Mobikwik
One Mobikwik Systems Pvt. Ltd.

Mobikwik Customer Care

One Mobikwik Systems Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube

Thu 08:00 am - 10:00 pm
Fri 08:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sat 08:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sun 08:00 am - 10:00 pm

Mobikwik related photos (2363)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Mobikwik Complaints & Reviews

MOHAMMED SHAHNAWAZ PASHA on Oct 27, 2020
IAM mobiwik to recharge dth Tatasky recharge is not done but 500 amount is debited to my account date 15/10/2020 time 17:33 transaction id[protected] Google transaction id CICAGKCN67TGCW

Amount is debited to my account but recharge is not done

[Oct 27, 2020] Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by MOHAMMED SHAHNAWAZ PASHA Oct 27, 2020

Mobikwik — Bill payment though mobikwik app.

biplabsahoo on Oct 26, 2020
    I BiplabSahoo I paid a bill 5th October ammont 1519 rs. through mobikwik apps and mobikwik UPI.But the transaction...

maurya vijay on Oct 22, 2020
    Vijay kumar maurya
    Mobile no. [protected]

I have done credit card bill Rs. 7305/- payment through mobikwik using debit card payment on 04.10.20 but transaction failed amount not refund back to my account

Money deducted but refund not given back

[Oct 23, 2020] Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mobikwik — Regarding fraud recharges

Haribangarm on Oct 22, 2020
      Respected sir this harish kumar i had recharged 149/- on morning to [protected] nubr through my sbi bank i don't get that recharge...

Ram1612 on Oct 21, 2020
      Above subject refers i am paying electricity bill payment of Rs 360/-but error created to this payment
      Bill unit-4069 dt 3/10/2020
      consumer no[protected]
      mobile no [protected]
      Pl ch transition and reply to me pl

[Oct 21, 2020] Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Pl refund amt to my account

Mobikwik — Regarding to Unblock Pin

Firozhan194 on Oct 21, 2020
        My Wallet pin had blocked due to wrong attempt. Many times i raised complaint via help section on MobiKwik website. I sent...

Mobikwik — Transaction fail but amount debited

ShivaKumar Sambar on Oct 21, 2020
        I made transaction on 15oct'20 on mobikwik to creditcard bill option usng upi transaction.

The transaction...

Malik002 on Oct 21, 2020
        I had recharge my airtel no. Yesterday and the money 219 was deducted from my bank account. I wanted by money to be refund back in my atm.

Jinukv on Oct 21, 2020
          Electricity bill failed but money deducted from my account and it's not refunded

Dr Mithilesh Dwivedi on Oct 19, 2020
            Dear ..I was trying to recharge my Tata sky tv's account of Rs 300 from Mobikwik website... money has been deducted from my ICICI account but Tata sky tv account not get recharged... The transaction I'd is: IIN/MOBIKWIK/[protected]/[protected]... So kindly resolve my issue and refund my money into my account as soon as possible...

[Oct 29, 2020] Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mobikwik — Bloked my id

Akkii6001 on Oct 19, 2020
              My account is disabled by mobikwik when i was transferred some money to mobikwik wallet, Also mobikwik customer care Numbers...

Mobikwik — Rs 568 was deducted from my account but it wasn't credited in the wallet

Dheeraj Shanker Tiwari on Oct 19, 2020
              Rs 568 was deducted from my account but it wasn't credited in the wallet.
              This happened while recharging my mobile.br...

Kunwar Gopal Singh Solanki on Oct 19, 2020
              Dear mobikwik team
              my name is Gopal singh solanki & my regestered mobile number is [protected] i have faceing some recahrge issue at yesterday i was done recharge my idea mobile number [protected] by mobikwik of rs 449 but recharge was fail & my recharge payment was debit from my account so plz resolve my problem ...

Recharge failed payment debit
              Recharge failed payment debit

[Oct 19, 2020] Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Kishan Pokal on Oct 18, 2020
                Money has been deducted from bank account but recharge is never done and didn't get refund

Money deducted but recharge is not done

Urvish Tolani on Oct 17, 2020
                  I Have Done Recharge Of 449 on Mobikwik But Recharge Was Not Done And Money Was Deducted. And, Its Been 3 Days And Still They Have Not Refunded My Money. Plz Help Me To Get My Refund.

Money deducted but refund not given

[Oct 17, 2020] Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mobikwik — Fraud Money transaction

simran7030 on Oct 16, 2020
                    Hii simran here, today on friday[protected]
                    There is money transaction in my account of 7300rs ... i havent even opend...

Mrigank Saraf on Oct 16, 2020
                    Use of abusive language.
                    They are not Updating there system & send a legal notice for August Emi when it is already Paid by me.
                    Continuous Harressment on Call.
                    50 calls in a Day if Emi gets delayed by 1day.

I have proof of Payment for all the Emi Paid.
                    The only Emi outstanding is the current month.

Even after RBI put a moratorium. They kept harressing.
                    Its becoming a nightmare.
                    And worst is they call and abuse & then send legal notice for a emi i have already paid.

[Oct 16, 2020] Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mobikwik — Imps pending

Sivanelapatla on Oct 15, 2020
                      Dear sir 13/10/2020 I transferred 10000rs wallet to my account still pending I called customer service but not received call...

EFILING ASANSOL on Oct 15, 2020
                      I recharged rupees twelve as bsnl post paid sms pack through mobiquik on 14/10/2020 at about 06.30 p.m for my mobile no - [protected] and rupees tweve also debited from my bank a/c .

As per information from bsnl, mobiquik did not send aforesaid recharge amount to bsnl still now .
                      Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 18, 2020
                      MY PROBLEM HAS NOT BEEN RESOLVED STILL NO . NO PHONE CALL AND NO EMAIL FROM MOBIQUIK STILL NOW . MOBIQUIK ALSO DID NOT REFUND MY MONEY TO MY BANK ACCOUNT STILL NOW .

[Oct 15, 2020] Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      My bsnl sms pack has not been recharged by mobiquik . But mobiquik has been debited my bank account . Mobiquik did not refund my money to my bank account still now . No one called me from mobiquik and no email has been sent by mobiquik still now about my problem .

Then how my problem will be solved ?
                      If mobiquik did not refund my money to my bank account then the. Image of mobiquik will be beyond faith .

[email protected] on Oct 13, 2020
                        Dear Sir my payment is not rifund in account
                        And not pyad cradit card

[Oct 13, 2020] Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        In 12/10/20 I do one electricity bill payment in our app using card but it will be error but money deducted from my card pls refund the money