Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] Complaints & Reviews

1.7
Last updated Jan 24, 2023
1920

File a complaint to Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL]

Having problems with Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL]

View more phone numbers

Mobile
Fax

Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] reviews & complaints page 4

Shahdara railway station landline phone [protected] is dead for many days.
Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have surrendered my MTNL connection landline no. 20857997 and FTTH on 21/02/2022 due to change in address. My past address was 701 Akashratna, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai 400094.

I have submitted the instruments to the MTNL office at Anushaktinagar, Mumbai and then submitted the copy of the acknowledgement receipt (attached) to the Mankhurd MTNL exchange office at Chembur Naka. They stamped the...

My complaint docket number is 148 dated 24th may 2022 but the complaint has not been resolved yet.

my landline phone is dead and the broadband is also not working since last 15 days.

please fix the problem asap thanks

phone number is :[protected]***

Im having dolphin sim with number [protected]. It is not working. I have recharged it many times. It cuts the money only but no recharge, no network on sim. I tried every way possible to reach customer care but i cannot get any customer care on call. Pls help me out as soon as possible and also make your customer cares available on phone. Pls let me know on my mail id [protected]@gmail.com

i surrendered my telephone connection (no[protected], and submitted the instrument and all accessories to the exchange at Lallubhai park, andheri west, mumbai on 15.09.2020.

inspite of following up, i have yet to receive my proceeds.
        kindly help

The MTNL mobile network is not working for a month now. How can a mobile service provider in national capital function like this.
          I'm residing at delhi cantt

Pravin kale
            balkrishna society, 17 / 31 krishnakamal bldg .
            b cabin rd., naupada, thane west
            landline no. 25424064
            ca no. [protected]
            to
            mtnl mumbai
            sir
            my landline phone is dead since last 2 months. i lodged complaint
            and sent 3/4 reminders . no reply . please look into the matter at earliest .
            second : i paid my telephone bill from 1/4/22 to 30/4/22 TWICE. one online and second through the bank of baroda thane .. please either refend or adjust in next bill .
            regards
            pravin kale
            mob. no. [protected]

Sir i have ported 2 no. to mtnl mumbai but sms and data service are not working and even there is no option to talk with coustomer care representative

Complaint for the deadline (Landline)
                I have a landline at my residence with the number 28081197. The line is dead since past one month & the complaints lodged by me are unheard bt the Dept. I have also communicated the issue through a mail to the MTNL online escalation matrix however feel that the lethargy is at all the levels in the company & hence such a hopeless response.

The time taken to resolve the complaint by MTNL seems as if they are still operating in the year 1985. As far as customer service is concerned, MTNL doesn't know the meaning of customer service & the Indian Govt. at present should dispose off the company if at all they find the buyer.

Pathetic state of affairs by this company.

Have recharged Rs245 for sim validity extension, but they have just started my outgoing services. incoming services are still discarded.

No network on SIM. No prior initimation. How can we carry out any bsnking transaction in this digital world when all OTPS come by SMS.
                    Docker number [protected]

This is to inform you that I disconnected MTNL and I applied for security refund of MTNL in 2019 and Did not get it till now.

I have attached the cancel cheque and sent to mtnl official refund ID as per instructed by mtnl employee but nothing happened.

Please check and Process refund as soon as possible.

Required Information
                      Name : Pankaj Panchigar
                      telephone no[protected]

CA no - [protected]
                      As expected from MTNlL, a Non Privatized Govt Undetaking, the subsequent month’s bill ie for May, 2022 has not been sent through email. So again the same old story. I am not sure if MTNL listens only through Consumer Complaints.
                      June 12, 2022

Please let me know when you are sending the MTNL Bill through my registered email id: [protected]@gmail.com. Also please provide the reason for discontinuing sending the bills through e mail. An urgent response Is highly appreciated. Thanks & Regards.
                      R. G. Nayyar

I had registered for my Telephone Bills for my Landline number 28742566 on Jul 26, 2017 and I have been receiving my telephone bills through email at [protected]@gmail.com. I am surprised why you have stopped sending the bills thru email for the last 3-4 months? Such a slippage was noticed earlier also in the past. I request you to kindly ensure sending the bills through email at [protected]@gmail.com so that I can keep track of the bills and timely pay them as I have always been doing. Lately, I have been searching on the internet for my telephone bills. Thanks
                        May 25, 2022
                        Now I have received the current bill and hope they will resume sending my telephone bills regularly without interruptions in the future so that I can timely pay them as I have always been doing, and I do not have to search on internet to timely pay the bill. Thanks to Consumer Complaints for their intervention. No, I have not received any phone or e-mail of assurance of uninterrupted Bill Alert in the future. I am only hoping to continue receiving the Bills through email without interruption.

MTNL — NOT RECEIVING BILLS FOR TYHE LAST 3 MONTHS
                          I had registered for receipt of my Telephone Bills for my Landline number (Protected) in Jul, 2017 and I have been receiving my telephone bills through email at my registered e-mail address ([protected]@gmail.com). I am surprised why MTNL has stopped sending the bills thru email for the last 3 - 4 months? Such a slippage was noticed earlier also in the past. I request MTNL to kindly ensure sending the bills through email at my registered e-mail address so that I can keep track of the bills and timely pay them as I have always been doing. Lately, I have been searching the bills on the internet for my telephone bills.
                          Thanks and regards
                          May 25, 2022

I had made a bill payment through credit card of landline no[protected], it was failed but amount got debited from my card. Later i paid the bill but the amount which got debited previously was not reversed. I have mentioned the details of failed transaction below.
                              Date of transaction - 07/05/2022
                              Time : 13:42
                              Amount - 1799
                              Transaction id - [protected]
                              Mode of payment - credit card
                              Name of the...

Before it was the same just two lines of network but now there is zero network and then worst customer support I have ever seen last week I had complaint about the issue about the network but till now nothing is solve and now the 5% network also gone what is the problem is there any issue with the network they don't even inform if a person have to port to other network from dolphin it is not even possible as there is not even single network for sending a message.

Sms pack Rs 31 but still out going sms services cannot use on my number

I am unable to send messages from my dolphin mobile no. To anyone. I have balance and i am receiving calls
                                  but not able to send messages. It keeps showing message failed again and again. Please look into this matter.

I am senior citizen of 94 years age and unable to use mobile and entirely dependent on landline MTNL Delhi[protected].

I have made online complain on 29.04.2022 till date there is no response.

the details of complaint is as follows:

Telephone Complaints