[Resolved] Mahadiscom / Mseb / Msedcl — meter reading correction/average bil...[protected]

Yawal, Maharashtra, India
 yogeshpatil
My consumer number is[protected] and
Billing unit 0647:yawal ii subdn.
I am getting average bill from last 3 month. (July, aug and sept) that is 75 unit.
Meter status is : locked and getting the same meter reading
Current reading and previous reading is 3403 unit.
No one is staying at that place, we visited the place 3, 4 time in yearly only.
Actually, meter reading should be zero for last 3 months. But every month they added 75 unit for 3 months. They should apply minimal changes if we are not using the electricity for specific time period.

I register complaint 2 times in msceb site, but no one has taken action on it.
Please check and taken action asap.

Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 28, 2017

[Sep 25, 2017] Mahadiscom / MSEB / MSEDCL customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

What about my complaint regarding heavy bill ₹3290/-?
My consumer no is[protected] given complaint of high bill, kindly resolve I will comment once I get satisfactory solution.
My electricity line has been disconnected as I was unable to pay the bill. What is the procedure for reconnection of power supply? What are the reconnection charges. I have already paid the due amount immediately after the power cut.
Dear Sir/Madam.
My self veerbahadur Singh son of Sheela sherbahadur Singh. I have complain about faulty meter. Previously we are not received any bill so I complained in MSEB office which got resolved and bill received of 2550.00 that we have paid. But after that continuously we are getting same bill of 210.00 for 19 unit, However for 5 months (May, June, July and Aug) my family is not at home we are in my native place.

I already complain online but not resolved.

Currently I have got bill of 10.00 for November month which may be wrong bill but I paid that as well.

So kindly check and resolve the meter billing issue. If meter is faulty Kindly change meter as soon as possible.

We are using :
1-seeling fan.
2-led bulb
3-fridge
4-TV

Hongkong Bank Building, M.G. Road, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400001
    Mahadiscom / Mseb / Msedcl - meter reading correction/average bil... 112144006154