[Resolved] Mswipe Technologies — Mswipe machine and services

Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
 Preethiudayakumar
Very worst service and i have been following up with this people for withdrawing the services from last four months. but these people keep on deducting the payment from my account without using any single transaction. very very cheated people. simply looting our money inform of giving worst services. their customer care services also very very worst.

Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 6, 2017

[Jul 05, 2017] Mswipe Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mswipe Technologies Customer Care's response, Jul 06, 2017
Dear Sir/Madam, please provide your registered mobile number or device id to serve you better.

Comments

Pls send money as soon as possible
Now I'm stop business 2month before but not surrender machine if any person not contact .I have complaint customer care but not any action.then 2 month rent my account debit. Pls help Me why I can do this procedure?
They not refunded the amount

shali
Service is very bad, I am unable to track the 25 machine transaction, I want to send transaction details on daily basis, other wise return all 25 machine, JANA SEVA, MOB NO- [protected], KEONJHAR, ODISHA -758002, MY email id - TUSARKANTA.[protected]@GMAIL.COM, kindly request you plz send details transaction of all machine to my email ID,

+91 11 4701 0204 (Delhi)
    +91 22 4922 4466 (Head Office)
    +91 80 4096 9167 (Bangalore)
    Astral Centre, 9th Floor, N.M. Joshi Marg, Byculla, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400011
    Mswipe Technologies - Mswipe machine and services