LG Electronics Complaints & Reviews

3.1
Last updated Aug 17, 2022

File a complaint to LG Electronics

Having problems with LG Electronics?

File a complaint and get it resolved by LG Electronics customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

LG Electronics

1 800 180 9999

View more phone numbers

Mobile

LG Electronics reviews & complaints page 8

I bought 4 LG ACs and at the time of purchase the showroom said the entire cost of installation is Rs1500 per AC. Now the engineer come to fix is asking an extra 250 per ACfor fixing the stand for outdoor unit. Or they will itself provide stands and fix it for Rs 885 per AC. These charges were not pre informed and we get to know it middle of the process. RS1000 for just drilling the stand is too much and also should have been informed to us at the the time of purchase. I also got no proper response from the Consumer Care. They gave a number which no one picks to resolve the issue. This is pure cheating by LG company. We are buying an Ac for Rs 40000 and they are further charging nearly Rs2500 for installation only.
LG Electronics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello. We've bought an LG TV around 7 to 8 months back. But we're facing lot of issues. It has happened almost 8 to 9 times when the TV got automatically switched off without us doing anything. The remote we've got along with the TV, We've changed that remote thrice with your company but even the remote is not working properly. The remote stops working suddenly after a period of time and then it again starts working. This process keeps on...

After the warranty period expires, you are faced with the deterioration of the panel in oled televisions.
    The reason for this is that the color settings in the panel section deteriorate due to a power cut in your home or a different voltage.
    This defect seen on the panel causes lines to appear on your television.
    LG Electronics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Purchased new OLED 65G1 television for $2700 in December 2021. Tv has defective audio. LG set up repair technician who did not show up as scheduled. Called LG and was informed that service tech did not show up because they ordered parts for a TV that they have not inspected. LG knowingly sold TV with defective parts. LG refuses to accept return of defective TV and refuses to provide refund for defective TV.
      Dear Customer,

Sorry to know that your experience with us was not a pleasant one. Please share your contact details with us and we will get in touch with you soon to address your concern.

LG Customer Support Team

We purchased our top load LG washer less than three years ago. It is now rusting near the detergent dispenser. Looking online this is a known issue but LG claims rust is associated with spilled bleach. We have never used bleach in our machine. I was advised by LG customer service that I would be responsible to "fix it myself". This means purchasing a new unit. I am very dissatisfied with the product, customer service and their suggested "resolution"....
        Two LG Air conditioner's were purchased in 2021, a service request(#RNP[protected] was raised for free servicing under the warranty. They have closed it without my consent and when I followed up today they denied servicing it.
        They are suppose to provide 3 free service as per warranty, but have not yet provide even one service and now they say the warrant is expired few days.
        I was having good impression of LG, but will move...

LG Electronics — Refrigerator Model GL 402

My LG Refrigerator (Model GL 402) has been not working since 4 days due to Motherboard / PCB board issue.

Complaint number is : RNP[protected]

The technician who came to attend the problem on 7-3-2022 mentioned it was due to Motherboard/PCB board issue, and said the replacement board would arrive in about a day or so and it would be rectified.

Until today there is no information about the replacement,...

LG Electronics — LG Refrigerator Model GL 402

Complaint number is : RNP[protected]

Until today there is no information about the replacement,...

I had Samsung dryer without any issues until I bought LG gas dryer from Rc Willey on 12/19/2020 with extended warranty. Repair tech came twice nothing to nut my exhaust vent system for 13 year old home. I had it professionally cleaned lately but the problem remains. It got overhead. Please investigate this matter immediately or I want a full refund. My numbers is[protected]. [protected]@gmail.com.
        Thanks in advance,
        Daryl.

LG Customer Support Team

My LG gas dryer burns my clothes. I bought it from Rc Willey on 12/19/2020 with 7 year extended warranty. Lg repair tech came and did nothing. He said the vent needed to be clean. Months later a new repair tech came and said similar things my house was 13 year old. I paid a company to clean my vent but nothing seems to solve the problem. Please review the case immediately. I want full refund for this defective product.

LG Electronics — LG Washing machine

I bought my LG washing machine on 9/11/2020. Did not receive it until 6 months later. On 10/19/2021 for and appointment because I smelt electrical problem. A&E was scheduled to come out on 10/25/2021 to fix my washing machine work order # RNN[protected]. Cancelled. A&E rescheduled to come out again on 11/12021 work order# RNN[protected]. Cancelled again. A&E scheduled to come out again on 11/4/2021.Cancelled again. A&E was scheduled again...

LG Electronics — 180.14 lg -24cf lfxc24726s

Our compressor wasn’t working on December 24th. We called & they gave us A&E appliance svc. A technician came out the beginning of January. Ordered parts & 2 weeks later a incompetent technician came in. Literally worked on it for 5 hours & burned wires and said he couldn’t do it & had to order a part that he burned for his negligence. Now he gave me another date 2 weeks later. I took off another day & an hour later get a call that the...
            Water Purify of LG Company Bought in of July 2021. Four to five times get spoiled every month since I bought it. Due to which a lot of mental trouble is being faced. There is no proof solution yet.

LG Electronics — LG inverter Refrigerator Not Working

I bought an LG Smart Inverter Compressor Fridge Model Number GL-D322JPFL/2015 back in 2015. lately for the past 3-4 months I started facing cooling problems with it, sometime it simply doesn't work and some times it starts working with bare minimum cooling. I have raised this with LG customer service multiple times. RNP[protected]; RNP[protected]; RNP[protected] but everytime the same person shows up and tells me to change some or the...
              I bought a 75” TV on December 11th. It sat in my room for 1.5 months until I was done redecorating my family room. I hung it up a week ago. It is broken. It is cracked and does not stay on. The box shows no damage. I called Best Buy who said that they can’t take it back because I bought it more than 15 days ago. I called LG, who won’t help because the warranty only covers manufacture defects. I called the service number they gave me and it will cost $900 to fix it due to the size of the tv.
              This is unacceptable to me. I spent $1, 000 on a television that is broken and now I am stuck with it.
              There just has to be a way to fix this. Can you help me?
              Thank,
              Megan Kellogg

LG Electronics — Washing machine motor not working

We purchased washing machine model no. T65SPSF2Z/2021 on dated 23rd jan 2022. Everytime we call demo person he used to say fit press pump, change tap and change switch. So to change things we took somedays and again we called him and again he's saying some pipe issue and didn't even brother to check washing machine. As it's my elder brother wedding we took some time to change things. Because we have guest in our house. And after...

Respected Sir,
                Myself faulty Monitor deposited at Nagpur lg service centre and all the formulities completed by the Nagpur lg service centre and ask to me new one model no submitted to mr.Gajanan but till the dt. Different amount not send by the Mr.Gajanan so that kindly give the different Amount as soon as possible for the payment by me for finalised the matter

Respected Sir,
                Myself faulty lg monitor deposited at Nagpur lg service centre and all the formulities completed by mr. Gajanan nagpur lg service centre but till the date difference Amount of new one regarding that so many times contacted to the mr.Gajanan but he is not responce my call and not sending difference amount so that kindly take necessary action and settle the matter immediately

I am having OLED55CXPTA.ATR with Serial no. 13875459 bought on 23 Sep 2021. I have multiple complaints of restarting issue. Providing you ongoing complaint detail:
                  VCP[protected]
                  RNP[protected]
                  Till now in 5 months of my buy, I have registered multiple complaints on three different occasions. Resolution provided:
                  First Time- Multiple visits by Technical person from LG. Logs were captured. Restart issue was observed....

LG Electronics — Customer service is not meet expectation

I have registered a complaint with LG RNP[protected] in the month of Janulary'22.
                  During the registration of the Call, I was told they will check for the part availability and update.
                  Afterward, there was no update.
                  I followed up with LG chat support by getting third-party vendor support.
                  I got the update that the Part is available and it will be fixed within three days.
                  However, to date, there is no update...

LG Electronics — Dishwasher DFB424FP White patches & utensils rust issue

Hello LG,

Dishwasher DFB424FP White patches & utensils rust issue
                  Reference No : GCP[protected]
                  Date : 17/01/2022 22:23 05
                  Type of Inquiry : E-mail to CEO
                  Product/Model # : Dish Washer

Complaint: Heavy white patches on all the vessels in the 12th month after purchase and my ss vessels are starting to rust for the first time in the machine.

First Service: RNP[protected]br...