Medi Assist India
Medi Assist India TPA Pvt. Ltd.

Medi Assist India Customer Care

“Sri Krishna Arcade”, 47/1, 9th Cross, 1st Main Road, Sarakki Industrial Layout, 3rd Phase, J P Nagar
Bangalore
Bangalore District
Karnataka

Load

Medi Assist India related photos (152)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Medi Assist India Photos

Medi Assist India Complaints & Reviews

Hi OneAssist Team,

I Received SMS from ICIC Bank that RS-1399/- deducted from my credit card to ONE ASSIST PLAN. without my permission..

Please deactivate and refund my money ASAP.

Date of incident : 2 Sep 2020
Sep 03, 2020

Medi Assist India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have admitted my late husband bijay kr satnalika in mission hospital (Icu), durgapur on 4th august 2020 and he was declared dead and discharged on 7th august 2020. We have submitted a reimbursement claim of rs 195000/- along with all required supporting, against which an amount of rs 78132/- has been passed as final payment.

Please note as per the terms and conditions of the policy (Policy no 313400/48/2020/1186) we were supposed to get reimbursement of 2% towards bed charges on insurance amount and entire investigation and lab charges on actuals. Whereas, bed charges are passed at 1% (Rs 15000/- against a claim of rs 60000/-) plus investigation and lab charges rs 13413/- against a claim of rs 53650/-.

Request to look into the matter to enable me to get correct reimbursement for your esteemed organisation.

Thanks and regards,

Mina satnalika
    Aug 31, 2020

Finally after one month of continuous reminder and complain my claim has been registered having no 22655313.
      I have submitted claim for amount of rs 199854 but on portal they processing for only rs 158972.
      I can not understand when i submitted all the documents why they do not mentioned in portal.
      I have sent reminder to them but they have not get back to me by email or by call for clarification.
      I hope with this complaint they will consider my concern otherwise i have to approch irda.

Aug 29, 2020

Hi Team,

I have been behind MediassistTeam to check on my claim status. I have sent all the relevant documents...
        I'm vandana kushwaha. My claim no. 22336921, ma id - [protected]. it has been a month since i approved my claim. But payment...
        Experience shared as a stakeholder

Respected sir/madam,
        Recently i come into interaction with medi...
        Hi team,

I would need your help in getting my medical insurance bill reimbursed.
        I had raised a claim...
        Dear sir/mam,
        This is to inform you that i did many insurance investigations of religare through
        Merlot health...
        Hope you all are staying safe. my wifesmt. P. R. Shobha admitted to hospital for the problems stated in...

Hi team,

From more than 1 month am following up with mediassist support tram for my ticket no : [protected], which was clearly a mistake from mediassist for payment to an invalid account number.
        Even though i have provided correct account number mediassist done payment to some invalid account number and transaction got failed.

Support team is least bothered and not getting any response even though i have done followups through call and emails.
        Jul 15, 2020

Insurer: national insurance company
          Tpa: medi assist india
          Claim number: 222174
          Date of intimation: 2nd june 2020
          Date of hospitalization: 3rd june 2020
          Date of discharge: 4th june 2020

My claim amount was 1, 09, 659 out of which only 70, 340 are approved.
          Rejected charges include:
          Surgean charge: 20, 601
          Additional surgean charge: 9, 740

I don't understand why surgeon charges are rejected. I have provided all the original documentations on timely manner. I believe surgeon is the main thing that without which surgery is not possible, and the tpa has rejected surgeon charges only.
          Jul 13, 2020

Sir/mm,
            My subject medi
            Insurnce policy no : 272900/48/2019/14493 was discontinued from 29/10/2019 because...
            I have lodged a complaint regarding non issue of my wifes e-card. I am currently working in bank of baroda and was assigned...

I have submitted pre & post hospitalization expenses 3 months back but still the claim hasn't been settled even after submitting all required original documents.
            Jun 27, 2020

I am vodafone employee username [protected]@vodafobe and i accidentally/ mistakenly selected parental issurance while submitting...
              I am vodafone employee and i accidentally/ mistakenly selected parental issurance while submitting and which i tried cancelling...

Unauthorised transaction means debit of 1899 rupees from my credit card
              Jun 23, 2020

Hi my self prafful kadam. My wife neelam kadam is hospitalized in sanjeevani hospital andheri east. She got discharge on 22nd june 2020 by 03pm. But due illiterate staff of medi assist i got delayed and i have spend one more day in the hospital. Why don't they raised a query in one time. They haven't understand what is your company requirement in settlement of claim. Every time they has raised new new query can't they raised it in one shot.
                Jun 22, 2020

My wife undergone an endometrotic cyst removal.
                  Hospital charged me 99, 400 but my claim was 45000.
                  When i submit claim, they are putting the claim under repudiation for no reason.

I followed up many times but they are not giving any reasons.
                  Jun 10, 2020

I am not sure who is playing here, Hospital states insurance approved only 45000 and insurance states hospital did not produce bill for 99, 400.

I did a cashless claim in Royal care - Coimbatore. Cashless was approved by insurance 45000 as per the bill from hospital[protected] copay).

I had to pay 53, 500/- in cash, Now when im trying to claim they are giving reasons which are not relevant.

On scrutiny of the above documents patient admitted for bilateral endometrial cyst for which laparoscopic right ovarian cystectomy done and taking treatment elsewhere for primary infertility mentioned in a letter, hence already paid a limit of 45000 in cashless, hence we regret to pay the claim.The claim stands repudiated.

This is not related to fertility and submitted GPLA documents

I am an tcs employee. I have been hospitalized due to an emergency at pune on 11 jan 2020 and got discharged on 12 jan 2020....