Ola Cabs / ANI Technologies Customer Care
ANI Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Ola Cabs / ANI Technologies Customer Care

ANI Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube

Fax:
Fax:
+91 80 6735 0904  [Regd Office]

Registered Office
Regent Insignia, #414, 3rd Floor, 4th Block, 17th Main, 100 Feet Road, Koramangala, Bengaluru 560034
Tel: +91 80 6735 0900
Fax: +91 80 6735 0904

Headquarters
Maruthi Infotech Center, A Block - 5th Floor, Challaghatta, Bengaluru 560071
Tel: +91 80 4665 5300

Bad

Ola Cabs / ANI Technologies related photos (2331)

Ola Cabs / ANI Technologies Complaints & Reviews

Rising Sun
It was 3:30 in the morning when I reached Udaipur from Ahmedabad and was travelling to my home from National Highway 8. In the way I found a card pressing horn again and again. Surprised to see OLA taxi car (TATA INDIGO) pass by me with 4-5 drunk guys inside. They crossed us. After that we found them stopped near the railway line and urinating on the road. Well we passed by and after some time the car again passed us at very high speed, almost hitting us. I will never book any OLA cab. They have such stupid drivers

[Feb 20, 2015] Ola Cabs / ANI Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

CBadade
    The Customer care service of this OLA is terrible. Once I called to book a cab and they clubbed my pick up point any destination point together and made up an address and put it in. I had to go ahead and cancel the booking and re-do it all over again. Then after the journey when I see the invoice, there is a waiting time of 51 mins for the total of 99 mins journey. So I called up again to verify. The customer care person was one arrogant over smart<I>. He verified with the driver and when I am not much convinced, he had the audacity to ask me "So you are saying my driver is lying." I got so furous that I gave him one piece of my mind and when I asked whats your name and am going to complain, he immediately changed to "Sorry Maam". He can take his SORRY and put it wherever he wants fo all I care. OLA really needs to make sure the people they hire to interact with the customers are educated, civilised and have their brains in the right place. For further details: I spoke to this stupid person on February 18th at 9:09 PM. Since I told am gonna complain, he was</I> scared to tell his name and after a point I was beyond caring.

Shobhit1313
      Dear Executive, I have booked a ola ride on 18-01-15 at around 05:00am for which pick up was Sector 76 Noida and the drop was at New Delhi Railway Station. The booking was in the name of Shobhit Shrivastava and the mobile no. through which i made the booking is [protected]. I forgot my mobile in the same cab and after boarding the train i realized about the same, instantly i called your customer support around ( at 06:40am) and after telling him the details, he connected me to the concern driver via conference call. In the call driver confirmed about the left mobile but as i was going somewhere from 3 weeks, i asked the driver to switch off the mobile at keep it with him and i will collect it once i will be back. But since i came back i m trying to reach that driver through your customer support but not getting any concrete response from your end. I have called your customer care for more than 6 times and had explained the whole story every time but till date not got any revert on the said issue. Every time it has been told to me that i will get a reply within 24 or 48 hours but it is more than a weeks time now and still i awaiting the response. I have tried calling that driver ( his name is neeraj) also but his phone is switched off from quite a while. Hope you have understood the scenario. Kindly look into the matter and at least let me know whether i can expect my mobile back or not. Your Sincere Customer, Shobhit Shrivastava [protected]

[Feb 19, 2015] Ola Cabs / ANI Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Abhijit_TEL
        I booked for a Cab @ 5:30 AM yesterday (18th Feb). I booked well in advance 17th Noon and got confirmation on my booking. Since I did not get any SMS even before 15 minutes of travel i called up call centre and they promised me that Cab will reach sjortly and assigned Cab and provided details. When I called the driver he mentioned that he is far off and can not come and would reassign to another driver. It went on happening for three times and I called the call centre three times as well. Finaly at 5:40 OLA send a SMS that my booking has been cancelled and they can not service this. It was the first time I was trying to use OLA in place of MERU which I generally use. I am very much diappointed with this type of callousness on behalf of OLA. Net result : I missed my appointed engagement and somehow reached there after one hour delay by making alternate arrangement (called MERU again)

This is scary. I rely on OLA a lot. If this happens to me, it will be a lot of inconvenience. Hope it does not happen to me.

Uday Vernekar
          The Complaint is with Respect to Excess fare charged in terms of waiting time.
          I had booked the ola cab on 14th feb 2015 from katriguppe to yelahanka new town on phone.
          Booking Date and time 14 Feb, 2015, 10:56 am
          Pickup Date and time 14 Feb, 2015, 11:12 am
          We Reached yelahanka at 1.21PM during the Journey we never made the driver to wait for our Personal Reasons There was Traffic singals and Traffic Jams as usual in Bangalore.
          My Complaint is why i have to Bear the cost in terms of waiting time which is not due to my fault.I was neither informed when i booked the cab by their call center executive nor the driver about the waiting time charges.

This is clearly cheating on part of ola cabs charging excess fare in terms of waiting in traffic.how the waiting time is being calculated in their software and have their software been validated by any government agency?

[Feb 18, 2015] Ola Cabs / ANI Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Car Rental

Ola Cabs — ola cab driver cheated in the name of the company

pgn
            Hi, This is to bring your notice that ola cab driver who has cheated me and charged me Rs.900. I would like you to take...
            Complaint category Car Rental

deepikak
            I had booked the Ola cab to travel to the Bangalore bus stand from my place in Whitefield, CRN number 34152462. The cab was scheduled for 4.30 PM but I did not receive any SMS with the driver details till 4.15 PM. Just 10 min to our scheduled time, we got the driver details. I called him up and he was extremely rude but somehow managed to reach my society. I asked him to come near to my building to which he stopped responding to my calls and told me that I am cancelling your trip, I am taking another booking. We were left in a soup at somehow managed another alternative.
            This is extremely callous behaviour depicted by Ola to hire such immature and rude drivers who have no sense of customer service and can leave you as per their whims and fancies.

prrkrish
              I had booked a cab with ola cabs bangalore vide their CRN60673299 for a trip from Vijayanagar to International Airport on[protected] for time 12.30 pm. No driver reported till the said time. On calling OLA I was told abruptly that there was a technical issue and and the drivers could not be contacted and the matter would be resolved in 10 mts.Time elapsed and no call came.I again called and was told issues were being faced and more time was reqd. On asking to speak to the supervisor one Mr. Farook came on the line with a standard apology and wanting another 10-15 mts. Again time passed and this time Mr.Farook called me and informed that drivers had been located and my ride could be enabled in an hour's time. How ridiculous and callous you can get was demonstrated by Ola. Imagine going to the airport was like a casual jaunt to them.I had to Report for my Flight before 2.15pm and the time was already 1pm. Somehow I succeeded to catch a taxi by paying 1000Rs + and just about managed to check in before the flight was closed. Ola cannot even realise the anxiety and stress that I had to undergo travelling such a long distance in Blr. traffic.
              Icing on the cake was, to date, Nobody has even bothered to check on status or tender an apology. I guess Ola doesn't give a damn and shameless as we are we let them get away with such PATHETIC behaviour/service.

Ola Cabs — Extra waiting time charged

Prahlad Kumar Singh
                Dear Ola Team, I am very saddened by your cab service and the extra charge. As per the bill, it is very much clear that...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Taxi

rakesh94
                On 15 February 2015, i booked a cab at 8:39 pm (CRN[protected], driver canceled my booked trip without informing me. I had a talk with him he told me he would come in 10-15 min but after half an hour he didn't come and cancelled my trip. i was waiting for more than half hour and when I called him back he was not picking my call. Then I booked another cab at 9:05 pm (CRN[protected] with the help of OLA care. This cab driver is also not picking up my call, I called him 4-5 times. Please take some strict actions against this type of drivers who are not punctual their duty towards their job.

[Feb 17, 2015] Ola Cabs / ANI Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

ramahr
                  Hi, I am a new customer for ola cabs, many of my friend s recommended so I used ola cabs for first time. But today I had worst experience. I had booked a cab for my wife from hebbal to nagarbhavi. As u can see the invoice below I don't had any amount to be paid but the driver charged 250 rs and my wife had to pay it. Is this the way you guys would cheat a new and an educated customer. I am seriously not happy with the service. When I went through my invoice it says 0 balance. I need my money to be refunded back or let me know steps I have to take from my side. I want someone to look in to my issue and revert back asap. Regards, Ramalingaih

Ola Cabs — poor service

961992
                    I have booked car on 7th February morning at 3.15am for going to railway station. At 2.30 am I am getting message regarding...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Car Rental

Ola Cabs — Extra Charged By Olacabs

meankitjain
                    Hi, Last friday (13th Feb 2015), i booked a olacab from Faridabad to chandni chowk delhi, with CRN 60586114. I got...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Car Rental

Purple2vin
                    I had my very first experience with OLA as the worst. I have Booked the Cab to Airport on 14th Feb with CRN60682782.I got the Message that "i will be picked at 12:04 PM" after that there is no response from the OLA. Also I haven't received the Driver details or anything. I called the customer care and i got the response as "You will receive it shortly" I patiently waited. Even after several call to the customer care there is no proper response. At-last one customer-care guy told to make some alternate arrangement at last moment.At the last moment i couldn't arrange anything and after the hectic struggle i managed to reach airport by 3:25PM by the time Boarding closed and Finally i lost my flight!! Due to your poor customer care and service i lost my flight!

joju jose
                      I joju jose haired a ola cab (tata indica reg no; K A 13 A 8661)on[protected] at 12 PM. from KIMS Hospital to ASHA TOWNSHIP Dhoddugubby andit was charged Rs 629/- I cannot understand how it was charged. Please check and reply. E mail Id [protected]@gmail.com banngalore [protected]

[Feb 16, 2015] Ola Cabs / ANI Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

pradeep kumar agarwal
                        Booked mini cab vide SRN 61221541 DRIVER SUBHASHDL 1YE SWIFT DZIRE FROM GANGARAM HOSPITAL TO VASUNDHRA GHAZIABAD.AT FIRST MESSAGE RECEIVED FOR TOTAL BILL OF RS.532.00 FOR 25.6 KM RUNNING. ON ENQUIRY IT WAS TOLD THAT RS.50 IS SURCHARGE FOR BOOKING CAB BETWEEN 4PM TO 8 PM AND PLUS RS.125 FOR TOLL TAX. ON RAISING OBJECTION AMOUNT WAS REDUCED TO RS.470.00. IS IT WAY TO CATERING CUSTOMER. NO DETAILS OF FARE STRUCTURE MENTIONED IN MESSAGE WHICH WE HAVE RECEIVED EARLIER. PLEASE CONFIRM WHETHER RS.50 SURCHARGE IS APPLIOCABLE OR NOT. WHY EXCESS BILLING WAS INTIMATED TO CUSTOMER. 16.02.2015 6.54 PM EMAIL--- [protected]@YAHOO.COM. [protected]

I never hoped such treatment from OLA Cab . When I booked first time I was very happy with service but this time it was very bad experience.
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Tax Services

anujna
                          I had availed your service on 5th of February from Srinivas nagar, Bangalore to AMR tech park, Bommanahalli, Bangalore.The estimated amount was 154rs.But the driver took a long route even after asking to take the route which I suggested and the bill came up to 271rs.He has put waiting charge of 60.2rs.Whereas there was no waiting at all. I prefer OLA for your best service.But due to worst drivers like MAHALINGAIAH([protected])the reputation of yours might be caused.I would like to give you full details of the journey and requesting you to take necessary action on the driver.He has added waiting charges on top of the normal bill which I strongly disagree and would like to seek justice.CRN36546888 car no-KA01 AC1891

chaithanya bontha
                            This morning[protected] I have Rs.100 in my Ola wallet.I took a ride which costs Rs.160. The Rs.100 in my wallet got deducted as well as the bill generated is RS.160 to pay, which I paid without arguing with the driver. I want my 100 rs back into my account

error in bill generation
                            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-03-16 17:36:14
                            gjutju

the bill should be Rs.160, but the bill generated is Rs.260

abhi675939
                              I booked cab for Sarah rohilla stn from[protected] on 14feb.driver satendraft took me through longer route, 17km journey covered in 26km.missedo my trrarain despite starting two hrs in advance.charGed 627rs for 26 km. Charges toll when no toll enroute.took intentionally through busy route and charged waiting charges.300rs balance in ola money also not adjusted.tried calling customer service spoke to sanctity sur supervisor, no satisfactory responce.worest cab service of India advice everyone to avoid using.

Ola Cabs — SALARY ISSUE [Resolved]

junaid ahmed
                                I have a offer letter where the company promises me that my take home will be 20500 but i am receiving only 13000 per month...
                                Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Employees

Recently Discussed

(5 minutes ago)
                                A R Enterprises
                                Fraud done for captcha work
                                (5 minutes ago)