Ola Cabs / ANI Technologies
ANI Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Ola Cabs / ANI Technologies Customer Care

Fax:
Fax:
+91 80 6735 0904  [Regd Office]

Registered Office
Regent Insignia, #414, 3rd Floor, 4th Block, 17th Main, 100 Feet Road, Koramangala, Bengaluru 560034
Tel: +91 80 6735 0900
Fax: +91 80 6735 0904

Headquarters
Maruthi Infotech Center, A Block - 5th Floor, Challaghatta, Bengaluru 560071
Tel: +91 80 4665 5300

Bad

Ola Cabs / ANI Technologies Complaints & Reviews

I had a very bad experience with OLA Cab driver on January 6th 2015..We booked Cab to Yeshwanthpur railway station. We are 3 persons travelling in the cab. First of all the cab driver (Name: Mohan, No:[protected]) got confused with the route to reach the source and he arrived late. He did not know the route properly at one place he took us in wrong route also.On top of that before starting from the source by seeing 2 suitcases he started asking 150/- extra else he told he won't drop us and ready to leave from the place .As we are in hurry and very closed to train departure time, i some how agreed to give 50/- extra as we thought we may miss the train because of this bledy cab drives. But he did not agree for 50/- extra money so finally i agreed to give 100/- where i was in helpless situation.This means people should not travel with luggage !!! Very Strange..and also he told he will allow only one bag in the cab even though 3 persons travelling and its not a goods CAB..Luckily we reached the station very few min before train departure time and when i called OLA cab service people, they told "No need to give any money extra". But the cab drive fought with OLA cab people and me to get extra money..Finally i gave extra 100/- money which is not at all needed.. Now onwards, we have decided not to choose OLA CAB service even though they responded very well initially but their service is very poor. They have to give training to CAB drivers how to behave with the customers..I Know that OLA CAB people don/t take any action as per the feed back given by many people which i read but I wanted to share my bad experience with public.
Jan 08, 2015

Ola Cabs / ANI Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi I booked Ola cab from HSR Layout to Yeshvantpur. The cab driver called and asked me the address. I gave him the correct landmark and asked him to pick me up. He told he doesnt know the place and asked me to come to the place where he is waiting. I took my bike and went searching for him to direct him to my place but he reached my place and started the trip meter without my consciousness . I boarded the cab and asked him to go fast as I have to catch my train but he drove very casually and was speaking over the call all through the ride . It was so annoying and frustating ride as I was worried whether I would reach the place in time. He has put waiting time of 23 minutes which I came to know after I received the invoice. I am a frequent traveller of OLA cabs and this ride left a bad impression on the company and service. I need a refund for the same and explanations. Regards Alex
    Jan 07, 2015

UNDER THE ABOVE CRN I TRAVELLED FROM MY RESIDENCE TO EGMORE RAILWAY STATION BUT WAS CHARGED RS.22 FOR WAITING CHARGES WHICH...
      Driver Misbehaved and abused me as his ride was cancelled. Driver name: Sampat khodade His mob no: Mob.[protected] Kindly...

Hi Team, Below is the complain which I raised Ola Cabs customer care. And I am following regularly from 45 days. But no one responding or taking any action on below. In brief Ola Cab driver charged me more than actual one. He took a long route and consequently i missed my flight. Same thing i communicated to Ola cab service provider, but they did not bother to look into it. Hi Team, It is very sorry to report that for ride from Leela palace to BIA airport on [protected] was horrible and will never forget. I want to below thing. 1- First thing driver came late and I missed my flight. He took long route. 2- 2nd thing he charge me more than the bill amount. The actual bill was 714 but he asked me to pay 900. I was in hurry so I did not notice that and didn't want to argue with him that time. 3- Driver behaviour was not good. He asked me to cross the road and made me walk for 500 mtr. Note: I raised all my concerns and issue two weeks back after calling customer care with complaints no. 172114 and 203447. After two week regular follow ups they said they cannot help out. Since I because of ola cab driver i missed my flight. And again next day flight cost me 7000. Here I am looking for some compensation from ola cab. Thanks & Regards Virendra Singh
      Jan 05, 2015

I feel there is no point to explain anything on this web site. because they do'nt take any action on this.

driver din't picked flight missed

On 31st March 2015, I booked OLA Cab, CRN71656925 my pickup time is 5:20AM, Driver didn't picked I missed my flight I complained OLA to refund my flight charges but there was no response..

Unwanted text messages received more than 200 messages for further ride

Received unwanted messages from OlA more than 200 times .Complained to company 2 times but messages coming regularly. I am frustrating now. Take action fast.

my confirmed CRN no.25490442 booked at 5.31 pm evening on 3.01.2015 sat. booked through my system. message came to my e.mail....

Hi Team. My email Id is rishaan.[protected]@gmail.com and phone number . I am very big customer of fastrack, whose been my company for years. All I do is to call[protected]. Then I moved to taxi for sure, due to their extremely low tariff. And meru due to their 30% cash back. But Moved out of them, due to their fleet and they cancelled few of my cabs in very important situation. Then I found your OLA. which was very useful. And I was loving it. I take my bike or office bus to work. And on weekend with family or friends I use taxi. When I used your app, i was extremely happy with the service and the fleet, and also about your referral bonus, which was very good way to earn more customers. And help the people who spread good words about the service. I have talked good about ola cabs very high in my whatsapp group, my company message board, my juniors, my apartment neighbors. Even I talked high about you guys in the apartment meeting. I personally installed uber app in few mobile and taught them how to use it mostly for senior citizens and few non techy guys. There were few old citizens, who does not even have a computer or email address. I installed it to them and they told me that the ola is much cheaper than the local auto and they gonna use it all the times in the future. I talked about your OLA cabs more than your marketing people. I would have reffered more than 35 people and earned 6500 rs from you guys, thanks for you. But on 31st 5000 rupees was debited from my ola account, without any information by email or sms or phone call. ( Normally I get so many emails from Ola cabs) WHen I called your cusotmer care, they said I am fraud and hence blocked my account. I want to put few points here. * How a customer service agent can call a customer fraud. Wnt it hurt their ego. * Refferals happens only after OTP verification. * Few of my refferals, old customer do not have email address. * Few of my juniors only have intranet, which will not receive outside emails. * Call each of my refferal and ask about them, and see whether they are individiuals. * Few of them are my relatives. * check the trip time and date A company atleast in chennai, started with potential of beating the other kings like fast track and NTL, doing such silly things upsets me, its not about the money more than that its about my trust and the trust which I induced on others., and my recommentations. Negative publicity is bigger faster than the positive publicity, If I can reffer 100 people I can stop 1000 people by negative comments, using my fb, whatsapp, company message board, my fbpage ( which has 31000 chennai likes). I might not do it as I really liked Old, again its in past tense. But, I am extremely upset on the new year, thanks for the new year. I do not expect any communication on this, if possible give the money or else please stop the communication. let me be one angry upset comman man. Thanks and Regards,

Hi Team, On 25/dec/2014 I booked a ola sedan from vasundra to okhla, I got a confirmation message that your cab with "CRN 22948086" has been booked with car detail "white tata indigo DL 1 YD 6503" and driver name "Virendra" mobile no [protected]. When It arrived at the pick up location the car was not indigo it was indica and which comes into ola mini category. I confirmed the driver that it is sedan the driver said no it's mini. I thought they booked mini but as I was getting late so I just boarded that one. When Bill is arrived and I found out they charged me on a basis of sedan price. First They shouldn't sent me mini and if they did they shouldn't charged me more. Mini is 10/km after 4km Sedan is 15/km after 4 km I just wanted my money back which they have generated a bill for that, If this want to confirm can be confirm by calling the driver at above mentioned contact and ask him which car is he driving right now. I already sent him 4 mails asking updates but no one is providing any update from their side. I just wanted to give me clarification on what basis they charged me Rs - 473/- instead of around Rs - 256/- I told them if you won't reply I will reach out to consumer complaint as my last option. Regards, Nouman

I am writing the mail after being totally dissatisfied by the services of ola cabs. I am registered user of ola cab and frequently uses your services when ever i plan to move out anywhere with my family.Today also i booked ola cab in the morning and the experience was good till morning but in the evening the response given from your side is very pathetic and is totally customer unfriendly. The whole experience started when i booked my cab from my registered mobile number and received the confirmed ref no crn24192542 at 4.14pm for ola mini for my desired time 5.30 pm.But till 5.40 p.m i received no response from ola services, i gave a call to the driver whose number was mentioned and he told me that his car was broke down so he can't be there on time, i again called your customer care who in turn assures me for arranging a new cab and confirmed me a new booking for a sedan without any extra charge and i received the message for same as well for free upgradation, though i had a confirmed booking for ola mini.At the moment i reached my destination i got the bill of ola sedan which is completely in justice to me.I again gave a call to your customer care and i received a totally zero response from your customer care who told me that we are not much concerned about customer satisfaction we arrange a cab for you on urgent basis thats why we are charging for sedan.There is no communication from ola in this whole incident neither you told me about car broke down nor anybody is concerned about my family who waited for more than one hour for cab under open sky though i booked the cab at 4.15 pm.I gave 110 rupees waiting when i booked the cab in morning and 66 rupees while returning but ola is not concerned about my time which me and my family wasted standing under open sky.Moreover your customer care asked me to pay the entire money in a rude way and told to adjust the balance during next ride but after seeing this behavior i will not think to book ola cab again. This whole experience not only leaves a total in justice behavior towards customer and complete ignorance but also for a family who books a cab to avoid any inconvenience.Customer care response in this whole matter is totally un acceptable.This is totally a matter of cheating with customer. You are requested to kindly look into this matter and give me justification as soon as possible.I will raise this issue with higher authorities if i wont get any satisfactory response from your side.
            Jan 01, 2015

OLA you guys are providing bull cab service. I[censored] guys do not have the capacity and intent to serve customers than don't make false promises of providing cabs. Just because u have a tag from IIT dat does not means u r a good businessman. Please dont say Hi to OLA, say Bi to OLA...
              Jan 01, 2015

We booked a cab from MG Road to New Delhi on 31st Dec. At the end moment the cab driver calls us and talks rudely saying that Why did we book a cab if we did not know that MG road was blocked...!!! Ola has been bad at service twice in a row. Wouldnt like to book a cab again.
                Jan 01, 2015

last night my ola credit balance is 3200, when today i check my wallet i see only 1800. Without any ride completed my amount...

Hi, I availed a cab service from OLA Cabs, however the cabs never arrive on time. At last minute I get a call from the driver saying he far away from the pick up destination and he will not be able to make it and requests me to call the customer care and get a new cab arranged. I even have the names of the drivers who did that. This happened to me twice out of 3 time I availed services from OLA cabs. The way cab drivers responds is very poor and their language is very rough. I would like to lodge a formal complaint against OLA cabs. Regards, Arun Koli [protected]
                  Dec 30, 2014

I have been using Ola Cabs for almost 6-7 times. Each time the Origin and Destination remains same but travel time, distance and the cost kept on chaging. First time it was 367 in the mini cab and today i paid 461. Why? The waiting time was more due to heavy traffic first time. But still my bill was fine. When i called customer care, the lady who spoke to me was very harsh so i had to disconnect the call. I would like to take this as serious issue because there in no reasonable tariff as it was mentioned in ads. Today as of now i didnot receive any mail regarding the fare.
                    Dec 30, 2014

i had booked a sedan cab under the booking no CNR23304250 on 27/12.2014 from ITC GRAND CENTRAL HOTEL, PAREL, MUMBAI TO MUMBAI...

http://www.olacabs.com — fraud [Resolved]

i made a booking at 04:20 PM in indore and i got a confirmation message and mail and i call to cab office for confirmation...

Hi, I Rahul Upadhyay, booked a cab on 26th December as my wife and parents were travelling to Pune station from my home (Atria Society, Tingre Nagar). Now to start with driver was not having any clue where he has to come and i have to first call him and guide him for complete address, I was busy in my office but i guided him completely. Again when i called he was still at Pune airport and was running late, finally after calling 3-4 times he reached my place at 2:15 PM which is 15 minutes late. I immidiately lodged a complian about this so that they dont charge me extra putting this time in wait time. But in the end driver asked my wife for more Rs26 and put 13 minutes as waiting charge, when my wife asked that you came late driver argued and said madam you please talk to customer care but give me my amount. I called customer care afer this incident and they were not ready to listen at all about this, later they said we will credit this in your ola account. I refused saying that i dont want to use this Ola cab service ever again and please give me money in cash back, on this they rudely replied that you can go ahead and complaint but we dont give back cash. Please some one help me as such people bring bad name to company, the person who replied rudely to me his name was Vipul and was very rude, this incident happened in Pune. Complaint number / Bill number - CRN23018616 Regards, Rahul Upadhyay mob - [protected]
                      Dec 26, 2014

I have booked a cab and cancelled on 23rd December. (email id:[protected]@asabhanu.com)
                        Again i have...

sir my name is salim ali khan(Ex-Army).i belongs to triuchy.before your caqbs lonch in triuchy i was atteched my cars in fast track. but when ola cabs comes to triuchy i was the first operater who attached my4 cars with u.not only this i recomended my fast track friends to attach to your cabs. when i attached that time mr. karthik was manager.so he resolve all the problem.but know the sitvation was so bad no one knows any thing. my complain about my payment.my car was atteched for 23 hours but last 2 weeks i got only low payment when i ask them they dont know how to solve me.my car no. tn45ab1238 indica, 3202 indica so i request your kind honour to pl resolve my payment or should i with draw my veh and joined to fast track tommorow we all r going to your office if they dont give us satisfied answer then i m sorry to saying that we should move towards legal.one more request if possible pl transfer mr karthik to triuchy for some more few weeks

Hi, I took Ola cabs yesterday from Kolathur to Mylapore yesterday. The CRN# is 21874190 and driver name is Enbasekar Tata Indica TN 11 D 7242. This guy took the longest route from my place to Mylapore when he came to know that I'm visiting a temple for the first time. After reaching the destination, I came to know this place is less than 2 miles from my earlier workplace/office. I felt really bad as I paid the driver for 24.5 kms versus the actual 15 kms. Please take appropriate action against this person so that other customers do not end up paying more. On my return from Mylapore to Kolathur, I spent only Rs.223. CRN# 21991192. Thanks, Sheeja
                          Dec 22, 2014