LG Electronics

Mobile:
Mobile:

Good

LG Electronics Complaints & Reviews

Hello.. I purchased a washing machine on[protected] with a five year warranty. After 3 years my machine was rusting really bad. I called home depot and Lg and no one covers rust. I paid 750 and I can not believe what Iam seeing. I was dealing with chemo at the time and didnt have the energy to keep calling. Its very depressing to open my machine and it looks like a 20 year old machine. Can some one help me please. My name is Latanya Wheeler[protected]
May 11, 2021

LG Electronics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hi, we are sorry to hear about your experience. Please message us your contact details. Our concerned team will contact you.
Teetime's [Complaint's author] reply, May 20, 2021
My name is Latanya wheeler 310 4336201.. E mail .. [email protected] retired and dont have money to purchase another machine at 750..00. ..
Hi Latanya, thank you for sharing your contact number. Our concerned team will get in touch with you.
Hi Latanya, please share your alternative phone number so that we can properly assist you.
Teetime's [Complaint's author] reply, May 22, 2021
310 4336201

[Service No: RNP[protected]]
    I had purchased LG Dishwasher, LG oven and LG OLED TV from LG Shoppe - Indiranagar(VIdeotronics)...

I applied for AMC on 12/04/2021 and paid the amount of Rs 5310 in cash and received the receipt as that my AMC started from 20th April 2021 and valid till 2022 but till today ie 7 th May 2021, they had not been repaired or serviced my water purifier.
    Water purifier
    May 10, 2021

LG Electronics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Hi, sorry to know that your experience with us was not a pleasant one. Request you to share your contact number so that we can assist you further.
    Hello LG, can't you see the contact number in the Amc Payment receipt attached!? What a pathetic response/service from LG !!!

While turn on the AC the water will come down by drop by drop
      May 04, 2021

LG Electronics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mr Manjunatha Gowda of Pixel Technology ( Partner of LG) has surreptitiously damaged the mounting frame of my 55 inches LG...

I have purchased an item (aquaguard) on 4th April.It is delivered within 2 days but still not installed. I have been calling and mailing still nobody responded. Kindly look into the matter and resolve it immediately. Otherwise you take you item back refund my money. I am fedoff calling/mailing them since 4th April
        May 02, 2021

LG Electronics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased an item (aquaguard) on[protected].It is delivered within 2 days but still not installed. I have been calling and mailing still nobody responded. Kindly look into the matter and resolve it immediately. Otherwise you take you item back refund my money. I am fedoff calling/mailing them since 4th April
          May 02, 2021

LG Electronics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I buy your another ac because we have good experience and trust in your election application but as...
            I purchased an LG oven from Home Depot, $2, 000. We didn’t install it immediately as we were re-modeling the kitchen.br...

As I am trying to replace my cooler.Because it's too noisy, unhygienic air and due to cooler surrounding rooms are hot.so instead of cooler I want Ac in return as remaining amount will be paid, I am not getting any response from them.
            Apr 29, 2021

LG Electronics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Hey, we sincerely apologize for the delay. You are important to us hence we would request you to share your contact number so that we can take your query forward.

I am complaining about the new purchased window AC, it's making alot of sound while it's running as well.as when it's not working, I tried reaching their Regional manager, he is not having much knowledge about the product, no one is reverting the call. Their engineers visited but didn't able to resolve the problem, both the Engineers were saying it's a part of manufacturing from LG company, we produce window AC which will.sound everytime day and night wheather they are running or not.
              Apr 28, 2021

Compressor
                Apr 28, 2021

Compressor not working properly
                  Apr 26, 2021

LG Electronics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Hey Jawad, we sincerely apologize for the delay. You are important to us hence we would request you to share your contact number so that we can take your query forward.

Complain No.RNP[protected].

I mad a complain in the Month of March, 2021 regarding that the Refrigerator is not cooling, the service person came and told me that i need to replace the MotherBoard and sensor.

Then he told me that the first lets change the sensor and see after that if its not working we will change the motherboard.

i told Him ok.

Now after almost a month the same problem occured, now he is telling me that why i have made the complain that the service person has not done the work.

Today he called me up and we had a heated argument, which i have already shared from my mail id: [protected]@yahoo.com at [protected]@lge.com
                    Apr 24, 2021

LG Electronics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I logged a complaint in LG for my air conditioner on March 29 th 2021.Complaint was regarding the poor performance of the...
                      We have registered a complaint since 2 weeks and still not rectified. More over the technician came and damaged our motor...
                      Hi Team,

This is regarding LG AC complain.

I have purchase the LG AC at LG authorize dealer/center...
                      Date of Purchase - 21st August 2020 @ around 7.02 Pm
                      Date of the incident - 15th April 2021 @ around 7.30 Pm
                      Model...

We have purchased one LG TV through your distributors by Name Unilet in Rajajinagar - Bangalore on 20th August 3020 & On 15th April 2021 @ around 7.30 pm suddenly it started getting Horizontal & Vertical lines, we immediately contacted the Unilet Shop to register the complaint & after repeated calls on 17th April 2021 they have sent a technician to check.. he verified and told me it has been physically damaged & I told him if it is physically damaged there should be some dent/scratches on the panel or the beading of the television should come out.., kindly let me know how should I take this issue. Thanks
                      Apr 17, 2021

Dear Customer,

We understand how inconvenient this could be and sincerely apologize for the same. Please share your contact details with us and we will get in touch with you soon to address your concern.

LG Customer Support Team
                      Dear Customer,

Sorry to know that your experience with us was not a pleasant one. Please share your contact details with us and we will get in touch with you soon to address your concern.

LG Customer Support Team