LG Electronics Complaints & Reviews

3.1
Last updated Aug 9, 2022

File a complaint to LG Electronics

Having problems with LG Electronics?

File a complaint and get it resolved by LG Electronics customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

LG Electronics

1 800 180 9999

View more phone numbers

Mobile

LG Electronics reviews & complaints page 5

I’ve bought a 55 inch tv on January 10th of 2021 at girias hosur. I’ve also bought a extended warranty for one year. On may 6th 2022 horizontal lines were flickering on my tv. Have contact lg support and sent a technician he said that panel was damaged and asked 30000 for replacement. Half the money of tv price. Have never expected such low class product from lg. I’ve extended warranty even . No proper response from the lg support team....

Model ni 7302rhpn
s no 802nrdb130954
LG Electronics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased new 55 inch UHD LED TV in the month of April'22. The LED TV has manufacturing defects as the cracks got appeared just after 2~3 days of installation. Please help me, I have just spend more than 50K in purchasing this TV and that too on EMIs. I feel like cheated my hard earned money got wasted, I trusted huge brand name LG.

LG Electronics — New AC - No cooling after installation

New AC is installed on 7th May' 2022, it was purchased from Nirman electronics Surat . It wasn't cooling below 28 degree while checked during installation.
      For newt 3 days, lots of engineers visited and checked leakage, filled refrigerant, checked again for temp vs current vs gas pressure analysis. AC is not cooling below 25 degree after all the efforts. I am not getting clear response from the LG team and every time they suggest...

I have bought a LG washing machine through Flipkart. The product was delivered before promised date.(08/05/2022) . Promised installation date was 09/05/2022. But the service gent (crystal care, Kannur, Kerala) purposefully delayed the installation. Horrible service . I have a same worst service experience from same service agent before. Pls do the needful for the speedy installtion

LG Electronics — Long delay in delivery of LG refrigerator

Ordered a 335 litres convertible plus double door refrigerator with LG through lg.com/in on 16/4/2022.

Was promised delivery of the product within a week and am yet to receive the product.( 6/5/2022)

Pathetic customer service as the agents are repeating the same scripted answers without promising any solution....
        I am happy buying the 40k refrigerator from you. I have never seen, not even worst, but ignored customer service.
        Hats off to the voice team; the strategy to mute their calls is awesome.
        What can I say about the quality, just 13 months old, now it requires a gas refill?
        I like the way you handle the issue; no service even if the customer is ready to pay.
        You guys made my day :)

Service request no...
        This is to inform you that i have purchased 2 tones Air conditioner by your company befor 10 days ago.
        But Up to date neither for company technition come to our place for installation not your responsible person response us.
        After approching severar times to shopkeeper
        he arrenge a technition name as Javed he will visit the site told as that he will install Air conditioner in second half but hi can't come.
        me Gain...

We have purchased Air Conditioner form your company Befors 10Days
        Your Companys technition Javed Was not instaling the purchase Air Conditioner since form 10day. Me will daily calling him on phone no. [protected] but daliy he answared that he will install in affternoon or evaning but hi can not fullfeel his comittment.
        I had purchase such Air Conditioner according as good will of L.G company.
        But such technition Javed Is trying to spoil Your Goodwill.
        So Kindly Punish him and oblige us

Thanks You
        M/S . M.S.WALIA $ BROTHER GONDIA
        LG Electronics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir, Recently we purchased the Washing machine during the cleaning of the filter it is broken, actually the cloth which is present over the filter is very soft and easily breakable so i want to replace it but when i called it vijay sales customer care they said it is chargeable even we purchased the additional VS warranty of 1 Year for this product and now only we as customer experiencing such problem then what can i do

Please...
          Dear sir/ madam I'm regular customer of Jalgaon. I have purchased double door frost free lg refrigerator from Jalgaon 4 year before, now the fridge having some issues and i want to complain for the same to lg customer care. I lost my fridge original bill. So please be issue a duplicate bill of refrigerator through email or whatsapp.
          Email id: [protected]@gmail.com
          Whatsapp no:[protected]
          Please do needful accordingly..br...

I have purchased whirlpool refrigerator from pai international Indiranagar on last Monday (18/4/2022) next day they delivered but till now no one came for installation I'm running behind them no one is responding I recommend not to buy anything from pai international and whirlpool products, it's bad experience I have ever had

Dear Sir
            This 1.5 Ton split unit is 2 years old and was serviced a month back Subsequent to getting service we went abroad and on return yesterday it is detected that when unit is switched on it shows CH05 on internal unit and doesn’t come on Repeated calls on automated number no response
            Please call me at [protected] to re-ensure satisfactory customer support
            Gp Capt Ashok Marwaha
            139 Sidhartha...

2.) Now it cannot be repaired as I had it checked by some one outside LG. If we had not got it checked by someone else then they might have done something about it.

So, if point no. 2 is to be believed then why they didn't do anything 2 and half years back when the fridge was first shown to them only and declared...
            Message 1.) Refrigerator was declared irreparable 2 and half years back as there was some pipeline issue.

LG Refrigerator — Need duplicate bill

Dear sir/ madam I'm regular customer of girias porur chennai. I have purchased double door frost free lg refrigerator from porur girias 5 to 6 month before, now the fridge having some issues and i want to complain for the same to lg customer care. I lost my fridge original bill. So please be issue a duplicate bill of refrigerator through email or whatsapp.
            Email id: [protected]@gmail.com
            Whatsapp no: [protected]
            Please...
            Problem statement:
            I bought and 2022 model windows AC with dual invertor technology 1.5 ton
            on 14 April 2022 after installation of AC we found our AC is not cooling our small room of 12x15 feet when temperature kept at 16 degree fan at F1 in cooling mode for 3 hour

raised complaint but service Centre denied buy telling they cant help you can talk to company directly
            My AC is acting like air blower cooler...

We have purchased a dual inverter 5 star, 4 in 1, 1.5 ton LG air conditioner a year ago. We don't get a proper cooling effect from Day - 1. But the AC mechanic is saying that the AC is in good condition. However we don't feel the same. Please help if possible.
            Dear Customer,

Sorry to know that your experience with us was not a pleasant one. Please share your contact details with us and we will get in touch with you soon to address your concern.

LG Customer Support Team

LG Electronics — Regarding My Double door Refrigerator not cooling also false input provided by Service engineer vist.

My LG double door refrigerator was not cooling
              And ice maker was unable to produce ice
              Your service engineer response was due to choking of pipe my refrigerator was not cooling
              He only check the freezer portion and told that Rs 3500 charges will have to pay to remove the choke.

My issue is I bought this fridge 2 yrs back and in every 2 years if i have to clear the chock by spending Rs 3500 this is clear...
              The machine ie the LG dishwasher I bought a few months ago has a defect that- after a power failure, the entire dishwasher cycle starts from the beginning. This is utter loss of power & water, please do the needful for rectification on priority. Even cheap machines do have memory backup & start a cycle from where there was a power failure.Whether this issue can be resolved or not
              Dear Customer,