LG Electronics Complaints & Reviews

3.1
Last updated May 18, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to LG Electronics

Having problems with LG Electronics?

File a complaint and get it resolved by LG Electronics customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

LG Electronics

LG Electronics reviews & complaints page 336

LG KG 195 — not found Driver CD of LG KG195

DO NOT GIVE ME LG CD DRIVER
Sir
I am MITESH BARANWAL. I live in SIGRA, VARANASI, U.P.. I bought a LG-KG-195 for INTERNET connection. When I open the seal then the CD driver of the handset was not present . I complaint the retailer, the LG service center of my District. They, the member of service center told me to solv the problem but, till now no body of
LG SERVICE CENTER OF MAHMOORGANJ, VARANASI. solv my problem....

I have purchased a oven vide model no MG 397WB from your dealer M/s Vasanth & co. Chennai. Subsequently, I was transferred to Coimbatore and during my stay in Cbe I had a problem of broken Turn table glass and approched the consumer service for replacement. I was told that this model was discontinued and no spares were available within a year of purchase. Later another person citing the name of local dealer approched me for replacing the turn table glass from kenstar, which purchased at an exorbitant price as I was left without a solution to use my oven.

Later I came to know that this turn table was available at Rs. 235/-, from LG itself. PLease educate as what is happening with your service, Why should we suffer at the hands o[censored]nreliable people who claim to provide service. Is it a mistake to trust in LG?.

Awaiting your reply at the earliest,

Mahesh SN Bharadwaj.

LG Refrigerator — Defective model

My LG refrigerator is not working for last one month. I lodged a complain with LG service centre. Their representative came home to check the problem and told that it is not repairable. They charged me Rs.225 only for attending the complain and took photocopy of my purchase bill. According to them, it has been reported head office and they will send refund (less the depreciation cost). Till date I have not been informed any progress on that....

LG Rd 6600 CDMA Reliance Mobile — Unwanted Balance Reduction

I had complaint to your Customer Servicers many a times since last two months about the unwanted balance reductions due to automatic service activation from your side.But still on date my deducted balance is not refunded. Even the customer servicers are not forwarding the complaint before 24 hours from balance reduction.
    Please look forward to such matters as it is being repeatedly done.br...

hi,
    This is Praphul. I purchased LG refrigerator model GL-265TMG4, From Amit Enterprises, 70, Sarojini Nagar, Main Market, New Delhi -110023.
    I purchased on Thrusday evening 12/06/2008 paid the amount there only. The sales man told that it will be delivered within 1 hours. My home is 15mins by Auto from the Shop.
    i did'nt recieved on 12/06/2008, they gave a excuse that they did'nt have the product in their godown and promised to send the Refrigerator on Friday 13/06/2008 by 2:00pm .Again, to my surpise ... i did'nt recieved the Refrigerator on time. The excuse was its raining. Is it that LG did'nt do business in Rainy season? they told that i will recieve by evening on friday 13/06/2008. i did'nt recieved it. this time excuse was the vehicle which was carri ng the Regrigerator to their godown was struch in Traffic. They told me i will recieve today morning. Today, i ranged them they told that the is ricksaw wala has not come, is it that i have to arrange it?
    i more thing when i ring them first they pick the phone and say that in 5 mins they will ring back ...but they never ringed back...and also when i ringed they did;nt pick the Phone...
    Is this the Service provided by LG dealers...i am sorry no one is going to this Amit entreprises in Sarojani Nagar .

hope that other customer not face this problem...
    regards,
    Praphul

I PURCHASED ONE 295 LTR REFRIGERATOR FROM M/S SAI BABA ELECTRONICS, OPP ST BUS STAND, SILVASSA IN DEC'05. AFTER A PERIOD OF TWO YEARS AND 3 MONTHS WE FOUND THAT THERE ARE SEVERAL CRACKS IN THE INNER PART OF BODY. WHICH IS GOING TO BE INCREASED.

LODGED THE COMPLAINT WITH ABOVE DEALER AND ONE PERSON VISITED MY HOUSE TO CHECK PHYSYCALLY.

REQUESTING LG COMPNAY TO LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND ARRANGE TO REPLACE A NEW FRIDGE. I AM VERY PROUD CUSTOMER OF LG AND HAVING MOST OF THE ELECTRONIC ITEMS IN HOME OF LG MADE.

HOPE LG COMPANY WITH TREAT THE MATTER URGENTLY.

WITH BEST REGARDS

SUMAN KUMARI RAJORIA

I am writing with no hope as everything I tried has not worked.I am consumer who wants to pay my LG TV Loan EMI properly without any delay as and when needed every month. But there lies the problem.

I have purchased TV from PCH Ezone Masabatank, Hyderabad represented by one Mr Azam who is not dedicated at all. The Bajaj Finance guy who has been in touch is Mr Kishore. I have an EMI of 1666 for 2 years and I gave cheques with no date on it as they said they will put in a scheduled date. The problem is that though I mainatain my balance, they deduct the EMI as and when Bajaja Finance feels. I have asked Kishore n number of times and his reply is that my EMI scheduled date is 5th of every month. However, I requested that ever month, it shoudl go off between 5-10. Last month, Kishore said no EMI will be deducted as it is the 1st month. I was all relaxed and one day finally on the 29th, I found my EMI deducted? What if i hadn't maintained my balance as per the words of Kishore?

Now again, my EMI has not been deducted and I am waiting that when suddenly the EMI will be deducted. Does Bajaja Finance have no ethics? Does it not have a proper scheduled period or can't it assure me of a date range where my EMI will be cut?

They deduct as and when they feel.

I would appreciate if the authorities take it up or I shall find other ways to deal with it.

Nishant([protected])
        Poor you,

You can't do anything now to change the dates, as bajaj person cheated you into leaving the dates blank which is against the concept of PDCs.

Try to lodge a complaint in consumer forum. May be the case can be made against them for different dates of withdrawal

Never trust sellers in India with any data they can manipulate

Even the biggest of Indian companies like Airtel, ICICI, Card companies, Banks (except probably Godrej, Tata ) run on money earned with false pomises & deceit
        hi! nishant,

the question is why cheques having no dates were handed over to the bjaja finance executive. it is the whole resoponsibility of the drawer, for drawing a cheque. if you have any written proof, that the deduction will be made between 5th - 10th of every month, then you can raise the issue.

thus i suggest, there are no options, u have to mantain the balance, and be aware in future.

Sumit Rawat

LG Washing Machine — HARRASSMENT BY SEERVICE CENTER AND CHEATING

LG SERVICE CUSTOMER CARE

The experience which I had with the service of my washing machine, has been so horrendous that it has forced me to do start a campaign the nature of which I am not comfortable myself.

I Dr Pramod Kumar, consultant with Hindalco Hospital of the Aditya birla group, had bought a fully automatic washing machine two years back from the local authorised dealer Ms RAJA RAM VINOD KUMAR in...

I baught my TV, Washing Machine, DVD player, Refrigerator everything from LG as I heard all good things about LG products and I was encouraged to its support service.

Recently I had a problem on my washing machine and I lodged a complaint with request ID S8C60405049 on 31/05 and the support person convinced me that I will get a call from someone within 24 hrs. But after one reminder I at least got a call from the technician on 03/05 and he scheduled an appointment with me on 04/05 09:00 AM. I waited for that person but he did not turn up. That technican even does not bother to call me. I again called to the customer care and AGAIN convinced me that someone will definitely turn on the same day by evening. But alas !!! I was again proved wrong. I called again to the customer care and talked to the concerned manager. HE AGAIN GIVE ME FALSE COMMITMENT.

Now I don't know what to do on those guys.

This is one of the worst customer service I ever seen.
          Abhijit

My Complaint no:- W8C52900086.

I have purchased a split AC and its 3rd service is due. Every time I call up LG customer support, I get a new ticket no. and the support executive tells me that my complaint would be solved in 24 hours. After 3-4 days, when I follow up, I am told that either the ticket is closed by the service provider or he / she came to my home and the house was locked.

This time around I...

LG Kg 195 Mobile — 7332 Driver

I hv purchased KG-195 for Internet Browsing. I hv activated GPRS on my mobile on 30th May 08 but till date I not able to start using the internet on my laptop due to Driver Issue. It required 7332 Driver and the same is not provided in the Mobile kit box.

Plz. suggest asap. whom to contact to get that. Atleast send me the link to download the same.

Rgds.,
            Ritesh Kr....

This is to bring to your kind notice that I have been a pride customer of LG electronics. But the recent experience has raised a question mark about the efficiency of its customer care centre. I have made a complain about the repair of my flatron gold flat model no.21FA20vw, serial no.CD[protected]M on 23rd MAY 2008.But even after 10days the complain has not been done.The workers at the local Aligarh centre have been making illogical excuses for this.I request the higher authorities to look into the matter and save me from further mental agony.
            C-50, Medical Colony A.M.U., Aligarh.

LG Electronics — Cooling problem

I bought LG refrigerator 8 years back with model no GR332SVF from local dealer at city Barnala(Punjab) named Surindra Radios n only after 3-4 months we started facing problems in refrigeration in the lower compartment n dealer didnt responded wel n since then we hav got the same problem atleast 20-30 times .we have comlained to Barnala, Sangrur and Bhatinda dealers but no satisfactory response has been given.

Due to this we...

I am Bangalore.

It is been one year two months that we have purchased LG microwave oven. Often we used to have problem with the oven from the day one.
              The service person who used to attend to the problem used to tell that the oven is not placed rightly. Twice the service engineer mentioned that the magnetron needs to be replaced and ended up replacing the diode. I also reminded of warranty getting expired in few days. All this happened during the warranty.
              Now again the problem has started and is due to magnetron. We would have to pay 1100 for getting it fixed. The complaint ID of my recent one is SBC53000447. I do not understand, when the problem was identified (magnetron) much earlier during the warrranty period then why it was not done then?
              I even spoke to the manager incharge, who promised that he would get back to me in a day. Inspite of my repeated effort to reach him over his mobile number, he never responds. What kind of service am I getting??
              LG micro oven performance is not good, during first year itself it is giving problem of heating...let me know the cause of not heating
              L.G Microwave does not work if your power supply is less than 200 volts A.C.

You cant use voltage stabilizer with it . It cause reset of system.
              while cooking, the core (centre) portion of material remains somewhat partially uncooked, and when it cooks the remaining becomes overcooked

WE HAVE PURCHASED LG REFRIGRATOR MODEL 181PP(BLUE)SR.NO 27112, INVOICE NO GI-51659 DATE 27/9/07 FROM GOKUL ELECTRIALS KAILASH PARK, GOLF CLUB ROAD, NEAR GUNJAN THEATRE, PUNE 411006
                THE LIGHT OF REFRIGATOR IS FAULTY FROM PAST THREE MONTH INSPITE OF REGULAR COMPLAINT NO ACTION HAS BEEN TAKEN IF NOT ATTENDED IMMEDIATELY I WILL GO TO CONSUMER COURT
                CONTACT NO [protected]
                MWO VED PAL
                SURVEY NO 74/2
                SANT NAGAR
                LOHEGOAN
                PUNE

LG DVD Player — Failure to repair

I had submitted my LG Dvd Player which was totally dead to M/s Balaji Distributors, Kanchrapara, Dist. 24 Parganas, W.Bengal who are authorised dealers of M/s. LG Electronics, India on 23/03/2008. Firstly the technician from the Company advised me that the failure was in the Power Supply which would have to replaced. After two weeks when I contacted the dealer they said they couldn't identify the problem properly and need more time....

A DVD writer ideally reads and writes CD. I bought this LD DVD Writer for computer 6-7 months ago. One Day Out of the Blue it stopped working. Sicne it was in warranty period i gave it for servicing in the Authorised LG Servicing Station. Now the DVD reads a DVD Disc and writes a DVD Disc but to my surprise it does not read or write a CD. I went to servicing stations many times but unfortunatily they were not able to do anything and they said now we are sorry and we can't help you. I didn't pay to get such a kind of answer. If you promise something you should keep the promise. The writer is still in warranty period and I need to know how LG is going to deal with this. Thank You
                  Good morning
                  I am a Computer Engineer
                  LG DVD Writer not read CD but DVD also read
                  Pl send solution

Best Regards

Vikram Patil
                  Good morning
                  I am a Computer Engineer
                  LG DVD Writer not read CD but DVD also read and my computer totally formating when i formet my computer then my DVD writer is working and all programer also instal but after i am working my computer my DVD writer is not working.

Pl send me solution.
                  Respected Sirs,

I have LG DVD/CD 16x Super Multi Rewriter (GSA-4167B). Its warranty period is over. Now a days I can't read or write any CD in it but it works completely with DVD's. All drivers are installed and updated. I can't work with CD's.

Please send me solution.

Karan
                  Dear Sir

LG DVD Writer not reading the CD but DVD is working well both read and write.But i cant read and write the CD.If any one knows the solution please tell me.

LG dvd writer — cd not read

Dear Sir
                    I own a Reliance Prepaid LG handset with no.[protected] which is dead due to a virus attack on the moter board. So, I wanted to transfer the number to a new LG Reliance handset and approached the authorised dealer situated in NSR Road, Saibaba Colony, Coimbatore. They said that the transfer could be done only online since the set is not working.They also asked for ID and ADDRESS PROOF ALONG WITH THE DEFECTIVE PHONE NO. I was able to provide them with a copy of my PAN card and also the ID card of the college in which I am a lecturer. That card contains only my landline BSNL no. So, please arrange for transfer of my old number SINCE I HAVE A TALKTIME BALANCE OF MORE THAN Rs.1000/- and my validity extends to DEC 2008.

i have purchased an split airconditioner on 19th arpril 2008 from your sargum dealer (jamshedpur).But the airconditioner's is not working properly .Because the airconditioner's cooling system is poor your dealer and your service center's any persons are not taking responce i am suffering from one and half month .if i complain it to dealer they say we are not responsible for any thing complain it to the service center and if i complain it to service center they says complain it to dealer .i am tierd of complainig kindly solve my problem or replace my airconditioners.

Respected Sir,

i am resident of Ajmer(RAJTHAN) . i have almost all LG HOME APPLIANCE PRODUCT. But i am not satisfied with LG authorised service centre situated at Shashtri Nagar Lohagal Road Ajmer. The officer there i.e. Vijay Yadav is mannerless . This person has no way of talking to the customer and abuses me.

I went to him for the repair of my DVD Player. He said that...