month it touch screen pad are not working. The store people said me that go to the LG service center.Now from last month I visited to service center 3 times and call them 4 to 5 times, they always answer me that we dont have screen pad for this mobile after 4 days it will come. But they do not have this screen pad still now.
                      Can you help me.

When I went to the your service center they do not register my complaint every time they tell me that screen pad will comes after 4 day. But when I call them at last week they take my mobile no. and name & said that we will call you when we recived screen pad.

Still now I do not recive any reply.

So I will send you only details not a complaint number.

Is it okey.

Please reply.

Nilesh Kasekar.

LG GD 510 Cookie Pep mobile — Touch Screen faulty

Hi there, I had purchased a new LG GD 510 cookie pep model on march 2010 with an extended warranty from Big Bazaar, VIP, kolkata. In the last 1 year usage, the touch screen has become defective more than 4 times and got it repaired, but every time, it goes back to the same defect. This is becoming a serious issue now, because without the touch screen working properly, the cell phone is totally useless and not usable. Please help.
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Service Providers

joe.suganth
                        From: joe.[protected]@tcs.com
                        To: N.[protected]@lgindia.com, [protected]@lgmobiles.com, [protected]@lgindia.com, [protected]@lgmobiles.com, [protected]@lgmobiles.com, [protected]@lgmobiles.com, [protected]@lgmobiles.com, [protected]@lgmobiles.com, suresh.[protected]@gmail.com
                        Date: 12/02/2010 10:59 PM
                        Subject: Customer's Grievance Mail - Hope you respond ....
                        Sent by: Joe Suganth

Dear Team,
                        Its really annoying to find my mobile spending more time in service store than with me. My misery realm continues and the action taken by service store is not resolving anything. After the long wait during each service, the mobile works for couple of days and the problem resurfaces. Hence my golden vicious cycle of sending my mobile to service store, wait for months continues. Please do find my updated record of intervention with the LG service store

Update Of My Plight:
                        Date Reciept No LG Show room ID

Date Reciept No LG Show room ID
                        3/11/2010 R[protected] LG Head Office - The request not yet closed

The 5th time, the mobile was sent to Head Office for service, which just made me believe an end to my serial issue. But what i got is a tight slap right across my
                        face. Genesis Commutations hand over the mobile yesterday (2nd - Dec - 2010) Atlast after a month... But the very next day ie: today (3rd-Dec-2010) I'm facing the same issue...

I went to Genesis service store back, Service engineer Ravi checked the mobile and accepted that the touch pad is not working properly, Its just working IN and OUT manner...

But the store is not willing to take my mobile for service again... Right now the malfunctioned mobile is with me and I dont have any idea what to do with that...

Please do let me know did i make any mistake by opting LG mobile (Which I Loved Once)???

If you aren't capable of solving the issues in my mobile please do let me know, so that instead of waiting I will go for a better brand.

I'm expecting a call (Cell: [protected]) or atleast a mail ....

Tired and an Annoyed Customer,
                        Joe

From: Joe Suganth/CHN/TCS
                        Date: 10/20/2010 06:28 PM
                        Subject: Customer's Grievance Mail - Hope you respond ....

Dear Team,

I would like to introduce myself has LG believer and was a proud owner of LG Arena since 30.10.2009. But the recent series of service related issue with my touch screen making me doubt the quality of LG mobiles. The touch screen stopped functioning properly from 15.4.2010. Due to either improper service or poor quality of spare, the problem appeared repeatedly. Till now my mobile was services/repaired 4 times... the details are listed below Date Reciept No LG Show room ID
                        [protected] R[protected] IN018515CDM00538 - Genesis Comm- Adayar-Chennai

I believed in LG advertisement of customer delight of quick service. To my dismay my mobile will be delivered only after 4 days and service center didn't even bother to provide a spare mobile at least for courtesy.
                        Hope you guys can act on this and restore my trust on LG and will appreciate a quick quality service of my mobile.

I have attached the latest scan copy for the receipt.

Thanks and Regards,
                        L.A.V Joe Suganth Kumar

genesis — this employer not working properly

moti nagar sbi branch
                        these emploer not working properly please check this branch

problem got resolved.

genesis — Dolphin Network Problem

I have MTNL DOLPHIN mobile - [protected], my sister & my wife also has dolphin prepaid & postpaid connection. I am mtnl subscribers since 2005, till today there is network problem when i am in office. Recently we had subscribed for mtnl broadband connections & we had to face lot of problems & even in our january month we are been charged for broadband charges.

I had sent a mail to ED but still there is no action taken on either of the problems. In fact my broadband related complaint was recent but by mobile network problem is right from 2005 but so far no action has been taken.

reach_rj2001

Further to the email and couriers sent to you of my earlier request dated 4th Nov '2010, I would like to update you with the latest status...very disappointing indeed.

Post this mail of 4th November , I got a call from Sanjay and he assured me that he was looking into the matter personally. After constant follow up I was told after a week that now the matter was in the hands of Mr.Subhankar Dev. When after several unresponded calls, I finally managed to speak to Mr.Dev on the 17th of November, he said he would revert in 10 days time, since he was trying to get the door safety switch organised for me. When I did not hear from him or anyone else from LG till the 29th of November, I called up Mr.Dev. To my disappoinment, his phone was picked by Sunil who informed me that he was in some training for two days and asked me to call after 7 p.m. in the evening. I even left a message with him to request Mr.Dev to call me when he could.

My calls after 7 p.m. and several times since then during office hours have not been picked up Mr. Dev.

I have no clue as to what is the status as of now.

It seems my calls and requests are being avoided by one and all.

Kindly advise .

The Customer Service officer

LG Electronics, India

Sub : Appalling Service

LG Machine model – WD 8007CI, Serial no –[protected], [protected]

Purchased from Messrs Super Electronics, Gurgaon – vide receipt no – 7943 dated 20th February 2003

In spite of repeated reminders and opening repeatedly new complaint tickets , the above machine has not been repaired. Without any person coming to repair the machine the SMS comes that the ticket has been closed. I am writing this mail to you after undergoing a lot of frustration and mental anguish.

Here is the sequence of events;

1. 27th October 2010 – first complaint lodged. In the lodging report, I mentioned very clearly that the machine was not drawing water at the start as it normally does. The ticket no was C10A2703387.

2. 29th October 2010 – Mr. Mohammed (mobile –[protected] visited and diagnosed that the door lock was faulty and needed replacement. He said that the part was not available with him and he would call back by next day by 11:00 AM about the spare-part and future course of action.

3. 29th October 2010 – Nobody visited or called; but I got an SMS message from LG care that the service request was closed and the reason was “Customer will call again”.

4. 31st October 2010 – As if this was not enough, got an SMS again from LG care asking for feedback on quality of customer service!

5. 31st October 2010 – Lodged another service request after clearly expressing our displeasure at the way the earlier request was handled. The person at LG care end, expressed inability to “keep the earlier service request open” but promised to open a new one that would result in satisfaction. The new service request opened was – C10A3122902.

6. 1st November 2010 – No visit or call was made by any LG representative. A SMS however was received on 1st November that the service request was closed. Reason for closing as per SMS- “Customer will call again”.

7. 3rd November 2010 – A third service request was lodged again and given the reference number – C10B0318426. I also asked for a received the number of a senior person (Mr. Sunil Raina – mobile no:[protected]. In spite of repeated attempts, Mr. Raina’s number was busy for hours. I guess, others like me competing to get Mr. Raina’s attention.

8. 4th November 2010 - No visit or call was made by any LG representative. A SMS however was received stating that the service request was closed. Reason for closing as per SMS- “Customer will call again”.

I would like to state the following;

1. I , my husband or my mother was available on all days mentioned above at my residence.

2. I shall not be opening any more service requests.

3. Given the Diwali holidays, I am willing to be reasonable, but would like the call to be satisfactorily closed by 8th November evening.

4. It is obvious that the tickets (service requests) are being closed because somebody at the lower levels is fooling the top management about how “satisfactorily” the service requests are being handled. The funny part is that this person is apparently succeeding in doing this.

I am available at my mobile or residence. You can get in touch with me at my address below;

House no – 17B, K Block,

Saket, New Delhi – 110017

Mobile:[protected],

tel:[protected]

regards

Cc (by courier):

a. Managing Director , LG Corporate office, LG Electronics India Private Limited, Plot no – 51, Surajpur Kasna Road, Greater Noida – 201 306 (Uttar Pradesh)

b. Director (Customer Care) LG, After Sales Service Customer Department, LG Electronics India Private Limited, Plot no – 51, Surajpur Kasna Road, Greater Noida – 201 306 (Uttar Pradesh)

stateman11
                            I have a LG 660 mobile instument, December 2009 i had bought it but till time i was nos of time going on mobile store whcih i have perchaging and Service station also with my mobile complaine,my instrument complaine is touch pad was not working and many time mobile instrument was hange.
                            When i was going on mobile store he can not heare me and servce station whenc i was gone the parts was not available.

Perchage Address of Instrument: The Mobile store,C.G.Road,Opposite muncipal market,Ahmedabad.
                            Mail ID: stateman [protected]@gmail.com

Alok Shar
                              This mail is to inform that I am very disappointed with the LG LCD. I had purchased LCD in NOV-10 and in NOV-10 I was facing problem that the LCD after some time went blank (No display and Volume). .
                              However given the LG brand this kind of problem was not expected from LG.

I am upset and disappointed with my decision of going with LG LCD
                              sir i purchased new lg lcd model no. LD 340 . and i got the scheme for free tata sky dish t.v but i dont get the tata sky. i had called the dealer many times for tata sky but he refused to install the tata sky . i have purchased the L.G LCD from x-cite electronics SCO. 479-80 Sector 35-c, chandigarh Ph. 2663683.
                              so sir please help me so that i can get the scheme as soon as possible. if there is no action taken so i have to go to consumer court for this.

My bill no. is RET-1263
                              Dated-19/09/2010
                              Vandana arora
                              Ph. [protected]
                              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

LG LCD Model: 20lz50 — LCD TV in ICU

alokjha6

I registered a complain in LG customer care on 21st Nov 2010 by complain No C10B2103338. Apart of this...
                                Complaint category TVs

Rajat Meena
                                Dear sir/madam,

Maine LG Ultra Slim TV 18.10.2008 ko Keydee sector-18, noida se purchase kya tha aur jab se ab tak 10 se 15 bar complaint kara chuka hu. LG se engineer aata hai aur theek karke chale jata hai. per kabhi 1 mahine main to kabhi 2 mahine main kharab ho jata hai hum iss tv se bohout pare saan ho chuke hai. please aap hamari koi help kar sakte ho kar do.

Regard

RAJAT MEENA
                                rajat.[protected]@gmail.com
                                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category TVs

anupa80

I received offer letter through my mail id from LG Electronics for direct recruitment offer, the company claim 14,200 for interview security deposited.

Please Confirm what is your suggestion.

Dear Applicant,

Ref: “LG” Direct Recruitments offer.
                                  It is our good pleasure to inform you that your Resume has been selected
                                  for our new plant. The Company selected 62 candidates list for IT,
                                  dministration and Production Departments, as well asCompanyoffered you to
                                  join as an Executive/Manager post in respective department. You are
                                  selected according to your resume in which Project you have worked on
                                  according to that you have been selected in Company. The Company is
                                  dealing in Electronics manufacturing business in India. The Company is
                                  recruiting the candidates for new plants in Delhi, Bangalore and Pune.

Salary with benefits for this post 30, 000/- to 2, 00, 000/- P.M. + (HRA +
                                  D.A + Conveyance and other Company benefits. The designation and Job
                                  Location will be fix by Company HRD. At time of final process. You have to
                                  come with photo-copies of all Required Documents.

REQUIRED DOCUMENTS BY THE COMPANY HRD.
                                  1) Photo-copies of Qualification Documents.
                                  2) Photo-copies of Experience Certificates (If any)
                                  3) Photo-copies of Address Proof
                                  4) Two Passport Size Photograph

You have to deposit the (Cash) as an initial amount in favor of Company
                                  HRD. Department. for Rs. 14,200/- ( Fourteen thousand two hundred rupees )
                                  through any [STATE BANK OF INDIA] Branch from your Home City to Company
                                  Senior HRD. Account NO, which will be send to you upon your response. This
                                  is a refundable interview security. Your offer letter with Air tickets
                                  will be sent to your Home Address by courier after receiving the
                                  confirmation of interview security deposited in STATE BANK OF INDIA. This
                                  Company will pay all the expenditure to you at the time of face-to-face
                                  meeting with you in Company.

MRS. ANAMIKA THAKUR - (Executive - HRD)
                                  LG Electronics.
                                  Email: [protected]@hotmail.com
                                  call: [protected]
                                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Job & Career

LG India / Washing Machine Wf - N7036dn — Service Centre (Siuri) not attending

mailtosmc
                                    I bought a LG washing Machine LG WF-N7036DN (Serial No. 906NLPQ003880) of capacity 6 Kgs on 26th October 2009 from Electrovision,...
                                    Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Washing Machines

Prabir Sinha
                                    I purchased one single door LG Refrigerator Model No. GL211 SAG-4 dated 15th May 2009 with a sum of Rs. 12,000.00 (Rupees Twelve thousand only) from M/s. Ganga Jumuna, Shop No. TE - 2, Gole Bazar, P.O. Kharagpur, Dist. West Medinipur, West Bengal, Pin – 721 301.

On 6th February 2010 I noticed that the water is coming out from the front door of the Refrigerator then I lodge a complain regarding leakage of water to M/s. Ganga Jamuna. The authority of M/s. Ganga Jumuna sent their staff to resist the leakage of water of the refrigerator and could not search out leakage of water. They advise us to lodge a complain in the Customer Service, Medinipur. I lodged a complain in the Customer Service, Medinipur on 6th February 2010 and one person attended on 8th February 2010 and pasted a thin wall paper in the leack side and also compelled to join"Happy Living Plan" under HLP No. 40417 dated 8th February 2010 having given a sum of Rs. 540.00 for one year warrenty which valid upto 15th May 2010. Further I lodged complain for same troubles vide complains No.B[protected] dated 19.7.2010, C[protected] dated 21.8.2010, C10B0608999 dated 6.11.2010 and 10B1100793 dated 11.11.2010 respectively. I personnaly spoke to Mr. Sukumar, Area Manager over Phone No. [protected] and rrequested him to see the condition of the refrigerator. He assured me to come to my house but he as not atteded sofar.He also advised me, no pasting is required for the same, if any staff attending "Let him to speak with me over phone for his advise". The staff attended on 15.11.2010 and spoke with him, he also advised the staff to paste a thick paper to resist the water leakage which looks me very odd after appearing the door. Lastly I have been advised that there will be water leakage in future for this type of refrigerator. It seems to me that there was a manufacturing defects otherwise it should not be happend. Now, my question is why I have not been informed before purchasing the refrigerator.

It is requested you kindly arrange to replace my refrigerator or permanently solve the leakage of water.

Mr. Nagendra Nath Sinha
                                    Near Sath Sanga Mandir
                                    Bhawanipur
                                    Post. Kharagpur
                                    Dist. West Medinipur
                                    Pin - 721 301

Phone No. [protected]

Date : 23.11.2010
                                    My LG double door 290 Ltr purchase in November 2011 working good but water is not drawing and came out from bottom side
                                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Refrigerators

Recently Discussed

(15 minutes ago)
                                      Air India
                                      Job scam/ fraud in name of job
                                      (15 minutes ago)
                                      Quikr Placement
                                      fraud on the name of job
                                      (20 minutes ago)
                                      Citrus Payment Solutions
                                      citrus payment solutions refund of payment collected but not credited to ghmc.
                                      (23 minutes ago)
                                      Payment transaction error
                                      (24 minutes ago)
                                      Citrus Payment Solutions
                                      Payment of zara order failed but the money got deducted