[Resolved] Nsdl E-Governance Infrastructure — Pan card update online application - request cannot be processed when going with ekyc

Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 Dhawal Gadiya
I tried to fill the pan application through the nsdl website and selected the e-sign/e-kyc aadhar verification process. I wanted to update my name and few other details in my pan card.
I made the payment and it took me to the aadhar verification process. I entered correct otp many times and it kept saying 'your request cannot be processed, please try after sometime.'
I have tried it after few days as well but it still gives the same error

My token no is: [protected]
Email: [protected]@gmail.com

Customer care was also of not great help.
Please do resolve my problem.

Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 29, 2017

[Jul 14, 2017] NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response, Jul 20, 2017
Inconvenience caused is highly regretted. We are following up with concern team for earliest resolution.
Updated by Dhawal Gadiya, Jul 27, 2017
@NSDL Now I am not even able to access my application. Please resolve the issue asap.

I have already paid for pan card online application.

Comments

Hi, I have facing the same issue. did you get a solution? or any leads?
Dhawal Gadiya's [Complaint's author] reply, Aug 31, 2017
No, I haven't got any solution. Still they updated the complaint as resolved. The customer care is also not picking up the calls.

Let me know if you get any solution.

Did you get solved your grievance?
Hey I have been trying for past 2 days and they haven't answered any call or revert back my emails how can be this site not working properly i have paid money for pan now at last step they are saying this.
Please do resolve this ASAP because many more like us are coming behind us.

If anyone find any solution please let me know .
I tried to fill the pan application through the nsdl website and selected the e-sign aadhar verification process.
The payment got deducted and it took me to the aadhar verification process. I entered correct otp two times and
it kept saying 'your request cannot be processed, please try after sometime.'

My token no is: [protected]
Email: [protected]@gmail.com
Dob: 10/11/1982
sir
The payment got deducted and it took me to the aadhar verification process. I entered correct otp fiften times and
it kept saying 'your request cannot be processed, please try after sometime.
pleases contact my no.=([protected]) and token no.=([protected])
sir please solve my problem

Facing the same problem. it keeps showing me message to try again after sometime. Everytime i try, i get OTP from AADHAR on my mobile and email but the website doesn't show me page to enter the OTP

I have the same issue.
At a stage, I was given option to click authenticate button / submit button. I clicked the authenticate one. Did you guys also clicked the same way. Is this error because of this ?
Guys, I had the same issue.
It got solved when I tried after some time. Yours will also get solved if you try after some times.

I cannot see anyone who updated that there issue got solved. Kindly do it for others. Don't think of getting support only.

+91 22 2499 4200 [Vidya Lakshmi]
    +91 22 4090 4242 [Head Office]
    +91 11 2370 5418 [New Delhi]
    Nsdl E-Governance Infrastructure - Pan card update online application - request cannot be processed when going with ekyc