LLOYD Customer Care

Corporate Office
QRG Towers, 2D, Sector-126, Expressway, UttarPradesh,
Noida - 201304

Bad

LLOYD related photos (134)

LLOYD Complaints & Reviews

vinaygoelgoel
My name is vinay kumar goel and I have worked with Lloyd Electric & Engg. Ltd. from 14 July 2008 to 12 Dec 2011, I have given the resignation letter on 26 Nov 2011 to the company. I have given 15 days time for left to the company. but after many request Company are not clearing my account.
I don't have any contract or any bond from company side.
Resign letter Scan copy is attached.

So i request to consumer court that please clear my account from this company.

With Regards
Vinay Kumar Goel
Should be full & final account by company side.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Employers

vinay141089
    i bought a LCD tv of Lloyd from VIJAY SALES , JANAK PURI DELHI on 10/10/2010 . after using the product about 3 months the power card got damaged . i made complaint to vijay sales as well as to Lloyd for the fault . they repaired it but didn.t tell about the fault to us . after using the product about 1 month again the same problem arises . comapny repaired it again . after 1 month again the same problem got appeared . i requested the company to replace the product but they didn't pay any w their unability do replace the product . i contacted the Vijay Sales for replacement but they even not interested to receive my request letter. company repaired my tv again . with in a year my tv got repaired 4 times .
    after completing my warrenty period angain my tv got same problem . i request the Vijay sales as well as Lloyd to replace it but the replied that my Warrenty period is over and they didn.t do anything in that .
    I investigate and found that Lloyd LCD TV model L19 S is made spl for Computer screens it have function for the TV as well . Vijay Sales cheat on me and sold this product to me as a TV product , i am not ignoring the fact that it may work as tv but its design is mot suitable for computer screens more .
    yes, its a direct cheating case by company as well as Vijay sales .

AC SPLIT 1.5 LLOYD — WATER COMING FROM BLOWER

bijugeorge1965
      FROM THE DAY 1 THE AC IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY AND WATER FALLING FROM THE BLOWER IS THE MAIN COMPLAINT. SHOULD BE REPLACED.
      Complaint category Products & Services

Lloyd — Lloyd LCD TV

anjali Sheth
      I have purchased LLOYD LCD TV 22 inch on 16th May 2010. Since last week the screen of LCD is gone. I logged complaint at the...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (14)Complaint category TVs

vineeatsing
      Our Office ACs by Lloyd (1.5 Ton AC with Chasis No. [protected]) has not been working for 10 days now making the office temperature go upto 33 degrees and causing sever suffocation to our office staff. The following actions have already been taken:

1. Repeated complaints lodged on your customer care no. The complaint no. is [protected] and the follow up has been done at least 15 times in the last 10 days.
      2. The service staff had suggested some actionables 2 months back to solve our repeated AC problems and we had implemented the same and yet, the AC has not been working properly for the last 2 months and now the situation has become intolerable.
      3. The local service person mentioned at least 4 times during the last week that he is on his way, but did not show up. This level o[censored]nprofessional service is absolutely unacceptable from a brand like yours.
      4. I spoke to the Service Head, Sandeep this morning and he asked me for the complaint number. However, he is not answering his mobile too leaving us completely helpless.

This is unacceptable level of service and shocking given that Lloyd is a reputed brand.

Vineeta

Fedders Lloyd Corporation Ltd. — Regarding Service of AC

ram ji sagar

I purchased AC of above said company on dated[protected]. I have complaint about this product after installation...
        Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

NAVNEET BANSAL
        WE HAVE PUCHASE A sPLIT ac MODEL FROM LOCAL DEALER FROM HAZRATGANJ LAXMI POTTERIES SOME TIME IN JULY 2010.
        FIRST FREE SERVICE IS ALREADY DUE BUT NO ONE VISITED US SO FAR,
        NAVNEET.[protected]@TIMESGROUP.COM
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computers & Accessories

LLOYD Split AC 1.5 ton — Noise and less cooling

rahulmaan_44
          my name is Rahul Maan and I have purchased a LLYOD SPLIT AC 1.5 TON on 17-apr-11 from Prerna Electronics sector-7 faridabad.From...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

adesh1974
          Dear
          maine SIR, maine apki prodect LLOYED air condition split liya jo ki Gandhi trading co.Shop n2 c-1 supar bazar mkt.ph.11ashok vihar Delhi 10052 Date 30/04/11 ko liya tha jo ki install nahi hua complaint karne par 24 ghante me ho jayega lekin 48 ghante hone par bhi nahi hua fir next days 2 aadmi aate hai or instal karne par kahte hai ki ac me gas nahi hai wo kal hoga aap complaint karo

next day complaint ki gayi n. mila [protected] time mila 24 ghante lekin fir wohi kahni 36 ghante ho jane par bhi nahi hua next day sham 5 baze 2 ladke akar kahte hai ki aap ke ac me gas nahi hai kal hoga lekin aaj tak nahi hua aaj coustmor caer par baat karne par jawab mila ki aap khalid mustafa n.[protected] se baat kare lekin waha par bhi wahi baat ki nahi hoga or humara koi bhi ladka aap ke paas nahi aa sakta karan puchne par ki aap ladko ko marte hai lekin mai janana chahta hu ki hume apna ac instal karwana hai na ki ladai ye jhuti kahni kayo bana rahe hai aaj 6 din ho gaye hai lekin aaj tak ac nahi chala

Adesh Kumar

Shop No 1 , Jain Nagar Ext. Kanjhawala Road Delhi 110081

This is Chirag mehta residence of House Number 241 sector 12 A Panchkula ;
          we have purchased lloyd airconditioners on 02/06/2008 with bill Number 177 we have been constantly registering the complaint but there is no respond from the service people of lloyd from the last eight days .
          I have again lodged the complain on 03/07/2010 at 8:00 p.m with complaint Number[protected] and i have been talking to Mr. Narinder - [protected] service concern from lloyd but he is not taking it into urgency and has been delaying for more than 24 hours as been commited by Services of lloyd ;

Please Treat it on an urgency basis and send the concern person as soon as possible without any further delay.

Looking towards your immidiate action.

With Regards
          Chirag Mehta
          Panchkula
          Haryana
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Appliances

Lloyd Split Ac / Customer Care — Abusive behavior by all customer care executive

mdrnasee
            Sir/Ma'am

I have purchased a split ac FLS13MA5 Regarding that issue I called[protected] & I was...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (9)Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

Lloyd Microwave FL25LCSSDM — Non co-operative staff of nalasopara Snehanjali

Yashavant Talekar
            I have purchased Lloyd co.s one 25 ltr Microwave Oven Make FL-25LCSSDM in oct 2007 since it is out of warranty i know that...
            Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

sanjeevtandon7
            This Amita Tandon, W/o Sanjeev Tandon, residential adress: # B-9/1342, Vishnu Nagar, Jagadhri workshop, Yamunanagar, Haryana.

I bought an LCD Tv 42" of Lloyd co. with it i got a voucher of free Tata sky DTH.
            I fiiled it and sent with DD of Rs. 399/- to your Chandigarh on 30.10.2010 but got no responce from your side. Please tell me the status. My mobile no is [protected] & [protected].
            i bought a lcd model no L22HU but in this lcd with the usb card any type of video format not runing only image and MP3 format runing any budy help me how to run the vide format in this lcd call me my MOB-[protected]
            video format
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

s shukla
              COMPLAINT WITH REF TO PURCHASE OF ONE x SPLIT AC FROM M/S KRISHNA ELECTRONICS,1076 SADAR CHAURAHA LUCKNOW CANTT ON 17 AUG 2009.
              SUB : 1.SELLING OF FAULTY ONExSPLIT AC .
              2.NONRESPONSIVE SERVICE CUSTOMERCARE.
              3.MENTAL TRAUMA & HARRASSMENT TO RETD RAILWAY ENGINEER.

DEAR SIR ,
              1.This is for info that I purchased one x split AC from M/S Krishna Electronics, 1076 Sadar Chauraha , Cantt Lucknow dt 17Aug 2009 vide Book No 03 Ser No 134.
              2.Ever since the AC has been purchased there has been a Recurring problem as regards to its working and till date this problem is existing although I have been running from pillar to post to get it rectified.
              3.Foll is the logged sheet appended below mentioning the efforts put in by me to get the AC rectified through your service / repair centre :
              a.Out of station wef[protected] to [protected] .
              b.Ist complaint dt[protected]DELHI service centre, Complaint No[protected].
              c.2nd Complaint dt[protected]Mr Wadhwa , Prop KRISHNA Electronics).
              d.3rd Complaint dt [protected]DELHI service centre, Complaint No[protected].
              e.4th Complaint dt[protected]DELHI service centre, Complaint No[protected].
              f.5th Complaint dt [protected]DELHI service centre, Complaint No[protected].
              g.6th Complaint dt[protected] (DELHI service centre, Complaint No[protected].
              h.7th Complaint dt [protected]DELHI service centre, Complaint No-NOT GIVEN).
              i.8th Complaint dt [protected]Local Service Centre Aashiana, Mr R R Maurya Senior Service Incharge contacted ) COMPLAINT NOT RECTIFIED.
              j.9th Complaint dt[protected] Contacted CAPT P RANA Franchise I/C LLOYD AC CHHAPPAN BHOG COMPLEX LKO).
              k.10th Complaint dt[protected] (DELHI service centre, Complaint No[protected].
              l.PCB CHANGED on[protected].
              m.11th Complaint dt[protected]DELHI service centre, Complaint No[protected].
              n12th Complaint dt[protected] Contacted Krishna Electronics).
              o.13th Complaint dt[protected] (DELHI service centre, Complaint No not provided).
              p.14th Complaint dt[protected] (DELHI service centre, Complaint No[protected].
              q15th Complaint dt [protected]DELHI service centre, Complaint No[protected].
              r.16th Complaint dt [protected]DELHI service centre, Complaint No[protected].
              s.17th Complaint dt[protected]DELHI service centre, Complaint No[protected].
              t.18th Complaint dt[protected]DELHI service centre Complaint No not provided) .
              4.On 05SEP2010 Service Incharge (FRANCHISE) Capt RANA said that the outdoor unit of the split AC is required to be taken to the workshop alongwith the foll terms:
              a. THE WARRANTY PERIOD OF THE EQUPT HAS LAPSED ON 17AUG2010.
              b. COST ACCRUED OUT OF REPAIRS HAS TO BE BORNE BY THE CUSTOMER TO INCL TRANSPORTATION CHARGES.
              5.IT SEEMS THERE HAS BEEN A DELIBERATE ATTEMPT TO BUY TIME AND NO CONCRETE ACTION HAD BEEN ACCORDED DURING THE WARRANTY PERIOD .
              6.I AM A RETD RAILWAY ENGINEERT( SENIOR CITIZEN ) AND OUT OF THE WAY I HAVE BEEN MAKING ALL OUT EFFORTS TO GET MY SPLIT A C REPAIRED WHICH HAS CAUSED LOT OF MENTAL TRAUMA TO ME AS I COULD NOT GET SATISFACTORY SERVICES OF THE EQUPT I PURCHASED FROM FEEDERS LLOYD .
              7.AS A LAST RESORT I AM MAILING THIS GREVIANCE TO YOU FAILING WHICH I WILL BE FORCED TO KNOCK THE DOORS OF CONSUMER FORUM. YOU ARE REQUETED TO DO THE NEEDFUL.
              8.I WILL BE WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY & ACTION ACCORDINGLY. S S SHUKLA DT:06SEP10 (MAIL id- [protected]@yahoo.in) Mob - [protected] C-3 , SECTOR – G
              LDA COLONY KANPUR ROAD YOJNA LUCKNOW-12

Venkat Raghavan P
                I have purchased this Lloyds Air Conditioner (1 TON) only a month back and now for the past one week its not working producing only heat waves instead of cool air. I have made a complaint in the toll free number on 29th July'10 and till today no one turned up for the services. There is no proper response in the toll free number and when we get the service dealer number and tried to reach them, they are also showing the same kind of bad response. I am totally frustrated and feeling bad why I have brought this brand instead I could have brought the VOLTAS which I am already having one. Can some one take this up to higher level and promote to band this product going forward please.

ajaydogra
                  I have bought a LLoyd Split AC from VSP, which started giving problem from 4th - 5th day on approaching them nobody turned to attend my complaint, when I called Service Manager of Company he never took my call after a nasty SMS from me he took my call and started abusing he threatened me to see at my place when I also became hyper he asked me to come to his residence address (House No. 150, Gali No. 6, Zakir Nagar) as he will see me there.

Next day i visited lloyd office and met his Senior (Dheeraj Sarswat) he categorically said "Hum sasta bech rahe hain, achh chahiye to Voltas lelo". During the meeting this Service Manager threatened me that he will see me outside and said "Tere munh par phone fenk kar maarunga", this has happened in the presence of Secretary to Nipun (as per them he is VP of the organisation).

I want you to take action against them, my AC is still working.

lloyd ac — harsment

i have ac 1.5 tan lloyad i am lonch for last year but communay give not any response realy i am very fadup abt lloyd company this is my number [protected]

lloyd ac — working with heavy electric., consumption

lloyd AC not working with proper electricity consumption - complaint submitted - No machanic is attended.

lloyd ac — Unprofessional Attitude

Never buy a product from LYYOD, they are unprofessional when it come to service, they tech are under qulified.

Soon write the entire story.

lloyd ac — Charging cost for their mistake

LLOYD AC complain no: [protected].
                  Delivery co-ordinator: Madappa @ [protected].
                  AARKAY Technology Properiter-- Ramesh @ [protected].

They charged me Rs3000 to re-fill Collant, which was caused while fitting.
                  Madappa, Ramesh,,used false language while talking infact they were not ready to talk at all.
                  They were just passing blame on each other. I forcly had to use bad words.

I spoke to Sandeep from cal center and he said he was the only one who spoke properly and had some info.

There service had been pathetic. Aarkay tech said talk to LLOYD I dont know anything.

I purchased my ac from
                  Devi International:- no. 12 10th main, 2nd block, Bangalore 560011, ph. 41204058

Lloyd/ AC — Bad service, no replacement

Namboodiri
                    My name Anand Namboodiri, Main priest Koodalmanikyam Temple, the one and only Lord Bharatha Temple in India.
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Appliances

btclmundra
                    We have purchased 10.5 tns split ac of LLOYD company from VIJAY SALES (ANDHERI WEST), Bill No. [protected], on 1st May, AC was delivered on 2nd May, we were told in two days time company mechanic will come for installation, nobody has turned up, therefore on Tuesday I have called LLOYD CUSTOMER CARE No., executive told me that he can not help me in this case as request has to come from VIJAY SALE (MAHIM), than after Thursday i have called VIJAY SALES on[protected], they said that within two days mechanic will come, but till today i.e Saturday, 8th May no one has attended the complain, neither LLOYD is reddy to give service nor VIJAY SALES are giving any reply as it is most difficult to connect their no, its busy most of the time. Pls let us know it was our fault that we have bought a product of LLOYD company.
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Refrigerators

errol
                      Fedders Lloyd enterprises are just making the money the ac does not work properly, I know itz a machine our ac compressor got spoiled within 6 months and the ac was used just for three months but the people in the service center are worst than the company people who made the ...They are not at all help full ...itz better to go for an Indian product or or the company where you have people working not the machine .I really feel sorry for you all.please be clear on the product s which you are selling through distributors .most of the misconceptions are through dealers and service center... spoiling the reputation of multinational company Feeders Lloyds Mr.Pavan Bhargava .the acting President is to be blamed for the same seriously ac does not work at all maintainer people say there is problem with gas., service center people says there is a problem with the compressor things are just not getting sorted out itz been more than three months gas has been checked ,compressor has been checked ... ...my email id..[protected]@gmail.com

Fedders Llyod — Compressor not working

I have purchased the Air Conditioner from Kurukshetra last lyer , but this year it compressor is not working, i have called many times to the customer care but there is no response from the CC of the Fedders LLyod, even the Vendor is also showing no interest,

Sir we are suffering from this problem from last 30 days , and there is no hering from either side,

Please help me

Nitin Gupta

Lloyd Ac — very low cooling

shihab p m

I brought a A/C 2 weak ago, The performance of Lloyd ac is very poor. my room size is 12m2. ac capacity...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Appliances

Haden Engineering - Lloyd Ganzerla - thief — Haden Engineering Mitchell employ thief Lloyd Ganzerla

John Reid
                        Would you trust Haden Engineering at Mitchell ACT who employ a thief, robber, drug dealer, ex prison convict Lloyd Stephen...
                        Complaint category Water Heaters & Geysers

Recently Discussed

10 days ago
                        Lloyd
                        cheating the people and company by one of your service provider
                        10 days ago
                        Technician
                        21 days ago
                        Lloyd
                        No response even after several complaints
                        24 days ago
                        Lloyd
                        Lloyd ac indoor unit water leakage issue
                        Unwanted consumption of electricity