OYO Rooms

325, Spaze I Park, Tower B, Sohna Road, Gurgaon
NA
India - 122002

Awesome

OYO Rooms related photos (2378)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

OYO Rooms Complaints & Reviews

Vijay Jayaram
I had booked OYO Premium in Pondicherry Kamaraj Salai, Saram for the dates 23, 24, 25 OCT 2015 and have paid complete 7236 INR. booking id : TGUA[protected](Travel Guru) Received an sms update on mobile stating that my booking has been updated to a "non oyo property". I spoke to people at oyo customer care for the hotel name and it happened to be a "hut" by the name "The Only Place-Mariamman koil, Periyamudaliyar chavadi". The Only Place owner has not heard of the word "OYO" and is definitely not the OYO Premium that I had initially booked. This means, no actual rooms booked but i have been charged complete 7k in advance!! 1)why was my booking updated? 2)why do people at OYO customer care tell that I have checked in when I dont have the oyo property that I had booked initially.There was no hotel booked I was under the impression that OYO stands by its name but with such unethical behavior now i doubt if they even know what their business is about!! Have raised the concern and escalated the issue with OYO people. Waiting for complete refund-though their system says i have checked in... Checked in- to what?????
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 1970

[Oct 25, 2015] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response Oct 27, 2015
Dear Guest, We are appalled to know about this. We are working hard to deliver great customer service each time someone visits an OYO. It is rather embarrassing to know about this issue happening to one of our early and loyal guests. Rest assured, we'll investigate and solve the issue leading to this. Our customer experience team will very soon get in touch with you regarding this. We promise to deliver an amazing stay experience, the next time you stay with us. Thanks for your patience. Team OYO

Balu890
    I have called oyo room call center before booking the hotel and told them I would be checking with my team mate girl who is localised and they confirm if I book room for 2 guest they would allowed me. But now hotel is not allowing for the meeting and oyo shifted my property and first hotel is asking for payment.. where I had stay alone for only half an hour and later when my team mate came they started issue with her. I would require repayment of my at shagun hotel nr. Curcit house vadodara.
    I have wasted more then 2 hrs with discussion with hotel and oyo.

[Oct 26, 2015] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Debashis1978
      This is in regarding to my recent stay at Kolkata. Both the bookings are made through Make My Trip (MMT). The complain is in regards to the booking made at: OYO Rooms Ballygunge Maddox Square, KOLKATA 44, Ritchi Road, Kolkata, KOLKATA, India MakeMyTrip Booking ID ­ NH7P[protected]. Initially the booking was made from Oct 1st to Oct 4th (3 nights). It was made under "Pay at the Hotel" mode. But, the moment I checked-in at the property, Hotel Mulberry, on 1st Oct, I did not like the property. So, I told them that I will check out next day and want to cancel for the remaining 2 nights. I even paid Rs 1865/- for one night. The front desk executive Ms Smita agreed to that and told me to call up Oyo. I called Oyo customer care no. [protected] and they said since the booking has been made through MMT, they cant cancel it and I have to call up MMT. I called [protected] to inform about it and they said only Oyo can do this and they cant help me. Since, I was in Kolkata for some urgent work, I left for the day and at night it was horrible. I could not sleep in the oyo room due the BITE OF THE BEDBUGS. Next morning I asked the Hotel security guard to call a cab for me. I wanted to go to the Kalighat Temple, the normal taxi fare is Rs 25/- only but I ended up paying Rs 100/- because the cab driver told me that the HOTEL SECURITY GUARD TOOK A COMMISSION OF RS 60/- from the cab driver which I have to bear. IS THIS THE WAY CUSTOMERS should be treated? Next morning I again called OYO and MMT but they said I am too late to inform about the cancellation. This is complete cheating as I already informed a day earlier. The hotel executive Ms Smita tried her best but Mr. DEEPAK from OTA and Mr. MANISH denied and refused any help. Mr. Deepak said I am lying that I have informed one day before and I have to pay for the second night at any cost and threatened me that I will not be allowed to check out from the hotel. In the mean time the earlier night I already booked for Hotel Park PLaza, Ballygunge through MMT (Please see the booking voucher attached) for the remaining 2 night (from Oct 2nd - Oct 4th). I trust MMT. I paid a much higher rate for the remaining 2 nights as Park Plaza is a 5 star property. I paid Rs 4748/- compared to Rs 1865/- at Oyo rooms. The attached receipt at Mulberry Hotel indicates that I paid Rs 1865/- although I checked-out from there. The same day I check-in at Hotel Park Plaza. Now, if I can pay Rs 4748/- I can pay Rs 1865/- as well. My question is why, in spite of informing one day earlier, I have to pay for the second night although I check-out? Is this the way customers are treated just liked Mr. Deepak from OTA has treated me? Is OYO so poor that it had to threaten customer to get Rs 1865/-..Very disgusting and heart-breaking. The poorest customer service I have ever seen is here with OYO. MMT should seriously look in to it as your brand name is also hampered. I booked through MMT and I followed all the protocols as instructed to me still I had to pay from my pocket. I want a refund of Rs 1865/-
      Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 1970

[Oct 15, 2015] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      OYO Rooms Customer Care's response Oct 17, 2015
      A gentleman calls me up on Saturday from Oyo and told me that even though I have been harassed at OYO rooms hotel in Kolkata, the company will still go by their cancellation policy. He said the company will not refund the tariff for the second night because, as per the company's rule refund cannot be given to customer at any cost but yes they will do some investigation at their end and will get back to me. Rs 1865/- will not be refunded back to me.
      Go ahead OYO rooms. You are doing a fabulous job. For you company norms and rules are more important than customer satisfaction.. For you Rs 1865 is a huge amount and you at any cost cannot refund it back to the customer eventhough he had faced some many issues at the hotel- afterall you care for me so much.
      This OYO rooms people are real crook. Someone called me to get my email ID about 10 days back to communicate something via email but till date no communication has been initiated.
      Looks like OYO people are in real need of funds. so, please keep this as a donation from my side..Such a cheap company.
      Still no response. Such a shameful people.

Oyo Rooms — Not providing a booked and paid room [Resolved]

m b srivastava
        Dear Sir, I had made a booking for four rooms for 15/08/2015 vide OYO Rooms Booking ID-URT3671. Our experience with OYO...

Oyo Rooms — I had marked a mail to OYO Rooms CEO regarding my concern, but did no got a proper response from them.

bijitka
        I had marked a mail to OYO Rooms CEO regarding my concern, but did no got a proper response from them. My email details...

Kartik Murugan
        I had a booking for oyo rooms on 2nd october and check out on the 4th.When i reached on 2nd I was forced to cancel my booking since I was not allowed to check-in as they said "NO COUPLES" allowed. I called up your customer care then they told me to cancel it online and I did. Now i see Iam not getting a full refund.OYO rooms haven't mentioned in your policies that UNMarried Couples are not allowed. I want a complete refund of RS 2998/- my booking no is SNKV6240. I have been refunded Rs 1548 only. I was forced to cancel my booking so your policy of 24 hrs prior cancellation policy cannot be applied on me. I will take this case to the highest levels possible if I don't get my money back.

Full refund not done after denial to check in to hotel
        Complaint comments  Add a comment

Oyo Rooms — Rooms not available even after pre booking & paying in advance. [Resolved]

praneetsg
          It was 5th september when i along with my friends decided to visit Goa to spend some time with friends after long tiresome...

Amodvig
          The claims that the Rooms are clean and fresh linen is provided is a tall claims beyond the Control of OYO management! Ther was no wifi Room was smelling of tobacco The bed linen was used!!! Unclean. OYO need to pay attention. To quality will PERISH!
          OYO Rooms Customer Care's response Oct 13, 2015
          Dear guest, We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience you had to go through. We are working hard to deliver great customer service each time someone visits an OYO. It is rather embarrassing to know about this issue happening to one of our early and loyal guests. Rest assured, we'll investigate and solve the issue leading to this. Please share your booking ID and our customer experience team will very soon get in touch with you regarding this. We promise to deliver an amazing stay experience, the next time you stay with us. Thanks for your patience.
          Complaint comments  Add a comment

Oyo Rooms — First confirming and then cancelling the booking with no info provided [Resolved]

maneeshdatta
            I had got a booking done with OYO rooms between 5th oct 2015 to 9 oct 2015 for 02 rooms. I was provided with a confirmation...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

joginder valecha
            Hlo sir my contact no is [protected]. i have money in my oyo money a/c 37200 . I raise this money by your invite & earn program I invite my all of friend and invite them all my relative ... Now you update your app and now i am booked and my money not deduct only 25 % deduct .this is not fair .i marketing to uour oyo rooms as indirect way .and u gave me reward like this...

pravinshete
              Booking No-DQNF9712, DT-16th Sept.-15 This complain is about the false confirmation from Oyo booking team. Initial above order was booked for amount-9712 INR with discount for booking from 23rd to 26th. While booking of order, we have re-confirmed with OYO for early check-in & late checkout by 5 pm on 26th as per our requirement. Oyo has assured about the late checkout by 5pm with additional pay of 25% per day rental charges what is been agreed total package(total-9712 for 3days/3nights). Early check in been advised as per room availability & on time confirmation with Hotel team while arrival. While checkout with family, Hotel shows the bill of 14388 INR including early arrival & late checkout charges for appx. 50% per day rental(not as per package) without customer understanding & ask us to pay before checkout. We spoke appx. with 6 member of Oyo for arbitrary excess charges pay & necessary correction in bill as per agreed terms but in vain & finally we had paid the total amount of 14888.00 for checkout. Final observation for complain- -total harassment with us for 03 hrs for wrong intimation to hotel & excess billing to us for payment. -Oyo escalation member-shabir is also not able to resolve our query. -No corresponding with Hotel team from Oyo, missing link. -Wil go to consumer forum if we do not get refund of additional pay. -No satisfactory correspondence from Oyo over complain.
              OYO Rooms Customer Care's response Oct 13, 2015
              Dear guest, We understand your frustration and disappointment. We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience you had to go through. It is rather embarrassing to know about this issue happening to one of guests. Rest assured, we'll investigate and solve the issue leading to this. Our customer experience team will very soon get in touch with you regarding this. We promise to deliver an amazing stay experience, the next time you stay with us. Thanks for your patience.

ajs1
                OYO rooms​ sucks big time...don't bother booking through them, I had placed a booking with them through Goibibo​ on 19th August for 1st-4th Oct and today they are telling me that they cant confirm my booking (Booking ID: HTLYJQS6B5). Instead of cancelling it because of their inefficiency in proving the accommodation, they are sending me a mail stating "Your OYO Rooms booking PATY5902 at OYO Rooms has been cancelled on your request". Just look at the audacity.
                OYO Rooms Customer Care's response Oct 13, 2015
                Dear Guest, We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience you had to go through. We We are working hard to deliver great customer service each time someone visits an OYO. It is rather embarrassing to know about this issue happening to one of our early and loyal guests. Our customer experience team will very soon get in touch with you regarding this. We promise to deliver an amazing stay experience, the next time you stay with us. Team OYO

Oyo Rooms — Froud [Resolved]

yogeshjasra
                  I have booked a room through oyo rooms in Chandigarh near to my test center. my test center is in sector 26 saint Kabir school...

[email protected]
                  मैंने महिपालपुर(Delhi) में एक रूम्स बुक था उसका बुकिंग QPAF6738 हैं और उसका रेंट १२९८ भी पेड कर दिया था लेकिन जब में होटल पहुँचा तो उन्होंने मुझसे होटल का रेंट जो १२९८ था वो माँगा तो मैंने उनको बोला की में तो पहले से ही पेमेंट कर चुका हूँ फिर क्यों मांग रहे हो तो उन्होंने मुझे बोला की हमारे पास आपका कोई पेमेंट नही आया हैं तो आपको पेमेंट करना ही होगा तो मजबूरी में मुझे वो पेमेंट करना पड़ा फिर वापस आकर मैंने ऑयो की कस्टमर केयर पर बहुत बार कांटेक्ट किया मगर हर बार वो बोल देते हैं की आपकी रिक्वेस्ट आगे भेज दी गयी हैं हम आपसे दोबारा कांटेक्ट करेंगे मगर उनका न कोई फ़ोन आया ना कोई मेल ...Thanks/Rajesh Kushwah Mob.#[protected]

Payment not refund
                  OYO Rooms Customer Care's response Oct 14, 2015
                  Dear guest, We are appalled to know about this. We are working hard to deliver great customer service each time someone visits an OYO. It is rather embarrassing to know about this issue happening to one of our early and loyal guests. Rest assured, we'll investigate and solve the issue leading to this. Our customer experience team will very soon get in touch with you regarding this. We promise to deliver an amazing stay experience, the next time you stay with us. Thanks for your patience. Team OYO

ashish.khattar
                    I had a very bad experience with oyo rooms hotel star palace andheri east mumbai. Booking ID AGNQ7328
                    On checking in, they said they have no room available, and they shifted me to some another pathetic hotel Sai Residency, in a slum area nearby. Since it was late night, I had no choice but to spend a night there. This room size was so small, can't imagine..they wifi signal quality very poor, they denied to provide breakfast, the extra bedding was just a shabby mattress, And their AC had no remote control. So either get frozen or enjoy the summer sweat. I called the oyo rooms customer care, but no luck, they just put the call on hold for hours, and no response.
                    I had more bookings, thankfully didn't pay in advance, so cancel those.
                    OYO rooms will not survive in the market for sure.
                    OYO Rooms Customer Care's response Oct 14, 2015
                    Complaint comments  Add a comment

Oyo Rooms — After rooms booked, payment made, denied after 3 days that there room is already booked. [Resolved]

Cuet_mickey
                      Respected sir
                      I vaibhav gupta from delhi has booked 2 rooms in jim corbett, hotel jukasu manu maharani thru oyo rooms...

devverma09
                      Hello sir, I am devendra kumar verma, I use oyo rooms app. You had given an offer that for every oyo room app registration using referal code rs 200 will be added to oyo money which we can use for further bookings. You have not mentioned any terms and condition for oyo money when offer was given. I have advertised your app to my freinds and family members and got oyo money of rs.20, 000. Now suddenly you have given terms and conditions that oyo money will be used to get only 25% off. You should have mentioned it earlier, it caused waste of my work and time. This is like frauding, once you got so many registrations you mentioned conditions. So better you think upon it and remove this condition or else i will report it to consumer forum. Regards, Devendra kumar verma, Ph no: [protected] Bhilai (CG)

sanchit madan
                        I had booked a room at The mall Shimla for 2 days booking ID RZNB0783. The total amount payable being Rs. 5800 of which 3900 was to be deducted from Oyo referral money and 1900 to be paid separately. However, while making the payment 3900 got deducted from my Paytm wallet and 3900 from Oyo wallet and still amount payable remained 1900. I immediately cancelled the booking and talked to Oyo exec who told me that refund has been made of the Oyo money Rs. 3900 however, paytm money shall be refunded in 48 hours once a mail request is sent to [protected]@oyorooms.com.I did the same however, the mail bounced back. 2 days passed I dint receive the refund, so called again and another exec Ms. Pramila promised that I will be receiving a call back from Oyo execs for refund of money, which never happened. Again called Oyo customer care and talked to Mr. Kishore who again assured that the matter will be resolved in 24 hours. As expected, the promise was again broken. I again called Oyo and talked to Ms.Neha who again has now asked me to wait for another 24 hours. I am extremely disappointed. This has been a pathetic response from the company and the customer care executives. Please expedite the process of my refund
                        OYO Rooms Customer Care's response Oct 13, 2015
                        Dear Guest, We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience you had to go through regarding this issue. We are working hard to deliver great customer service each time someone visits an OYO. It is rather embarrassing to know about this issue happening to one of our early and loyal guests. Rest assured, we'll investigate and solve the issue leading to this. Our customer experience team will very soon get in touch with you regarding this. We promise to deliver an amazing stay experience, the next time you stay with us. Thanks for your patience.

Oyo Rooms — Refund Process [Resolved]

singhhp1069
                          I have booked a room paid 2750/- for two people before 3 hr of checkin.
                          and When i checked in only one person has ID...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Tulika anand
                          As easy is the booking from OYO the more difficult is to convince the hotel staff regarding the booking done by OYO. I have booked one room for my spouse interview in jaipur thru oyo. we had to check in early since interview was at 10. We made request to hotel as well as OYO and was ready to pay for the early check in amount but when we reached hotel the manager made us to wait for half an hour to get the check in done. then he asked for advance payment which was first time in my life. The room was ok but services was poor to say the least. Cable in the TV did not work. despite 10 umpteen requests for wifi password the same was not given. hotel staff asked for upfront money even if it was morning tea as if we would rush out without paying. embarrassing situation. even he asked for breakfast on chargeable basis to which we objected it is complimentary den after many ifs and buts he agreed. oyo should ask the hotel first before sending the customer and den embarrass them. poor service they treat u like a step child. HOTEL HAWA MAHAL CIVIL LINES JAIPUR
                          OYO Rooms Customer Care's response Oct 13, 2015
                          Dear Guest, We are appalled to know about this. We are working hard to deliver great customer service each time someone visits an OYO. It is rather embarrassing to know about this issue happening to one of our early and loyal guests. Rest assured, we'll investigate and solve the issue leading to this. Please share your booking details and our customer experience team will very soon get in touch with you regarding this. We promise to deliver an amazing stay experience, the next time you stay with us. Thanks for your patience. Team OYO