I-ON
D-Vois Communications Pvt. Ltd.

I-ON Customer Care

Karnataka

+91 80 45114500  [D-Vois Communications]

Bad

I-ON related photos (22)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

I-ON Photos

I-ON Complaints & Reviews

From last 2 days my router is showing red light, tomorrow morning your technician come and check lane cable he saying your cable need to change. He said he will come back with cable at 3 pm then he never came back. Kindly help me out.
May 10, 2021

I-ON customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hi Lakhani, we apologize for the issue. Could you please share your experience along with your user id or registered contact number by writing to us on [protected]@i-on.in so that we can check and rectify it at the earliest.

No internet connection from 14th Apr 2021 onwards. After repeated complaints and communication, neither connection is restored nor money is refunded.
    May 08, 2021

I-ON customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Dear User, we apologize for the issue. Could you please share your experience along with your user id or registered contact number by writing to us on [protected]@i-on.in so that we can check and rectify it at the earliest.
    Hi, we're sorry to hear you had such a bad experience with I-ON. We'd like to help and get this sorted. Could you confirm sharing your details via DM ?

Yesterday evening my router is showing red light, today morning your technician come and check lane cable he saying your cable...
      I have I-ON Fiber connection at Nerul Navi Mumbai. There have been frequent disconnection issues and the solution time is...

Wifi is not working since 2 weaks
      May 02, 2021

I-ON customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

There is no network in ion wifi third dot is not coming
        No network
        Apr 24, 2021

Apr 23, 2021
        Updated by Ranereshma
        There is no network in ion wifi and the network router third dot is not coming.

Mr. Rahul took my router today @1PM he told me he will configure and deliver the same by 3PM. till no response from any one from I-ON.

I work from home. today's day is wasted and also internet is not working.
          Apr 17, 2021

I-ON customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Hi Manoj, we apologize for the issue. Could you please share your experience along with your user id or registered contact number by writing to us on [protected]@i-on.in so that we can check and rectify it at the earliest.

Since we purchased there is no single week in which we had to complain two three time.
            user id sheetal_26. I want refund
            Apr 14, 2021

I-ON customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Hi Sheetal, we apologize for the issue. Could you please share your experience along with your user id or registered contact number by writing to us on [protected]@i-on.in so that we can check and rectify it at the earliest.

My wifi showing los signal.
              Apr 13, 2021

I-ON customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Hi Pramod, we apologize for the issue. Could you please share your experience along with your user id or registered contact number by writing to us on [protected]@i-on.in so that we can check and rectify it at the earliest.

There was an net issue since afternoon please fix it as soon as possible because I have missed classes and test and there only 12 day left for my boards
                Apr 11, 2021

I-ON customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Hi Swati, we apologize for the issue. Could you please share your experience along with your user id or registered contact number by writing to us on [protected]@i-on.in so that we can check and rectify it at the earliest.

Yesterday only we have changed the internet pack and today we are facing internet fluctuations issues, we are not getting good speed in our bedroom. Previously we were getting good speed in bedroom

Please fix the issue today itself
                  Apr 11, 2021

I-ON customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Hi Rushikesh, we apologize for the issue. Could you please share your experience along with your user id or registered contact number by writing to us on [protected]@i-on.in so that we can check and rectify it at the earliest.

I am living in juinagar, navimumbai
                    My pack is about to end today itself and i want to renew my pack, but any customer...

Downloading speed of wifi is too slow and my plan is of 15 mbps pr i am not even able to get a speed above 1 mbps so kindly take a note on it.
                    Apr 03, 2021

I-ON customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Hi Punit, we apologize for the issue. Could you please share your experience along with your user id or registered contact number by writing to us on [protected]@i-on.in so that we can check and rectify it at the earliest.

Our internet connection is not working properly since 2 days now we are calling the service guy he is not attending the calls even "Chethan from sales Teams is not responding properly if this is the case please cancel our connection we can find better service provider

"Worst Service Ever "

User ID : ION_02661
                      Mar 30, 2021

I-ON customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Hi Kavana, we apologize for the issue. Could you please share your experience along with your user id or registered contact number by writing to us on [protected]@i-on.in so that we can check and rectify it at the earliest.

While taking new connection they said to pay 4900rupees for 6 months connection and they set the broadband and with out router. The plan of 6months is 2944. so now i want discontinue to services, but they even not responding properly whether refund is there or not, I dont know even they refund half of amount or not
                        Mar 21, 2021

I-ON customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

It's not request at all now. It's high time because I'm completely fade with your internet connection and service. Daily I have suffered with worst net speed. I couldn't even download or upload file approx 10 to 15mb at a stretch. So I just want to disconnect this internet because you just charge for it but never ever give atleast half of the actual plans speed which I have taken. So just resolve the speed issue till my plan expiry or else return my money back now.
                          Mar 14, 2021

I-ON customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          HI, we're sorry to hear you had such a bad experience with I-ON. We'd like to help and get this sorted. Could you confirm sharing your details via DM ?

Hi customer care,

I am facing after every 2 days internet issue.

As in this situation we are...
                            Hi customer care,

I am facing after every 2 days internet issue.

As in this situation we are...

Technician not visiting even after several calls
                            Feb 19, 2021

I-ON customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            We're sorry to hear you had such a bad experience with I-ON. We'd like to help and get this sorted. Could you confirm sharing your details via DM ?

Internet connectivity going down frequently
                              Worst internet service provider
                              Feb 19, 2021

I-ON customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              Hey Sanjeev, we're sorry to hear you had such a bad experience with I-ON. We'd like to help and get this sorted. Could you confirm sharing your details via DM ?