PepsiCo India Complaints & Reviews

2.9
Last updated Jan 25, 2023

File a complaint to PepsiCo India

Having problems with PepsiCo India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by PepsiCo India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

PepsiCo India

Toll free
1800 224 020

View more phone numbers

PepsiCo India reviews & complaints page 2

This is to bring you to notice that the distributors of pepsi in mira road maharashtra is harassing us to give the orders and also they are threatening us that if we do not give orders then we will take the fridge . this is the type of customer service that pepsi provide....

This is how you get the fungus in the Pepsi Brand beverage that is consumed around the world.
raises a question mark on reliability
that how people's health is being played with
Please take action this matter
Other wise I will go to consumer court
@pepsi
Sep 11, 2022
My Email ID [email protected] SPA - AMENA India Feedback, Consumer {PI} • [email protected]
PepsiCo India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Botal me kachra aaya hai
    PepsiCo India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Purchased a Tropicana Slice bottle of 1.75L from nearest dmart store. The bottle was well within the expiry date (mfgd in June 2022, expiry dec 2022). However the cold drink had fungus in it. Unknowingly some family members already consumed it and started feeling uneasy. Attaching pictures as proof.
      PepsiCo India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is not a product quality complain... But a complain regarding lack of availability of the product. Cheetos masala balls are really had to find in india especially in Kanpur UP . Also no one was aware if the company was going to stop producing that product. So as a request i want you to please check the availability of this delicious snack.

Thank you.

How company can print upcoming date as MFG DATE
          PepsiCo India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Hi, we request you to share your contact details with us at consumer.[protected]@pepsico.com, so we can connect with you please.

Pepsico India — PepsiCo freeze not working since two months

I have been using PepsiCo freeze for decade now but this one is worst experience yet. I moved to gujrat and bought this freeze for my restaurant. Two months back freeze stopped working all of a sudden. I am trying to contact service centre and all the seniors they are not replying nor taking calls. They are trying to avoid contact and work on it.
            Senior incharge: Harichandra singh jadeja
            Mob no [protected]

My...

Greetings!

I stay in Sector 21C Faridabad... I am a home consumer of 20L Aquafina water jars and have been facing supply issues for the past 5-6 weeks...

I have tried reaching out to Area Head, he assured me the problem has been resolved however that is not the case... According to the dealer, the company has misinformed me and the supply issues still exist... Since then I have been trying to reach Mr. Rakesh, however he is not taking my calls...

Can someone please HELP me??

Thank you!!
            PepsiCo India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello, I am Anannya Mandal from West Bengal. I recently bought a pack of lays. B.NO: N[protected]/07/22 14/10/22 It was actually filled only with air and no chips inside. I was very disappointed as I was left with no choice to buy anything else. There are already too many forwards being sent about how your company fills the packet of lays chips with just air and no chips, but now you have made it a reality. Where do you ask me to put faith...

From the past 2-3 months kurkure taste different like tedha medha which is not matching with its traditional taste. Please recover it's old taste as fast as possible. I have stopped consuming it due to changed taste. So it's request to recover it's taste or the market of masala munch will be collapsed
              PepsiCo India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My name is Rahul Hussain from Village Hameeraka tahsil tijara district alwar rajasthan 301411. I purchased mirinda from local shop. When i checked there is to much impurities inside bottle. I keep the bottle and still not open. So please solve this problem and give me compensation as a consumer. Otherwise i will register case in court.

I was drinking a product batch no: 8N AI3225127E22, 27/05/22, 04:18
                  when I noticed something black and worm like and it isn't from the packaging. The taste of the product itself was a bit rancid and unusual and I checked the expiry date was 22/11/22. I spit out my drink outside and wasn't able to click a picture.
                  I looked up similar complaints about the same thing and found a bunch of them as well. This is a health concern and the packaging uses non reusable plastic and no paper straws as well.
                  I'm a regular consumer of the above said product and have come across the same above stated complaint TWICE.
                  I won't be ever consuming another PepsiCo drink anymore.
                  Sep 2, 2022
                  PepsiCo India Customer Care's response
                  Hi Abhirami Babu, we request you to share your contact details with us at consumer.[protected]@pepsico.com, so we can connect with you please.

Burnt chips are found in ₹20 packet
                    PepsiCo India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Hi Jivanshu Mittal, we request you to share your contact details with us at consumer.[protected]@pepsico.com, so we can connect with you please.

I am daily passenger from Malout to bathinda and return at malout. I am working operation manager in HDFC Bank Ltd at Bathinda.

I want to register complaint against driver and conductor both of PRTC Bus timming starting at 7:32 PM from Bathinda to Malout.

And bus starting from Bathinda bus stand without conductor and conductor will come in bus at Ganesha basti after Hanuman chowk Bathinda...
                      Recieved mail, need to know authenticity of it...

Sir I am Ramesh this fridge is not cooling my toe is very problem customer is product not given replacement please problem solve

PepsiCo India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased Uncle chips from Mart Dhanpuri district- shahdol yesterday.
                        As I have opened the packet just before sometime I have got a long hair inside the packet, if I had eaten before seen the hair it could get inside my stomach and really affect to my health.
                        I am very disappointed with your quality and service. It is very shameful.
                        I am going to file a complaint against you if your concern person will not get in touch ASAP..

Pepsico India — Return of 2.25l bottle of pepsi

The pepsi bottle of 2.25 l is seal pack, but it leak from the cap side, so kindly replace it or refund the money .
                          Thank you...

There is no availability of Cheetos masala balls in Picnic garden, Kolkata and other nearby places. Moreover, it is hardly available online as well. Please look after this issue and bring back Cheetos .
                          PepsiCo India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Hi, Even I have been facing the same issue, really trying to find this pack, but cannot find it anywhere at all since a long time. Would really appreciate if Pepsico can help. Thanks

Hi Team,

We got cheated by customer executive who said us that the product can be ordered in bulk and we receive good margin and discount, since we were concerned about expiry, he said he will replace it, Also shop was opened on March 2021, they sent us Jan and Feb products. Now it's expired and he lies now saying they never said that they would take an expired item. We are totally disappointed with this since we have a huge loss.
                            Jun 22, 2022
                            PepsiCo India Customer Care's response
                            Hi Ruby, we request you to share your contact details with us at consumer.[protected]@pepsico.com, so we can connect with you please.
                            Jun 30, 2022
                            Updated by Ruby.....
                            Sales executive came and said they will take the product and asked us to give fresh order. We ordered return plus new order altogether approx 5 to 6k. But they bought some 8k product to shop and started argument. Even then we agreed to take 2 box of items provided they take back expired product. They were cheating us all thru saying they will collect return item later and its guarantee from their side. We couldn't trust their words since from beginning they are cheating. Finally he gave number and said to call by 12. From 12 to 3 I kept calling, no response from executive. Please be aware of these companies. They cheat you. Better go for Bingo and other products.
                            Jul 11, 2022
                            Updated by Ruby.....
                            Please don't ever take this product for your shops, you will be cheated by them.
                            Updated by Ruby.....
                            Pepsico is utter worst company. They are least bothered about customers
                            Updated by Ruby.....
                            Person named Arun an executive is cheating with false commitments, be aware of it guys.