[Resolved] Limeroad — Money from LR credit to my personal account

Ahmadabad City, Gujarat, India
 [email protected]
Order Id [protected]_1 and [protected]
My refund amount has been transferred to LF credit as refund mode. I had not selected this LR credit options, then why transfer my money here.

My personal account details - [protected]

Kindly take my personal account details and transfer money to my personal account.

Other online shopping companies do offer this option then why not limeroad .

Your faithful customer,
Pooja Modi.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 2, 2017

[Jan 30, 2017] LimeRoad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
LimeRoad Customer Care's response, Jan 30, 2017
Hi Puuja, I am so sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Please send the details at [email protected] Please do not post bank details on public platforms as these are visible to all. Anurag!

Comments

Name : hardik Rathod, Mo- [protected] Mail ID : [email protected]m
LimeRoad Customer Care's response, Feb 10, 2017

Hi Hardik, please feel free to write to us at [email protected] or call us on 0124-6683700/0124-4420900. Our working hours are 10am to 8pm, 7 days a week. Anurag!
I have return my order and I don't want to receive my refund as le credits.kindly pls take my bank details and refund my money in my account.pls
I returned an item and the credit went to lr credits. I want to transfer it to my bank account. Pls transfer it to my bank account. Thank you
LimeRoad Customer Care's response, Oct 4, 2017

Hi, please fill in your details here: http://bit.ly/2gADZWU, so that we can check and help you accordingly.
I returned an item and the credit went to LR credits. I want to transfer it to my bank account. Please transfer it to my bank account.

Anubha
LimeRoad Customer Care's response, Feb 26, 2018

Hi Anubha, please fill in your details here: http://bit.ly/2gADZWU, so that we can assist you.
Its really very bad website. still no response ?????????????
I want to also transfer my lr credits to bank account
LimeRoad Customer Care's response, Apr 23, 2018

Hi Libi, please fill in your details here: http://bit.ly/2gADZWU, so that we can assist you.
I have returned my order and I didn't receive my refund on my bank account.. I'ii give you my bank details and i want my refunded amount in my account.
LimeRoad Customer Care's response, May 21, 2018

Hi Shreeya, kindly click here: http://bit.ly/2gADZWU and fill in your details, so that we can help you accordingly.
Hey...I hve returned the product...n my credit went in to my LR credit..Plz transfer my refund on my personal account...
I also returned my product.. Bt the amount is not transfer into my bank ac.. The cash is return in the way lr credit... Flipkart.. Amazon provide the facility to return money... Wr are not satisfied.. Plz transfer money into my bank account.. Plzzzz
LimeRoad Customer Care's response, Feb 12, 2019

Hi Shivani, we’re sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Please fill in your details here: http://bit.ly/2gADZWU, so that we can assist you.
How we use the balance of lr credit or how we transferred these lr credit in bank account
I transferred my LR credit to my bank account on Friday evening but didn't reach yet. Please help me.
LimeRoad Customer Care's response, Apr 29, 2019

We are so sorry. Please write to us at [email protected] so that we can help you out. You can also raise your query on the LimeRoad app (go to the left sidebar, click on 'My Orders/Help' and click on 'Need Help' button against the order) so that we can act on this promptly - Team LimeRoad.

4th & 5th Floor, Plot No. 48, Sector 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001