Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] Complaints & Reviews

1.7
Last updated Aug 16, 2022

File a complaint to Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL]

Having problems with Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL]

View more phone numbers

Mobile
Fax

Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] reviews & complaints page 22

My out going massage service has been stoped
Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am duely paid all my dues even after lockdown of my business landline but my line is dead since lockdown whenever I complaint they come once after several complaints and just inform us it's dead line which we already know and leave and do nothing about it so fed up of this behavior. Please help my business landline is still dead and I am unnecessary paying bill since so many months

My Office landline has not been working for a Last 9 months and I have registered a complaint for it. It has been...
      and
      Please be informed that our office has not received the telephone bill for the month of November-2019. Hard copies of the telephone numbers mentioned below should be sent to this office immediately. So that immediate action will be taken by this office to pay the bill.
      TELE.No. CA No. MOBILE No. E-MAIL ADDRESS
      20860585 [protected] [protected]
      [protected] [protected]@mail.com
      [protected]@gmail.com

26591249 [protected] [protected]
      [protected] [protected]@mail.com
      [protected]@gmail.com

I have surrendered my landline on 24th June 2019. I have also returned my instrument and there is no bill pending. I have not received my deposit even after 564 days.

My phone number [protected], this number is disabled, also recharged it's not been rechargeable let me know the details.

Telephone and broad band of MTNL Mumbai C.A. [protected] was closed on 26th December 2019. All bills have been cleared and In Demand note (Adjustable deposit +GST) of Rs 1000 too paid same day at MTNL Mumbai at Versova telephone exchange. I was told the cheque will be posted to my residential address within 1-2 months.

Visited the Versova MTNL exchange in March 2020 and was told the finance section has been shifted to Andheri West telephone exchange.

After the COVID Lockdown was eased, I visted the Andheri west telephone exchange but again was told that the cheque will be sent from the Vile Parle East MTNL exchange.

When will I get the cheque for the deposit of Rs 3000 ?

Pravin kale
              ca no .[protected] tel no[protected]
              balkrishna society
              31 krishnakamal bldg
              b cabin rd, naupada
              thane west 400602
              sir
              my phone is dead since one month. i lodged the complaint doc no 6647. i registered complaint at charai (thane) mtnl office .
              but there is no responce. when i see the complaint status it is "already registered complaint ."
              it is very inconvienent without phone for a month .
              please look into the matter at earliest .
              regards
              pravin kale
              mob no [protected]

Prepaid mobile (Dolphin) is being charged for "Celebrity wallpaper" service without the consent of consumer. This is like a trap - we get an SMS saying "Dear Customer, your Celeb Wall paper service renewed successfully... will be charged Rs.5 for 5 days..."
                It says we need to send an SMS to stop or unsubscribe to 5202000. But you won't be able to unsibscribe and customers are forced to pay Rs.5 for 5 days (Rs. 1 per day) for no reason....
                Dear Sir/Madam
                I have MTNL Dolphin sim which I have not used for last 8 months,
                but when I put that sim in my mobile day before yesterday (4.01.02021). Initially it works for both incoming & Outgoing. but after that call, It got locked for PUK No.
                I have tried your customer care no lot of times but they are not replying.
                So, can you please provide Me the PUK No. so I can Start my calling.
                My dolphin Mobile...

The phone service for HILAIRE D'SOUZA[protected] was disconnected in January 2020 BUT UNTIL NOW the deposit of Rs. 1000 (Rs. 500 + Rs. 500) has not been received into the bank account of record or in the mail.

I am a senior citizen and have patiently waited in these difficult times for MTNL to sort out their problems

I have surrendered my Landline No # 28460338 on 1st September 2020 alongwith alongwith cancelled cheque.
                  I was informed that the Security Deposit Amount will be credited in my account.
                  Till writing this mail it has not been done.
                  Can you plesae expediate and confirm.

My broadband connection is dead 23240125. Please start my connection immediately.

I am a shopkeeper at Kohinoor Plaza in Karol bagh. This is to bring to your notice that there is a MTNL Pole in Gali no.5, beadonpura, Karol bagh right outside shop no.1.
                      The pole is proving to be a very negative element in the lane for the following reasons :
                      1. THEFT - The pole is in very close vicinity to the kohinoor plaza building and it makes it very easy for the thieves to climb up the pole and break...

My MTNL landline was shut since a year and a half and still they are sending bills to be paid. How am I suppose to pay bills for the phone that was shut dead.

I have also emailed a multiple times and also registered a complaint for the same in mtnl online portal.

Need MTNL to resolve this issue.

Since August 2020 I have been complaining about the dead landline phones 22055699 & 22444369, but till date no one has come to resolve my complain.
                        I have already lodged the complain more than 10 times.
                        Without using the phones, I have been made to pay the telephone bills.
                        From August 2020 till date I am being forced to pay the telephone bills.
                        Please help.
                        No response till date.
                        I am being forced to pay the bills since Aug. 2020 till date.
                        Phones DEAD from Aug. 2020 till date.

Hi, My MTNL (Mumbai) telephone (number[protected] has been out of order from 28th September 2020. I have lodged online complaint many times and even mailed thrice for the same. I have been told that there is cable fault and cable will come in few weeks but now 3 months passed still there is no response from any of the MTNL officials or supervisor (Mr. Rajbhar [protected]).
                          He keeps telling the same reason cable banane diya hai. Sahab...

My landline 25212348 MTNL Mumbai is not working from the time of lockdown. I have raised complaint twice visit was done by the staff but it is not resolved till now. I have been getting the bills for this dead line and I have been making payment till last month.

Please help me resolving the land line problem.

Please expedite the refund of mtnl landline deactivation. Its been 4 months since formalities have been completed.
                            No. [protected].
                            Help me with closing the issue with security deposit refunded.

Dear Sir/Madam
                              I had requested for disconnection of my OYT telephone number[protected] on 15th Oct 2020. The request was accepted by Sr.Manager (Central) Marol. The balance bill amount of Rs.545 was paid immediately @ 14.00hrs, transaction ID AP01A0346759.
                              Biller ID MTNL00000MUM1 .
                              Kindly arrange to refund the deposit amount of Rs 8000 to me at earliest.
                              With Warm Regards

Rajesh Chandavarkar

Despite adequate balance cannot send sms from my dolphin number [protected]