[Resolved]  Openair Electronic Inc. — complain about scam and to refund.

Lord!! I had met him on olx site. I was dealing for macbook pro 15 with emi. He had said "ok". Its cost will be inr 50000/-. I said, okay! I am taking it on emi. He had said, yes it's available on emi. Again, he said to deposit money. So, first i deposited inr 10000/- and second time inr 9000/-. Again third time deposited inr 6000/- _ here mean. I've deposited total inr 25000/- rest had inr 25000/- left to deposit on emi. At last he said, you must be deposit inr 10000/-. Then, we will deliver. I negated it and i said him to refund. He said, i'll do. But, still he has been replying same word "i'll do". He using whatsapp on [ +[protected] ].
I'm sending message, but not replying from him. It's scam and i've attached deposited receipt with some information of the company. Please, solve it. I want my money back. Further information please contact me.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 2, 2019
Please, Solve it as soon as possible above mentioned complain.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Dear OLX user,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We would quickly like to resolve this for you. Please contact us at [protected]@olx.in with complete details

Team OLX