Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] Complaints & Reviews

1.7
Last updated Sep 20, 2022
1901

File a complaint to Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL]

Having problems with Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL]

Mobile
Fax

Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] reviews & complaints page 27

CA Number- [protected]
My landline connection is not working since January 2020. I have complained multiple times to the customer care and even spoken with the Regional Manager for my area. She assured me that my connection would be restored, however till date it is not working. The MTNL technicians came to my residence once and did not show up after that nor resolve the issue
I have emailed my complaint to the address on the...

I have surrendered my mtnl number 27392790 on 24 dec 2019 after paying all the dues and bills and handset to keshav puram branch but i have not received the security deposit amount yet. Kindly get it refunded.
Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir ihave book a new broadband connection for rs 1298/ on 15 Oct 2020. on delhi gate office. My ca no.[protected]. my landline no 23240125. Line man has come n demand of bribe (rishvat) for installation but I refused to give money so he has not install my connection.please take some action. My contact no.[protected].

Hello, i have ordered for FTTH plan on[protected], but i have been told that the connection can not be created at my home, its now october and still i have not received my refund .

Ca no.- [protected]
      Telephone no[protected]
      Workorder - 328
      Amount -2300

i have already given application in Malad West back in august but no responses so far,

I urge you to give my refund as quickly as possible.

I had surrendered my above mentioned landline number on 18th Aug 2020 and all dues already paid and i was told by the office of the deppty General Manager Finance Office at Laxmi Nagar near Radhu lace, East Delhi-110092 that my refund will reach to me through Banker Cheque anytime within 02/two months from 18th of Aug. 2020. But till date no refund came to me in any form. Going to office for enquiry is very time taking and expensive because...

Hello, my landline is not working since 30th August 2020 and MTNL is continuing me to bill for the same. A complaint was filed with docket number 9339 but no response yet. I reached out to their given email address to stop the service as well as billing but to that as well I don’t have any response. I am unnecessarily charged for unavailable service by MTNL. Please help!

I see that i have been charged for making calls in September. while we did not do it and the landline was not working as well. Please share my bill for September 2020 at my email ID [protected]@gmail.com.
          telephone number[protected]

My office MTNL numbers 23271852 and 23265252 are not working since last two months. even after complaining so many times no action has been taken.
            the area lineman asks bribe to rectify these phones...

My landline as well as internet is down for past 3 months. I have registered the complaint online and through call center every week. Till now it is not resolved. Tried calling the area GM, local office and grievance cell. Nobody even answered the calls.
            No response from anywhere.
            I am billed regularly for no services and paying around 1500 Rs every month
            Delhi Mtnl[protected].

I am Aashish George having MTNL landline no.29997861, CA No. [protected] which was taken in the name of my mother Mrs. Annam George, my phone died in starting of January and till march 1st it remained dead. On 2-3 march, 2020 the technician came and saw my connection and restored my connection after much complaint. On 5th of march my phone died and has been dead ever since, then on 29.05.2020 the technician came again and said that the telephone...

Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] — MTNL Telephone Payment Refund Status

To
              MTNL Telephone Exchange,
              Kandivali west
              Mumbai Maharashtra.

Dear Sir & Madam,

SUBJECT: Customer a/c no: [protected] & Landline No:[protected] Already Surrendered

This is to Inform you that I have already Surrendered my phone to Mtnl Telephone Exchange on 3rd April 2019

Please let me Know When I can Receive my Payment?. ALREADY 1 YEAR AND 6 MONTHS HAD...

To
              The GM MTNL
              Consumer sell
              New Delhi Date 15.10.2020

Sub: landline phone not working tel no. 23539080

I Nisha Jain my Tel No.[protected]H.No. 2722 Sadar thana road, Sadar Bazar Delhi-6) Last Four to five-month my telephone is not working already, I am paid telephone rent Rs 260 per month, total amount five-month X Rs260 = Rs.1300. I am a senior citizen, further, I am not paid rent, my last paid rent Rs. 1300 credit in my Bank Account.

Thanks, cc Doorsanchar Minister
              Sincerely Consumer Court
              Nisha Jain Chief Minister Delhi
              Rishabh International

MTNL — No MTNL dolphin network since 2 days.

Since Monday 12 Oct 2020 morning there is no mobile network.
                Please resolve this asap.
                Many banking transactions and tele-communications are affected.
                For contact details of company I am complaining about. Refer below URL:

There is no MTNL Dolphin network since 2 days.
                Area: Cotton Green (West)
                Mumbai 400033
                Nov 6, 2020
                Problem is still not resolved since a week.

Hello, I m Deep Ram,
                  In August 2019, I have cleared all the dues of MTNL landline and disconnected the service. Till date (October 2020), i haven't got my security money refunded of ₹3000/- which they have promised to return within 90 days of the disconnection of service. Every time i call them, they asked me to wait for few more days. And at the end their number wasn't reachable. Please help me out in this.

My Landline...
                  Kindly note my landline and broadband service has been completely inactive (dead) Since Feb 2020.

I was not successful in booking a complaint through the phone, so I personally visited MTNL Mandvi branch in Feb 2020 to issue a complaint, but surprisingly there was not a single staff member to attend to customers as ALL had taken "voluntary retirement" !!! After that was the unfortunate "Lockdown period" .

Till...

Mtl postpaid connection no [protected] not working since last 15 days, pl. resolve problem asap

Hello i am having mtnl dolphin postpaid mobile connection [protected] it is not working since 15 days, all bills paid till date, pl. resolve problem at the earliest

My sim is deactivated in April Due to covid-19
                      I was unable to activate the sim how I activate my sim again