Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL]

Good

Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] Complaints & Reviews

Oct 21, 2020
Istanbul, Turkey

My telephone no 26929056 is dead from last week of September and broadband internet as well as phone...

Singapore, Singapore
No Progress in My Complaint for a Dead Landline since September 2020. Docket Number 9921.

Many in the area face this problem.
Do they want people to Stop using Landlines.?

[Oct 20, 2020] Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

J
    Atlanta, United States
    CA Number- [protected]
    My landline connection is not working since January 2020. I have complained multiple times to...

H
    Singapore, Singapore
    I have surrendered my mtnl number 27392790 on 24 dec 2019 after paying all the dues and bills and handset to keshav puram branch but i have not received the security deposit amount yet. Kindly get it refunded.

Delhi, Delhi
      Sir ihave book a new broadband connection for rs 1298/ on 15 Oct 2020. on delhi gate office. My ca no.[protected]. my landline no 23240125. Line man has come n demand of bribe (rishvat) for installation but I refused to give money so he has not install my connection.please take some action. My contact no.[protected].

Oct 19, 2020
        Marseille 01, France
        Hello, i have ordered for FTTH plan on[protected], but i have been told that the connection can not be created at my home, its now october and still i have not received my refund .

Ca no.- [protected]
        Telephone no[protected]
        Workorder - 328
        Amount -2300

i have already given application in Malad West back in august but no responses so far,

I urge you to give my refund as quickly as possible.

[Oct 19, 2020] Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Singapore, Singapore
          I had surrendered my above mentioned landline number on 18th Aug 2020 and all dues already paid and i was told by the office...

D
          Hounslow, United Kingdom
          Hello, my landline is not working since 30th August 2020 and MTNL is continuing me to bill for the same. A complaint was filed with docket number 9339 but no response yet. I reached out to their given email address to stop the service as well as billing but to that as well I don’t have any response. I am unnecessarily charged for unavailable service by MTNL. Please help!

[Oct 18, 2020] Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

L
            Oct 17, 2020
            Singapore, Singapore
            I see that i have been charged for making calls in September. while we did not do it and the landline was not working as well. Please share my bill for September 2020 at my email ID [protected]@gmail.com.

[Oct 17, 2020] Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            telephone number[protected]

V
              Oct 17, 2020
              Delhi, Delhi
              My office MTNL numbers 23271852 and 23265252 are not working since last two months. even after complaining so many times no...

R
              Oct 16, 2020
              Singapore, Singapore
              My landline as well as internet is down for past 3 months. I have registered the complaint online and through call center every week. Till now it is not resolved. Tried calling the area GM, local office and grievance cell. Nobody even answered the calls.
              No response from anywhere.
              I am billed regularly for no services and paying around 1500 Rs every month
              Delhi Mtnl[protected].

[Oct 16, 2020] Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Oct 16, 2020
                New Delhi, Delhi
                I am Aashish George having MTNL landline no.29997861, CA No. [protected] which was taken in the name of my mother Mrs. Annam...
                Oct 15, 2020

The GM MTNL
                Consumer sell
                New Delhi Date 15.10.2020

Sub: landline phone not working tel no. 23539080

I Nisha Jain my Tel No.[protected]H.No. 2722 Sadar thana road, Sadar Bazar Delhi-6) Last Four to five-month my telephone is not working already, I am paid telephone rent Rs 260 per month, total amount five-month X Rs260 = Rs.1300. I am a senior citizen, further, I am not paid rent, my last paid rent Rs. 1300 credit in my Bank Account.

Thanks, cc Doorsanchar Minister
                Sincerely Consumer Court
                Nisha Jain Chief Minister Delhi
                Rishabh International

[Oct 15, 2020] Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Singapore, Singapore
                  Since Monday 12 Oct 2020 morning there is no mobile network.
                  Please resolve this asap.
                  Many banking transactions...

Singapore, Singapore
                  There is no MTNL Dolphin network since 2 days.
                  Area: Cotton Green (West)
                  Mumbai 400033
                  Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 6, 2020

[Oct 14, 2020] Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Problem is still not resolved since a week.

S
                    Hello, I m Deep Ram,
                    In August 2019, I have cleared all the dues of MTNL landline and disconnected the service. Till...
                    V
                    Frankfurt am Main, Germany
                    Kindly note my landline and broadband service has been completely inactive (dead) Since Feb 2020.

I was not...

Oct 12, 2020
                    Vienna, Austria
                    Mtl postpaid connection no [protected] not working since last 15 days, pl. resolve problem asap

[Oct 12, 2020] Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.