LG Electronics

Mobile:

Good

LG Electronics Complaints & Reviews

Respected sir,
Many times i have called lg customer care butno response was given on call. finally i am complaining...

Hi im tanzeel ali mohammed. i bought new lg double door refrigerator cost of 29000/- on date: 16/04/2019. fridge have 10 years warranty for the compressor and full comprehensive warranty also. i was having problem with my door fridge and placed a service request and service executive reached home and after some time got a call that i m getting door replaced. but still since 4 months they didnot replaced my fridge door. done many calls and messages to manager ( gorge reddy [protected])but no responce. sometimes they will pickup call and tell me that they will replace but they wont. im attaching all the required documents with the complaint. thanks in advance. i hope u understand my problem and takes serious action regards service center of lg nalgonda. feel free to contact me :[protected]
Jun 15, 2021

LG Electronics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hi, we deeply regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please message us your contact details, Invoice copy Our concerned team will contact you.

To buy LG AC order, I went to Iqbal Radios at Main Bazar, Guru Har Sahai, Punjab
    Payment was to be made via Credit...

To the Pai International Team,
    I SHIVALINGE GOWDA S K purchased HP Laptop for my daughter education purpose and recently she started using AutoCAD and Revit and we found that the processing is taking too much time and sometimes it hangs up, the we checked for the display adapter details and we notice that it has got only Intel UHD graphics of 128MB and not dedicated nVIDIA. We request you to please look into the matter and do the needful.

We tried to upload the photos but it says the file is too large n we could not upload any photos for your reference.
    Jun 14, 2021

Dear Customer,

Sorry to know that your experience with us was not a pleasant one. Please share your contact details with us and we will get in touch with you soon to address your concern.

LG Customer Support Team

I applied for AMC on 23/04/2021 and paid the amount of Rs 5600 in cash and received the receipt as that my AMC started from...

I bought a 3 star Dual Inverter LG Split AC in 2017. Withing six months the motor of the outdoor unit stopped working intermittently. Then there was this gas leakage problem, due to the Aluminium coil twice, within a span of 1 year. I have already spent twice on Gas refill & I am not prepared to spoil my money on this AC anymore. If there were problems with Aluminium coil, then why the LG guys still continued with Aluminium in ACs. They should have stuck to Copper.

LG, guys, i[censored] are reading this complaint, kindly rectify my problem as soon as possible. I will relentlessly pursue this complaint through higher levels.
      Jun 12, 2021

Dear Customer (Vikrant),

We understand how inconvenient this could be and sincerely apologize for the same. Please share your contact details with us and we will get in touch with you soon to address your concern.

Dear Customer (Vikrant),

LG Customer Support Team

I have purchased a LG LED Tv model no 49LJ617T Circuit City, Chandmari Guwahati on 28.12.2018 for Rs.54900/- but from past few days the picture colour is not proper and display picture of bluish and sometimes pinkish colour . LG being such a trusted brand, its not even 5 years television picture problem. Please look into it at the earliest.
        Jun 10, 2021

Dear Customer (Puspita),

Dear Customer (Puspita),

LG Customer Support Team

1. The purchase was done on 25 Mar and the installation was done in 26 March. The installation was wrongly done by the installation...

We bought a new refrigerator 3 years ago and now its not cooling and also not able to make ice.
          We register a complaint in LG and a representative came to us and giving a silly reason that gas is choked and we have to pay rupees 2300 to refill the gas again.

My question is what is a product quality here?
          What is the meaning of "gas is choked"? and why this has happened.
          Why we need to pay again rupees 2300 just after the 3 years of buying this product.
          Jun 09, 2021

LG Electronics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Hi, we deeply regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your contact details. Our concerned team will contact you.

AC not cooing properly and service engineer says that no problem from their side and go back without resolving the issue
            Jun 09, 2021

LG Electronics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Hi Ankur, we are sorry to hear about your experience. Please message us your contact details. Our concerned team will contact you.
            Ankurbaliyan05's [Complaint's author] reply, Jun 9, 2021
            Hi Ankur, thank you for sharing your contact number. Our concerned team will get in touch with you.

Product was built with mostly propane fittings, in spite of "natural gas" labeling. 2 burners barely work; 2 do not light. Gas fills the kitchen. LG will only send out.
              Jun 08, 2021

LG Electronics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Hey, we are sorry to hear about your experience. Please message us your contact details. Our concerned team will contact you.
              Ankurbaliyan05's reply, Jun 9, 2021
              Hey, thank you for sharing your contact number. Our concerned team will get in touch with you.

Sir i have given my complaint - rnp[protected] and also so many times physically in bathinda service center and over telephone...
                They hv cheated me and taken money they did not provide job...
                My husband purchased a bundle of LG appliances through Pacifica at Best Buy in early 2013, I believe his intent was to make...

Married but not available old documents rajister mobile
                May 28, 2021

LG Electronics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Hi Laxmi, is there anything that we may assist you with? Please share your concern for our concerned teams to assist you.

Water leakage
                  May 24, 2021

LG Electronics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Hi Ravi, we regret the inconvenience you've had with our product. Please message us your contact number, so that we can take your query forward.

Water leakage in fridge
                    May 24, 2021

LG Electronics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir we have Purchas LG TV 43 Inc from Aurangabad after 48 H complain LG service not yet received. Our LG 43 Inc Smart TV not installed
                      May 20, 2021

LG Electronics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Hi, we are sorry to hear about your experience. Please message us your contact details. Our concerned team will contact you.

Our LG repair man is ordering parts but not putting them in our appliances he takes the parts with him then we received a...

LG Electronics — AC Not working [Resolved]

My AC is not working since two months and as many as 7 technicians attended so far and even it was taken to the service center...