Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Uae — non recognition of iei engineering certificate equivalent to degree engineering

MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS, UAE, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
 csubhendu on Jul 14, 2019
To,
The secretary,
Sub: matter concerning to non recognition of iei engineering cert. As degree.
In pursuance to my new assignment in uae for a long term contract with residential work visa, my new employer in uae is in a process of visa application for me with mofa, uae.
I was told by uae office a while ago that the iei engineering cert.in original which they have received to start processing my visa application is not recognized by mofa, uae as degree engineer.
Therefore considering urgency of my immediate joining the employer is being forced to apply with low title visa and with no other option i got to accept this painful situation which do believe is truly shameful to iei management worldwide.
Having said this, after 32 years of my passing engineering from iei, working internationally last 15 years and in the verge of my engineering profession career today it came as a shock to me that my engineering degree certificate from iei, a largest and world class engineering professional institution is not being recognized by default in uae at par with degree engineering and i am being degraded by status.
I have already forward mhrd gazette in this effect to my new employer in uae but not sure to what extent they can find out resolution of this prestigious issue related to iei.
Therefore it’s my earnest request cum complaint that :
#iei management should take necessary steps with mofa, uae on priority to make sure iei is immediately enlisted in their list for recognition as world largest degree engineering institute enabling my uae employer to obtain employment visa based on degree engineering.
#to make sure enlistment of iei name with other degree engineering college or institution list wherever applicable for all countries and continental worldwide to eliminate risk o[censored]nnecessary harassment of those candidates who have passed already or shall be passed from iei in near future.
Appreciate that.
I shall be looking forward to receiving a prompt and positive response at the earliest.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Uae - non recognition of iei engineering certificate equivalent to degree engineering

Company:Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Uae