[Resolved] Ola Cabs / Ani Technologies — charging waiting and cancellation charges unethically

Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Panilubava1965 on Sep 9, 2019
Trip booked on 30 august crn no [protected] from yasoda hospital.
Driver refuse to come for ola money. Neither cancel trip nor come argues to cancel trip ourselves.
Out come : patient suffered under rain with fever.
Crn [protected] driver neither lift call or come waiting for 10 mts same suffering by patient
At last with out information cancelled trip.

But ola charge cancellation charge / wait charges for no fault of ours unethically.

First discipline drivers or remove ola money if they refuse to take.
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 1, 2019
Not resolved yet
Updated by Panilubava1965, Nov 01, 2019
It is requested to reopen complaint

Comments

Hi Team,
Today i booked ola (Mini. CRN [protected]) first that driver not come at my location he ask me to come his location and while driving he had talking on the phone continuously even he droped my parent to other location and he did misbehave with us along with he asked me to extra money which i given by phonepe .He abused us also.
One of your ola driver Mr krishna chand was having Maruti Suzuki car with vehical no. As HR 69D 0558 hit our bike so badly while driving that its indicator and mudguard broked. We here by request u to complaint against your ola driver and we also wanted a refund against all the damage done by the driver.
On 25.4.2019 i booked Ola bike around 4.30 pm for rs.35.00.My destination was fron hatigarh Chariyali to Six Miles.But it came around 5.12 pm, almost waited for 45 min and after reaching the location the actual charge shown as rs.71.00 (invoice attached). Please arrange to return immediately the extra money rs.36.00 charged(rs.71.00 - rs.35.00).

+91 80 6735 0900 [Regd Office]
    +91 80 4665 5300 [HQ]
    Regent Insignia, #414, 3rd Floor, 4th Block, 17th Main, 100 Feet Road, Koramangala, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560034
    Ola Cabs / Ani Technologies - charging waiting and cancellation charges unethically