Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India Customer Care
Mondelez India Foods Pvt. Ltd.

Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India Customer Care

Mondelez India Foods Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Mondelez House, Unit No. 2001, 20th Floor, Tower-3 (Wing C), Indiabulls Finance Centre, Parel
Mumbai City District

Mobile:
Mobile:

Good

Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India related photos (988)

Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India Complaints & Reviews

Gourav Dutta2020 on Jul 29, 2020
I ordered for 6 cadbury silk fruit and nut but received 3 fruit and nut and 1 hazelnut instead of 6. My order id is[protected].

These guys are such a cheater. I cannot image a company like this is doing this.

Incorrect product delivered.

[Jul 29, 2020] Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hi, thank you for contacting us. Please let u know if your Order Id is[protected] as we are solving this on priority.

Mohitb12 on Jul 28, 2020
    I was placing my order for a product related to rakhi gifting from cadbury giftings site so as i proceeded for payment of rs. 600 the amount got deducted from my bank account but the order was not placed and i didn't get any confirmation for the same and hence no order no. Was generated for the same. I'm continuosly calling your toll free number but not getting any response plus i have put sevaral enquiries on your enquiry page still not getting any response. Kindly look into this matter as soon as possible.

[Jul 28, 2020] Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Hi, thank you for contacting us. Please let us know your contact details and email ID used by you while placing an order for us to assist you.
    Email id - [protected]@gmail.com
    Contact - [protected]
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India — Cadbury Gifting website order

Shirish45 on Jul 27, 2020
      I have ordered a Rakhi gift and it is showing as order confirmed. But I am not able to track that order and view that order...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Food

Samrudhi Bafna on Jul 25, 2020
      I just got dairy milk silk today bt when i unpacked, it was half eaten and stale. Don't know why cadbury is compromising with the quality of product and even it's brand value.

[Jul 26, 2020] Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Hi, Mondelez India Foods Private Limited (formerly Cadbury India Ltd) endeavours to maintain the highest quality standards, and we apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you.To enable us to address your concern, please write to us at [protected]@mdlzindia.com with your contact and purchase details. Thank you, Consumer Service Cell, Mondelez India Foods Private Limited (formerly Cadbury India Ltd)

Ishita Desai on Jul 24, 2020
        Cadbury silk roast almonds I've purchased has a piece missing from the slab and many bubbles in it.. Its the first time I've ever seen a dairy milk slab with a missing piece. I have photographed it. Please do consider.

Shubham240803 on Jul 23, 2020
          I have bought an cadbury celebrations silk special selection pack worth rs 350 the outer packing and inner packing was good. There was different texture of the chocolate and i could see worms in it. I want a refund or a new pack of chocolate else i will take legal action on this. You can paypal me on this email.

[Jul 23, 2020] Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Shubham240803's [Complaint's author] reply, Jul 24, 2020
          I have not received any response till now. I want my refund Or a new box Or i will take a legal action

Pranay Dhanke Official on Jul 22, 2020
            I purchase cadbury dairymilk silk worth 70rs...
            When i opened it... A small small white particles was there... Its smell is very bad and taste like stale oil... Its packaging date is 01/20

Dairy milk silk is stale

[Jul 22, 2020] Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Tinnam on Jul 22, 2020
              Fungus in chocolate

Dairy milk silk fruit and nut

kashyap_tanmoy on Jul 21, 2020
                Very sad to say that The Rakhi gift which i received from my sister via flipkart delivered to me in this Condition.The outer package is sealed but You can see the wrapper of the dairy milk inside the box Is the the condition of Cadbury india??

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Food

Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India — Rotten Bournville dark chocolate!!

Madhurima Roy on Jul 21, 2020

This is the third time, it has happened. I have purchased a Cadbury Bournville (50% Dark) from a local...

siuli kundu on Jul 21, 2020
                  I bought a cadbury celebrations packet.

So far all the chocolates like dairy milk and five star had a particular chemical oil kind of taste.
                  I bought other and tried but it was fine.

Only the chocolates in that particular celebration packet had that taste

[Jul 21, 2020] Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

priya upadhyay on Jul 21, 2020
                    There are pores and air bubbles and some whitish layer like
                    It doesn't look like cadbury dairy milk
                    And doesn't taste also good
                    It is tooo brittle
                    The texture when broken is complete disaster
                    It trurns out like powder
                    I've checked the expirt date it's not a expired product but yet the quality is poor.

Pores and white substance on chocolate

pulkurthi sriramreddy on Jul 18, 2020
                      Cadbury chacolate advertising i. E., misleading the youngsters not to help, in the advertisement old lady asking help to give her stick but young will not her old gotup and take her stick meanwhile window falls. This is wrong signals to youngsters.

[Jul 18, 2020] Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mondelez India Foods Private Limited is a responsible and law abiding organisation and is sensitive to its consumers’ sentiments. The advertisements are a creative rendition and do not intend to hurt anyone's sentiments or convey a wrong message. For any other concern or query, please write to us at [protected]@mdlzindia.com. Thank you, Consumer Service Cell, Mondelez India Foods Private Limited
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Society & Culture

Mayank Tomar 1 on Jul 17, 2020
                        I am writing this to bring to your notice the last experiance I had with Brand Cadbury Product...
                        I live in Greater Noida and I love cadbury SILK chocholates too much. On last Saturday I bought two Silk chocholates from Hari Om Provision Store next to my residence, but when I opened the pack at my house the chocholates had a FOUL SMELL and OIL inside the packet. I threw the packet than and there.
                        I bought a bigger SILK chocholate again from the same store and the condition of the same could be seen in the pictures attached.
                        I am wondering if at all I have to stop eating Cadbury Silk at all!!!
                        Wanted to share as such QUALITY COMPROMISES are not at all accepted from such a big brand like CADBURY!!!

Dr.Mayank Tomar

[Jul 17, 2020] Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Pratibha Howal on Jul 15, 2020
                          The chocolate bar is white in color! There's absolutely no flavor of cocoa and doesn't melt at all even on a double boiler! There's a white stretchy substance that doesn't melt. Also tastes weird. What a poor quality of chocolate from cadbury. I'm kinda surprised and also disappointed. : (

[Jul 15, 2020] Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India — complaint no. 11747188

Deepika08 on Jul 12, 2020
                            The quality of the chocolate was not good... Inedible..
                            I registered a complaint on your helpline no. [protected] on...

Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India — Chocolate had fungus in it

vijay.das on Jul 12, 2020
                            Cadbury treats had fungus. Bought the chocolates from a plus store in #34'pand plaza' 3rdmain road, ramanjaneya nagar, chikkalasandra,...

Abhishekgairola on Jul 11, 2020
                            I recently bought a cadbury hazelnut (Rs 290) which had a 07/08/2020 expiry date from a frequently visited grocery store on 10th july 2020.

Unfortunately for me the quality of the product was really bad, the chocolate tasted unusual but the hazelnuts were stale and it was inedible.

I would like to lodge a complaint regarding the poor quality of the product which is seldom the case but it would be a great help if you can help me with it

[Jul 11, 2020] Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mondelez India Foods Private Limited (formerly Cadbury India Ltd)

Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India — Poor quality

hemabhatnagar on Jul 10, 2020
                              Poor quality chocolate...been having cadbury chocolates since 30 years now... product is within dates but tastes bitter...tastes...

Dinamani Chennai on Jul 3, 2020
                              Tdy i bought cadbury dairy milk chocolate for 16o rps to gv as a gift for my wife birthday. After coming to home i saw only 75 chocolate is inside. I got frustrated after seeing such a big company is sending chocolates without checking.

[Jul 03, 2020] Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Recently Discussed

1 hours 38 minutes ago
                                Cadbury Fuse worms fungus found
                                silk oreo red velvet
                                unhygienic cadbury 5 star
                                Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India
                                all cadbury chocolate get fungus attack