LivPure Customer Care

LivPure Complaints & Reviews

Navparteek
Hello sir/mam
I am dealer of livpure
I want to register my complaint against missing parts of livpure brahma purifier

Yesterday i sell livpure brahma to customer
Bt two parts were missing in this box
First part : air vent pipe
Second part : anti kitanu uf membrane casing.

I request u that plz provide me these missing parts as soon as possible..

My address: shivam electronics kotwali bazar hoshiarpur (Punjab)

My customer address: kedar nath, ward no.6, new abadi nihalpur, dr. Diwan wali gali, tehsil dasuya, distt hoshiarpur punjab
Contact : [protected]

Missing parts in new livpure brahma purifier
Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-05-26 17:06:56

[Apr 22, 2017] LivPure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
LivPure Customer Care's response Apr 24, 2017
Dear Sir, we have taken note of your concern and shall get back to you on the same at the earliest.
Team Livpure
Ye service engineer 3 dino se bahana bana rha h aap jaldi se hamari madad kre my register phone no [protected]

manivannan G
    This is manivannan g from chrompet, chennai, tamil nadu i have registered complain on 13th april. So for not rectified.

This will defiantly make your customer, really unsatisfied of livepure products.
    Pl do at the earliest.
    This mobile num: [protected] is switched off, this num was given while registering the complaint to livepure.
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-05-24 07:29:25

[Apr 20, 2017] LivPure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    LivPure Customer Care's response Apr 20, 2017
    Dear Sir, kindly share your contact details or your registered phone number/job sheet number so that we can help you get the same resolved.

Livpure — Lcd display problem [Resolved]

Jitendra Brisenia
      Very very poor service/response
      I purchased livpure pep star on dated 16.10.2016. Now from last three months i am facing...
      Complaint category Appliances

Sansona
      I have purchased Livepure Plus on 9th Jan 2016 & installed. As per company officials they commited that in 12 months you will get 2 service free of cost with change of filters that too you should not have to call service centre as we have data & accordingly will give service. I also kept faith looking at Mr.Sachin Tendulkar Advertisement on televisison.
      Till date i have not received any service from company & last week i have received call for AMC with Rs. 2900/--
      When i called customer care then they just given answer that you product is out of warranty so you need to pay charges for service & part changes if any...

Looking at Brand ambassador & on commitment of Sales person i have purchased product but very disappointed about service... Can anybody help me in getting the job done!!!
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-05-15 13:26:38

[Apr 10, 2017] LivPure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Please share your registered number/Jobsheet number, our concerned team will get back to you at the earliest.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Health & Beauty

Livpure — Touch 2000 Service [Resolved]

Nandeesh GM

I have purchased the livpure product in June 2015 with AMC.

I have renewed the AMC on...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

Livpure — Ants in the water tank [Resolved]

Akshita Anuraag
        Has been two years we bought, Livpure RO water purifier (Touch 2000+). There has been constant complains about the dysfunctionality...
        Complaint category Food

vipul_ji
        It has been many weeks since I started calling them almost every alternate day to repair my water purifier.

Recently I have taken 3 years AMC and paid full.amout for same. After that these people are not at all coming and repairing water purifier.

I have been calling and sending email to customer care and every time they say within 24 hours they will resolve it.
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-05-18 13:16:53

[Apr 07, 2017] LivPure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

lavkumar
          I purchased livpure touchplus ro. After warranty period, service engineer offered me amc. I purchased it by paying rs.2300 which includes replacement of filters also. When i called customer care to replace filter they said, you have not purchased rs. 2300 amc. I have proper receipt but still company is denying me service. They are not replying my emails. Customer care is also not replying.

Livpure touch plus ro
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-05-27 00:56:34

[Mar 27, 2017] LivPure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

Kanhiya Khandelwal
            I have a livpur pep+ and this is in warranty period. Sudden This is stop thn I hv registered my complaint last Thursday 23rd march. And also CHANGE MY 2 FREE FILTER. 3 days complete for its complaint But still not resolve its problem and also not come any engineer. I really shocked this poor service. But now I want to resolve this EOD. SO PLZ LOOK INTO THIS COMPLAINT.
            Kanhiya khandelwal
            Pl no 96
            Khushi vihar
            Patrakar colony
            Mansarovar
            Jaipur 302020
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-05-28 01:26:08

[Mar 26, 2017] LivPure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            LivPure Customer Care's response Apr 14, 2017
            Dear Mr. Khandelwal, We arranged service engineer's visit on 26-March-17 and your concern was addressed.

gs3388
              My RO stops working and compay engineers are entered fake calls of service in there system. i got many messages that this service engineer will visit today but nobody visited and calls were closed from there end. these companies are making fool of the customers.

I think we should lodge FIR against these companies and also brand ambassdor of these companies those who are supporting them by taking money and making fool of public...

Now we can initiate petetion against these companies to kick them out of the country...

[Mar 13, 2017] LivPure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              3 time complant in product

Xavier Raj
                Recently I have taken AMS Support. After one week, My RO stopped Working. When Contacted Customer Care, they said my service is out of warranty. Then I explained about my renewed AMS Support. But their response is, the system is not updated with details. And after several call to customer call, without any response. One of the worst service, I have seen. People wont buy Livpure product
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-05-22 07:03:59

[Mar 12, 2017] LivPure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                LivPure Customer Care's response Apr 14, 2017
                Dear Mr. Raj, Please share your registered contact our concerned team will get back to you at the earliest.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Utility Services

jitendra singh jsr
                  I was bought a livepur purifier. After that the service engineer not change my free filtre instrument. Always told that your filtre is working fine.
                  A customer how can justifiy that the engineer is saying right.
                  But now after one year my total filtre are working very badly.
                  I am sure that i will raise a compalin against livepure in consumer forum.
                  If not take an action against this.
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-05-15 13:04:43

[Mar 08, 2017] LivPure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  LivPure Customer Care's response Apr 14, 2017
                  Dear Mr. Jitendra, Please share your registered contact, our concerned team will get back to you at the earliest.

Updated by jitendra singh jsr Apr 20, 2017
                  my contact number is [protected].
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Water Heaters & Geysers

Merrin Roshen
                    I raised a complaint with LivPure. The techinician came checked my waterpurifier and went without rectifying the issue as he said another complaint needs to be registered. This happened on 13th. I raised another complaint and it was so called fixed on 14th. Initial complaint raised on 12th and with three members in the family spent 250 rs on water when i have a RO at home. Absolutely pathetic service.

Name : Reema Mitra
                    Ph# [protected]

Now today is 15th and the RO is still not working other than making noise. No water and whatever water we had yesterday tasted pathetic. Hence the technician who came on 14th and 15th just made a fool out o[censored]s and fixed nothing.

I want to raise an official complaint against the technician and the company for providing such a pathetic service to a customer with such a costly extended warranty.

[Feb 15, 2017] LivPure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Dear Reema, we deeply regret the inconvenience caused. We will look into the matter and get back to you at the earliest. Regards, team Livpure.
                    Dear Reema, as confirmed with you over the phone your concern is addressed. Regards, team Livpure.
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

pinjala
                      This is Gopi Pinjala, from Narasaraopet Guntur district, Andhrapradesh.

Since 20days we were totally fed-up with service engineer Mr.Venkat commitment to come and service. He is belongs to live pure service engineer and his house is near by Narasaraopet only.

Since 20 days we follow-up continuously by calling over phone and he is making daily commitment as surely attend your complaint, but finally at the end of the day no respond/no progress from him.

Actual Complaint:
                      Live pure cabin is leaking by drop by drop and also cacrotches are living inside it causes some times cacrotches are swimming inside of the drinking water.

We totally upset with this livepure product & service.

Service engineer Mr.Venkat most of the timings attended the complaints. So that we hilighted our problem to Venkat since 20 days back. He told that, will be arrange some kind of plate to restrict to enter cacrotches inside of the livepure cabin and at the same time he will arrest the leak also which is dropping continuously.

We totally lossed believe on livepure.

Please take an action immediately.

Thanks & Regards

P.GOPI

[Feb 08, 2017] LivPure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Dear Gopi, we apologize for the inconvenience caused. We will look into the matter and get back to you at the earliest. Regards, team Livpure.
                      Dear Mr. Gopi, as discussed over the phone your concern is addressed. Also your complaint was not registered with us, W e would like to inform you to register a complaint on our toll free number i.e. [protected] for future concerns. Regards, team Livpure.
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

suhas70
                        I have puchsed the livpure glo model on 14th jan 2017 through amazon.com

I called so many times to to livpure call center for the installation but till i didnt got any response from livpure team. Every time thr team only give excuses. They always said your request is forwarded on priority basis. But nobody still visit my home for the installation. Thr eng is also not a tall bothered to pick my phone calls.
                        It is pathetic experience i m getting from company.

My mobile no is /:- [protected].
                        Call request no is :- js[protected]
                        Model :- livpure glo
                        Serial no:- cagw53d1000513

[Jan 24, 2017] LivPure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Dear Suhas, we apologize for the inconvenience caused. We have noted the details and forwarded the same to our concerned team. They'd be connecting with you shortly to get this sorted at the earliest. Regards, Team Livpure
                        Dear Mr. Suhas, As discussed with you over the phone your concern is addressed. Regards, Team Livpure

Ashjini
                          I registered a compliant for the service of the livpure brahma neo purifier and got a happy code I was told that the problem will be resolved within 24 hrs I got the number of the engineer also I kept trying his number and he kept fooling me that I m coming within 10 mints and I m nearby I wanted for him for 48 hrs again I logged the complain so I was again told that engineer will be dere I'm 24 hrs I was not having any drinking water at home so I purchased the cartridge from the market and change it myself and my complain was closed with a reason repair outside worst and shame full response please do not go for the product

[Jan 17, 2017] LivPure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Dear Sir, we apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your registered mobile no. or complaint number. We will look into the matter and get back to you at the earliest. Regards, Team Livpure.
                          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Banks

Livpure — Filter not received

manasdash21
                            I have purchased one Water filter in Nov 2015 with my redg no [protected]. as per my purchase condition,...
                            Complaint comments  Comments  (5)Complaint category Appliances

mohindersangwan1
                            The serial number of the system is e6cw10c1001547. The system is under full amc. It is not working since sept 2016 despite my requests, maintenance people are interested to know the happy code instead repairing it. Customer care has already been informed several times. Requested to repair the system or refund the amc money.

From _

Mohinder singh
                            Vill - kalali
                            Tehsil - charkhi dadr-
                            District - bhiwani haryana 127310
                            Mobile [protected]
                            [protected]@bsnl.co.in

[Jan 07, 2017] LivPure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

SunnyGarg.sg
                              I contacted customer care multiple times and they registered service requests for the free service. They claim that without happy code the service cannot be closed. However, it happened twice with me, when the service provider neither visited me nor contacted me for happy code and the service was closed without any action.
                              I bought LivPure Pep+ last year when I was told that I am entitled for 4 free services and a set of candles. But nothing happened, all bogus and fake marketing stuff.

[Jan 03, 2017] LivPure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              Dear Sir, we deeply regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your registered mobile number. We will look into the matter and get back to you at the earliest. Regards, team Livpure.
                              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

arvind.singh07
                                See my email conversation with @ customer care below:

No action has been taken now and i am still waiting for the installation.

Can anybody let me know when can it get installed???

Its more than a week... Ab kya gaali dene par mazboor karoge???

//arvind singh

On wed, dec 14, 2016 at 1:27 pm, customercare wrote:

Dear customer,

Greetings from livpure!

This is with reference to the below mention mail that we have escalate your concern to our service team to look into the matter and provide you the swift response and service soon.

Thanks & regards,
                                Customer care
                                Cid:image001. [protected]@01d1bd85.6c979af0

From: arvind singh
                                Sent: 14 december 2016 12:24:41
                                To: customercare
                                Subject: re: escalation of installation request

As usual, you guys are seems like cheating me continuously.

I got a sms from your side having details of the person: pranjay kumar ray ([protected]).

But he didn't even call me yet instead when i try to call upon this number now, its saying "invalid number".

Do you guys really have a bit shame? Or all lost??

Get my installation done asap.

//arvind singh

Cid:image001. [protected]@01d1bd85.6c979af0

From: arvind singh
                                Sent: 13 december 2016 15:35:00
                                To: customercare
                                Subject: escalation of installation request

I am arvind singh ([protected]), logged a requsts for installation request on 8th dec 2016, call id is js[protected].

Ervice engineer visited my home on 9th but he has very low power drill machine and could not dril in wall. He ask me to arrange drill machine which of-course how could i, then he told me that he will be back soon with new drill machine but since then nobody called me back.

I have been chasing twice a day with customer care help line no and every time getting response that they have escalated the matter and get it installed within same day.

But all your commitments are false.

It is very much frustrating and great example of highly unprofessional behaviour from your side.

I got to know that you are best in customer service but actually you are offering very poor customer service i have ever seen and don't count your customer.

Still, if you have bit shame on your poor customer service kindly get my purifier installed on urgent basis.

Arvind singh

[Dec 15, 2016] LivPure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                Dear Arvind, we apologize for the inconvenience caused. The concerned team will get back to you shortly. Regards, team Livpure.
                                Dear Arvind, as discussed with you over the phone, installation of your unit is completed. Please be assured that feedback shared by you is taken very seriously. We will update you a the earliest. Regards, team Livpure.
                                Dear Mr. Singh, as discussed with you over the phone, installation of your unit is completed. Please be assured that feedback shared by you is taken very seriously. We will update you a the earliest. Regards, team Livpure.
                                Dear Sir, as discussed with you over the phone we are arranging a visit for the complete the redressal of your concern.
                                Dear Sir, As discussed with you over the phone, your concern is addressed. Regards, team Livpure.

Recently Discussed

(9 minutes ago)
                                  Eloda.biz
                                  refund of rs.3999/- with up to date interest & max. eligible compensation amount - reg.
                                  (11 minutes ago)
                                  Tata Sky
                                  Tata sky set up box stuck in standby mode
                                  (13 minutes ago)
                                  Dotzot
                                  not yet picked up wrongly delivered handset by dotzot for refund of rs.3999/- with upto date interest
                                  (1 hours 2 minutes ago)