Pizza Hut India Customer Care

Gurgaon District
Haryana
India - 122002

Load

Pizza Hut India related photos (727)

Pizza Hut India Complaints & Reviews

Harshit Bhardwaj
Order was placed on 1:40 pm on[protected].And no pizza was delivered.On complain they said do whatever you want to do.Order was placed on phone No. [protected]. Customer Name ---Harshit Bhardwaj Phone Number---[protected] Pizza Hut Name ---MAJRA, DEHRADUN Pizza Hut Phone Number---[protected]

preetu_Bby
    Hi Pizza hut team, I placed an online pizza order for Rs. 561.39 on 11/03/2015 in kolkata, WB, but no home delivery was done. I called several times to either do the home delivery or refund the money...but as of today 15th march 2015...no refund or delivery has been done. I am attaching the order receipt here, order reference number is-0329­-3230399 Please kindly look into matter and refund my money back. Thanks, Preeti

No delivery done,no refund given yet for order reference number 0329­-3230399

mamtachoudhary
      I placed a bulk order online for pizzahut confirming with helpdesk about home delivery after the order been placed. They called saying pizza cant be delivered at my place due to which the order got cancelled but i didn't received any kind of conformation that the order has been cancelled even after 4 hours. I don't know what kind of technology they are using even they stated that the money will be refunded within 25 days!!! WOW it came to such a great shock that big franchise like pizza hut keeping their name at stake . PLEASE ENQUIRE THIS ASAP. Order NO.[protected]

pranxraj
        Hi, I placed my order online on 13 March at 8.59 pm and received email confirmation mail that order received and will be delivered in 30 mins ( by 9.30 pm). I waited till 9.30 and then have called customer care thrice 1st agent said system issue and hung up 2nd agent Harshit said the store manager will call back but no one called and neither did pizza arrive 3rd agent put on hold for 2 mins and then asked for issue.. I asked for supervisor Supervisor siddhartha checked and said will call back in 5mins and will check with store. He did call back thankfully and updated store is having rush but again this is extremely poor service .. It's already 10:09 pm.. So 1 hour 9 mins and still no pizza. Siddhartha said it will take 10 mins more. While I appreciate his support and being straightforward but this is heights of poor service and false commitments. Exact same thing happened on previous order as well but was delivered at least in 40 mins... This time 1 hr and 11 mins now and no pizza. My order no is[protected]. Pranay Mob [protected]

Order not delivered and rude customer service

rohanpandey1987
          I placed an online order at Pizza Hut, Nerul branch ( reference number :[protected] at 10.03 for dinner and despite a prompt confirmation of order, no items we're delivered at all. I called them repeatedly but the answer of people was most annoying ... Most sounded like a trained computer on auto - answer mode. Not a concern for customer experience . Despite repeated assurances that store manager will call to discuss my concern in 10 mins . No phone call came. I feel mentally harassed by this abhorrent behaviour of all Pizza Hut people involved . As a consumer I have right to get service I have been promised or if the service cannot be delivered, a timely notification of the same . But I as a consumer feel cheated and harassed by this careless behaviour. I demand compensation and an apology for this lapse in basic consumer service .

No delivery of order despite repeated attempts to reach out - Failiure to meet customer expectation and mental harassment

vijendranM
            This is vijendran, from Bangalore. I ordered for one pizza online last Sunday(8th Marth 2015) on Pizza Hut India Website. Paid for the bill of Rs 360.81 through NetBanking from my HDFC Bank Account. (Transaction ID reference BIL/[protected] /POS [protected] Yum_Restaurants_ POS DEBIT) I got the msg online that my payment has been transferred, however, soon after my screen displayed the msg "Server could not be found") . After i made once again paid for the same order[protected]POS [protected] Yum_Restaurants_ POS DEBIT ) and got the success message.

My question is about the first failed transaction from PizzaHut WebSite. When can i get the refund?
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Shopping

Sumit1985
              This is the last time I have ordered with Pizza Hut because not only they delayed my order but even the delivery boy was arguing for 20 minutes although he came after 1 hour and then showing attitude saying, ''TAKE IT, IT IS FREE FROM ME'', felt like slapping him in the face. WE ARE DONE WITH PIZZA HUT NOW, WILL NEVER ORDER AGAIN BASED ON THE KIND OF PEOPLE THEY HAVE FOR SERVICE, SUCH AN ILLITRATE PERSON WHO DOESNT KNOW WHAT CUSTOMER SERVICE IS AND KEPT ON ARGUING. I M GOING TO WRITE THIS REVIEW ON EVERY POSSIBLE WEBSITE THAT I CAN AND MAKE SURE ATLEAST 1000 PEOPLE GET TO KNOW MY EXPERIENCE.

sahil lakhlani
                I ordered Pizza at 9:03 pm and delivery boy stepped at 10:15 pm. My order number on 8th march 2015 was 1758. I called 3 times to customer care all they say is I will tell store person to contact you nobody called. Finally I sent pizza back I dont even prefer to take free with such ridiculous service. I have no issue if some one calling and saying it wnt be delivered on time so I can manage something else rather than waiting for more than 1 hour. Pathetic servie. I will prefer dominos and smokin joes any time. ppl dont buy pizza hut . They dont even take action on feedback we send. Pizza hut india Pune aundh (sucks). This is my end with Pizza hut. no more pizza huts

NISHANT MENON
                  Today. 8th March, being Womens’ Day, thought of dining out at Pizza Hut, Banjara Hills after a lot of thought as PH is not known for service, and you proved it right. The moment we stepped in, we were told it will take 30-40 mins post ordering and with a kid, we didn’t want to take a chance of a staff that doesn’t seem confident of swift delivery. Then, we thought of taking away, waited 10 mins as no one was there at counter to take an order, Manjunath was helpful and said we are understaffed – Is that my problem? The so called dumbhead Manager Srinivas came and I wonder if he even understands English or Hindi, I complained but he just plainly ignored me and was too rude.. Post all this, what I brought home was supposed to be an Overloaded Paneer Pizza but PH cheated me as what it gave me was 1 paneer per slice, is that what you call overloaded or even loaded? My house would serve more paneers than that, is that what you call overloaded?? BIG TIME CHEATS.. I WAS A PATRON OF PH BUT I STOPPED COMING AND SO DID MY GROUP AND NOW YOU LOST ME FOREVER… SPOILT MY DAY AND MY MONEY

Pathetic Service and Minting of Money – Now U know why Dominos is preferred and patrons moving out..

P Narang
                    We ate on the 26th February and decided never to return in the DB Mall unit of Pizza Hut. The staff had all changed from 27 December 14 that I visited last . Had to thrice tell the attendant to clean the table.. Twas sticky NOT UNDERSTANDABLE Asked for certain Menu.. It had changed and nothing close was available.. PRETTY UNDERSTANDABLE Was served chilled mushroom soup. Had to send back to warm..hope he didn't spit and serve.. NOT UNDERSTANDABLE Told to get salt n pepper .. Got pepper only.. When asked for salt again.. They took away the pepper and forgot to get the salt. Reminded again.. Still didn't get both.. Just salt. FUNNY Found a hair strand on the pizza topping. Not to mention the dirty quality of the topping. STUPID The cheese in the cheese burst pizza didn't melt or fall out of the pizza. It was a string of cheese on the sides of the pizza. There's more but finding it very very funny to share as I have never ever come across such casual guys who didn't care for the customer with a baby in arms at all. I WAS a real REGULAR.. SO LONG
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Education

Apoorv Gaur
                      I would like to list out my experience with my online order 3193464 (Vasant Kunj store was the assigned to fulfill the order) 1) The order was placed at 8:00 PM IST on 6th March 2015. The delivery was made at 9:45, an estimate of 1 hours 45 minutes of delay. 2) The order quality was the worst I have ever experienced. Try and learn something from Domino's. 3) The phone call to the store provided is been answered once after continuous 28 attempts. I hope the above stated points are clear enough to highlight my level of annoyance with pizza hut. I would strongly oppose selecting Pizza Hut now.

Order quality and delivery time

ashit desai86
                        hello sir, my name is ashit desai.. my email id is ashu.[protected]@gmail.com and phone number is [protected].. today one hour ago i ordered 2 pizzas from ghod dod road branch pizza hut.order refference number is[protected].. I usually go to dominos pizza but for a change, i ordered to pizza hut.. but to my misfortune, i had a bad experience of life time.. i ordered tandoori paneer with extra cheese and fiery fest but to a great disappointment, 500 rs pizzas were of very mediocare quality. no extra cheese and extremely less toppings.. what i can say more.. I had a huge expectation and I was giving reat to my fellow doctors at my home but u looked me down by giving below avg quality pizzas.. i dnt expect muchbut surely u lost one imp customer and his endless mouth publicity. Ashit desai
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Clubs, Bars, Restaurants

manoj85
                          Sir, I had arranged a birthday party of my son on[protected] at your Magneto Mall, Raipur (Chhattisgarh) store, where I had a deal with your staff Mr Akash who confirmed me Rs. 225/- per pax for a medium size pizza, a soft drink and desert like ice cream and a return gift . In addition he said that instead of medium size pizza potato wafers or garlic bread can also be taken by choice by kids. I confirmed him for booking of 20 No of pax So he advised that he will manage in such a way that 10 Medium sized pizza and 5 potato wedges and 5 garlic bread will be serviced so that kids have variety coz no one kid can eat a full medium size pizza, and he also assure that he will try to get waiver of taxes which was chargeable in addition to Rs. 225/- .

But on the day of party Mr. Akash was on leave and some Vijay sahu or else arranged the party for us and he fist serviced one garlic bread to all the kids and on asking for potato wedges and pizza he bought for some of the kids and at the time of billing he charged additionally for 4 Potato Wedges and 3 Garlic breads and also charged taxes extra.

apart from the above we were some senior member from our family so we seperatley ordered some combo meals as beriza and 1 feast 2 pan in which he did not serviced the soup even after asking for multiple times, basically they were unable to handle the party and even service was very poor they were trying to save the cost and servicing very slow to the kids so that they may be diverted from foods, quarter glass of cold drink and 1/2 scoop of ice cream was served even with half hearted.

Finally they submit with a bill for 9541 /- and after asking for deal with Mr Akash who was in leave on that day, they made a call to confirm from him but even after his confirmation they argued me to make full payment and created a seen in front of my family even they ruined our party but did not even acknowledge, so I finally paid him 10000/- (Which is more than the bill amount ) which he kept and was told to Mr. Akash to look into the matter and refund the amount excess charged by me with their apologies .

But till date I neither received any apologies nor any refund . so I thought before going to consumer court and local news paper, I should contact first with your authorities.

So you are requested to please look into the matter so that any future client of yours is not suffered with such a business practice and did not ruin his party.

Anticipating Your Response,

Manoj Budhwani

Dr. Pallavi
                            I HAD ORDERED A PIZZA FROM PIZZA HUT ONLINE ON 28TH FEB 2015 FROM THE PIZZA HUT STORE, OPPOSITE TO STERLING THEATER, CST, MUMBAI. I HAD ORDERED 1 OVERLOAD MEAL AS A PART OF THE COMBO OFFER. IT INCLUDED 1 Medium VEGGIE Overload pizza 1 Garlic Bread Stics 1 7UP As per the menu online it should have included ONIONS, TOMATOES, SWEET CORN, JALEPENO, BLACK OLIVES. When i recieved i found that SWEET CORN AND BLACK OLIVES were missing. I request the authorities to kindly look into this matter keeping me notified about it. A formal apology from the owner of the concerned Pizza hut outlet will be appreciated.

Cheating the Customers
                            PIZZA HUT STORE OPPOSITE TO STERLING CINEMAS AT CST MUMBAI IS NOT PROVIDING WITH THE TOPINGS MENTIONED ON THE MENU.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Fast Food Restaurants

Sivasis De
                              Horrible experience with Pizza Hut for the first time in 9 years. Ordered online for PHD. Store assigned Pizza Hut – Bengaluru - BTM Layout 2. Paid via credit card on 20th Jan 2015. Amount Rs.615.14. Order #[protected]. Pepperoni Pizza. Got a call from the store saying pepperoni is not there. Had ordered the same for US clients specifically. So had to cancel, as they didn't want chicken or veg. Was told refund will be done in 7 working days after confirming cancellation. Refund didn't happen.Called on 8th working day. Was told refund will be done in 21 business days. Callback promises were made. No callbacks received. The last callback promise was last weekend. Kindly learn to keep your word as a company or train your people better…whatever is the problem. I don't want any pizza replacement or free pizzas. I want the money credited back to my credit card account like other companies do when they can't provide the service and customers are forced to cancel.

bisroy
                                On 4th February '15 the bill for Rs. 952 was wrongly swiped as against Rs. 476. with my HDFC CCard Subsequently a void sale was raised for Rs. 952. Again a bill for Rs. 476 was debited to another ccard which was correct. Till date as on today my ccard has not been refunded the said amount of Rs. 952 ( more than 23 days have elapsed since then). Now i have to -pay my cc outstandings in another two days time which is inclusive of the amount. The same has to addressed with in the next 24 hrs . Biswajit Roy [protected] A-3, HImbindu CHS, PLot 18, Sector 10 Vashi Navi Mumbai 400703

drtweety
                                  I write this complaint in total disgust as to what i had experienced in pizzahut, vijayawada today at 5 in the evening. I have been inside at 5. there were absolutelyyy no one found around except for 2 customers sitting at a corner. none of the staff! and i mean it absolutelyy NONE!!! we were wondering if it was even open or closed. In a confused state, we just sat there waiting if we could find any of the staff and no one came out for almost 15 min and we were just waiting all that time. one guy came out probably from the kitchen, saw us and just turned around not even greeting nor even bothered to give us the menu card. and then 5 min later a another guy came out and gave the menu. HORRIBLE HOSPITALITY i tell you!! Not even a single staff was there even to give us a menu card! And then things dint just end there!!! We sat at a table which was almost at the center of the hall and while i was having my food there was something sharp pricking my leg! I just got out very fast and put on the torch to see what it was! and to my horror it was a RAT! I mean WHAT THE HELLL??????? Somewhere in the middle table of a Pizzahut room i got bit by a rat? Who the hell is going to take the blame if i get some infection out of it!??? And when i took it to the notice of the staff, they just responded in my most careless way possible! That is NEVER the way you respond to your customers! NEVERRRR!!! "Customers are our KINGS"! That should be more in action not in just your cards! The staff here very urgently and badly need to take customer hospitality classes! because they are the WORST ever i saw!! I have always been a very good fan of pizzahut and visit it too often. but now i just hate it! and i'm never going to visit it again nor would i recommend any of my friends and would discourage any if they wish to go! I totally REGRET my decision of going to Pizzahut! NEVER AGAIN! You should better take this seriously or you'll surely lose all the favourite customers you had in vijayawada, because already it's running very bad! Better do something about it!
                                  Recieved the manager's call. Informed me that the store was closed for a day with the pest control coming in and doing all the required treatment and a trainer sent to train all the staff. Very much satisfied with the quick response and action.

Pizza Hut — service I have been receiving

cdoucette
                                    I ordered pizza hut at least twice a week. I have been receiving poor service. I have had to wait 2 hours for pizza on at...
                                    Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Fast Food Restaurants

priyabrata mahanta
                                    I ordered 2 pizza, one veg(Paneer Makhani) with extra cheese and one non-veg(Kadai Chicken). I got the pizza delivered but both the pizzas were veg pizzas. The boxes didnt had any label on it stating whether its veg or non-veg. So i started calling the store but the number came busy so i called the delivery guy and explained the situation, after that the guy started giving the excuse that the chicken and paneer in the pizzas that i have ordered will taste the same. Then he disconnected the call stating he is will call me back. As expected there was no call. Then i started calling the store which was busy most of the time. Finally the call got connected and he kind of heard my issue and said that he will send another pizza. i waited almost an hour and called almost thrice to confirm the order but it was no use they always said they will call me in a min with update. This was one of the most horrible experience that i had with pizza hut and this was my first order with pizza hut . I promise myself will never buy anything from pizza hut again and will never recommend anyone to do it too.
                                    I online ordered pizza from pizza hut and while checkout i mentioned "Don't put onion in it" in special instruction column and after placing or order i also called to pizza hut and they assured they will make it without onion but still they delivered pizza with onion. Same is also printed on bill.
                                    very bed experience

Regarding the delivery

Array

ioffer frauds

dilivery center is not giving a proper offers

lohithgowdakp
                                      WORST..You are at your worst level..Never expected such a cheap level work culture like this..Not even a road side shop will behave this way.. Issue details : Called centralized pizza call centre to palce order at 1:06 PM on Saturday[protected]. Enquired with the guy on call about weather its ITPL outlet or Whitefied outlet. He said its the centralized one, we will internally connect it. I said OK and asked to take the order. He confirmed my address and I said its for new address and he updated my home address which is near Hoodi.He took the order after confirming that there is delivery available to my location and promised me to deliver by1:45 PM (Check the call records). Late I got call again from pizza hut at 1:30 PM, but i missed the call.I called back at 1:34 PM and they started a story saying Whitefield outlet cant deliver, insted I have to re order it to ITPL outlet >> What the hell ?? AM starving hunger here and you ppl are playing ... Why did you confirm me that it will delivered to my address when it was ordered...Why are you asking me to re order in ITL outlet...Why cant you transfer ... Immediately I called customer care and tried to escalate it. Ashwini -so called supervisor..deadly experience..she picked up and she I explained her the issue..she started to enquire with her team..no resolution..meanwhile to reach her, I need to explain issue details to atleast 2-3ppl..crap..she was waste ..she said I will internally route the order to ITPL outlet and it will be delivered by 2:15 PM ..but nothing happened till 2:05... Called back customer care to escalte again..I spoke to Azeez .. He tried to arrange it for me ..worked out with his team took order by 2:20 PM..and told that I will get the order by 30min.. Again someone from ITPL outlet called me back asking to place the order again as they have received only name and phone number but not the order detail...[censored] experience.. pissed off..[censored]t..crapy.. Can you just imagine..can you play like this with hunger ??? High drama still continues... anyhow re ordered to ITPL outlet..Meanwhile spoke with Azeez and Ashwini for 3-4 times..which took 30 min.. ITPL outlet said it willbe delivered by 3:30 PM ..Think..started ordering at 1 PM..and it extended till 3:30 PM.. This doesnot stop here.. Finally a guy called me tod eliver pizza..Worst part is, he has gone to my office address.he said he cant deliver to my home address..Screamed at hima nd said I will escalate..he said ok and kept the call. I called Azeez and told this..this incapable started a new story now..saying that I have placed the order to office address only in my first call... I will challenge you guys..I ordered to my home address..I confirmed with the guy who was taking order and reconfirmed before he disconnected..stressed on the landmark again 2-3 times.. But this Azzez shouts and says it was ordered to office address..How much is the bet?? 1 crore ???? I will challenge..Open the call details of 1:06 PM.. Dont know how, the delivery boy came near my location..near Krishna community hall, ayyappa nagar hoodi.but he startedanother story...he cant come beyond that point it seems.. What the [censored].. Many times we have to delivery to our location..moreover its just 50mts from the point where he was standing..Cant thecome ahead 50mts after this hell out of mistakes from your side.. and it was already 3:45 pm..finally I called again Azzeez and asked him to deliver to my home which is 50 mts ahead..he directly refuse..all converstaio took another 10 min..but that time it was 4 PM..[censored] OFFFFF..what the hell you guys doing... 1 PM to 4PM ..u didnt deliver food.. He connec to his manager..Dont know if he was the real manager...by named Karthik.. he is not fit to be..Incapable of taking decissionand satisfying customer.. you guys played a big drama with me..Can someone who is responsible, call me and compensate me on my hunger starving for 3 hrs..If not I will post this in media..and public sites...Your sorry doesnot work out..Me and my wife stayed hunger for 3 -4 hrs because of your irresponsibility...
                                      Cheap service..

Recently Discussed

(10 minutes ago)
                                        Eloda.biz
                                        refund of rs.3999/- with up to date interest & max. eligible compensation amount - reg.
                                        (12 minutes ago)
                                        Tata Sky
                                        Tata sky set up box stuck in standby mode
                                        (14 minutes ago)
                                        Dotzot
                                        not yet picked up wrongly delivered handset by dotzot for refund of rs.3999/- with upto date interest
                                        (1 hours 3 minutes ago)