National Payments Corporation of India [NPCI] — lpg/subsidy not receiving in my bank account

Baharat petroleum lpg gas cylinder subsidy not receiving in my account.. I went to bank they told me to go to agency of gas i went there they told me that npci status is not active... My bank delink my another and linked again after that it's been 7 days... I again call the customer care they told me that you should go to your gas agency this is really confusing
lpg/subsidy not receiving in my bank account

[Jan 29, 2019] National Payments Corporation of India [NPCI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

My payment do not want
transaction ID[protected]
date 3 january 2019
time 9:11:49

Consumer number:622646
Consumer status :active
Respected sir,
I have not received my subsidy amount for past year 2016 and 2017 (from fourth month of 2016 to third month of 2017).So I request you to look upon this topic.
Name. :Pushpendar kumar.S.
Dist. :Madurai
Date. :22/1/2019
I did a transaction of 2000 rupees through paytm UPI... Airtel Payment bank is linked with my paytm UPI... Payment was successful bt money is not credited to my bank account... My Airtel Payment bank account is [protected]..my sbi account is [protected]...upi reference I'd is[protected] and transaction I'd is [protected]

NPCI linking problem

National Payments Corporation of India [NPCI]
    National Payments Corporation of India [NPCI] Phone
    National Payments Corporation of India [NPCI] Address
    C-9, 8th Floor, RBI Premises, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051