Mobikwik — scammers accounts

Shimoga Dayananda on Mar 6, 2018
Today i have sent for services of two mobiquick users nos. [protected] and [protected] and they are found fake and they are scamers. As soon as i pay the money to their accounts they have blocked my cel no. Without service and response and i have lost below amounts:
Rs. 100 sent yesterday night to [protected] ;
Rs. 550 sent today to [protected] ;
Rs. 650 sent today to [protected] ;
Rs. 350 sent today to [protected] ;
Total rs. 1650
Pl. Block those accounts and see that such scammers do not cheat any more customers.

[Mar 06, 2018] Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mohan sanju's response, Mar 07, 2018
My secorty pin locked. Plz onloked my pin
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

My secorty pin locked . please onlocked my pin

On 28.02.2018 I purchased for rs 15000 and made payment using MobiKwik and moneybags been deducted from my end, other side seller haven't received my amount kindly refund my amount asap. I tried contacting customer support very worst support no response also created ticket from side no response and no status

This is not a joke, I recharge my mobile number through mobikwik app at amount Rps 399 . Amount deducted from my bank account but not still not received any message from recharge was successful. Make transaction on 3/2/2018

Please immediately transfer my amount asap.
Not able to avail supercash at any relaince mart and easy day as offer given for 1 march to march

+91 93 1392 5342 [Customer Care]
    +91 94 6644 6644 [Customer Care]
    2nd Floor, Orchid Centre, Golf Course Road, Sector 53, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Mobikwik - scammers accounts