Mobikwik
One Mobikwik Systems Pvt. Ltd.

Mobikwik Customer Care

Thu 08:00 am - 10:00 pm
Fri 08:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sat 08:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sun 08:00 am - 10:00 pm

Mobikwik related photos (2449)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Mobikwik Complaints & Reviews

Singapore, Singapore
Rs. 581 dedcted from bank account via upi, shows in history as successful transaction but mobikwik wallet not updated so far.after that i made a transaction of Rs 5 which is updated immidiadiately but Rs 581 is not updated so far.
Order id is 5b852475a0697
Amt deducted from bank act but wallet not updated

[Jan 08, 2021] Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by sushiel verma Jan 07, 2021 Wallet not updated yet

Istanbul, Turkey
    Please note I have done a payment of Rs.1422 against electricity bill (CESCOM) on 1st Jan 2021. The amount of Rs. 1422 has been deducted from my bank account against the transaction reference number[protected]. But I have not got any confirmation from your end on the same. I again checked the electricity bill on Karnataka mobile one app. It still shows the outstanding amount of Rs.1422. Kindly check and reverse the amount of Rs. 1422, so that I can re initiate the payment.

Thanks & regards
    Thimmaiah K A
    Mobile [protected].

[Jan 07, 2021] Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Delhi, Delhi
      I paid to myntra through mobikwik net banking and then i returned the product so myntra initiated a return secessfullt on 25 december 2020 but it has been 7 january 2021 but i didnt got my refund...
      REFRENCE NO.:[protected]

Singapore, Singapore
        Rahul sharma [protected] on guise of helping fo cr of gold sold had drc15000 and transferred to mobikwik and vallet was looted
        Bank fraud
        Bank fraud

Updated by afzalhussain1c Jan 07, 2021 Money 5000+800+1092 was looted from wallet.Gold sales 1000.Bank looted 15000.Axis .My phone [protected].
        He gets access to many other sim.

K
          Marseille 01, France
          Dues payment rs 927.73 of mobikwik was not done on 5th jan2021 at 16:47:06., but amount deducted from my account while making...

R
          Jan 6, 2021
          Singapore, Singapore
          The amount paid through wallet Rs.18600/- is not paid to the Merchant. I made so many queries through ticket nos.
          ticket ID 17570862, 17752670, 17777051

Till date there is no response from your end. I request you to kindly check and pay to the Merchant (MFIN) immediately.

The Mfin is making so much penalty on my due. So it is most urgent.

Thanks & Regards
          R RAVEENDRAN

[Jan 06, 2021] Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

M
            Jan 6, 2021
            Marseille 01, France
            My american express card blue card blocked by zaakpay so plzzzz my blue card unblock to zaakpay app
            Blue card unblock to zaakpay

Updated by Mohit Namdeo Jan 06, 2021 Unblock my mobikwik blue card unblock to zaak pay

K
              Jan 5, 2021
              Delhi, Delhi
              Call came from customer care number
              They told me to download ANYDESK app for further payment

Total 15000...

J
              Jan 4, 2021
              Taipei, Taiwan
              I have paid electricity bill of Rs. 1350/- through Mobikwik Android Application on 14th March 2020 at 1:59 pm. The Operator Reference Number is MK01009do6iy
              Mobikwik Order ID is MK[protected]
              My MSEB Consumer Number is[protected]

I have launched numerous tickets through Mobikwik Support but the response is to get a written confirmation from the operator (MSEB) that they have not received the payment.

However, the operator (MSEB) refuses to provide any written confirmation saying it is not their duty to provide any random confirmation letter or email. Any more requests results in their rude behaviour with us.

It has been more than 10 months and the issue is still not resolved.

[Jan 04, 2021] Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jan 3, 2021
                Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir
                On December 24th 2020 during purchase on Myntra I paid through Mobikwik app my money deducted twice an amount of Rs. 463.75 twice but order was failed.
                Deducted an amount of 463.75 twice on 24th December 2020

J
                  Delhi, Delhi

I regret to inform you that, I make an upi transaction of ₹187 for Tata Sky Dth recharge...
                  Istanbul, Turkey
                  I had done a amazon gift card purchase of 100 ...where 97 rupees were debited from my account and 3 supercash . But i havent...

L
                  Delhi, Delhi
                  Refund not received against payment.
                  Not received payment
                  Not received payment

R
                    Marseille 01, France
                    Hello My name is Ruhi, i am belong to ferozepur city, Mobikwik Site Any without information deduct from my bank account, after that i transfer my money from wallet to my account, then extra charges apply from this side. its fair without any info you people deduct money.

[Jan 01, 2021] Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Singapore, Singapore
                      I, Shinoj.K.G is holding a MOBIKWIK account. I was holding an amount of Rs.2800.13 in my wallet on 16/12/2020.
                      br...

D
                      Hassan, Karnataka
                      I had to make a payment of 299 where i used my sbi debit card. The payment was failed but my money from my account was debited. I have the transaction details. My transaction is not even showing in mobiwik app. I need a refund immediately
                      My money from debit card is debited of 299 rs but transaction failed
                      My money from debit card is debited of 299 rs but transaction failed

V
                        Dec 30, 2020
                        Delhi, Delhi
                        Hi.I have made a transaction for Rs 10499 from Mobikwik wallet to a account on 28.11.20 but it was failed & i have waited for 48hrs as per mobikwik instruction to return the money to my wallet but after 1 Month my money was not returned to my wallet.

My ticket no is #17257882. Pls do the needful to get my money back.
                        Amount Debited from my wallet but not credited to my Account nor amount not returned to my wallet

[Dec 30, 2020] Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

D
                          Dec 30, 2020
                          Singapore, Singapore
                          Mobikwik complaint Ticket no. 17651390. Still after 2 days showing pending.
                          Please resolve my issue at the earliest as my due date of credit card bill payment is 30/12/2020.
                          Credit card payment still showing pending after 2 days.

Updated by Dino Singh Dec 30, 2020 Please contact me immediately on [protected]

Dec 29, 2020
                            Delhi, Delhi
                            My card is bolckd zaakpay and unblock karu
                            Credit card American card

[Dec 29, 2020] Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dec 29, 2020
                              Marseille 01, France
                              Recharge not complete but paisa account se cut gaya hai paisa refund v nahi hua hai