LimeRoad

Fri 10:00 am - 08:00 pm
Sat 10:00 am - 08:00 pm
Sun 10:00 am - 08:00 pm

LimeRoad Complaints & Reviews

Ye site fraoud h mane 9 no shose ki shoping ki thi but wha se 10 no size aya h uske uper estiker lga hua tha 9 no ka
bar bar whi size bhj rhe h koi response n h its fek side mnae kai baar call kiya but wo log whi saize bhj rhe h aaj call kiya to bol rhe h ki 7 days ki replacement hoti h pr ye bar bar 10 no ka saize bhjnge to 7 days se jada hi to time lagega coustomer ko bewakoof bnane ka kaam krte h please respond me my contact no [protected]
Mar 22, 2019

LimeRoad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
I don't like because it's looks very bad
Pragati Bagde's reply, Mar 25, 2019
please return my money
LimeRoad Customer Care's response, Apr 4, 2019
Hi Pragati, we’re sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Please fill in your details here: http://bit.ly/2gADZWU, so that we can assist you.
I have tried to order the items in lime road .But i didnt confirm my order completely But still the items have been shipped and dispatched to my address.
LimeRoad Customer Care's response, Apr 6, 2019
Hi Geetha, we request you to please share your concern by clicking here: http://bit.ly/2gADZWU and allow us a chance to help you. Shruti!
My order product is not well. So I want return my order.i am not happy to limeroad. So please return that product.meterial.is not well I want to return the order. So please pick me quickly. Please please please please return my order
LimeRoad Customer Care's response, Apr 11, 2019
Hi Brihaspati, our apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please share your order details at [email protected] and we’ll get in touch with you regarding the said concern.

Hello sir i want to cancal my order on limeroad so plz cancal my order. I found it was by mistake. I was going through you app limeroad and was looking some watchs collection i don't know the order was placed. Today i got some massages from limeroad about order, i open lime app and i see there a watch in my order list, i was shoked about it, now i'm complaining here about this order. So plz cancal it as soon as possible.

Thank you.
    jack klein watch
    Apr 6, 2019
    Mar 05, 2019

Mar 06, 2019
    LimeRoad Customer Care's response
    Hi Saami, we have forwarded the request for the cancellation of your order. Further, we have sent an email on your registered mail ID. Please check.

I have ordered shoes but the size was not correct so i wanted to exchange the same thing.. I hv received message from limeroad that executive b. Susheel ([protected]) will collect the product but when i tried calling him he kept his phone switched off nor he is coming to pick the product which i wanted to return.. From 3 days i'm trying to call him but of no use.. Pls send other executive so tat i can return n receive new shoe.. Pls do the needful
      Apr 1, 2019

LimeRoad Customer Care's response
      Hi Suchita, we’re so sorry to know that you had an unpleasant experience. Kindly give us a chance to investigate this. Please fill in your details here: http://bit.ly/2gADZWU and we’ll get in touch with you regarding the said concern.
      How come without intimation you can transfer the money to LR credits.. ??

Kindly take my personal account details and transfer the amount to my personal account

Please don't do this to anyone without individuals knowledge

And other shopping apps will not do this!

Please do the needful as soon as possible!
      LimeRoad Customer Care's response, Mar 28, 2019
      Hi Hithashree, we’re so sorry to know that you had an unpleasant experience. Please fill in your details here: http://bit.ly/2gADZWU, so that we can assist you.

This is my first and very bad experience, my parcel could not delivered and you site shows me the same is delivered today.

I cold not get my parcel, kindly deliver my parcel or refund me at earliest.

Please see the attachment.

For online shopping delivery if i am not wrong first i got call before delivery, the same will not happens. Also the delivery date i given was one week after and the parcel came before delivery date this is an unusual thing

I think customer may use cash on delivery for such kind or don't order from this kind of website
        undelivered parcel shown as delivered
        Apr 1, 2019
        Feb 26, 2019

LimeRoad Customer Care's response
        Hi Avdhut, please accept our heartfelt apologies for your less than satisfactory experience with us. We have received your details and our team will get back to you shortly.
        I have yet not received the refund of the item I have returned on 13-2-19. I was told to send the refund on 19-2-19 but still there is no reply nor refund of ₹561. The company is not responding nor there is any call. There is still not any notification by the company.
        LimeRoad Customer Care's response, Mar 1, 2019
        Hi Girish, please accept our heartfelt apologies for your less than satisfactory experience with us. Kindly click here: http://bit.ly/2gADZWU and fill in your details, so that we can help you accordingly.

My refund amount has been transferred to lr credit as refund mode. I had not selected this lr credit option, then why transfer my money here... Kindly take my personal account details and transfer money to my personal account... Other online shopping companies do offer this option then why not limeroad.

Kindly reply at your earliest
          Gouri girish
          Mar 28, 2019
          Feb 24, 2019

LimeRoad Customer Care's response
          Hi Gouri, we’re sorry to know that you had an unsatisfactory experience. Please fill in your details here: http://bit.ly/2gADZWU, so that we can assist you.
          Hi sir/madam,
          I have ordered a shoe in Limeroad three days back but I didn't the shoe which I ordered.kindly please refund my money or replace my shoe...

LimeRoad Customer Care's response, Mar 14, 2019
          Hi Selva, please accept our deepest regrets for the less than satisfactory shopping experience. Kindly click here: http://bit.ly/2gADZWU and fill in your details, so that we can help you accordingly.
          I ordered a yellow kurta from limeroad but when i got the product delivered it was completely different product. I am very unsatisfied with Limeroad app. I hope i get the same product which i had ordered. Useless. i dont understand why do they send different products
          LimeRoad Customer Care's response, Mar 14, 2019
          Hi Arpita, we’re so sorry to know that you had an unpleasant experience. Please fill in your details here: http://bit.ly/2gADZWU, so that we can assist you.

I have ordered a mini carnation bush with hexagon wood pot. When i received the product it was not as shown. Flowers was missing and also bend. It was not worth the money. I asked for a return on same day. I was contacted by delivery boy after 2 days and told he can't come home and pick up. I had paid delivery charge for the product and home address was given. So i told i want it to be pick up from home. He was very rude and he send a message i have asked to cancel the return request. I called customer care and registered complaint and they told they will arrange for pickup from home. After that everyday i received computerised call for scheduling pickup and i provide input but didn't pickup as told. I also received message i have cancelled return request. No one contacted me and how can i cancel request. Already 1 week passed no one contacted me for pick up. I ordered online only because i want it to be delivered home. Delivery charges are also taken. Then why can't you pick it up from home.
            Mar 28, 2019

LimeRoad Customer Care's response
            Hi Hanna, we understand your disappointment and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused to you. Please fill in your details here: http://bit.ly/2gADZWU, so that we can assist you.
            Chutiya bna rkha h bar bar whi size bhj rhe h koi response nhi h its fek side
            LimeRoad Customer Care's response, Mar 22, 2019
            Hi Saten, please accept our heartfelt apologies for your less than satisfactory experience with us. Kindly click here: http://bit.ly/2gADZWU and fill in your details, so that we can help you accordingly. Shruti!
            [protected], [protected], two products are ordered so I don't want the products, as m not at home, and also the products are unknown to me.kindly cancel the products
            LimeRoad Customer Care's response, Mar 22, 2019
            Hi Regory, please fill in your details here: http://bit.ly/2gADZWU and we’ll get in touch with you regarding the said concern. Shruti!
            Not solve my problem wrong size again again send me me oder 9 no shose but your company send me 10 no shose again 2 times .

I have orderd a shoe though it was not delivered to me neither the delivery boy called me even once.
              There is no one else who have taken the order on my behalf. But the order status is shown as delivered... WTH is this
              And the so called supervisor was supposed to call me but he never did
              This was the first time i ordered and the last time also
              order status shown as delivered but haven
              Feb 21, 2019
              This is still not resolved Don't even know if they will give me my money back
              Feb 22, 2019

LimeRoad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have been receiving fake calls from a man who is saying that i have won a tata safari worth rupees 12 lakhs as there was a lucky draw on "royal blue cotton straight kurta worth rupees 646". He has also sent me a message which is as follows:

"dear customer congratulation you have order on lime road company, computerized results are final. You are the first win. Tata safari cost rs=12, 60, 000/- the charge of rs - 6500 your registration. Relationship manger +91-[protected] thank you"

The man who called me up had the number - [protected].
                I have stopped receiving his calls as he has called around 15-16 times.
                I request limeroad to take quick and appropriate legal actions against this fake authority.
                fake calls of lucky draw
                Mar 26, 2019
                Feb 21, 2019

Feb 23, 2019
                LimeRoad Customer Care's response
                Hi Nita, Limeroad never ask its customers to disclose any financial information towards any contest. We never require you to make any kind of payment on winning any contest. We urge and advise you to ignore any such communication and not share any confidential details.In case you receive any kind of offers, prizes or requests for personal information via telephone/ e-mail, purporting to be from Limeroad, you are advised to call the customer care at[protected]/[protected] to confirm before responding.
                Delivery boy of limeroad company pick up my product but not refund my amount on limeroad wallet
                LimeRoad Customer Care's response, Mar 1, 2019
                Hi Rasika, please accept our deepest regrets for the less than satisfactory shopping experience.Kindly click here: http://bit.ly/2gADZWU and fill in your details, so that we can help you accordingly.

I have ordered a kurtha and expected date of delivery was 15.02.2019. The item is not yet delivered and every time i called their customer care they will tell that the item will be delivered within 2 working days. Last time one lady told me to cancel the order and dont wait for anymore. The trackinf details showing that attemot is failed and i didint get any call from the delivery person. Make arrangement for the delivery or refund my amount or else i will complaint to consumer court
                  Mar 26, 2019
                  Feb 20, 2019

Feb 23, 2019
                  LimeRoad Customer Care's response
                  Hi, please accept our heartfelt apologies for your less than satisfactory experience with us. Kindly click here: http://bit.ly/2gADZWU and fill in your details, so that we can help you accordingly.
                    Limeroad is not sending my money of ₹1273. I call limeroad many times and they are telling that they initiated my balance...

The guy said he was from limeroad (kolkata Award/Gift Team). He said that i have won Tata safari worth rs 1200000 and either i can take this car or the entire amount will be credited to my account.

Please find the attached Screen shot for more clarity.

How any fake guy use limeroad name and his server details. this is a big Security breech on this site. Several people do online transaction so its mean anyone can hack easily.
                    limeroad offers
                    Mar 11, 2019
                    Feb 04, 2019

Feb 08, 2019
                    LimeRoad Customer Care's response
                    Hi Dhananjay, Limeroad never ask its customers to disclose any financial information towards any contest. We never require you to make any kind of payment on winning any contest. We urge and advise you to ignore any such communication and not share any confidential details.
                    Yesterday only i ordered a blue lace floral dress which by mistake I have ordered for a wrong size.plus I got to know that return policy is not user friendly so I want to cancel my order before it is being delivered to my home and want my funds back refunded to my bank.
                    LimeRoad Customer Care's response, Feb 23, 2019
                    Hi Deepshi, we’re so sorry to know that you had an unsatisfactory experience. Please fill in your details here: http://bit.ly/2gADZWU and we’ll get in touch with you regarding the said concern.

I have ordered two tshirts from limeroad, but when the delivery boy cameto deliver only after paying the amount i came to know that only one item is inside but it’s mentioned that there are two items inside. I didn’t expect this from company like limeroad, no proper response also! Here after i am not gonna use this and i ll not recommend it to anyone, instead will tel my friends not to use this app and shop. Rather will use other better website which offer proper reference.
                      Mar 8, 2019
                      Feb 02, 2019

Feb 05, 2019
                      LimeRoad Customer Care's response
                      Hi Pradeep, we’re so sorry to know that you had an unpleasant experience. Kindly give us a chance to investigate this. Please fill in your details here: http://bit.ly/2gADZWU, so that we can assist you.

I received a call from one rashid ph. No.[protected] as identified on tru-caller who claimed to be a limeroad agent saying i won a car worth 6 lakhs and that i have to give him the bank account details with my aadhar card number to claim the value of the car or i had a choice to have the car delivered to my house and he even gave my address details which was very scarry, although i knew he was an imposter i was very shocked how easily these crooks can access our sensitive information, limeroad has to find the glitch in their system and fix the leak before their customers find themselves in unchartered waters.
                        Mar 8, 2019
                        Jan 31, 2019

Feb 05, 2019
                        LimeRoad Customer Care's response
                        Hi Savroz, Limeroad never ask its customers to disclose any financial information towards any contest. We never require you to make any kind of payment on winning any contest. We urge and advise you to ignore any such communication and not share any confidential details.

Limeroad — extortion [Resolved]

Order id [protected]s1
                          Order id [protected]s1
                          Hello apke mail me in do products ka refund karne ka kaha gaya hai...

I have received call from one unknown person saying calling from lime road.
                          After initial...
                          This morning i got a call from this number mentioned below along with this sms :

Congratulations you are luckybr...
                          One person named bappa chakraborty called me from limeroad and verified all details that i provided in limeroad app for delivering...

I have ordered red sheath dress and order no for the same is [protected] on 23-dec-2018.
                          I have return request id [protected].
                          It was picked up on 21-2018. But i haven't received money back or any response like message communication or email communication at all and this is secondtime i am submitting compliant.

Please do needful for the same.

Bhargavi lingam
                          Feb 9, 2019
                          Jan 08, 2019

Jan 09, 2019
                          LimeRoad Customer Care's response
                          Hi Bhargavi, we’re sorry to know that you had an unsatisfactory experience. We have drooped an email to your email id (li*********[protected]@gmail.com). Please refer to the mail.
                          I have bought 3 or 4 days before leather shoes from limeroad.com and it has very very bad quality and was totally different what was shown online and the colour too was so different and one shoe was torn from one side.. i am very shocked to see this..i want to return it soon as possible..i hve registered soo many cmpaints but there is no respond

Yesterday i ordered a item from limeroad and paid through my sbi net banking and transaction id - igafbxoqn7 and a total amount of 1588 was debited from my bank but there was no order placed in my limeroad account. I contact their customer support but they are not responding and even with the successful transaction i did'nt get any order number, message or any notification so i can't even complain them properly.
                            Feb 2, 2019
                            Jan 01, 2019

Jan 02, 2019
                            LimeRoad Customer Care's response
                            Hi Hariom, we’re so sorry to know that you had an unpleasant experience. Please fill in your details here: http://bit.ly/2gADZWU and we’ll get in touch with you regarding the said concern.
                              Today i ordered 2 items from limeroad and paid through my google pay id whose upi id is[protected] and transaction id cicagkdi7vnppw...