Medi Assist India Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Dec 30, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Medi Assist India

Having problems with Medi Assist India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Medi Assist India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Medi Assist India

Medi Assist India Website

Medi Assist India Head Office Address

“Sri Krishna Arcade”, 47/1, 9th Cross, 1st Main Road, Sarakki Industrial Layout, 3rd Phase, J P Nagar
Bangalore
Bangalore District
Karnataka

Medi Assist India Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 425 9449

Medi Assist India reviews & complaints(1091)

Please sir i have requested to you my names is sagaar sadavrte msedcl employee.sir my wife name do not add to your service provider .you can help for this reagrding to you.
Medi Assist India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

PLACE: CHENNAI
    Date[protected]
    TO
    M/S MEDIASSIST TPA LTD
    NELSON MANICKAM ROAD
    CHENNAI...

I have ordered Glyciphage G1, Sartel 40 and Atheart 10 for my mother and Mediassist through the partner Pharmeasy delivered Pantocid 40 instead of Sartel 40.

As we have a habit of checking the medicine and the consumer is educated enough we could understand the difference in delivered medicine and purpose and hence did not consume the same. Upon raising complaint to Medibuddy asking for the reason for mix up they did not even bother answering me my queries but simply arranged a pick up for incorrect medicine delivered. Such irresponsible firms should not exist in the medical field.

Dear Team,

I’m a TCS employee, had raised a claim on May 6th. I have been following up through mails and call at every stage, but there is no response received. Now the claim has been rejected due to non submission of documents. However the documents are submitted multiple times on portal & through email. I have also asked the call support team to forward the documents attached in ticket to respective team and escalate the same. But there is never a response even after several escalations nor any action taken on the claim.

Below are the details

TCS India health Insurance
      Claim no[protected]
      Ticket no’s - [protected], [protected], [protected]

Please note that I donot have an active policy now, however the claim was raised while the policy is active.

Please help expedite this.

Jyothsna

It is regarding to my reimbursement claim with mediassit, This claim is pending since more than 30 days now but they are not settling it. They are just moving status back and forth. I have taken so many followups via emails and phone but not getting any response from them either. And on call, they assure me to wait for 7 days but this 7 days haven't came yet.
        This is really a very bad experience I have so far with them.
        I would request mediassit to look into it on high priority.

I have raised a mediclaim with medi assist, they rejected the claim under PED, even though it was a case second primary cancer which was discovered in Jan, 2021. The patient has undergone treatment in 2009 post which he recovered completely and no treatments were followed. Now I want my original documents back, as they rejected the claim. I have been sending emails for past one month but there is no response.
          Need immediate action on this.

Ticket no : [protected] raised with medi assist.
          They just updated the same comment again and closed the ticket.
          Very bad service.

Hi Team,

It is regarding to my reimbursement claim with ID[protected]. This claim is pending since 3 months now but they are not settling it. They are just moving status back and forth. I have taken so many followups via emails and phone but not getting any response from them either. And on call, they assure me to wait for 7 days but this 7 days haven't came yet. This is really a very bad experience I have so far with them.
            I would request mediassit to look into it on high priority. I won't suggest mediassist to anyone. Worst service.

The Hospital Denied to take the cashless treatment in-spite of being in the network hospital list and after waiting for 2 months we have received the claim not even the half of the Insured amount.

Policy No. 431602/48/2021/5438

Claim Number : Claim Number : 431602/48/2022/00000166

I have written an email on 10th Aug asking for an explanation and still waiting for a response from your end asking why I have received less amount.

Hence I am requesting to the higher officials to take-up this case at the utmost priority and help me here and my family here.

I have received lass claim amount of about 20000 being doctor charges not payable do you think that doctor give me free treatment

Dear Team,
                  I am an employee of TCS. had raised a claim in March. The medi assist team keeps coming back to me asking for the same documents over and over again. All documents were attached to the original claim request.
                  I have been following this claim for several months now. They have also been sending emails intended for me to other peiople. One such email in the month of July intended for me, has been sent to some Ramya Natarajan.

Reference :TCS India Health Insurance Claim[protected]
                  Ticket no: [protected]

Please help expedite the reimbursement.
                  Shalini

Dear Team,
                    Please note the claim number with CCN 25149340 of Mr. Manohar Wadhwa is not resolved yet and its above 30 days an above the claim was given to Medi assist. Please be advise i am senior citizen age 75 years with suffering from Cancer Larynx i.e Throat Cancer and i need funds for my further treatment.
                    Kindly confirm when the claim will be resolved.

My claim no 23303342. I have received acknowledgement letter denoting Process for payment but still pending for very long time. Please take necessary steps on solving the problem.

I have submitted all the documents as they Requested 4-5 times. But every time they just send me an email as the documents are clear.
                        Even those are proper scanned documents. They are not scrutinizing the documents properly
                        I am continuously taking the Follow up with them but got no success. They just sent me an email as they would require some additional documents that too after 1.5 months from applying.
                        I am literally fed up now. No one from Medi Assit is helping.

Hi Team,

Please check the ticket number [protected]
                          and provide resolution as soon as possible as I am unable to raise hospitalization claim for newly born baby as in raise claim drop down name is not coming.

Also, raised concern on false and misguided claim or information from your on phone call attendees.

Iam reputed corporate employee, In a case of emergency, I hospitalized my wife for delivary in a private hospital in puducherry,...

Medi Assist India — Claim settlement time

Hi sir,
                            I have submitted a claim on 24 jun 21 ny giving all origithard copies to the help desk directly at bangalore....

My husband is expired on 17th May who was working with L&T. I have submitted all required documents with Media Assist insurance team, inspite of sending all additional documents over email this team is sending me mail to share hard copies. On top of my every mail, these guys are giving different reason. Although I sent reimbursement form and other hospital documents to given address, but these guys unnecessary mentioned documents are not shared. Still I am waiting for my expence amount.
                            Please help me out as I am getting unnecessary mails/excuses from Media Assist. I have not received my husband's reimbursement yet. It's been 3months now.
                            Team, I haven't heard any response to my query still. Can you tell me whom to reach alternatively.

Please provide the soltion for ticket no : [protected].

Its already completed almoast 1 month, but dint recieved any feedback.

They had asked for covid ward tariff details, when I had checked with hospital they said it was a delivery ward (gyno hospital), as per BBMP suggestion it was converted to covid ward and they don't have the tariff. They have shared the document for the same which I have submitted. Still they have cancelled the claim .

I have initiated one claim from 11 th june. But still amount is not credited to my account. Almost 1.5 month is over. I dont know why they are taking this much time. Frequently i used to call and update through mail, but processing was too slow..
                                  And also i have submitted all the original bills with all lab report, but they processed was incorrect amount without checking the docs.
                                  So could you please do the needful

My cliam number :[protected]