Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] Complaints & Reviews

1.7
Last updated Jul 4, 2022

File a complaint to Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL]

Having problems with Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL]

The Commercial Manager

Area - Dwarka Sector -10

New Delhi

Dear Sir/Madam

I Ishwar Chandra requested you to refund my security deposit of Rs.3000.

My Telephone No. was 25080110 and I have cleared all due payments till date.
But then also I have not received my security deposit money back. I request you to kindly look into the matter as I need funds immediately now I am a retired person so value for money is very important for me.

[protected][protected]
Thanks & Regards
Ishwar Chandra
Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My Broad Band connection vide Customer ID [protected] is frequently getting disconnected for the last 10 days. Twice I have lodged complain, the latest docket No. being 6340, but nothing has happened. Regular follow up with customer care also have not solved my problem. Even I contacted GM's office but nothing happened. I was forced to take Jio connection for my work. I am now thinking of surrendering my MTNL connection and take some other...

My telephone stopped working toeards end of October 2020 and started working only on 4.12.2020. Thus it was out of order for the whole of November 2020. Still you have charged Rs.701 for November and recovered under ECS .
    I request that you give me refund or adjust this credit against December bill so that there won't be any charge for December.

I am resident of c-96 vishnu garden near mangal bazar new delhi 110018. There is telephone pole in out street which was not in use for last 10 years, and from pole there was to many attemps taken by theft so kindly requested you to please remove this telephone pole as soon as possible

This Tuesday went for sim replacement at borivali Station mtnl office was told sim is not available come on Thursday. Again on Thursday today they gave the same reason sim is not available will be available on Monday. There is no source to find whether sim has come and when to go and receive irr. Kindly let me.know from.where I can get sim card for borivali shimpoli exchange area.

Telephone no 26049783 is not been working since almost a week now kindly arrange to repair the fault as soon as possible

Sir few days ago ibooked a new mtnl broadband connection no. 23240075. but now my landline is dead please repair my connection immedeiately my co. [protected].

I have got my landline MTNL connection surrendered on 16 Feb 2019 but till date i.e. 1 Dec 2020 I have not received back my deposit amount.
              Please look in to this.
              Landline number was 22230544.

Tarun Bansal

Hi Team, I had an MTNL connection for my rented flat and disconnected the same later when i moved out of the flat. All my due were paid and i expected the MTNL team to return my security deposit of Rs.2000. I have all the proofs with letter of disconnection and proof of security deposit. I have sent multiple emails and calls to MTNL office however no response from them....
                CONSUMER NUMBER [protected]
                =============================
                Landline stopped working during onset of COVID 19 and has not worked since.
                MTNL charging monthly bills since then without repairs.
                MTNL Landline Instrument is DEAD since Feb 2020 but they are charging monthly bills.
                Complaint number 1413 as attached, raised in Sept 2020. MTNL changed the status to 'functional' which is completely FALSE and misleading.br...
                Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] — Surrender of landline and broadband connection

To
                The general manager,
                Mtnl
                New delhi

Sub: regarding disconnect of broad band mtnl connection
                Ref: telephone no.26497873 ca no. [protected]

I hereby request you to kindly disconnect all services for my telephone no[protected] Ca no.[protected]) with effect...

we have surrendered our MTNL no 27548609 in Sept 2019 .Have not received the refund of deposit still.

pls do the same at the earliest.

Thanking you,

My mtnl dolphin move number is having issues of SMS SERVICES NOT BEING ACTIVE DESPITE CHANGING THE SIM
                  SERVICE CENTRE SERVICES DIFFICULT TO AVAIL

Please remove the pole that is touching one of the balcony of the house
                    (Address- D 5 Sham Nagar 2nd Floor Near Indian Bank Vishnu Garden)
                    Currently there is no active connection from this pole and there is another MTNL pole in the same street within few meter distance.

Below are the Issues:-
                    1. Theft issue as this is used by thieves to reach to the balconies
                    2. Space issue as because of this no vehicle can go through, Parking issues, as there is no space left because of its wrong position.
                    3. There is no point of having multiple poles within such close proximity of 20 meters.

Residents,
                    Sukhvinder Singh
                    D5 Sham Nagar Near Indian Bank Vishnu Garden
                    New Delhi-110018

My bank account showed an amount of rs 177/- "to pay" against mtnl. Presuming something was due for payment during the lockdown, i made the payment.

I have made all payments to date, but this amount of rs 177/- is not adjusted. Copy of my bank payment for date[protected] is attached

I am resubmitting this as i did not receive any reply
                      Patrick...

Low Internet Browsing Speed & Frequent Loss of Connectivity.

CA No: [protected]

We have been trying to reach MTNL for the last four days however the issue has not be resolved till date.

Its been more than 9 Months that my land line is not working and the bills for the same are "TIMELY" being generated. I have written several mails to MTNL and also logged a complain on the website last month.
                        The area manager Swapna Mathure/ Area Manager (VPL/VKL)/MTNL MUMBAI had requested her collogue to look into the matter but nothing has moved.
                        The GM (Mr Sanjay) too put a mail to his collogues to check but nothing has happened.
                        I need my Bills to be reversed ASAP

Complaint Date 5th Nov 2020
                          Customer Name : SABHAPATHY T K
                          TELEPHOEN NO. : T20811905
                          Docket No. 4990

Despite lodging the complaint and going personally and meeting the Engineer at Mulund Telephone exchange the said complaint stand unresolved. The issue should be resolved and the charges for the period the service was not available, there has be no bill raised.

Incase the issue cannot be resolved...

No dial tone for last 15 days.Several complaints lodged.Even visited Vasant Vihar Telephone Exchange.No action.
                          Both me and my wife are above 70 Years and stay alone.
                          Please have it attended on priority

Cable fault near our building (sai Tower) old MHB colony is not yet detected by your technicians . Hence our LL phones are not working since last 1 years till today.But MTNL is sending us the bills for my telephone no:[protected] every month & we have paid all those bills .

Now request to send your technicians once again to do the needful & confirmed at your end. & do not send any bills to our till our telephone is working . & get all the data since when our telephone is not working & refund our payment bills which we had paid eventhough our telephone no.[protected] is not working