[Resolved] Openair Electronic Inc. — complain about scam and to refund.

1047 Alderson Ave , Billings MT, Alderson Ave, United States
 surendrabaldaboi on May 1, 2019
Lord!! I had met him on olx site. I was dealing for macbook pro 15 with emi. He had said "ok". Its cost will be inr 50000/-. I said, okay! I am taking it on emi. He had said, yes it's available on emi. Again, he said to deposit money. So, first i deposited inr 10000/- and second time inr 9000/-. Again third time deposited inr 6000/- _ here mean. I've deposited total inr 25000/- rest had inr 25000/- left to deposit on emi. At last he said, you must be deposit inr 10000/-. Then, we will deliver. I negated it and i said him to refund. He said, i'll do. But, still he has been replying same word "i'll do". He using whatsapp on [ +[protected] ].
I'm sending message, but not replying from him. It's scam and i've attached deposited receipt with some information of the company. Please, solve it. I want my money back. Further information please contact me.

Complaint marked as Resolved May 2, 2019
Please, Solve it as soon as possible above mentioned complain.

Comments

Dear OLX user,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We would quickly like to resolve this for you. Please contact us at [protected]@olx.in with complete details

Team OLX

Openair Electronic Inc. - complain about scam and to refund.

Company:Openair Electronic Inc.