LivPure Customer Care

Sun Closed

LivPure Complaints & Reviews

Livpure — bcgw24d1033426 - livpure water purifier touch 2000+ [Resolved]

Sachin_J
Livpure water purifier touch 2000+ design is faulty. You cannot empty all the water from purifier. Even their technician visited...
Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

Hemant Gujarati
Registered a complaint on 22 july 2017 and constant followup to attend a leackage of water filter supplied by them through kohinoor Lifestyle
Branch office: Showroom No. 1, Deron Heights, Baner, pune 411045.

But till today i.e. 3 Aug 2017, no response given by the service.
Request to do the needful in this matter

Thanks & Regards
Hemant Gujarati

no response from service center
Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-04-27 11:45:04

[Aug 04, 2017] LivPure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
LivPure Customer Care's response Mar 23, 2018
Dear Hemant, sorry for the delay in responding. Do let us know if the issue still persists. We'll be happy to help you.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Utility Services

balaji modi
    I punches livepure pep plus model from vijay sales chinchwad on 2 july 2017 and from 21 continuously creating voice like alarm it happens only after few days after installation after complaint to livepure s customer care after 7 days one service engineer comes at home his name is kishor he cannot open machine he only removes one cable from back side. When i pliged cable back the sound is start again. It means he not repair the problem he only removes sounds cable i create several calls of livepure call centre but they can't helps me my no is [protected]

faulty product
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-09-02 19:03:34

[Jul 30, 2017] LivPure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Updated by balaji modi Jul 30, 2017
    don't go for livepure in this company only callcentre people's are work field workers are not works
    LivPure Customer Care's response Jul 31, 2017
    Dear Balaji, we apologise for the inconvenience caused and thank you for sharing your details with us. We have taken note of your concern shall get back to you on the same.

hgorav
      I am facing a very bad experience with livpure customer support. I have written my last email on 4th may and not received a positive response from livpure side.
      Livpure executive has changed prefilter on 4th may and charged rs. 650. Executive told me that problem will not repeat again.
      Fact is that it has again got burst within a month.
      I have again raised complaint on 3rd june ref no. Js[protected] which is unattended till 5th june.

On 27th july, there is a leakage again. This time heavy leakage inside ro cabinet. Already registered complaint with ref no. Js[protected] but no one attended complaint & no call from executive till 28th july.

This ro having leakage issues every one or two months which is really frustrating as a customer. It gives me a feel that i did mistake by purchasing livpure ro.
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-09-01 11:53:13

[Jul 28, 2017] LivPure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      LivPure Customer Care's response Jul 31, 2017
      Dear Hgorav, we apologise for the inconvenience caused and thank you for sharing your details with us. We have taken note of your concern shall get back to you on the same.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Appliances

Livpure — liv pure water purifier motor problem.. can i replace with new livpure water purifier [Resolved]

Sudheerbabuannam
        Iam n. Anitha, i use livpure water purifier since 4 years and now it has a motor and filter problem. Yesterday technician...
        Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

Pradeep20031975
        I bought livpure glo model 12th july thru amazon online and given installation request on 13th july. So service engineer installed water purifier on 14th august. Below are the communication happened with technician and service manager and livpure area manager.

1> service request no. Js[protected] : date[protected]
        Installation completed on 14th july, after two hours running the water purifier, there was water leakage happened from inside. Then we called the same technician to check, he checked and told us the adopter is faulty and need to replace.
        2> service request no. Js[protected]: date[protected]
        As per technician i opened new service request on 15th july and the technician came to my home on 17th july and fixed the adopter. The water purifier started but the display indicator didn’t worked. We started the water purifier without display indicator as suggested by technician then we encountered the leakage problem again. And i am struggling to called service manager and livpure manger last couple days but the problem not fixed yet. It’s already 4 days over and really pathetic service.

I sent email to [protected]@livpure.in and getting call back from livpure head office and told me they will try to fix my issue soon. But its two days over and called number of time to customer care and area manager mr. Chanda, still the issue not fixed yet, even if they don't care about customer.

This really pathetic service provide by livpure. So i am making compliant on consumer complaints forum. I believe my problem will be fixed.
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-07-31 14:27:54
        My complaint resolved but it took 15 Days .

[Jul 25, 2017] LivPure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

dir56

My nams is dinesh ramteke i purchased my livpure touch 2000 plus 8.5 l ro + uv + uf water purifier (White & blue) in jan 2017 order# [protected]
          Wednesday, may 18, 2016, i got call from livpure for service even though they promised me for regular 3 months servicing with no service charges for 1st year. But not getting any service from livpure i had called lot of time customer care but not getting any response from livpure.
          Dinesh ramteke
          Mail id - [protected]@rediffmail.com
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-08-27 10:10:54

[Jul 19, 2017] LivPure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          LivPure Customer Care's response Jul 24, 2017
          Dear Dinesh, we apologize for the inconvenience caused and thank you for sharing your contact details with us. We have taken note of your concern and are working on it. We shall get back to you on the same.

Arun Kumar Shanmugam
            I have bought glitz pluz model before 3 months... Now machine is not working... I got a service person number for the shop i bought.. Initially he picked the call and said he is committed for next 2 days with appointment it is been 5 days now he is not even picking my call... What this rubbish business... His name is selva tirupur person... Worst mistake ever in my life buying this product... Not recommend...
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-08-18 11:56:33

[Jul 13, 2017] LivPure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            LivPure Customer Care's response Jul 18, 2017
            Dear Arun, we apologise for the inconvenience caused. Request you to kindly share your registered contact details or Job Sheet Number on [protected]@livpure.in so that we can get back to you on the same.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

Anisha Kapoor
              I have been facing utter dissatisfaction with the kind of customer service provided by LivPure in Hyderabad. It has been a week since my complaint was registered. The technicians who came damaged the old as well as the new motor instead of repairing/replacing it. Now they have taken the RO machine with them to repair and commited to install it by yesterday. We have been trying to reach the technician but he is not responding to calls. We are without drinking water at home and have no idea when the technician will come and install!
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-08-07 04:15:25

[Jun 29, 2017] LivPure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              LivPure Customer Care's response Jul 03, 2017
              Dear Anisha, we apologise for the inconvenience caused. Request you to kindly share your registered contact detail on [protected]@livpure.in so that we can get back to you on the same.
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Utility Services

Ariyan Das
                This is to inform you that, i purchase a livpure machine about 1& half years. As on 01.05.2017 i contact your livpure engineer. He convince me for amc for 2 years by rs. 5, 000/-. I gave service engineer to rs. 5, 000/- for amc. He told me this parts are available in kolkata (New town) so today is not possible to work. After that he can't come to our house. Please take a necessary action immediately.
                Tanmoy das
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-08-05 23:24:47

[Jun 28, 2017] LivPure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                LivPure Customer Care's response Jul 03, 2017
                Dear Ariyan, we apologise for the inconvenience caused. Request you to kindly share your registered contact detail on [protected]@livpure.in so that we can get back to you on the same.
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

Sachin_J
                  1. Livpure customer care is one of the worst. If you call them they always take your service request on high priority but never respond on that request. No work/effort is done to resolve the issue.
                  2. Water purifier tank does not get empty. There's technical flaw in design.
                  3. I bought this water purifier 2 month back - there is always some or other issues - e. G. Sometime it beeps when tank is half empty or vibrate.
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-08-07 18:19:22

LivPure Customer Care's response Jul 03, 2017
                  Dear Sachin, we apologise for the inconvenience caused. Request you to kindly share your registered contact detail on [protected]@livpure.in so that we can get back to you on the same.
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

dekuver
                    I have been using livpure ro waterpuifier touch model. I am totally dissatisfied with the poor service of the company. Last week, i got the system reinstalled at new place. The machine was installed for which i made payment of rs. 900/- to the company's service personnel. The system was working fine earlier but it stopped working after installation. The water inflow to the reservoir was stopped. As such water could not be stored. I, again, lodged a compliant on 18/06 which was attended on 21/06. The water storage problem was solved but a new problem started. The key board and the indicators now stopped working. There was no such problem earlier. It appears the service personnel sent by the company was not well equipped with the system and he has damaged some parts.
                    Please get the issue resolved.
                    Dewesh kumar verma
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-08-05 17:46:24

[Jun 22, 2017] LivPure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    LivPure Customer Care's response Jul 03, 2017
                    Dear Dekuver, we apologise for the inconvenience caused. Request you to kindly share your registered contact detail and concern on [protected]@livpure.in so that we can get back to you on the same.

Livpure — Worst service in water purifier under warranty [Resolved]

Pravin Khandare
                      I have registered a complaint with service request No. JS[protected]. It iwas allocated to YASHWANT SERVICESS for which he...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Appliances

myzubin
                      Hi team,

I facing problem since i bought a product from you, water is not getting purified, tab is broken, water is not filling in tank properly…. Do i have to follow-up everyday for the concern and utter same problem everyday to every new attendees on call to attends my call??? I have paid full amount of the product this is what service provided to me

I always preferred eureka forbes but trusted livepure product for the change so is the product problem or service??? Does management know about the service and spoiling product name in the market? Service providers are spoiling the product image in the market

Loads of questions in my mind related to product and service…but i need pure and safe drinking water…

Is mr. Rakesh malhotra paying attention to the queries? Or i need to reach him directly…!

Need to know when my queries will get resolved or i need to go consumer court?

Thanks & regards,
                      Zubin goimewala
                      Cell - [protected]
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-08-03 20:15:52

[Jun 19, 2017] LivPure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      LivPure Customer Care's response Jul 03, 2017
                      Dear Myzubin, we apologise for the inconvenience caused. Request you to kindly share your registered contact detail and concern on [protected]@livpure.in so that we can get back to you on the same.

VIS Raj

I purchased my water purified in jan 2017 and in june 2017, i got call from livpure for service even though they promised me for regular 3 months servicing with no service charges for 1st year.

This so called technician he told me that membrane is gone, looks like this is their strategy to make customers worry, after that he said it costs 2300+ 600 (Outside filter, i checked it online and it is some where around 200-300)+250 service charge (Even 1st year is not even completed).

Later he gave me an option to purchase annual maintenance plan 4800 which he can include the todays cost also, so that i no need to pay him the above amount. They are cashing the human tendancy they are playing with our pyschology. Here come the worst part he took the membrane filter with him even he told it is not useful.
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-07-29 12:37:18

[Jun 17, 2017] LivPure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        LivPure Customer Care's response Jun 19, 2017
                        Dear Raj, we apologise for the inconvenience caused. Kindly share your contact details and concern in detail on [protected]@livpure.in so that we can get back to you on the same.

Livpure — Purifier not working properly [Resolved]

Balasaheb Ghate
                          Our repeated persual your srvice people are not attending my complaint through. We have continous amc since purchase of water...
                          Complaint category Water Heaters & Geysers

Sarvesh Shrivastav
                          I recently purchased livpure touch 2000 ro water purifier last week in pune. I got automated response on my mobile that this engineer will contact you to install it in my home. Unfortunately, when i contacted the engineer he said that he is not designated for that area and you can contact someone else. But the other person probably not existing at all as he never picked up the phone.

Then i contacted customer service (After multiple trials of course), they gave some other number to contact, but again of no use... No response on that number. I kept calling every day and they keep giving one or the other number with the assurance that it will be installed today, but till date no one has contacted me. I cannot give any review about the product yet as i am yet to use it, i considering buying some other product instead and will return this one.
                          Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-07-22 01:14:59

[Jun 13, 2017] LivPure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          LivPure Customer Care's response Jun 19, 2017
                          Dear Sarvesh Shrivastav, we apologise for the inconvenience caused. Kindly share your contact details and concern in detail on [protected]@livpure.in so that we can get back to you on the same.
                          Team Livpure
                          Too many ant in side water tank to be fix the cover properly. Mobile no [protected]

Rahul Nandan Singh
                            I have been facing problem with my RO unit since over a long now. It is not filtering water.

Multiple complaints have been registered but no resolution provided yet.

for one complaint engineer took happy code and said he will come back and resolve issue, while other complaint got closed without even checking with me. Third one still open as engineer said that company do not have membrane.

PATHETIC PRODUCT & EVEN WORSE SERVICE as the product is just 7 month old
                            Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-06-29 02:31:59

[May 28, 2017] LivPure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            LivPure Customer Care's response May 29, 2017
                            Dear Rahul, we apologise for the inconvenience caused. Kindly share your contact details and concern in detail on [protected]@livpure.in so that we can get back to you on the same.
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Isubir
                              Amc taken for three years on 21/3/17. Service request lodged on 8/4/17 but not attended and closed​ without service. Again lodged on 15/5/17but still not received the service. Contacted many times​ to customer care and wasted my hours to explain the things again and again to customer support team and their incharge but except assurance nothing happened. Customer care station incharge not intended to help the customer and not think about customer service. I m using outside packaged​ water from last two month even i have a so-called best water purifier in my house. I think in present scenario also company is not committed towards his customer and only making money by false advertising.
                              Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-06-29 10:53:34

[May 24, 2017] LivPure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              LivPure Customer Care's response May 26, 2017
                              Dear Isubir, we apologise for the inconvenience caused. Request you to kindly share your registered contact detail on [protected]@livpure.in so that we can get back to you on the same.

Livpure — Tank isn't filling [Resolved]

Chandrasekhar Azad666
                                Have rasied a request on 28/4/2017 for tank not filling, technician came did servicing (Changed filter inside) and left, problem...
                                Complaint category Food