OYO Rooms

325, Spaze I Park, Tower B, Sohna Road, Gurgaon
NA
India - 122002

Awesome

OYO Rooms related photos (2378)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

OYO Rooms Complaints & Reviews

Ritesh Jindal
I made a booking at OYO Premium Rooms - Hotel Tiger Groove Resort, Ramnagar from 21 Nov to 24 Nov 2015 (Booking No - HPNY4028 for 21 Nov, RTEU1924 for 22 Nov and ILNW7019 for 23 Nov). I confirmed the OYO customer executives on 20 Nov 2015 before leaving from Delhi about the status of my bookings and I was mentioned that the bookings are confirmed. I have 2 small kids and there was so much of luggage and I reached the hotel at 7 A.M. on 21 Nov 2015 and to my surprise, the hotel staff did not allow me to check in at the hotel by mentioning that they don't have a tie up with the OYO Rooms now. When I called up the OYO Rooms, I was again told that your bookings are confirmed and only after me explaining the issue, I was told that our escalation team will get in touch with you soon. Only after giving multiple calls to the customer care executive, I was told 3 hours later that your booking for 21 Nov has been made in a different hotel which was 20 KMs away from the Tiger Groove Resort. I asked those people to arrange for a cab for my pick up since there was no vehicle available at that time in Tiger Groove Resort but I was told that we don't have a policy to provide the cab facility. I was told by Mr Mandeep (escalation team) that if no vehicle is available, you take a public transport in the jungles of Corbett Park or else you walk down to that hotel. Somehow, I managed to reach the other hotel and then again to my surprise I got a call from the OYO Rooms that my booking for the next 2 days has been confirmed at the original hotel - Tiger Groove Resort and I was asked to go there of my own on 22 Nov. I think that these corporate people are just bothered about their profits and even though this company is in the hospitality industry, this is the kind of services that are being offerred by OYO Rooms. I strongly recommend to my colleagues not to make any bookings through OYO rooms in future and to kindly strictly confirm your bookings already made. This company is not going to compensate you for the sufferings that you may have to bear in any manner what so ever. For each of the complaint they have a standard reply that this is not as per our company policy and I believe that informing the customer about change in any bookings and making a fool out of the customers only is as per their company policy. Such a FRAUD Company!!

[Nov 21, 2015] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

karthik_sac
    I am a Govt Officer and I stayed with my colleague in OYO rooms DLF, Gachibowli, Hyderabad. I needed a proper bill from them so that I can get my Hotel Bills reimbursed at our office. Instead they sent an invoice which showed only tarrif, check in and check out time and date.

I strongly suspect that they are cheating on paying tax to the govt as well as I have lost a few thousand rupees because of non-availability of a proper bill.

OYO Rooms Customer Care's response Nov 21, 2015
    Dear Guest, We are appalled to know about this. We are working hard to deliver great customer service each time someone visits an OYO. It is rather embarrassing to know about this issue happening to one of our early and loyal guests. Rest assured, we'll investigate and solve the issue leading to this. Our customer experience team will very soon get in touch with you regarding this. We promise to deliver an amazing stay experience, the next time you stay with us. Thanks for your patience. Team OYO

abhishekrangwani
      Initially i had a booking for 14th and 15th i paid the amount by paying the amount for two days which was 3119, i checked out 0n 15th only at that time executive clearly promised me that i lll get the refund on my bank a/c & they cannot refund the cash as i paid through card now they are denying and even putting my call on hold for long or promising me a call back & not respondin properly worst experience will niether travel again nor suggest any one
      Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 1970

[Nov 20, 2015] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      OYO Rooms Customer Care's response Nov 21, 2015
      Dear Guest, We are appalled to know about this. We are working hard to deliver great customer service each time someone visits an OYO. It is rather embarrassing to know about this issue happening to one of our early and loyal guests. Rest assured, we'll investigate and solve the issue leading to this. Please share your booking details and our customer experience team will very soon get in touch with you regarding this. We promise to deliver an amazing stay experience, the next time you stay with us. Thanks for your patience. Team OYO

Vijay Welke
        I had booked room almost 2 month back and i am suppose to travel tomorrow with family but these people are saying me that room are not available. I am very freak out with the behavior from Oyo room. Very pathetic service and very pathetic people.

Hotel is confirmed but no rooms available
        Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 1970

[Nov 19, 2015] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        OYO Rooms Customer Care's response Nov 20, 2015

romil nehru
          Dear Sir/Mam,

I am writing this in a fit of anger and with a very tired body, mind and also on an empty pocket thanks to OYO Rooms.

I had made a booking with reference number ZUMC4862 t Palm Shore hotels through OYO Rooms booking website. The booking was made for 19th Nov arrival. However, once i received the SMS from OYO, it read that the booking was from 12.00 PM on 19th Nov. Since I was supposed to reach Chennai at 12.30 AM on 19th, I Called up OYO Customer care to pre-schedule my booking date and time to match my arrival.
          The customer care confirmed it was done and i received an SMS stating your booking has been updated. However, the check in time was still showing 19th NOV @12.00 PM.
          I called the customer care again to verify and he confirmed that the booking was updated for my arrival at 1.00 AM on 19th at the hotel and the hotel had been updated. Again I received an SMS but again the arrival timings were unchanged.
          Next I called the hotel directly and the manager there confirmed the booking. SO I THOUGHT.

19th Nov 1.30 AM - I am outside the hotel. My booking has not been updated, There are no rooms available at Palm Tree hotel or any economic hotels nearby.
          I call OYO customer care and they tell me to and I quote - "WAIT FOR 15 Minutes" on road for their call to transfer me to a different hotel.

NO CALL CAME.

Helpless, I moved to a hotel which was way over my budget due to the negligence and this unprofessional behavior of OYO Rooms.
          I don't even want to mention my second conversation with OYO Customer care once i finally found a costly hotel.

This is way unethical and unprofessional manner of doing business.

Romil Nehru
          [protected]@outlook.com
          Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 1970

[Nov 18, 2015] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          OYO Rooms Customer Care's response Nov 19, 2015

Dalbir Singh Jaggi
            I have booking for broad bean hotel kochi vide ref no ETOM7523 and when I visited to hotel they said no booking on my name and when hotel people talked to Oyo they said no booking in different place I don't know how these companies are working in our country. I want to advice to everyone pls do not take services on Oyo if you want to enjoy things in planned way otherwise like me you will be waste your time.

OYO Rooms Customer Care's response Nov 19, 2015
            for every complaint same reply???what is this ? i am afraid to book oyo rooms.I had already booked oyo rooms for my family vacation in december. How can I trust them if this is the service quality??

Daljit Singh
              Struggling for refund !!

Booking no UFEM1876 at Goa for 2 nights for the 26th and 27th of November.

I cancelled the booking on the 5th of November (21 days before the check-in date). Per their Cancellation policy I need to inform them only 24 hours before check-in for 100% refund, however I have informed them much earlier and they tell me that this booking was a NO REFUND on cancellation??!!

Even now their own App and Website says 100% refund on cancellation if cancelled within 24 hours before check-in.

This is simply CHEATING!

I am going to make them famous on Twitter and Facebook if my money is not refunded immediately!
              Complaint marked as Resolved May 13, 2017

[Nov 16, 2015] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              OYO Rooms Customer Care's response Nov 17, 2015
              Updated by Daljit Singh Nov 23, 2015

Thank you for your help here.

My refund has been processed and has credited to my account.

Thank you all for making this happen in a reasonably short time!

You may close my complaint!

Sincerely,
              Daljit
              Thank you for contacting me.

I did receive a call from Mr Rahul from the Escalations / Customer Care team and have sent him my account details to transfer the refund.

I am told that this would take approx. 5 working days for closure.

hopefully the refund will be processed early next week.

I will update once the amount reflects in my account

sobu86
                I have made a booking with OYO rooms for Ranjhana Heritage Hotel, Vikrant Khand, Lucknow, U.P.
                Luckily i checked with the hotel a month in advance and he simply said he has the booking request from OYO but he has no rooms available for the date.
                OYO customer care repeatedly is telling me that the booking is confirmed, i believe simply by checking their online records.
                On one of the calls, I was asked why are you even checking with hotel when OYO has told you that the booking is confirmed. I assume i should wait for the booking date and then call OYO from the street while the hotel denies me entry for my booking confirmed repeatedly by OYO.

Booking IDs
                Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 1970

[Nov 12, 2015] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Tarandeep Singh Pahwa
                  My booking ID is ESCN7241. I had booked hotel in Mehra residency for 8 rooms for 27 and 28 Nov. Yesterday hotel owner told me that we don't give bulk booking to Oyo rooms. That too after I called regarding food inquiry. Why it was told to me yesterday (11/11/15)? Where will my 24 relatives stay? Dates are on my head. Please resolve this asap. Your customer care is of no use. Thanks Tarandeep [protected]

Gaurish Parkhe
                    I booked 2 Oyo Rooms on 15th August. Then I cancelled my booking the next day as I did not need it. To This I was entitled full refund. So I told them accordingly. They asked for my account details. I gave them the details. But they did not respond. After a few days when I again contacted them they told me that he account details were wrong so I sent them different details. To this also they have not yet sent any refund. I have sent them many warning mails but they just don't seem to care.
                    Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 1970

[Nov 10, 2015] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    OYO Rooms Customer Care's response Nov 13, 2015
                    did you get the refund??

Oyo Rooms — No Refund amount after cancellation [Resolved]

devdutta_bhide
                      I have booked 4 rooms in Trivendrum through OYO rooms for my travel on 19th Oct 2015.I paid full amount INR7296. My travel...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

arunsneh
                      I had booked three rooms through oyo for three days and on reaching the destination i was told by the hotel owner that rooms are not available. with six people and luggage had to roam around to get a suitable room. missed my morning darshan of my guru and had despite calling several times no response was given. later on the hotel people said that oyo is like that only you should have directly booked.
                      Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 1970

[Oct 30, 2015] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

@nids31
                        I booked my hotel through OYO rooms to Goa from 23 to 27 oct. We booked three rooms of same hotel as we were seven people . Firstly we got reservations in Sea Breeze but later are hotel was changed to sodder classic beach that to when we called up them several times as one room was available at the previous hotel itself and 2 rooms at new destination.When we reached there we found bed bug . the rooms were pathetic, stinking . whenever we call them to assist us they keep us hanging on the phone . Lastly at 1 am in night e had to cancel are bookings form oyo and had to shift in some new place .Never ever try OYO.

OYO Rooms Customer Care's response Nov 02, 2015
                        We request you to please share your booking details and we'll look into it at the earliest.

ankijai
                          There is no response to consumer feedback. rather there is no acknowledgement for your mails. Worst that i have ever experienced. Booking Id - CJVB1962. The hotel for the stay was the worst of its kind with the worst hospitality that one can expect. The customer support is also useless and there is nobody to hear your concern.
                          Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 1970

[Nov 06, 2015] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          OYO Rooms Customer Care's response Nov 07, 2015

ashwinjangam
                            Booking ID : ZPEH5139. Booking was made a ruffels beach resort goa in advance, on day of arrival we were given sorbes ann goa but accommodation was outside property provided, next at 6:00pm we were moved to casa ashvem which was a horrible property with insects and bugs when asked OYO sent us to a outskirts property with no facility. Causing Trauma

OYO Rooms Customer Care's response Nov 02, 2015
                            Dear GUest, We are appalled to know about this. We are working hard to deliver great customer service each time someone visits an OYO. It is rather embarrassing to know about this issue happening to one of our early and loyal guests. Rest assured, we'll investigate and solve the issue leading to this. Our customer experience team will very soon get in touch with you regarding this. We promise to deliver an amazing stay experience, the next time you stay with us. Thanks for your patience. Team OYO
                            In addition, when we asked what to do they told us that it is late in the night and find our own accommodation and provide a wagonr fro 5 people to go back to goa city. Next day they called us to refund the amount but even after providing the bank details they have not processed the amount yet.

Piyush Rawat
                              Worst experience. Will never book any hotel through oyo. Visited palm retreat hotel in mussoorie and checked in on 26th October and stayed till 30th october. These were my worst hotel experience ever. We have to change our rooms 5 times because the rooms were filthy, geezers were not working, TV was not working.no power back up. Lights were gone for 10 hours. Do you call it a hotel. When I cleared my bill, they didn't have the change of 500 rs. Terrible..I called oyo on 27th about the rooms but no action was taken from oyo then again I called them again but no action was taken. Will never come back again and will guide others as well not to book any rooms through oyo.
                              OYO Rooms Customer Care's response Nov 02, 2015
                              Dear Guest, We are appalled to know about this. We are working hard to deliver great customer service each time someone visits an OYO. It is rather embarrassing to know about this issue happening to one of our early and loyal guests. Rest assured, we'll investigate and solve the issue leading to this. We request you to please share your booking details and our customer experience team will very soon get in touch with you regarding this. We promise to deliver an amazing stay experience, the next time you stay with us. Thanks for your patience. Team OYO

BiplabJ
                                We have done online reservation with OYO rooms on 18/10/2015 . We recieved a booking conformation number GJLE7981 for one room. Check In 29th October. Check Out 02/11/2015. On 02nd November when we went to the hotel for checking in. Manager very rudely informed there is no room available. When we showed him the conformation number, he said " what to do if we do not have rooms now". He did not help us with any alternative option.
                                Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 1970

[Oct 29, 2015] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

dhavalmer
                                  We have booked hotel in goa for 27th to 31st December, 2015 in the mid week of may with 100% advance through makemytrip. In September i get to know that the address given is not efficient to reach hotel as there are too many oyo rooms so i sent message to oyo rooms regarding full address of the property. they have sent me confirmation along with full address and from the problem starts. Now i am getting calls from oyo rooms almost daily with different persons to change my property. mainly i have talked with a representative name Nirali and avantika. Nirali has told me story that on 31st we cannot check out from hotel but after telling that my flight is on 31st i have to check out she told me that she'll talk to property owner and let me know after some hours i got a callback from nirali and said that they have agreed for my check out at 31st without any issue. but after 1 day i got call from avantika and again same story that i have to change the hotel or i have to cancel my booking. when she told me to check out the other property which is a lower class property then i have booked (i have booked for premium property and they are giving booking for normal property) when i denied to change that property they told me that i have to cancel my booking or have to pay charge to that property owner which is Rs. 10000.when i said my total story that i had already talked with nirali and she had already convinced property owner for the same but avantika is telling that she had already spoke to property owner and he is denying to check out on 31st. Now they are enforcing me again and again for cancel my booking or accept the lower category hotel.

[Oct 28, 2015] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

KB Harlalka
                                    We booked an oyo room for 22nd October, 2015 at Jaipur railway station, by paying the whole amount in advance and received your confirmation message, along with the hotel details on 19th october. We informed you in advance that we will reach on the morning of 23rd. On reaching at hotel Abhiraj at 5.30 A.M, Mr Mahesh at the front desk, refused us the room citing full occupancy. At the same time there was another family who were asking for a room for 23rd, who had again booked through oyo. They were also denied the room similarly. I asked Mr Mahesh to give me in writing that he has refused us the room so that I could complain about the issue to oyo but he didn't. Then he offered me to shift us to a nearby hotel that was way below oyo's standard and he argued that whenever we are running short of rooms, we accommodate our oyo customers in those nearby hotels and this was a standard process. When he came to arguing I called up the police to complain but at that time itself I got a call from Mr. Rahul, an oyo representative who requested me to wait for sometime to resolve the matter. Then I got a call from you and you said that you have arranged room for me at RDB palace and will compensate me. On reaching RDB palace, they also refused us the room as they didnt have any vacancy. Then again I contacted Oyo, who had a word with the manager Mr Anil Sharma and he agreed to provide us a room that was being used by the staff. We then stayed for an hour in their staff's used room at 6.30 A.M and left at 7.30 A.M This was my first experience with oyo and it was a horrible one. Just imagine our plight and the inconvenience that we had to face. After disembarking from the train at 5.30 in the morning, post a long and tiring journey, we had to go from place to place to get our room that we had booked beforehand by paying the full amount in advance. I simply fail to understand what kind of a business they are running where they tie up with places like abhiraj, fool the customers by shifting the clients to a lowly hotel and charging undeserving rates from them. This is a huge economic offence and cheating the customers. The people need to be made aware of this whole racket that they are running in the name of providing budget stays with proper facilities. Also, post this incidence, Oyo didn't revert once.

OYO Rooms Customer Care's response Oct 28, 2015
                                    Dear Guest, We are appalled to know about this. We are working hard to deliver great customer service each time someone visits an OYO. It is rather embarrassing to know about this issue happening. Rest assured, we'll investigate and solve the issue leading to this. Please share your booking ID and our customer experience team will very soon get in touch with you regarding this. We promise to deliver an amazing stay experience, the next time you stay with us. Thanks for your patience. Team OYO
                                    Complaint comments  Add a comment

Oyo Rooms — My hotel was shifted without informing me till the time of my check in - full payment been done a month back [Resolved]

RakhiG
                                      I have done my booking of 3 luxury rooms in Tiger groove resort- Village Kyari, Ramnagar Jim Corbbett through OYO Rooms (...
                                      Complaint comments  Comments  (3)