PepsiCo India Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Aug 7, 2022

File a complaint to PepsiCo India

Having problems with PepsiCo India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by PepsiCo India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

PepsiCo India

Toll free
1800 224 020

View more phone numbers

PepsiCo India reviews & complaints page 2

Sir we are dealing with Pepsico india since last 25 years, we had a shop named Harish General Store at Swaroop Nagar, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, 208002. The area in charge person are Manish Awasthi, Vikram Sonker, Kishan Soni, I am very sorry to say they take order in this season as per availability which not delivered with different excuses. Please take immediate action as we are monopoly vendor. My shop address is 113/156 Swaroop Nagar.

Pepsico India — Bad Behaviour

I'm Ashish Rayal From Rishikesh.
    I have my shop near shivpuri Rishikesh . My complent against Pepsi distributor I don't know his name His service is very bad and his behavior with me so bad. He is so rude and arrogant. we have a shop for a decade now so we have a old freez of pepsi too he was talking to me with abusive language he said if you don’t buy something i will take the fridge back and he was threatening me also he said i...

No shop board
    No rack
    They take charges for board and rack
    PepsiCo India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Hi Reyaz Qazi, we request you to share your contact details with us at consumer.[protected]@pepsico.com, so we can connect with you please.
    Hi Reyaz Qazi, we would like to get in touch and be of assistance. Please do share your contact details with us at consumer.[protected]@pepsico.com and help us connect. Alternatively, you could also DM them to us here. Thank you.

Pepsico India — Not able to deliver cold drink and water

I am from Orai U.P. Distr Jalaun here dealer is nor providing cold drink cane and water there staff is very rediculous and unbehaved culture and ### way of talking so kindly handle & make it clear, are they able to provide stock or not

Hotel Anandi Inn
      [protected]...

Fridge is not cooling
      PepsiCo India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am owner of Harish General Store, Swaroop Nagar, Kanpur (208001). We are proud to say that we are dealing with PepsiCo India since last 25+ years. We never loose our bond even in pandemic, but very unfortunate to say that first time since last 15 days we are not getting proper delivery, even what we(vendors) order to the salesman that not get delivered and delivery vehicle is coming anyway in the area. For information we are buying from SK Trading and salesman name is Manish Awasthi and Vikram Sonker.
        PepsiCo India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Hi Alalwani, we request you to share your contact details with us at consumer.[protected]@pepsico.com, so we can connect with you please.
        Hi Alalwani, we would like to get in touch and be of assistance. Please do share your contact details with us at consumer.[protected]@pepsico.com and help us connect. Alternatively, you could also DM them to us here. Thank you.

I bought a packet o[censored]ncle Chips from BigBasket and the sealed packet weighs less than the weight mentioned it. Please let me know what can be done in this matter.
          PepsiCo India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Hi Shreya Singh, we request you to share your contact details with us at consumer.[protected]@pepsico.com, so we can connect with you please.

In advertisement they shown that when you will drink this drink you get full energy and you do any thing in just a second, but when I drink this drink I don't get any energy they show the fake ads about the product.🥴
            PepsiCo India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Recently, I purchased a Packet o[censored]ncle Chips Spicy treat. I found a strand of hair inside the packet. I couldn't eat further.

I have been a regular consumer of this particular chips but not anymore. This was so disappointing on your part. I have never faced such issue before, with any other brand. I never expected that it will be so unhygienic.
              PepsiCo India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Hi, we request you to share your contact details with us at consumer.[protected]@pepsico.com, so we can connect with you please.
              Hi, we would like to get in touch and be of assistance. Please do share your contact details with us at consumer.[protected]@pepsico.com and help us connect. Alternatively, you could also DM them to us here. Thank you.

Pepsico India — Buy Mountain Dew and get Dead Carpenter Ants as garnish in the bottle

Hi All,

I recently ordered Mountain dew in a small restaurant. The guy came with a bottle of dew and opened it for me. Since I was having my dinner I didn't check the bottle (normally people directly take a sip) and took a big sip as I was really thirsty. To my surprise it tasted bland like sweet water. There's wasn't any fizz at all. I wondered and looked at the bottle. I could see something moving in the bottle. I shaked...

Hi sir/madam, we drank a 200ml pepsi softdrink at shajis dhaba restaurant located at coimbatore to pollachi bypass road(malumichampatti), and they charges 20rs per bottle, when we ask price of 10rs, which shows in Bottle, they simply said "its a older one sir new price is 20rs". 10rs 20rs not a issues, the real issue is they sales at above MRP and they lie about the price. i hope you take a look at this matter.
                PepsiCo India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I'm Biswajit sahoo, from Bhubaneswar, odisha . My shop name (SAHOO & SAHOO STORE) .
                  My shop was closed 2 months ago for some financial problem .
                  So I returned the refrigerator to Pepsi distributor, through asm Mr. Jakt tulla.

He confirmed me i will receive my final settlement amount within 7-10 days .
                  But still 2 months past, I'm not received a single of rupee.
                  Mr. Jakat Tulla also avoid my calls . So please suggest me what can I do Now .
                  PepsiCo India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Hi Biswajit Sahoo, we would like to get in touch and be of assistance. Please do share your contact details with us at consumer.[protected]@pepsico.com and help us connect. Alternatively, you could also DM them to us here. Thank you.

Hi this is Mohammed Ahsan Rizwan from telengana, vikarabad dist, pincode 501101, we r having a coffee shop located in anathagiri hills road at saad petrol pump we used to purchased regularly your respected product before 3months I have paid the advance amount 3000 n 2 icici bank cheques for a new refrigerator. till now I dint receive my refrigerator 2months back they send me a second hand Pepsi refrigerator which I rejected because itis in very bad condition.this is summer and I need it sir and they r not responding properly please help me out

Pepsico India — Money taken but service not provided

I am dwarika nath singh, ex-servicemen indian army, and i am running a wet canteen in the kota military station.
                      I contact mr. Sandeep singh, pepsico service provider kota (mob. No. [protected]) for pesico refrigerator cum vending machine. I deposited cheque for rs. 30000 and rs. 3000 in cash for the machine.
                      He has not provided me the refrigerator and ignoring my contact request for the fridge.
                      Please provide me with...
                      Respected Sir/Ma'am
                      My name is Sagar and I run a shivshakti canteen in Rabda, valsad

I am selling you products in my canteen and I had asked for a refrigerator from your executive, so he got you to sign some documents. I had also given a check to him, he will have completed 4-5 months now. but i haven't got the fridge yet and no one is giving me a good answer I also called customer care then b no solution came I tried...
                      Dear sir

We are a leading brand in food courts sahara ganj mall lucknow

We purchase high mrp cans all flavours from ur distributors Shukla sells
                      But since Jan ends none stocks are suppliyed timely not all flavours are avilables in high mrp cans and 250mls inspite of several reminders none actions or solutions are provided kindly resolve the same
                      ....

Pepsico India — LAYS empty packet filled with Air

Hello team,

Recently I purchased Lays Maxx, out of 4 packets one is empty and filled with air. Ordered on online Dunzo.

Desirable Resolution:
                      Please look into this and resolve on priority with repair.

Attached are the pics of the Lays packet.

Thanks and looking for the response.

Rajesh Bavikadi
                      [protected]@gmail.com...

Hello sir / madam
                      I have a shop in Navi Mumbai. And that's where I want to sell Pepsi.
                      I call your salesman frequently but he does not give me the goods
                      Help me with this.

Pepsico India — Found insect

While eating last, we found one insect in it. It is very bad. My wife is pregnant and she was eating it. That's made me file this complaint....

Batch no. 7467D11A22 Tropican gauva tetrapack was having slimy paper like substance. While pouring in glass it came out through opening. When pack was cut open it was clearly visible