Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] Complaints & Reviews

1.7
Last updated Aug 6, 2022

File a complaint to Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL]

Having problems with Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL]

View more phone numbers

Mobile
Fax

Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] reviews & complaints page 20

Every 15 days I get one SMS from MM-ONEID “your desi celeb wall papers subscription is renewed” and an amount of 3.00 Rs is deducted from my balance.
I am even not able to unsubscribe. This is a fradulant SMS scamming people. Please act and save your customers from these SMS.
“Dear customer, Your Desi Celeb Wallpaper service renewed successfully and your account charged Rs3 valid for 15day. To Stop Send UNSUB BLW03 to...

Dear Sir/Madam

I Chanchal Rani requested you to refund my partial security deposit . This is because originally we have paid a security deposit & now the same is reduced to by MTNL. My Telephone No. is 27054864 and I have cleared all due payments till date.
But then also I have not received my deposit money back.We request you to kindly look in to the matter as I need funds immediately now I am a retire person so value for money is very important for me.

Thanks & Regards
Chanchal Rani
Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My MTNL LANDLINE no 26208452 was in the name of my mother Dorothy Lewis. Today I surrendered my phone. When I asked for a refund of the Rs. 8000 I was informed that the amount was reduced in the bill over time. Is this correct? Please advise as I thought I would get the refund on surrender. Thanks a lot.

Hi recently shifted my house and lost all my documents including electricity and telephone bill.can you please help me with CA number for my landline 23076496 Thanks

Good Day,

Self has made NEFT payment for amount of INR 15000/- on 13th July 2020 for landline telephone number 23898616. Same was updated on Self Portal with tracking number 4968. Same is yet not reflected in the system.

Please find below details of NEFT payment,

Bank Name: INDUSIND BANK LTD
        Destination Account Number:[protected]
        Beneficiary Name: MTNL MUMBAI
        UTR Reference...
        Dear Sir / Madam,
        We had disconnected following connections but we haven't yet received our refund
        1. Tel No. 28371262 CA No. [protected] Dt: 13.02.2020 Marol Telephone Exchange
        2. Tel No. 28428888 CA No. [protected] Dt: 29.01.2020 Goregaon Telephone Exchange
        3. Tel No. 28427756 CA No. [protected] Dt: 29.01.2020 Goregaon Telephone Exchange
        4. Tel No. 28427758 CA No. [protected] Dt: 29.01.2020 Goregaon Telephone Exchange
        5. Tel No. 28271261 CA No. [protected] Dt: 28.01.2020 Marol Telephone Exchange
        6. Tel No. 28254935 CA No. [protected] Dt: 28.01.2020 Marol Telephone Exchange
        7. Tel No. 28224368 CA No. [protected] Dt: 29.07.2020 Marol Telephone Exchange

Please do the arrangement at your earliest.

Pankaj
        Rangoonwala Foundation (I) Trust
        Dear Sir/ Madam,

Please resolve this issue at the earliest.

This is an ongoing issue of Broadband Service falling frequently in the day and service cuts off regularly between 10 and 11:30 pm.

Regular Complaints including with Div Engineer at the concerned Exchange the broadband service is not restored.

This is to inform you that I disconnected MTNL and I applied for security refund of MTNL in 2019 and Did not get it till now.

I have attached the cancel cheque and sent to mtnl official refund ID as per instructed by mtnl employee but nothing happened.

Please check and Process refund as soon as possible.

Required Information
            Name : Prem Lata
            Telephone No : 23824863br...

Registered complaint 4 Jan 2021 - have not received any reply as yet from MTNL

Telephone number in question is[protected]

Deposits total Rs. 1000 (Rs. 500 + Rs. 500) phone cancelled in January 2020

I am a senior citizen and am patiently waiting for the refund.

My MTNL, DelhiTelephone number[protected] is dead since more than a month now. I have made several complains on the respective complain number & at the local telephone exchange too & complain number was given to me as 245 but still my problem has not been resolved. I have a standing bill of Rs.274 due on 1st March'2021. This amount should be dissolved by MTNL as I couldn't avail the services. Request to get the Telephone line activated as soon as possible.

Not able to send sms messages

Our landline & broadband hasn't been working for last two month.
                  Docket No - 2121

We had made telephonic complaint as well as online complaint - Docket No - 2121. We have also contacted you call center a number of times (no[protected] to register a complaint and requesting for a resolution. We have also made all our bill payment duly even for the two months where we haven't used your services.

First...
                  Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL]MTNL Broadband complaint for[protected] / complaint no 7599
                  V
                  vikrantspatil
                  Feb 9, 2021
                  Mark as Resolved

MTNL Mumbai has not addressing my problem for broadband complaint no 7599 on Jan 25 2021.. my work is getting impacted.

I am now feeling helpless and have no other option and so will now proceeding with registering of my request on https://consumerhelpline.gov.in/ ( INGRAM) / National Consumer helpline.

I am nor exaggerating the problem. My low internet usage show the misery I am going through. I am not even...

our landline is not working last 2 and half months.Kindly look into the same and rectify the issue.
                  Also wave 2 months rental amount, which we have not used
                  the service in said period

WE HAVE SURRENDERED BROADBAND ON 29TH OF August 2020.even they are charging broadband charges in monthly bill.pls find attached copies of bill, letter which we have submitted to the local MTNL mumbai( Borivali) office .my land line number is 28964604 my consumer no is [protected].kindly reverse the broadband charges( for 5 month i.e. from sep-20 to jan-21) which we had surrendered in Aug-20.

9...

Please remove the uprooted/broken mtnl pole in front of our home, address of which is given below.

This was uprooted by a truck/tempo that hit it a few nights ago. It is now unstable and can fall down any moment, damaging our vehicles and house. It is being held in place by ropes. It is causing a lot of problems. There is seemingly no active connection on this pole.

Address is:
                    1610/32 Nai Wala, Hardhian Singh Road, Karol Bagh, New Delhi, Pin Code - 110005
                    Phone - +[protected]

Hello my name is Raj, I am writting this complaint because the main number given by mtnl doesn't work nor they pick or its showing busy all the time My complaint number 9563, My complaint was about wifi not working properly for more than 5 days it's very difficult to attend meetings we are giving price more then the other service provider and also want to tell if they pick up from other number they will only solve one problem if we ask for...

Refunded telephone instrument on 1.1.2019 at Janak Puri telephone exchange.till date I have not received my security . Telephone No 25530036

My landline phone and the broadband service is down since 4 months now. I have made repeated complaints many times. NOBODY, not a single person came to even check the problem. The helpline lady keeps giving random mobile numbers of service engineers, none of which gets answered, then she says "oh, he might have got retired, try someone else". then same thing continues to happens for each number. It seems that the whole MTNL Mumbai has taken...