Pizza Hut India Customer Care

Gurgaon District
Haryana
India - 122002

Load

Pizza Hut India related photos (727)

Pizza Hut India Complaints & Reviews

Saurav Agarwalla
Hello, My Name is Saurav Agarwalla. My number is [protected]. On Wednesday ( 18th feb 2015 ) around 8:42pm I had called Pizza Hut at [protected] and ordered 2 pizzas. I live in Kankurgachi so nearest Pizza Hut was of Mani square. They told me that they could not take my order as they didn't have the option of Home Delivery. Hence they gave me the number of Pizza Hut Nicco Park. The number I was given was [protected] of Sujash Sarkar. When I called him, he took my order of 2 pizzas but informed me that as my house is far so it would take time and they won't be able to deliver within 30 mins like they usually do. He told me that it would be delivered within an hour. After an hour I received 2 calls from them asking me the exact location of my house. I told them the exact location which was very easy for anyone to locate as my house is located in kankurgachi crossing itself. I waited and waited and finally I called Sujash at around 10:18 pm but he did not pick up my phone. I again called him at 10:25pm and found out that he had diverted my call still unanswered. I kept on trying the nicco park number too but to no avail. Finally after a lot of trial somebody picked up the landline number of nicco park pizza hut - [protected]. The person tells me that they could not locate my house and asked me to come near Mani square to collect the pizza if I wanted. It was 11pm at night and everyone at my home was hungry since last 2 hours waiting for pizza and hence I had no option but to agree. I agreed to come to mani square. When I agreed, they said that they can't deliver over there and asked me to come to Chingraghata or to Nicco park to collect the pizza. The excuse given by them was that they had no delivery men available. Another excuse was that no delivery man was ready to deliver as it was raining ( although it wasn't raining that time ). And they also told me that they couln't deliver because my house was not in their range. If this was the case why did they take the order?? They very well knew that my house was not in their range. Why did they commit of delivering?? It wasn't raining since the past 2 hours, it rained only for few minutes and that too at night. Why didn't they deliver before?? Why did they give false promises of delivering and kept the customer waiting for 2.5 hours?? As I had ordered pizza for the entire family, we all slept HUNGRY that night due to this negligency because it was 11pm at night and we could not go anywhere for dinner. I want strict action to be taken against these people so that the customers aren't cheated like this. And from now on I would never ever visit pizza hut or order pizza for home. I have taken out time to write and narrate the entire incident, hope necessary actions are taken.

Pizza Hut — Expired date : oregano and chilli flakes

darshanmistry007
    Re: Invoice No: [protected], Order No:[protected] Dear Sir, I have purchased above order from your PHD (Pizza Hut...
    Complaint category Food

rvnathan
    My recent order was delivered after 1+ hours just the moment after I called pizza hut to cancel order but phone was disconnected from their side and than busy. I than ordered from Dominos and a minute later Delivery guy knocked my door and I said couldn't accept delivery as I had ordered from Dominos, so he asked me to call the manager at [protected]. Manager said that we already do not accept order's for Hinjewadi Sparklet but since it was an online order we can't help it and we have to deliver it without choice. He asked me to pay full amount and said order can't be cancelled now. So I paid for the same. Now most annoying thing was the Pizza; as it was cold and non-eatable which I have to throw in dustbin. Best thing was mydelivery from Dominos was on time. I believe that if pizza is delivered even in 45 minute is acceptable from any company, but after an hour, its not as its not eatable and gets rubbery. Most importantly the Pizza Hut store manager did not agreed for 30 minutes delivery guarantee even after delivery in double time and forced me to take order and pay in full. Very unprofessional. I am a professional so I did not argued on the subject as did not wanted to make a scene at my door. I did send them feedback from online option of there store but no response as usual they dont care. My suggestion is dont buy from them and if you do, expect unexpected, this is how they loot you and disguise you, its India and Pizza Hut don't believe in service. Ref: My feedback id was 2733

[Oct 24, 2016] Pizza Hut India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    I have ordered to Medium pizzas from Signature menu

poor quality

I am saravanan frm bangalore kammanahalli on 11th dec i ordered chicken supreem medium pizza on offer the qaulity and the taste was rediclus i was surprised with worst qaulity why they give the offers compramising on taste and qaulity

KMANTANI
      I had placed my order today 18/02/2015 at 22:00 hrs which was to be delivered at Mahim..Order was placed on +[protected] where pizza hut representative Mr. Abdul attended the call and checked with bkc outlet and confirmed that delivery would be done within 30 min but i was shocked when I got a call at 22:23 stating that delivery can't be done at given address.. I again called on above mentioned no to ask why the order was accepted Mr.Albert who attended the call informed it was taken by mistake..

non delivery of my order

Rajshekhar Rao
        My order no. is[protected]placed on 18/02/2015 20:22:04) from Pizza Hut Delivery, Site No. 8, Arikere Gate, Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore. Ordered 1 Vegie Supreme with 1 free Country Feast as part of Wednesday offer. The quality of Pizza is below normal standard as the ingredients used for both the pizzas are of low quality (be it the cheese or the vegetables used). This is for the 4th time we are experiencing the same low quality pizzas from this particular PHD branch as compared to other Pizza hut branches.

This time they have reheated the old Pizza multiple times, as a result of which the vegetables have lost its lusture.

We know the taste of Pizza Hut and its quality as we are regular customers. But this particular PHD branch outlet is hopeless with a lot of dissapointment. Please sack all the staff from this unit in order to maintain your quality.

Low quality from pizza hut delivery
        Low quality from pizza hut delivery

Pizza Hut — Transaction failed but money not refunded

Kuldeep Anand
          I made two transactions of Rs. – 352 on 13-Jan-2015 to purchase Pizzas from Pizza hut online but both of the transactions...
          Complaint category Food

Sushant Mehta
          I filed a complaint here recently related to refund of money. So called pizza hut employees started calling me asking for card verification. I happily gave them my card number. But then they started asking for card's expiry date and CVV number. DO THEY THINK I AM STUPID? IF NEXT TIME THEY CALL I WILL FILE A POLICE COMPLAINT AGAINST THEM AND AGAINST PIZZA HUT FOR HIRING SUCH FRAUDULENT EMPLOYEES. IF ANY SUCH EMPLOYEE CALLS AGAIN IT WONT BODE WELL FOR YOU GUYS. I HAVE SAVED AND RECORDED ALL THE CALLS.
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Banks

Sushant Mehta
            On 14th Feb around 12:30PM I ordered food using Pizza hut app and used my Debit Card(last 4 digits: 2854) for the same. 379 INR was deducted from my account but the app got stuck and the order wasn't placed. I called customer care and they said that money will be refunded soon but it hasn't been refunded till now. Such kind of slow response is highly unprofessional. This was the first time I used your app and needless to say I won't commit this mistake again. PLEASE REDUND MY MONEY ASAP. Details: Name: Sushant Mehta Email: [protected]@gmail.com Phone: [protected] Order Date: 14th Feb, 12:30 PM
            Updated by Sushant Mehta Feb 18, 2015
            lhlkhkh
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Banks

Atif Beg
              I made the online payment of Rs 704.74 on January 13, 2015. (Transaction No: [protected])

Transaction Date Merchant Establishment Amount
              January 13, 2015 M/s. YUM RESTAURANT INDIA P MUMBAI IN Rs. 704.74

Its been more than a month and i didn't received the amount back. I request you to refund the amount as soon as possible.

nagesh_rf
                Y'day i booked VEG PIZZA at jodhpur Pizza hut with number [protected] .but they serve us NON VEG PIZZA. I booked order for VEG PIZZA along with garlic bared. When she survey Pizza on my table that time i asked her that where is other item, even she did not check order which she put on table. after taking 2 bite i realised that it is NON VEG. MY 35 Year life i never touch non veg but just because of such consonance blunder i test this nonsense. It is directly attack on my vegetarian life. Due to shortage of time i could not take action against your staff otherwise i would like to take case against you. //Nagesh [protected]

pschauhan71
                  My daughter ordered pizza on 14th Feb at 2034 hrs over phone through contact no. [protected]. Delivery to be through Crossings Republik-GZB outlet in the crossings Republik itself Order was confirmed to her & informed that delivery would take 40 minutes due to rush at the outlet At 2140 hrs when I called up, I was told that it would take further 20 min. due to heavy rush at 22010 hrs, when I contacted I was told that the order has been dispatched & would take 10 min. to reach.This time I demanded to know why it has taken so late or there is other problem. I was assured that it would not take more than 10 min.however the telecaller also assured that he would call me back to ensure that the delivery has taken place. I again tried at 2240 hrs but could not get through the phone Is this how the so called great food joint deals with its clients. How would you pacified a child if her plan with friend & family fail.I tried to get her to pizza hut next day but she simply refused & we had to go to Dominos (11 km from my house) Are employees in Pizza hut trained to lie. At least Pizza hut should be ashamed enough to call back to say that the order has been cancelled. Had the manager of the outlet been in my team, he would have been fired for this. Praveen singh Chauhan ([protected]@hotmail.com)

Akash Dobaria
                    Yesterday i was order pizza the name is turkish paneer and second one mexicon nachos so both pizza are not good and not an any of them they gave any other i hv a photo of pizza i will atteched. So please take action and response to ma complain Ma odr id is:-3087889 so please give me good response Thnx Akash dobaria

quality of pizza

arnica13
                      Hi, I had placed an order on 1st Jan, which store employee cancelled due to unavailability of the product. I made the payment online, since then I have not received my money back. These guys keep me on hold for half an hour every time I call them for the same query. According to their policy it takes 45 days for money refund, and today 45 days is over. A dozen of complain mails has been sent to crm and also feedback was provided on companies website. No satisfactory revert has been provided. This is one of the worst customer service I have come across.
                      Order Reference: [protected]
                      Date: 01/01/2015 19:50:00

Jitesh Bisht
                        Terribly pathetic slow order deliver. Order no. for reference is[protected]. Ph No. [protected] I had ordered "Chicken Supreme N Triple Chicken Feast" and "Turkish Chicken Kofte" at 15/02/2015 14:20:48 but the order was delivered at 15/02/2015 15:25:00 more than an hour time. I had made online transfer and when I asked for refund the response manager didn't take it very well. Also, I didn't get any call from the PizzaHut service desk regarding the delay. I had to find the number and call the random customer service which got transferred with multiple people attending the call and every time I had to repeat the issue. The floor manager told me that he will send me a message with complaint number and refund amount and tentative date but I haven't received the same till now. Hence, I'm writing to larger audience. I wont write again again, if I'm not serviced to satisfaction(refund) I will stop ordering from Pizza Hut. Expecting to hear back soon. Thanks, Jitesh
                        Updated by Jitesh Bisht Feb 15, 2015
                        Attended by the resolution manager. Shared details of refund process.
                        Good to close.

gauravrtr
                          Hi My name is gaurav Yadav .Registered Mobile No [protected].You can see i am frequent customer of pizzaa hut .I have seentheir services in many cities of india but here in bangalore your services are very poor specially Soul space arena mall Store. Yester day in night i have given order for BIG PIZZA and cold drink at 9.40 PM No one mentioned me that pizza would take some time to deleiver after 10.30Pm i tried to call to store and other call centres where they told me that my order would reach within 2 minutes but still till 11 o clock ui did not get pizza .I am surprised with behaviour of store manager aMr Bhaskar who told me that it took so much time because today is valentines day and same was communicated to you by customer care.whether no one informed during order and customer service departement they alwasys saying this is our fault and you will recive pizza shortly while pizza boy reached to my house mr.Bhaskar said he can't give any compansation he asked me to return the order.While asking his name mr. bhaskar threatend me and said you can call any one and tell my name. he was angry on me that why i did give a complaint to centrall complaint centre.Definatly 1 customer would not affect your sell but if you are claiming 30 min deleivery then please do like that.i am going to launch a reort against pizza hut in consumer forum also .Sorry to belive in pizza hut

Mayank Rajput
                            I had ordered two pizzas on 14th feb. 2015 which were never delivered to me. I had made an online order on pizza hut website. I thought that it might have taken a bit longer time due to lots of orders so i did try to track it. But when it had been 1 hour since my i called them but there was no answer to my phone calls so i tried to call all other numbers but they said that it was closing time and couldn't take my calls. So i called on their customer care number and the person who picked up the phone said that nothing can happen right now because its Saturday so call on monday even after knowing all these things. I think they should be taught proper lesson and the store should be shut down
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Clubs, Bars, Restaurants

Nehatalwar1122
                              The biggest disappointment I placed an order at 8.45pm and received it 11.15pm that too after at least calling 4-5 times to your outlet and spending about more than 50min chasing my order. Now comes the best part when my order was delivered at 11.15pm that pizza was so hard that no one couldn't even chew it leave chewing the pizza base was old or baked long back because when ever I tried to pick a slice of the pizza the paper below came along with the pizza, pizza delivered was in such bad shape that no one can even dream this came from Pizza Hut. Have clicked all photos for your reference to see the disastrous pizza. Moving forward I had ordered a Mushroom n corn pizza but what I got didn't had a single or corn that you can make out in the photos attached. I had ordered a garlic exotic bread but it was not the same as ordered and garlic bread was of quality that whole cheese just came of it was that hard also find attached photos for the same. Would really like to share the worst experience for a pizza with pizza huts management my order no. was 57C7958570 ordered was placed in my Neha. I am waiting to hear from Pizza Hut at the earliest.

Disastrous experience by PIZZA HUT
                              Disastrous experience by PIZZA HUT
                              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Airlines

Shivi Tandon
                                I ordered for a Large pan pizza at the number[protected] at 2:32 pm.I paid a bill of Rs.925/- I specifically asked the lady who took my order that I don't want Capsicum, Corn & green chilly on my pizza. When the order was delivered it had all the ingredients I had asked them not to add was on it. I didn't return the pizza but I simply very disappointed the way my order was handled. I always prefered Pizza Hut over Dominos and have never had any complaints in the past. I told the person taking the order twice about the stuff i don't like on my pizza and when i one gets totally opposite of what he ordered it shows how incompetent the staff really is. i don't have the invoice with me. i threw it.
                                I always ordered the Peperoni pizza and this time they had none. thats another disappointment.
                                I m not making this complaint to get any freebies. I don't want any discounts or money back or any other thing. Just make sure it doesn't happen again
                                Shivi Tandon

umeshinamke
                                  please read mail below, I am sure you are charging service tax not as per rule Must Read full :- SERVICE TAX At Restaurants - VERY IMPORTANT !!! Interesting. If we cant change system, at least we should change our self I find restaurant bills often so confusing, ... I just give up and pay the amount shown n the bottom line. Perhaps we shouldn't. Incidentally, I also resent the inclusion of Service Charges in restaurant bills, because it assumes that I was satisfied with the service. Just a matter of principle. Service Charge should be something I leave behind at my personal discretion. I recently demanded that the service charge be removed as the service was non-existent. After a short - very short! - discussion, it was removed. About Service Tax... Be aware This happened at the restaurant. Let me explain. We had been to several restaurants recently. I observed that "service tax" was being misused in the way it was being charged to customers. Let me give an example. [protected] Food and Beverage = Rs. 1000.00 Service Charges @ 10% = Rs. 100.00 Service Tax @ 4.94% = Rs. 54.34 (on F&B + Service Charges) VAT @14.5% = Rs. 145.00 Total = Rs. 1299.34 As per the definition - "Service Tax can be charged ONLY for the services provided to the customer". Now, see what is happening here in the above example. Service Tax should be charged only on the Service Charge amount i.e Rs.100 ONLY, and NOT on the entire amount (1000+100). In this example, the customer should be charged only Rs 4.94, whereas he has been charged Rs. 49.00 extra. Where does this money go? Only the restaurant owner and the chartered accountants who work for them know. · So, I have started asking them the questions - and am surprised to see the reaction from famous restaurants. Either they say: "Sir we cannot change the format of the bill - so, we will recalculate and tell you the revised amount. You may pay only that." OR · "Sir, you do not need to pay the Service Tax amount itself"!! I now have 3 to 4 restaurant bills, but for which I have paid only the service tax on the service charge and NOT on the total amount. Every bill MUST carry the TIN number and Service Tax Number, if they charge it. So . . ., I ask for the Service tax number if it is not available in the receipt that they provide. As we cannot go to any government official and ask them to get this right - because of our system. Please remember - we cannot change any political leader - but we can change ourselves. If we change ourselves - things will change. Please do share this with every one of your friends and known people. Ask for the right tax calculationand Pay only the tax which is supposed to be paid. Verify every bill and receipt that you make payment on. "Please share if you think its worth"
                                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Tax Services

Kaustubh Kargutkar
                                    On 2nd of January I ordered a Pizzas of value INR 470.00 on online but due to faulty website flow the website thrown an error page saying order not been confirmed. I immediately call them and made an inquiry about the flaw. The person said that you will receive the payment withing 21 days. As of now i don't received any payment. I just wanted you people to look into this issue. I am submitting two images one is being proof of website error and other is being proof of bank statement.

Refund is not returned of Online order
                                    Refund is not returned of Online order

Recently Discussed

(41 minutes ago)
                                      Eloda.biz
                                      refund of rs.3999/- with up to date interest & max. eligible compensation amount - reg.
                                      (43 minutes ago)
                                      Tata Sky
                                      Tata sky set up box stuck in standby mode
                                      (45 minutes ago)
                                      Dotzot
                                      not yet picked up wrongly delivered handset by dotzot for refund of rs.3999/- with upto date interest
                                      (1 hours 34 minutes ago)