Max Life Insurance — not refunding my 2 years premium which i have submitted as i have failed to submit my 3rd year premium due to serious car accident in july 2014

Mohit Sanjwaal on Apr 8, 2018
I have max life insurance policy #[protected] in the name of mr. Mohit,, of which i have submitted two yearly premium but failed to submit 3rd year premium due to my serious car accident in july 2014 after which i remained in coma for 4 months n after that my financial condition is not as good that i can submit my premium of 3rd year. Now i want the refund as am not able to continue this policy due to my tight financial condition after the accident. Now plsss refund my amount otherwise i have to go to consumer court for this.

[Apr 08, 2018] Max Life Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Mohit Sanjwaal, Apr 08, 2018
Plss refund my premium paid to you, , as i have serious problem otherwise if my financial condition was good as before then i will surely continue the policy
Updated by Mohit Sanjwaal, Apr 08, 2018
Pls contact my father Mr.Ghanshyamon [protected] for the refund procedure asap
Updated by Mohit Sanjwaal, Apr 08, 2018
Sorry i have filled only 1 yearly premium on 29 july 2013, , and before the next year due date i.e on 29 july 2014, , i had my car accident on 14 july 2014, , which i can prove by my medical of govt hospital and police f.i.r just after the accident
Updated by Mohit Sanjwaal, Apr 08, 2018
Now plss give a reply to this within 48 hours, , otherwise i will lodge a legal case against max life insurance in consumer court as i have no fault if i had accident before the next due date and cant pay due to my inferior financial condition after the accident, , as i can show u the extent of injury i had suffered from.
Updated by Mohit Sanjwaal, Apr 09, 2018
Pls give a reply to my complaint
Max Life Insurance Customer Care's response, Apr 09, 2018
Dear Mohit, The inconvenience caused is deeply regretted. Our customer representative is tried reaching you but your phone was available. Please let us know a good time to speak to you.

Max Life Insurance Customer Care's response, Apr 09, 2018
Dear Mohit, The inconvenience caused is deeply regretted. Our customer representative tried reaching you but your phone was available. Please let us know a good time to speak to you.

Updated by Mohit Sanjwaal, Apr 10, 2018
Plss contact my dad Mr.Ghanshyam at [protected] regarding this issue and plss refund the amount paid to u as am not in the condition to continue this policy at this time.
Updated by Mohit Sanjwaal, Apr 10, 2018
U can drop me a mail regarding refund procedure at narmadabuildcon@gmail.com
Updated by Mohit Sanjwaal, Apr 12, 2018
Are u going to contact my dad at [protected] or mail at narmadabuildcon@gmail.com or Should i take strict action against u. Why are u behaving like a cheap, small company . Am in need of money right now . Why are u not refunding the amount paid to you . If i go in consumer court then u have to pay also for the disability caused to me due to the accident.
Updated by Mohit Sanjwaal, Apr 12, 2018
So better to take action against my complaint otherwise i have to go to consumer court for this.
Max Life Insurance Customer Care's response, Apr 13, 2018
Dear Mohit, Our customer representative has mailed you to inform you about the details of the policy surrender.

Updated by Mohit Sanjwaal, Apr 14, 2018
Listen i dunn want to surrender, , read carefully what complaint i have
Updated by Mohit Sanjwaal, Apr 18, 2018
No reply still from your side, your behaviour aftersales is too cheap like a small company, , dunn expect such behaviour from a big name like MAX...

If u r not going to resolve my this problem then in the end i have to go to consumer court with full proof .
Complaint comments  6 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Will u pls update the status for my complaint.
No phone or mail regarding the refund . Should i take strict action against u, , why r u behaving like a cheap small company.
Listen i dunn want to surrender, , read carefully what complaint i have
No reply still from your, , your behaviour aftersales is too cheap like a small company, , dunn expect such behaviour from a big name like MAX...

only think work for Max is file a court case. This company is a biggest fraud and cheated so many people.

Max House, 1 Dr. Jha Marg, Okhla, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110020
    Max Life Insurance - not refunding my 2 years premium which i have submitted as i have failed to submit my 3rd year premium due to serious car accident in july 2014