Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

325, Spaze I Park, Tower B, Sohna Road, Gurgaon
NA
India - 122002

Awesome

OYO Rooms related photos (2391)

OYO Rooms Complaints & Reviews

ashwinjangam
Booking ID : ZPEH5139. Booking was made a ruffels beach resort goa in advance, on day of arrival we were given sorbes ann goa but accommodation was outside property provided, next at 6:00pm we were moved to casa ashvem which was a horrible property with insects and bugs when asked OYO sent us to a outskirts property with no facility. Causing Trauma
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 1970

[Oct 30, 2015] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response Nov 02, 2015
Dear GUest, We are appalled to know about this. We are working hard to deliver great customer service each time someone visits an OYO. It is rather embarrassing to know about this issue happening to one of our early and loyal guests. Rest assured, we'll investigate and solve the issue leading to this. Our customer experience team will very soon get in touch with you regarding this. We promise to deliver an amazing stay experience, the next time you stay with us. Thanks for your patience. Team OYO
In addition, when we asked what to do they told us that it is late in the night and find our own accommodation and provide a wagonr fro 5 people to go back to goa city. Next day they called us to refund the amount but even after providing the bank details they have not processed the amount yet.

Piyush Rawat
    Worst experience. Will never book any hotel through oyo. Visited palm retreat hotel in mussoorie and checked in on 26th October and stayed till 30th october. These were my worst hotel experience ever. We have to change our rooms 5 times because the rooms were filthy, geezers were not working, TV was not working.no power back up. Lights were gone for 10 hours. Do you call it a hotel. When I cleared my bill, they didn't have the change of 500 rs. Terrible..I called oyo on 27th about the rooms but no action was taken from oyo then again I called them again but no action was taken. Will never come back again and will guide others as well not to book any rooms through oyo.
    OYO Rooms Customer Care's response Nov 02, 2015
    Dear Guest, We are appalled to know about this. We are working hard to deliver great customer service each time someone visits an OYO. It is rather embarrassing to know about this issue happening to one of our early and loyal guests. Rest assured, we'll investigate and solve the issue leading to this. We request you to please share your booking details and our customer experience team will very soon get in touch with you regarding this. We promise to deliver an amazing stay experience, the next time you stay with us. Thanks for your patience. Team OYO

BiplabJ
      We have done online reservation with OYO rooms on 18/10/2015 . We recieved a booking conformation number GJLE7981 for one room. Check In 29th October. Check Out 02/11/2015. On 02nd November when we went to the hotel for checking in. Manager very rudely informed there is no room available. When we showed him the conformation number, he said " what to do if we do not have rooms now". He did not help us with any alternative option.
      Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 1970

[Oct 29, 2015] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      OYO Rooms Customer Care's response Nov 02, 2015
      Dear Guest, We are appalled to know about this. We are working hard to deliver great customer service each time someone visits an OYO. It is rather embarrassing to know about this issue happening to one of our early and loyal guests. Rest assured, we'll investigate and solve the issue leading to this. Our customer experience team will very soon get in touch with you regarding this. We promise to deliver an amazing stay experience, the next time you stay with us. Thanks for your patience. Team OYO

dhavalmer
        We have booked hotel in goa for 27th to 31st December, 2015 in the mid week of may with 100% advance through makemytrip. In September i get to know that the address given is not efficient to reach hotel as there are too many oyo rooms so i sent message to oyo rooms regarding full address of the property. they have sent me confirmation along with full address and from the problem starts. Now i am getting calls from oyo rooms almost daily with different persons to change my property. mainly i have talked with a representative name Nirali and avantika. Nirali has told me story that on 31st we cannot check out from hotel but after telling that my flight is on 31st i have to check out she told me that she'll talk to property owner and let me know after some hours i got a callback from nirali and said that they have agreed for my check out at 31st without any issue. but after 1 day i got call from avantika and again same story that i have to change the hotel or i have to cancel my booking. when she told me to check out the other property which is a lower class property then i have booked (i have booked for premium property and they are giving booking for normal property) when i denied to change that property they told me that i have to cancel my booking or have to pay charge to that property owner which is Rs. 10000.when i said my total story that i had already talked with nirali and she had already convinced property owner for the same but avantika is telling that she had already spoke to property owner and he is denying to check out on 31st. Now they are enforcing me again and again for cancel my booking or accept the lower category hotel.

[Oct 28, 2015] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

KB Harlalka
          We booked an oyo room for 22nd October, 2015 at Jaipur railway station, by paying the whole amount in advance and received your confirmation message, along with the hotel details on 19th october. We informed you in advance that we will reach on the morning of 23rd. On reaching at hotel Abhiraj at 5.30 A.M, Mr Mahesh at the front desk, refused us the room citing full occupancy. At the same time there was another family who were asking for a room for 23rd, who had again booked through oyo. They were also denied the room similarly. I asked Mr Mahesh to give me in writing that he has refused us the room so that I could complain about the issue to oyo but he didn't. Then he offered me to shift us to a nearby hotel that was way below oyo's standard and he argued that whenever we are running short of rooms, we accommodate our oyo customers in those nearby hotels and this was a standard process. When he came to arguing I called up the police to complain but at that time itself I got a call from Mr. Rahul, an oyo representative who requested me to wait for sometime to resolve the matter. Then I got a call from you and you said that you have arranged room for me at RDB palace and will compensate me. On reaching RDB palace, they also refused us the room as they didnt have any vacancy. Then again I contacted Oyo, who had a word with the manager Mr Anil Sharma and he agreed to provide us a room that was being used by the staff. We then stayed for an hour in their staff's used room at 6.30 A.M and left at 7.30 A.M This was my first experience with oyo and it was a horrible one. Just imagine our plight and the inconvenience that we had to face. After disembarking from the train at 5.30 in the morning, post a long and tiring journey, we had to go from place to place to get our room that we had booked beforehand by paying the full amount in advance. I simply fail to understand what kind of a business they are running where they tie up with places like abhiraj, fool the customers by shifting the clients to a lowly hotel and charging undeserving rates from them. This is a huge economic offence and cheating the customers. The people need to be made aware of this whole racket that they are running in the name of providing budget stays with proper facilities. Also, post this incidence, Oyo didn't revert once.

OYO Rooms Customer Care's response Oct 28, 2015
          Dear Guest, We are appalled to know about this. We are working hard to deliver great customer service each time someone visits an OYO. It is rather embarrassing to know about this issue happening. Rest assured, we'll investigate and solve the issue leading to this. Please share your booking ID and our customer experience team will very soon get in touch with you regarding this. We promise to deliver an amazing stay experience, the next time you stay with us. Thanks for your patience. Team OYO
          Complaint comments  Add a comment

Oyo Rooms — My hotel was shifted without informing me till the time of my check in - full payment been done a month back [Resolved]

RakhiG
            I have done my booking of 3 luxury rooms in Tiger groove resort- Village Kyari, Ramnagar Jim Corbbett through OYO Rooms (...

Vijay Jayaram
            I had booked OYO Premium in Pondicherry Kamaraj Salai, Saram for the dates 23, 24, 25 OCT 2015 and have paid complete 7236 INR. booking id : TGUA[protected](Travel Guru) Received an sms update on mobile stating that my booking has been updated to a "non oyo property". I spoke to people at oyo customer care for the hotel name and it happened to be a "hut" by the name "The Only Place-Mariamman koil, Periyamudaliyar chavadi". The Only Place owner has not heard of the word "OYO" and is definitely not the OYO Premium that I had initially booked. This means, no actual rooms booked but i have been charged complete 7k in advance!! 1)why was my booking updated? 2)why do people at OYO customer care tell that I have checked in when I dont have the oyo property that I had booked initially.There was no hotel booked I was under the impression that OYO stands by its name but with such unethical behavior now i doubt if they even know what their business is about!! Have raised the concern and escalated the issue with OYO people. Waiting for complete refund-though their system says i have checked in... Checked in- to what?????
            Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 1970

[Oct 25, 2015] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            OYO Rooms Customer Care's response Oct 27, 2015

Balu890
              I have called oyo room call center before booking the hotel and told them I would be checking with my team mate girl who is localised and they confirm if I book room for 2 guest they would allowed me. But now hotel is not allowing for the meeting and oyo shifted my property and first hotel is asking for payment.. where I had stay alone for only half an hour and later when my team mate came they started issue with her. I would require repayment of my at shagun hotel nr. Curcit house vadodara.
              I have wasted more then 2 hrs with discussion with hotel and oyo.

[Oct 26, 2015] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Debashis1978
                This is in regarding to my recent stay at Kolkata. Both the bookings are made through Make My Trip (MMT). The complain is in regards to the booking made at: OYO Rooms Ballygunge Maddox Square, KOLKATA 44, Ritchi Road, Kolkata, KOLKATA, India MakeMyTrip Booking ID ­ NH7P[protected]. Initially the booking was made from Oct 1st to Oct 4th (3 nights). It was made under "Pay at the Hotel" mode. But, the moment I checked-in at the property, Hotel Mulberry, on 1st Oct, I did not like the property. So, I told them that I will check out next day and want to cancel for the remaining 2 nights. I even paid Rs 1865/- for one night. The front desk executive Ms Smita agreed to that and told me to call up Oyo. I called Oyo customer care no. [protected] and they said since the booking has been made through MMT, they cant cancel it and I have to call up MMT. I called [protected] to inform about it and they said only Oyo can do this and they cant help me. Since, I was in Kolkata for some urgent work, I left for the day and at night it was horrible. I could not sleep in the oyo room due the BITE OF THE BEDBUGS. Next morning I asked the Hotel security guard to call a cab for me. I wanted to go to the Kalighat Temple, the normal taxi fare is Rs 25/- only but I ended up paying Rs 100/- because the cab driver told me that the HOTEL SECURITY GUARD TOOK A COMMISSION OF RS 60/- from the cab driver which I have to bear. IS THIS THE WAY CUSTOMERS should be treated? Next morning I again called OYO and MMT but they said I am too late to inform about the cancellation. This is complete cheating as I already informed a day earlier. The hotel executive Ms Smita tried her best but Mr. DEEPAK from OTA and Mr. MANISH denied and refused any help. Mr. Deepak said I am lying that I have informed one day before and I have to pay for the second night at any cost and threatened me that I will not be allowed to check out from the hotel. In the mean time the earlier night I already booked for Hotel Park PLaza, Ballygunge through MMT (Please see the booking voucher attached) for the remaining 2 night (from Oct 2nd - Oct 4th). I trust MMT. I paid a much higher rate for the remaining 2 nights as Park Plaza is a 5 star property. I paid Rs 4748/- compared to Rs 1865/- at Oyo rooms. The attached receipt at Mulberry Hotel indicates that I paid Rs 1865/- although I checked-out from there. The same day I check-in at Hotel Park Plaza. Now, if I can pay Rs 4748/- I can pay Rs 1865/- as well. My question is why, in spite of informing one day earlier, I have to pay for the second night although I check-out? Is this the way customers are treated just liked Mr. Deepak from OTA has treated me? Is OYO so poor that it had to threaten customer to get Rs 1865/-..Very disgusting and heart-breaking. The poorest customer service I have ever seen is here with OYO. MMT should seriously look in to it as your brand name is also hampered. I booked through MMT and I followed all the protocols as instructed to me still I had to pay from my pocket. I want a refund of Rs 1865/-
                Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 1970

[Oct 15, 2015] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                OYO Rooms Customer Care's response Oct 17, 2015
                A gentleman calls me up on Saturday from Oyo and told me that even though I have been harassed at OYO rooms hotel in Kolkata, the company will still go by their cancellation policy. He said the company will not refund the tariff for the second night because, as per the company's rule refund cannot be given to customer at any cost but yes they will do some investigation at their end and will get back to me. Rs 1865/- will not be refunded back to me.
                Go ahead OYO rooms. You are doing a fabulous job. For you company norms and rules are more important than customer satisfaction.. For you Rs 1865 is a huge amount and you at any cost cannot refund it back to the customer eventhough he had faced some many issues at the hotel- afterall you care for me so much.
                This OYO rooms people are real crook. Someone called me to get my email ID about 10 days back to communicate something via email but till date no communication has been initiated.
                Looks like OYO people are in real need of funds. so, please keep this as a donation from my side..Such a cheap company.
                Still no response. Such a shameful people.

Oyo Rooms — Not providing a booked and paid room [Resolved]

m b srivastava
                  Dear Sir, I had made a booking for four rooms for 15/08/2015 vide OYO Rooms Booking ID-URT3671. Our experience with OYO...

Oyo Rooms — I had marked a mail to OYO Rooms CEO regarding my concern, but did no got a proper response from them.

bijitka
                  I had marked a mail to OYO Rooms CEO regarding my concern, but did no got a proper response from them. My email details...

Kartik Murugan
                  I had a booking for oyo rooms on 2nd october and check out on the 4th.When i reached on 2nd I was forced to cancel my booking since I was not allowed to check-in as they said "NO COUPLES" allowed. I called up your customer care then they told me to cancel it online and I did. Now i see Iam not getting a full refund.OYO rooms haven't mentioned in your policies that UNMarried Couples are not allowed. I want a complete refund of RS 2998/- my booking no is SNKV6240. I have been refunded Rs 1548 only. I was forced to cancel my booking so your policy of 24 hrs prior cancellation policy cannot be applied on me. I will take this case to the highest levels possible if I don't get my money back.

Full refund not done after denial to check in to hotel
                  Complaint comments  Add a comment

Oyo Rooms — Rooms not available even after pre booking & paying in advance. [Resolved]

praneetsg
                    It was 5th september when i along with my friends decided to visit Goa to spend some time with friends after long tiresome...

Amodvig
                    The claims that the Rooms are clean and fresh linen is provided is a tall claims beyond the Control of OYO management! Ther was no wifi Room was smelling of tobacco The bed linen was used!!! Unclean. OYO need to pay attention. To quality will PERISH!
                    OYO Rooms Customer Care's response Oct 13, 2015
                    Dear guest, We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience you had to go through. We are working hard to deliver great customer service each time someone visits an OYO. It is rather embarrassing to know about this issue happening to one of our early and loyal guests. Rest assured, we'll investigate and solve the issue leading to this. Please share your booking ID and our customer experience team will very soon get in touch with you regarding this. We promise to deliver an amazing stay experience, the next time you stay with us. Thanks for your patience.
                    Complaint comments  Add a comment

Oyo Rooms — First confirming and then cancelling the booking with no info provided [Resolved]

maneeshdatta
                      I had got a booking done with OYO rooms between 5th oct 2015 to 9 oct 2015 for 02 rooms. I was provided with a confirmation...

joginder valecha
                      Hlo sir my contact no is [protected]. i have money in my oyo money a/c 37200 . I raise this money by your invite & earn program I invite my all of friend and invite them all my relative ... Now you update your app and now i am booked and my money not deduct only 25 % deduct .this is not fair .i marketing to uour oyo rooms as indirect way .and u gave me reward like this...

pravinshete
                        Booking No-DQNF9712, DT-16th Sept.-15 This complain is about the false confirmation from Oyo booking team. Initial above order was booked for amount-9712 INR with discount for booking from 23rd to 26th. While booking of order, we have re-confirmed with OYO for early check-in & late checkout by 5 pm on 26th as per our requirement. Oyo has assured about the late checkout by 5pm with additional pay of 25% per day rental charges what is been agreed total package(total-9712 for 3days/3nights). Early check in been advised as per room availability & on time confirmation with Hotel team while arrival. While checkout with family, Hotel shows the bill of 14388 INR including early arrival & late checkout charges for appx. 50% per day rental(not as per package) without customer understanding & ask us to pay before checkout. We spoke appx. with 6 member of Oyo for arbitrary excess charges pay & necessary correction in bill as per agreed terms but in vain & finally we had paid the total amount of 14888.00 for checkout. Final observation for complain- -total harassment with us for 03 hrs for wrong intimation to hotel & excess billing to us for payment. -Oyo escalation member-shabir is also not able to resolve our query. -No corresponding with Hotel team from Oyo, missing link. -Wil go to consumer forum if we do not get refund of additional pay. -No satisfactory correspondence from Oyo over complain.
                        OYO Rooms Customer Care's response Oct 13, 2015
                        Dear guest, We understand your frustration and disappointment. We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience you had to go through. It is rather embarrassing to know about this issue happening to one of guests. Rest assured, we'll investigate and solve the issue leading to this. Our customer experience team will very soon get in touch with you regarding this. We promise to deliver an amazing stay experience, the next time you stay with us. Thanks for your patience.

ajs1
                          OYO rooms​ sucks big time...don't bother booking through them, I had placed a booking with them through Goibibo​ on 19th August for 1st-4th Oct and today they are telling me that they cant confirm my booking (Booking ID: HTLYJQS6B5). Instead of cancelling it because of their inefficiency in proving the accommodation, they are sending me a mail stating "Your OYO Rooms booking PATY5902 at OYO Rooms has been cancelled on your request". Just look at the audacity.
                          OYO Rooms Customer Care's response Oct 13, 2015
                          Dear Guest, We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience you had to go through. We We are working hard to deliver great customer service each time someone visits an OYO. It is rather embarrassing to know about this issue happening to one of our early and loyal guests. Our customer experience team will very soon get in touch with you regarding this. We promise to deliver an amazing stay experience, the next time you stay with us. Team OYO

Oyo Rooms — Froud [Resolved]

yogeshjasra
                            I have booked a room through oyo rooms in Chandigarh near to my test center. my test center is in sector 26 saint Kabir school...

[email protected]
                            मैंने महिपालपुर(Delhi) में एक रूम्स बुक था उसका बुकिंग QPAF6738 हैं और उसका रेंट १२९८ भी पेड कर दिया था लेकिन जब में होटल पहुँचा तो उन्होंने मुझसे होटल का रेंट जो १२९८ था वो माँगा तो मैंने उनको बोला की में तो पहले से ही पेमेंट कर चुका हूँ फिर क्यों मांग रहे हो तो उन्होंने मुझे बोला की हमारे पास आपका कोई पेमेंट नही आया हैं तो आपको पेमेंट करना ही होगा तो मजबूरी में मुझे वो पेमेंट करना पड़ा फिर वापस आकर मैंने ऑयो की कस्टमर केयर पर बहुत बार कांटेक्ट किया मगर हर बार वो बोल देते हैं की आपकी रिक्वेस्ट आगे भेज दी गयी हैं हम आपसे दोबारा कांटेक्ट करेंगे मगर उनका न कोई फ़ोन आया ना कोई मेल ...Thanks/Rajesh Kushwah Mob.#[protected]

Payment not refund
                            OYO Rooms Customer Care's response Oct 14, 2015
                            Dear guest, We are appalled to know about this. We are working hard to deliver great customer service each time someone visits an OYO. It is rather embarrassing to know about this issue happening to one of our early and loyal guests. Rest assured, we'll investigate and solve the issue leading to this. Our customer experience team will very soon get in touch with you regarding this. We promise to deliver an amazing stay experience, the next time you stay with us. Thanks for your patience. Team OYO