PepsiCo India

Haryana
India - 122002

Good

PepsiCo India Complaints & Reviews

i ankit dua bought a lehar soda bottel last week,i found a rust old cap of bottel inside a sealed bottel of
lehar soda,also the rust particles.This our indian company,pepsi.so,you what i will do for this.reply soon.
ankit dua
Your 250 ml soda mrp rs 5.But your retailers are seals in 10.These prob in bars and dhabas.Pls investigate this.I m frm jorhat, assam, india.

At R.T.D.C. midway Behror many vendors charge extra rupees than M.R.P. stating it as 'Refrigeration cost'.I asked for the ice-cream cone which cost Rs. 18,he asked for Rs. 25,when I objected he said no to me.
    Same happened at Sindi Camp,Jaipur, a restaurant named traffic jam charged Rs.25 for pepsi bottle of Rs. 20.I objected strongly,then he returned me 5 rupees.
    At many places vendors charge extra money stating it as "Refrigeration Cost" ,why it is so?Is it valid to give extra money more than M.R.P.?
    Please look after this matter immediately.Being a big tourism hub in Rajasthan this should not be done,it will have bad impact on our tourism industry.

Pepsi — costing extra charges

25 for pepsi bottle of Rs. 20. I objected strongly,then he returned me 5 rupees. At many places vendors charge extra money stating it as "Refrigeration Cost" ,why it is so?Is it valid to give extra money more than M. R. P. ? Please look after this matter immediately. Palec In Karaikal New Busstand, and More Than tamilnadu all Busstand l have bad impact on our tourism industry...
    i absolutely agree on this issue.
    yesterday i bought a pepsi bottle from a mall.
    And he charged me Rs.25/- for a bottle which is just for Rs.22/-..
    i asked him why is he charging me high..
    he told everywhere its the same rate,
    than i asked for a bill and he gave me one...
    what should we do to avoid these kind of illegal problems???

I bought a 600ml Pepsi bottle and to my horror i found the cap completely moulded... I cannot open it along the thread!!! When i returned to the shop-keeper he said his supplier wouldnt take it back since it was tampered(the bottle cap became misaligned when i tried to open it)!!! Then they had to use a knife to cut the whole plastic cap and gave it to me...
      It was a pretty embarrassment!! Im living in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India... I dont even know if its real or duplicate... But seing my experience it certainly looks like a duplicate to me!!! If its real then i wana kick someone's from PEPSI.. :x
      Stupid cap manufacturing....

recently i bought a Pepsi from one of the stalls in ALAPUZHA BUS STATION,
        the MRP is Rs22/- and the shopkeeper were selling it for RS24/-...
        this is poor piece of selling which has to be noted by Pepsico India.......
        Myself Ashu residing in SBI colony, Jalgaon.We were travelling towards Ajanta caves veiw point, in between we made a holt of half an hour, near a hotel named PREM SAGAR.Being tired from travelling, we were feeling very thirsty, when we bought a Pepsi and drunk it, we were having a different taste from the original taste of Pepsi.And it was not sealed and was having different covering from back too.I request you to handle the situation properlt, so we can get original Pepsi.Exact location is turning point for valley view-right side corner hotel PREM SAGAR on JALGAON-AURANGABAD ROAD.ashu.[protected]@gmail.com

Today on 27.08.09, we purchased some cold drink bottles from MORE Market in Nasik - Gangapur Road - Ganesh Glory Branch.One of them was SLICE - Mango Juice . This bottle contains some Black Particles & some contamination inside. This Bottle is still in sealed condition & is purchased with bill.
          Pl guide, how to to take action against them.?

Respected sirmadam
            Sub: We haver Recived harmful meterial in pepsi bottle
            We are running well known Vikas consumer protection & research centre at ahmedabad, gujarat, india
            since last 11years old
            We have solve so manny complain regarding pepsi coldrinks we are allready inform in your company in india but we can't get proper answer from your india offecie
            we hope that you will have to solve this problem as possiable as soon,
            our office address is
            VIKAS CONSUMER PROTECTION & RESEARCH CENTRE
            11, SHRI KRISHNA COMLEX, OPP UCO BANKS FLATS, BHUDARPURA ROAD, AMBAWADI, AHMEDABAD, GUJARAT, INDIA, PH[protected], 40022134,

WE ARE SUPPOSED TO RECEIVE 2 X 25L JARS OF AQUAFINA IN OUR OFFICE EVERY ALTERNATE DAY.

THIS IS A STANDING INSTRUCTION FOR OUR OFFICE AND SIMILAR ARRANGEMENTS HAVE BEEN REQUESTED AT
              ALL THE 3 RESIDENTIAL PREMISES.

IT IS UNFORTUNATE TO STATE THAT PEPSI BEING ONE OF THE LARGEST AND MOST REPUTED MULTINATIONAL COMPANY, HAS LEAST BOTHERED TO CHECK ON THEIR CUSTOMERS SATISFACTION LEVELS.

WE HAVE BEEN COMPLAINING REGULARLY ABOUT THE POOR STATE OF SERVICE OFFERED BY pepsi AS WE HAVE TO KEEP CALLING THE CALL CENTRES FOR REFILL DELIVERIES EVERY WEEK.

THIS TIME IT IS GONE BEYOND THE TOLERABLE LIMITS AS OUR OFFICE IS OUT OF WATER AS ALL THE JARS ARE EMPTY SINCE PAST 5 DAYS.
              INSPITE OF REPEATED REMINDERS, FROM 13TH AUG, PEPSICO HAS FAILED TO DELIVER INSPITE OF COMMITMENTS AND ASSURANCES.
              IF THERE WAS A PROBLEM OF SUPPLY OR PRODUCTION, THEY SHOULD HAVE INFORMED US TO MAKE SUITABLE ARRANGEMENTS, INSTEAD THE GUYS SIMPLY FOOLED US BY GIVING FALSE ASSURANCES.
              THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE, AS THE PRICE PAID FOR A QUALITY PRODUCT INCLUDES AN EQUALLY GOOD SERVICE BACKUP.

IT IS VERY DISSAPOINTING TO PUT THESE FACTS IN BLACK N WHITE, BUT OUR AIM IS TO BRING THE PEOPLE RESPONSIBLE FOR THESE LAPSES, TO TASK.

I HAVE BEEN PERSONALLY TRYING TO CONTACT THEIR OFFICE, BUT I HAVE ALSO BEEN FOOLED INTO BELIEVING THAT THE DELIVERY IS ON WAY.
              MY OFFICE IS JUST 1 KM AWAY FROM THEIR PLANT, AND IT TAKES NOT MORE THAN 10 MINS TO REACH US.
              I HAD GIVEN AN OPTION OF DELIVERING JUST 1 JAR IMMEDIATELY BY ALTERNATIVE PUBLIC TRANSPORT, BUT THE REQUEST WAS TURNED DOWN FLATLY.

I TRIED CONTACTING Mr.BHARAT AND Ms.KAVITA, BUT NEITHER OF THEM ANSWERED MY CALLS.

THIS IS NOT TOLERABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.

THE HEIGHT OF CARELESSNESS AND THE IGNORANT ATTITUDE MAKES ONE TO BELIEVE -
              "IS THIS THE TRUE FACE OF PEPSI?"

My name is R.karthikeyan I am staying in oil monger street, royapettah chennai-14. in shops near my house they are selling the pepsi, cocacola, etc, . at rs22. But it actual m.r.p price mentioned in the product is rs20..
                I asked them why should i give rs22. when the m.r.p is rs20.. the man in the shop told me it is 22rs only i[censored] want means buy or go.. the shops are located near jambazar police station itself... It is not only in this area every where the shopkeeper are selling at higher price only.. my contact number is [protected]. please do inform me what action you would take against this complaint...

sir !
                  I would like see my credit history because i was applied person loan last month they are rejected
                  my applications and they send to me letter mentiond you are not suitable our cibil policy. so, i would
                  like view my cibil report and past credit history.

regards

udayakumar.j
                  date of borth; 02/06/1978
                  I am a regular customer of pepsico from last 15 years. My retail counter in Dehradun, India on main Rajpur road (City heart). I fully disagree from your side (your distibutor of this area SAN BEVERAGES PVT. LTD.) and your Marketing Executive mr. Manoj, Sales man Mr. Kamal). In which Mr. Manoj didn't gave the scheme and take full advantage of that. Distributor service is not so very good and satisfactory. They give the scheme to such a guy who started their business of cold drinks from last 06 MONTHS & they give him the full advantage. They give him Fridge, Pepsi Stand, pepsi hanging stand and other asso. When I ask for the FRIDGE, PEPSI STAND AND ALL THAT they said KAL LE LENA, DE DENGE, COMPANY KUCH NAHI DETI. They take my ID, Photographs so many times for fridge, but they don't. My business is suffering from these types activities. please take necessary steps, this is my second complaint to you as no response of FIRST COMPLAINT.
                  I am vendor having my shop since last 20years and recently there is no proper response, supply or and form of news from Fritolay distributor for any and all your products.

My shop is bank opposite the Grant Road (W) Station and there is a huge demand for your products. Over the years we have also promote Fritolays over various other products. Please could you take this as a complaint and act immediately. Thank You
                  Our Organisation is a regular user of Aquafina Packaged Drinking Water (Mfg By PEPSICO)for last four years.We have lodged complain for 3-4 months before their consumer cell & Corporate Communication that, the water is having a very strong bad smell & taste and they are continuously selling us the stock of March'2009 till date.We have asked them to send their representative to intervene the matter, but all in vain.They are not responding to our phone call as well as they don't bother to contact their valued customers querry.We think that, this world reputation Organisation will get a very bad name in coming years.We have requested our Administration Deptt to discontinue the services of Aquafina Packaged Drinking Water and requested for KINLEY Drinking Water(Mfg by Coca Cola).Sorry for the poor, detiorate service rendered by such a World Reputed Organisation.Very bad taste and unhygeinic water served by PEPSICO.No one to listen us.Please help us.Please communicate our complain to M/s.PEPSICO India Authorities.
                  Dillip Kumar Mahapatra
                  sir, i'm running my shop name as m/s GALORE, at naka hindola, aishbagh road, lucknow . (u.p.). my counter is purely pepsi counter(gold club member). in the month of 16jan, 2010 i accomplished my scheme in which your distributor m/s shukla sales had despatched all expired items like 3 cases of 2lt, 8 cases of 600ml, & 1 case of slice 1.25lt. after complaining to your psr he adjusted 8 cases of 600ml but still i've expired goods like 3 cases of 2lt & 4 pets of 1.25 lt of slice and second complaint is i get a call from your call center in which your executive was informing me about my score and redeemed of points through my CE Mr. R K Bijlani & PSR Mr. Amit verma. but the problem is your ce and psr dont have a time to look this matter. so please go through this matter i will be grateful to you. reply soon . waiting for your positive response. thanks & regards. gurmeet singh saluja ( m- [protected])
                  RESPECTED SIR, MAIN SONIPAT MAIN REHTA HU AUR YAHA PAR EK SWEET SHOP HAI AUR MAIN PEPSI RAKHTA HU PAR AB SONIPAT MAIN NAYI AGENCY HAI GOPAL KRISHAN AND CO.JO MARKET MAIN SUPPLY NAHI KARTA HAI.AUR JAB HUM LENE JATE HAI TO MARKET SE MEHNGI HOTI HAI PLS ISKA KOI SOLUTION NIKALE PLS
                  Respected sir, our shop in sion koliwada guru prasad coconut store my problem the company was told me that take the stock from distributor i am a customer of company last 10 yrs then also we taken from the distributor for 5mths we not satisfied with is service because he is cheating in our profit therefore we take the stock from compy the last credit note not given by him the compy was not taking any last eight mnths pls give me response this complaint

July 14, 2009

Indirapuram
                    Ghaziabad - 201012
                    Telephone :[protected], Mobile [protected]/[protected]

To:
                    M/s Aquafina Mineral Water (Kind attention : The chief of the Customer Care)

Subject : OVERCHARGING IF ANY/INORDINATE DELAY IN SUPPLYING THE REFILLS

Dear sirs,

We are the regular consumer of your valuable Aquafina Brand of water for the last many years. When we were in Mayur Vihar we were getting the supply from Mr. Nair at Mayur Vihar Phase I, and after shifting to Indirapuram, we have been getting the supply from Mr. Sandeep, of M/s Piyush, House No. 444, Sector -III, F Block, Vaishali, Ghaziabad whose Mobile No. is [protected].

Mr. Sandeep is charging Rs. 70 per refill from us, and very irregular in supplying the refills. At times it takes Three to Four days for Mr. Sandeep to send the refills to our home, and making it very difficult for us to get the supply, and forcing us very often to get the refills from M/s Bisleri.

Also, it is requested to test the sample of the water being supplied by M/s Piyush to us and confirm the quality of it whether it is upto the standard of M/s Pepsi and your satisfaction or not, as we find a taste different sometimes.

It is requested to take these points seriously and take care o[censored]s who are your customers.

With best regards,

Damodaran, S.

lottery prize money
                      i want to know the authentication of this mail. whether it is true or not

PEPSI...
                      I am a small shop keeper and retailer of Pepsi Good from past15 year some how their is falut occur in both the fridge given...

on third week of April, 2009 in The Anandabazar Patrika, a leading Bengali newspaper in West Bengal, Pepsi advertised for several vacant post for throughout West Bengal. I applied for the position of Clerk at, Kalanan Nai Basti, Bijnour, U.P, but last Saturday, , my evvelope returned to me marked as " NO SUCH ADDRESS". I just want to know why Pepsi, a leading company ( as fer known to me) do this type of fraud to public ?

Dhrubanil Ghosh

Kolkata, West Bengal.
                      hsilfil nscksfjk csfslk
                      I have a complaint against your HR dept as i have applied for job as a Field Officer. The details for the same are as below:-

Registration No:- DL01050f/95
                      Mobile No:- [protected]
                      PIL Enterprise, Sector - 105, Hig Flats, Noida - 201304 (U.P)
                      Appointment order form Serial No. 3278
                      Applied for Baroda (Gujarat) (India).

The bank draft details which i had posted is as below

Dated 13th May 2009, Amount Rs. 1565/-, Bank Draft No.:- 004779, Karelibaug Branch Baroda-390018, Payable at Delhi.

This are all details which i had given to you. I had already been send appointment letter and as mentioned above a Mobile No. i talked to that concern person he told me that i have already appointed and i will be given training here in baroda. But uptil now there is no response or any reply from your side. So its a humble request please reply me in the same above said matter.

Waiting for your reply,

To.
                      PIL Entersprises
                      Sector – 105, HIG Flats,
                      Noida – 201 304 (U.P.)

Ref.:- Appointment for the post of FIELD OFFICER.

With reference to your appointment letters No. 188; I send a demand No.:- 423639 Date:[protected] Bank: - State Bank of India P.A. New Delhi for Rs. 1565.00 (One Thousand Five Hundred Sixty Five Only.) Along with application form dully filled,

Till Date I have not received any posting letter so you are requested to inform me the position of the same.

Thanking You
                      Yours faithfully
                      Patel Manish

I am looking for a ditributership for PEPSI . OUR AREA SOUTH HOWRAH, DANESH SHEIKH LANE, I DONT KNOW WHOM BODY OR WHICH NO SHOULD I CONTACT. PLS LET ME KNOW ABOUT EVERYTHING TO GETTING THE DISTRIBUTER SHIP FOR PEPSI INDUTRIES.

THANKING YOU
                      REGARDS
                      DUTTA
                      +91 [protected]

Pepsico India — Cash loss

I have lost my Deposit money Rs. 4, 30, 000/- Please returned my money in my account [protected]. This is other persons money. This time i have lost my life. Because not return that money. Please Help me that money. Please save my life.

I could not get the benefit of Pepsi 2 lt scheme because maximum profit has collected by Pepsi retailers/distributors.I purchased...

I m resident of bhandara, maharashtra.. Each n every shopkeeper is selling Beverages at price higher than MRP..Thts d same case in Nagpur also... The MRP of 600ml pepsi bottle is Rs.52 bt it is been sold at Rs.60 in whole Vidarbha region..Plz take serious action against all d shopkeepers..
                        I would like to draw the attention of Area Sales Manager - Pepsico, that each SKU is been sold at the price higher that the MRP in Nagpur. A Rs 23/- soft drink bottle is sold at Rs 25/- by shopkeepers saying that "company tell us to charge more".
                        This is a serious concern for the company like Pepsico which is hampering its brand image by letting such price discrepancies to happen. Moreover, people have stopped buying Pepsico drinks in my locality at Nagpur.
                        sir, i want ur attention towarrds my complain becz i dont thngs so ur work os going good, on d one side u r saying JAGO GRAHAK JAGO and d other side u r not taking serious action towards d shopkeepers or etc .3 days before i went to amer fort, jaipur and wat i saw that the shopkeeper outside the fort were selling 600ml coldrink of pepsi in 23 rs and d print rate was 20 and when i asked thatt y u were taking more than d higher rate than he replys that i[censored] want to take teke otherwise go to other shop, than i warned him i ll complain it than he replys no one can do anything ur voice cant reach to the higher official and the middleman were in our power...so plz action or put rubber on ur slogan GAJO GRAHAK JAGO...
                        I did by a 7up in last 2 day, there we did find some cockroach in there. so i have a problem with this brand. and i want to compliant in media. i[censored] will say some thing so plz contact us other wise we will give this bootel in media. and i will go in consumer court. so plz reply with us some answer.

My con.No. is [protected], [protected]
                        company staff not visit in 3 months as severl time we had make a call to him . and Van driver not supply properly on time and not given any scheme to us as which is running in the market.

pepsi cooler not stack in pepsico brand,,,man selling price to 15 above

pepsico product in non visible in pepsi bridge, , , and mrp 10 but selling rate to 15 rs

Overpriced on MRP

Pepsi at 8 is never true here. The shops here in bangalore are sellng it for 12 rupees. On questioning it is said that the supply is like that only. Unpredictable and non worthy replies. Do u have any sugesstion here?

I HAVE PURCHASED COLD DRINK OF PEPSI FROM GORAKHPUR CITY AND FOUND MEDICINE RAPERN AND FULL OF DUST AND UN HEALTHY OBJECTS IN SEALED BOTTLE OF PEPSI 300 ML.
                          AT PRESENT TIME I AM HAVING THE SAME SEALED BOTTLE WITH ME.

IN MY FAMILY MANY CHILDRENS AND OLD PEOPLE ALSO LIVE . MY WHOLE BODY IS THUNDER BOLT IF ANY BODY WOULD HAVE DRUNK IT IF WOULD HAVE LOST MY FAMILY MEMBER.THIS IS A RIDICULOUS MISTAKE DONE BY PEPSI CO .
                          I HAVE THE SAME SEALED BODY WITH IMPURITIES IN BOTTLE AND GOING TO FILE AN FIR AGAINST YOUR COMPANY.
                          IF ANY SENIOR AUTHORITY READING THIS CAN SEND ANY BODY AT MY OFFICE ADDRESS
                          TUFAIL AHMAD
                          OFFICE NO.4, FIRST FLOOR,
                          OPP.INDIRA BAL VIHAR
                          GOLGHAR GORAKHPUR, UTTAR PRADESH, INDIA.
                          PIN-273001.

DEAR SIR / MADAM

LAST 5 DAYS REGULARLY I HAVE PURCHASED PEPSI COMPANY'S ITEMS ( DEW, SLICE, 7UP) IN SALEM...

Flag this messageContact The First Flight Courier Delivery Services{PEPIDF2343)Saturday, 2 May, 2009 6:33 PM
                            From: "PEPSI BOTTLING COMPANY" <processing.[protected]@live.com>Add sender to ContactsTo: [protected]@yahoo.co.in
                            PEPSI BOTTLING COMPANY©
                            2 Bedford Row London,
                            DX LDE 17 WC1R 4BU
                            United Kingdom.

Dear Prize winner

Your claims verification was received and has been processed by this office.On behalf of the PEPSI PROMOTIONAL TEAM we felicitate with you and your family for being one(1) of our five(5) Pepsi prize winners selected in this monthly promotion sweepstake.

This promotion was set-up to encourage our dearly consumers and customers all over the world to keep drinking and petronizing our various products, because we do believe with your winning prize, you will continue to encourage more people to petronize PEPSI BOTTLING COMPANY.I have forwarded your produced data, to the Head Office, Pepsi Bottling Company and the First Flight Courier Service(Company assigned to deliver winning cheque to all our lucky winners).

I wish to formally announce to you that you have successfully passed the requirements, statutory obligations, verifications, validations and satisfactory process Test conducted for all our online winners.

We are glad to inform you that your winning cheque/draft valued: (£1, 000.000.00)One Million Great Britain Pounds Sterling, has been issued by PEPSI BOTTLING COMPANY (UK).And your authorised prize winner guarantee certificate all in your name has been issued for claims.

You are to immediately contact the COURIER SERVICE for the delivery of your winning cheque and for further instruction on when your parcel will be delivered to your address and the amount to be charged for the delivery.Please do contact the Fast ways Courier Limited with the below email;

CONTACT INFO'S.
                            First Flight Courier Delivery Services Company
                            MR. Danni Alves
                            CHIEF DISPATCH OFFICER
                            Contact Number:+[protected]
                            Email-: [protected]@live.co.uk
                            (COURIER SERVICE, UK).

Do note that on contact with the courier company, you are to provide them with your
                            Full Name:
                            Phone Number:
                            Parcel pin number as stated below:
                            Residential address:
                            This will enable the Dispatch officer verify your claim with the files which has been sent to them.

You will be liable to pay the courier charges for the delivery of your Winning cheque before the courier company can deliver your Winning Parcel to you. Services rendered by the Courier Company are to be paid by you and not the lottery board, for the fact that the lottery organizers didn't make any provision for any upcoming expenses regarding delivery of parcel or any such.

Notice:All winners should bear in mind that We have sworn a "Letter Of Affidavit"from the British High Court Of Justice, stating that the issued cheque worth(£1, 000.000.00)must not be deducted from until it gets to the winner and must reached the Beneficiary in its original value.This Affidavit was duly signed by the legal attorney to the PBC.

Please be warned : For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential till your claims is processed and your money remitted to you. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some double claimers.

Congratulations! once again.

Best Regards
                            (Mr)..Eris Dowells
                            (Processing.Manager)
                            Payment and Release Order Dept.

© 2009 Pepsi bottling company. All rights reserved.

i want to know the authentication of this mail. whether it is true or not

From: PEPSI BOTTLING...
                              i am regular user of pepsi products like 7up, pepsi cola and mirinda.
                              today i went to the ALPHA Store,...