NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care

+91 44 2814 4593  [Chennai]
+91 11 2335 3756  [New Delhi]
+91 79 2646 1375  [Ahmedabad]

Awesome

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure related photos (1182)

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Complaints & Reviews

Mukul Chandwani
Non Processing of PAN Application - ack. No. N-[protected] dated : 01/02/2016

Please process my pan card application as DOB given to you exactly matches with my previous pan card DOB.

Earlier also Pan card was processed based on my DOB as stated in voting card. I dont have Birth Certificate since born in 1958 there was no compulsion for Birth certificate.

I just require duplicate pan card, application for duplicate pan card was not getting uploaded with out clicking change for DOB. So i have just click on change DOB even though there was no change in DOB as told by your TIN NSDL Customer Care.

Please provide me the Duplicate pan card. Please consider the details provided to you as final for DOB and i cannot provide you any more details other than copy of earlier Pan card, voting card, Aadhar Card, which is already provided to you and it is not possible for me to provide any other details as born in 1958.

Please consider this plea as honest request and process my pan card application.

[Mar 23, 2016] NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Mukul,

This has reference to the query/complaint raised by you.

The concern shared will be analysed and the status of the same will be sent to the email ID as furnished in PAN application Form.

For any other clarification/assistance from our side, you may please call us at[protected] or write us on [protected]@nsdl.co.in.

kuldeep2675
    The following messages is getting reflected while trying to login to enps registration.. " registration against this acknowledgement id is pending for confirmation from payment gateway.Please try again after sometime."

My acknowledgement no. : 11029845
    Acknowledgment date : 08.03.2016
    Date of birth : 27.02.1975

Kuldeep k

Error while making online payment to nps

[Mar 19, 2016] NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Dear Kuldeep,

This has reference to the query/complaint raised by you. You are requested to email your query/complaint to the dedicated CRA email ID info.[protected]@nsdl.co.in, mentioning your Permanent Retirement Account Number (PRAN). Alternatively, you can also register a query/complaint with the following options -

a. Logging on the website www.cra-nsdl.com with the user ID (PRAN) and Internet Personal Identification Number (IPIN) allotted to you.
    b. Calling CRA’s helpline number (Toll-free[protected] and authenticating yourself with the Telequery Personal Identification Number (T-PIN) allotted to you.
    c. Writing to CRA in prescribed format (Form G1-which is available on our website-www.npscra.nsdl.co.in under the menu ‘Subscriber Corner’). If Form G1 cannot be downloaded by the subscribers, they can simply write a letter to CRA and send it to the following address:
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Stock Market

National Securities Depository Limited [nsdl] — While opening enps account payment could not be processed due to some site related issue

chint42

I have tried several time last week to open NPS account using eNPS facility. However due to various...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Tax Services

Enps Nsdl — Contact details

Subharthipal35
      As per contact mail ID and phone no given on the net, I tried lot of time but in case mail reply given that"Mail not delivered...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Tax Services

National Securities Depository Limited [nsdl] — Nps procedure failure while payment gateway

[email protected]

Acknowledgement No. 11014673 dated Feb 07, 2016.

I have mostly completed the...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (4)Complaint category Business & Finances

National Securities Depository Limited [nsdl] — Enps account opening - payment gateway failure

satyen08
      The nsdl site is too slow. i tried registring and contributing to nps account however after completing the application using...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Government Organizations

National Securities Depository Limited [nsdl] — Payment gateway error while creating new nps account

Anand.Sa
      Failure of payment gateway during initial payment for registration / account opening.
      Now neither PRAN allocated nor...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Government Organizations

shahdixi
      Today 16.03.2016, I was trying for registration, during payment, gateway problem came and my registration held up.Following message coming.My acknowledgement no. is 11040526.

I want to deposit money, Please suggest procedure.

Dixit Shah

[Mar 16, 2016] NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      This has reference to the query/complaint raised at Consumer Forum.

We would like to inform you that your query/grievance has been resolved and the status of the same has been sent to your email ID.

gubbiabhi
        Sir while registering enps the payment was fails and pran number also not generated . If i continue to pending registration it showing error of (Registration against this acknowledgement id is pending for confirmation from payment gateway.Please try again after sometime.) from 15/03/2016.
        Please do needful regarding this i also send mail to
        Along with error screen shot [protected]@nsdl.Co.In
        And call center also not picking call they simply keep our call in hold, [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected] this is worst service i faced ever
        My acknowledgment number : 11039518
        Date of registration :15/03/2016
        Date of birth :06/05/1957
        Please provide information for this problem . Pran number not generated

Registration pending
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-03-18 12:10:28
        no one called are no email and their is no response from any one .the problem solved automatically . . ...

arorasaurabh82
          Getting payment gateway error whenever trying to complete registration for my nps account. First time payment was not successful and then i started getting error.

Tried to reach nsdl through mail and phone but no response.

Acknowledgement number : 11038969
          Registration date : 15/03/2016

This has reference to the query/complaint raised at Consumer Forum.

We would like to inform you that your query/grievance has been resolved and the status of the same has been sent to your email ID registered in the Permanent Retirement Account Number (PRAN).

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

pvsrao1974
            Error message eNPS."Registration against this Acknowledgment ID is pending for confirmation from payment gateway. Please try again after sometime." ACK NO. 11034215 DATE:[protected]. Please do the needful as I want to completing eNPS registration process by making online payment. My earlier Txn was not successful. Venkatasrinivasarao Pata.

an2d0532
              I initiated the process of online registration in NPS with Adhaar Card. My Acknowledgement No. is 11035466 date 11th march 2016.I made initial contribution of Rs 6000/ (Six Thousand Only) on 12th march 2016 with online payment from Vijaya Bank (sbi payment gateway). The transaction is
              successfully completed and the amount has been deducted from my
              account.HOWEVER, I'm unable to complete my Registration. However, the page showed an error that "payment against this acknowledgement id is pending for verification". I have wriiten emails to enps and info.cra without any reply. i have called NSDL multiple times in the last 3 days without any acknowledgement.
              Please look into the matter and do the needful.

m_ukesh
                Today 15.03.2016, I was trying for registration, during payment, gateway problem came and my registration held up.Following message coming.My acknowledgement no. is 11038787.

I want to deposit money, Please suggest procedure.
                Mukesh Shrivastava.

[Mar 15, 2016] NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Tax Services

mahanti
                  Hi sir
                  this is mahanti varaprasad
                  pran no:[protected]
                  i am working as andhrapradesh police constable in rajahmundry
                  i lose my pran card kit so please give new pran card kit and i-pin

This has reference to the query/grievance raised at “Consumer Forum”.

venka64
                    Dear Team,

On 14th march 2016, I started my registration in eNPS portal for opening a new NPS account, after updating all my details and uploading my photo and signature, it took me to the payment gateway for my first contribution.

However the session got timed out and I closed the browser, when I try again to complete my registration it gives an error as " Registration for this acknowledgement number is pending for confirmation from payment gateway, please try after sometime".
                    Name: Venkateswarlu Akam
                    DOB: 30/10/1986
                    Acknowledgement no :11038341
                    Acknowledgement date:[protected]

Please help me to complete my registration and do my contribution. i have attached the screen shot for reference.

Unable to complete my eNPS registration - Acknowledgement No is 11038341

My contact number is [protected].
                    Dear Venkateswarlu,

This has reference to the query/grievance raised at “Consumer Forum”.

At the onset, we regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Further, you are requested to reinitiate the registration/payment request on eNPS portal. However, if error persists, you are requested to provide us the complete screen shot for further investigation at our end.

Abhishek ILS

Acknowledgement No. 11037927 dated March 14, 2016.

I have mostly completed the Registration process yesterday through 'Online NPS registration using PAN'. I have selected IDBI Bank as my POP. But at the time of making a payment through net banking some error has occurred. Now I am unable to complete the registration process as it shows the following message:-

I am sure no payment has been effected due to error occurred in between. Now I want to make my contribution. Please help me as I want to complete all the process by March 31, 2016 to take a tax advantage in this financial year.

Why don’t you try writing to them on [protected]@idbi.co.in with all your details.
                      I am sure they will get in touch with you in order to address your concern.

Thank you.

Problem e-Signing the Subscriber Registration from

I am Receiving Aadhar OTP, after entering the OTP and e-singing the form It shows
                      error occurred, please try again later

drsatyajit
                        My Acknowledgement Number is 11034713 and the Acknowledgement Date is 11/03/2016. When I try to Complete Pending Registration, I get the message "Registration against this Acknowledgement Id is pending for confirmation from payment Gateway.Please try again after sometime." I am getting this message for the last 3-4 days.Satyajit Dhar [protected](M)

This has reference to the query/grievance raised at Consumer Forum.

We would like to inform you that your query/grievance has been resolved and the status of the same has been sent to your email ID .

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Insurance

kuldeep2675

acknowledgment no. : 11029845
                          Date of registration : 08.03.2016
                          Date of birth : 27/02/1975
                          unable to make initial payment towards nps.. Following error message is being displayed
                          " Registration against this Acknowledgement Id is pending for confirmation from payment Gateway.Please try again after sometime."..
                          Kuldeep K,

[Mar 14, 2016] NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This has reference to the query/grievance raised at Consumer Forum.

For any other clarification/assistance from our side, you may please call us at[protected] or write to us at info.[protected]@nsdl.co.in."
                          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Stock Market

anujgupta17
                            During new e-registration of individual pension account opening through eNPS (Acknowledgement no[protected], My payment through sbi ePay (State Bank of India net banking) was cancelled due to network problem.

Now when I am trying to complete payment using "Complete Pending Registration" option, it's showing following error message:-

YOU ARE REQUESTED TO RECTIFY THE ERROR TO ALLOW ME COMPLETE PRAN REGISTERATION BY MAKING PAYMENT.

[Mar 11, 2016] NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            This has reference to the query/complaint raised by you. You are requested to email your query/complaint to the dedicated CRA email ID info.[protected]@nsdl.co.in, mentioning your Permanent Retirement Account Number (PRAN). Alternatively, you can also register a query/complaint with the following options-
                            1st Floor, Times Tower, Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai – 400013
                            We thank you for being our valuable subscriber and giving us an opportunity to serve you better."
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Tax Services

yogi9918
                              My Acknowledgement Number is 11030865 and the Acknowledgement Date is 09/03/2016. When I try to Complete
                              confirmation from payment Gateway.Please try again after sometime."
                              I am getting this message continuously.
                              May please do needful so that i may complete my registration after making payment.
                              YOGESH SINGH
                              PAN No. AUBPS5257J

[Mar 09, 2016] NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              "Dear Sir/ madam,