Pizza Hut India Customer Care

Gurgaon District
Haryana
India - 122002

Load

Pizza Hut India related photos (730)

Pizza Hut India Complaints & Reviews

MerlinMF
Hi, I placed my order online for Pizza Hut on 2nd Aug, 2014 and made payment of Rs.424.03 using net banking. But the order was not successful. When I called customer care, they said the amount will be refund in next 15 days but its been a month and they haven't refund it yet.
Hi, I placed my order online for Pizza Hut on 24th Aug, 2014 and made payment of Rs.551.99 using debitcard in online. But the order was not delivered. When I called customer care, they said the amount will be refund in next 15 to 21 days but its been a month and they haven't refund it yet.Please be careful while placing order in online.worst and pathetic service.Don't belive PIZZAHUT...its a worst service.they are playing games now when i called them...sometimes they are keeping me in hold for 20 min and not even responding to that call.

PLEASE FRNDS DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM PIZZAHUT...MY SINCERE ADVISE FOR ALL

sharma_joy2003
    I visited Pizza hut today 28.08.2014 @12:30PM. By mistake I forgot my mobile phone at my table and left. When I back to Pizza hut after few movement... hardly 10-20 minutes and asked about my phone... they have not given my phone back... I demanded Video footage of CCTV camera, ... they have seen footage but not showing the footage... They have looted my mobile... I will circulate this issue to senior management and public until I get my mobile back... I know one of lady serving pizza.. has my phone... but These CHOR people are not showing CCTV footage...that lady serving pizza was scared and their Manager was accusing her... But not giving me CCTV Footage...CHOR CHOR CHOR CHOE... I will damn circulate this to Facebook, twitter, and all other online forum to escalate this issue
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Clubs, Bars, Restaurants

Sudheer S Anchan
      Hi, I have ordered for pizza online from PHD located near spice garden, marathalli @ 10 10 pm on 27th august 2014. Order Reference:[protected] Date: 27/08/2014 22:45:00 i rcvd confirmation email saying your pizza will be delivered by 10.45pm. I called their number[protected] and spoke to some person for 10 min and told them about a small change in address as soon as my order was placed. he said ok and put me on hold for 12 min so i disconnected the call. then at 11pm i called them again to ask for status and them informed me that its been cancelled because my house is too far to deliver. But my house is not even 1km away from the PHD. so i asked him to check again. he told he will call me back in 5 min after checking. i tried to call after 10 min and was not able to reach or connect or speak to them. i was totally frustrated with this irresponsible behaviour. i would never go or order from PHD again.

Cancelled my order without any reason

NPS J
        I gave a order no.[protected] through pizza hut app at Khanna on 24-8-14. I received my order after 1 hour and it was incomplete ( no cheese dip was inside). Even after promise delivery time pizza hut didn't refund my money and deliver incomplete order. It is breach of trust and also effect negative impact on goodwill of pizza hut. Its very disappointed. Moreover I am not able to give feedback online on website of pizza hut as website is not showing khanna outlet.
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Fast Food Restaurants

anupra123
          I would like to bring in your attention on my concern about the recent experience I had with the Pizza Hut. last night, I placed an online order for a double chicken feast so cheesy pizza expecting that it will have good amount of cheese and double the toppings that are usually present in the normal pizza. This order (No 2857) was placed at 7:50 PM and I received an ack mail with the following details: Dear Anurag, Thank you. You have just ordered the ultimate treat for your taste buds.Your yummy, lip smacking delight is being prepared with utmost love and attention at your own neighbouring Pizza Hut – Bengaluru - R T Nagar. Your order no. is[protected]placed on 20/08/2014 19:51:37) Delivery time is 20/08/2014 20:25:00 approximatelyAnd Immediately after few minutes I got a call from the RT Nagar Outlet that by mistake your order has landed in the RT Nagar and we will take about 1 and half hour to deliver. Still trying to figure out what is my mistake if the order is landing in RT Nagar as I live in Bhuvaneshwari Nagar, Hebbal and I selected the Bhuvaneshwari Nagar Option when I will filling in the details for the delivery. When I called up the help line number[protected]That is another horror story as despite repeatedly asking for supervisor they kept putting call on hold and then disconnecting it). Anyway I finally spoke to a supervisor and when he spoke to people in RT Nagar store they expedited it and delivered the order at 8:40 PM. And I had another surprise waiting for me. When I opened the pizza box just to see how the DOUBLE CHICKEN SO CHEESY PIZZA looks, I was horrified to see a pizza even worse than a normal pizza with hardly 4 pieces of chicken and some veg topings which were not at all acceptable by any standards. I immediately called the delivery boy back as he was waiting for the lift in the apartment and returned the pizza without even touching it. Is this what we should get after placing the order with good hopes and anticipations by seeing all the misleading advertisements pizza hut show on the TVs and other media including on their own menu ?? Or is it how you run the buy 1 and get 1 offer by distributing the cheese and toppings of 1 pizza in to 2 pizzas and fooling the customers??Don't they have any standards that each pizza should have minimum x grams of cheese and y grams of toppings and chicken?? Is it that the store people fool the company by showing that they have sold these many pizzas under the offer and claim the offer money from the company where as actually they have only used the ingredients only 1 pizza on both?? On the other hand the economics is easily understood because if an outlet is cheating one Indian customer with Rs 100 on toppings and cheese then it is going to be a millions at the India level pizza hut is sharing the booty. For all the complains the only response I got from the feedback section is that my feedback ID is 12089 and 12133. And everyone is sitting quietly on it. IS THERE ANY ONE WHO CAN TAKE ANY ACTION ON THIS CHEAT PIZZA HUT???

Indian1989
            Hi, I was trying to place an order with Navi Mumbai, Kharghar branch and asked them to speak in HINDI and they disconnected my call...Next time they did not picked my call ...then I called from another Number and then the call was transferred...I was very upset that they were not communicating in local language even after request...Finally, I cancelled my call and ordered from Smoking zones who speaks in HINDI when customer start talking in HINDI...No more orders for PIZZA HUT from my end till they start communicating in LOCAL language or atleast transfer the call to HINDI speaking guy...

renu196
              Hi sir/madam, On 27th July 2014, I went with my family to pizza Hut outlet(PHD) at Haldwani on Nainital Road. When we reached there, the restaurant temperature was very high and we asked the restaurant staff to switch on the AC, but they said that AC isn't needed. Even after asking the manager, nothing was done and we had to sit in the heat and barely could finish the food (PROFUSELY SWEATING). Staff was so discourteous that they didn't offer any apology and when are asked for complaint book, it was not given to us. We don't expect such a poor treatment at PizzaHut where the staff doesn't care for customers. Let us know what action you are taking in this concern. Because it is a big service failure at your end. Thanks. Renu ph no.[protected]

Mtab
                I have emailed this complaint to Feedback.[protected]@yum.com on 30th jan 2014 and not recieved any response from them. despite 2 reminders from my side: I placed an order at your central line 39883988 on 29th Jan 2014. Also received a confirmation SMS with order no. 3924 and were promised delivery within 30 minutes of placing the order. This was at 8.35 pm. 45 minutes after that, I get a call from the Lokhandwala, Andheri west (Mumbai) outlet stating that they cannot deliver to our address because it is out of their area. The line manager (i think Mr Anthony) was extremely rude, disinterested and unapologetic. I also took the Store manager's mobile number, but that person did not answer or return any calls. After much haggling, the person at the store agreed to expedite the order - and yet, it arrived at 10.40 pm. I returned the pizzas out of sheer disappointment with the service. While I completely understand that you cannot deliver to every nook & corner - but this should be clarified at the point of placing the order or within 5 - 10 minutes of it. NOT 45 minutes later - especially when delivery is promised within 30! It was extremely, extremely disappointing to experience this bad service (especially because we have always enjoyed Pizza Hut) and has completely put me & my family off PH. I will expect to hear from you on the action taken.
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Clubs, Bars, Restaurants

shaikh abdul Rahman
                  PIZZA HUT' stands for late service more costs, no proper offers. If we order they will get cool pizza and tasteless.
                  No proper options if it is in offer. Home Delivery boys are too Rude. R.T.Nagar manager is with there delivery boys he just listen to his boys. He won't compromise with customers. Manager won't listen to customers, he cares only to his staff. One day delivery boy came to my home, when i said pizza is not good then he got angry and plucked from my hand rudely.

PIZZA is not good, home delivery boys are to rude
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Restaurants & Bars

Sankho Maitra
                    I had ordered pizzas online on 14/08/1014. OS YUM PIZZAHUT [protected]. Chq / Ref No: PG-[protected] The order had failed, yet the money was debited. I initially thought it was a problem with my netbanking, but then Vodafone Online Recharge worked just fine and Ebay Online Shopping too. So please refund my money ASAP
                    This was refunded. Took a hell lot of time, but they finally refunded it. Thanks. Next time, if such a technical issue happens, please take the appropriate steps faster. Well, if it's possible, just try to eliminate such phenomenon. Regards
                    Updated by Sankho Maitra Aug 18, 2014
                    Oh I forgot to mention the amount debited was Rs 1412.

Pizza Hut — online order failed but money got deducted

Varun Nak
                      i ordered pizza on[protected] around 1:25pm, my money got deducted but order got failed. when i contacted customer care he...
                      Complaint category Banks

DEVENDRA KULSHRESHTHA
                      ………………..Complaint…………..

I visited the Pizza Hut outlet on 16.8.2014, evening at EDM Delhi and the following points needs to be submitted.
                      1. I booked an order of spicy veg. & double veg pizza as per your offer given in your Smart Circle Group booklet issued to me by your Marketing employee Mr. Dilip Sharma, who was having the Identity card issued by your group.
                      2. The Manager Mr. Pushpender Ji softly refused to honour the coupon issued by your group, that outlet has received the email, NOT to honour those and showed me copy of the same and denied to give me the copy of the same, as it was only for the internal circulation.
                      3. It is a matter of surprise that these coupons were honoured thrice by your other NCR outlets earlier.
                      4. On my request NO complaint book was made available, with the plea that NO such document is available at Pizza hut and I was given the feedback Form Only.
                      5. It is a matter of concern that why COMPLAINT BOOK/Register is NOT being maintained by your outlet, when it is Mandatory by Govt. of India Consumer Act.
                      6. I was told that the present offer booklet is FAKE. Why a Legal action was NOT taken against the issuing authority? As issue of such offer is NOT the act of individual.
                      7. Since these coupons books were issued by your group @ Rs.500.00 per booklet, it is a cheating act by management to their valuable customers.
                      8. Although Mr. Pushpender, Manager, has offered us 25% discount on MRP.

Kindly look into matter and issue necessary instruction to honour the offer with a copy to me OR compensate me for the loss.

Devendra Kulshreshtha
                      [protected]/ [protected]

Thangavel_Nathan
                        I have placed an order in Pizza Hut where in given my all the details including phone number. They promised me that order could be delivered in on time. I was waiting for one hour though not delivered and called many times to customer care. They don't know proper details and managing something, they were telling that will check in concern store like that. I have called them more than 10 times and took me around 2 hours. I was damn hungry with my friend. They finally told that the order has not been placed due to some back end system. They deducted money from my account and asked them to revert it back. If such a situation in foreign countries, they will sue them. Guys please aware kind of issues happening in most of the places.

Pizza Hut — birthday party artists

daksh bedi
                          in faridabad store (crown plaza mall) pizza hut managers do not allow us to bring our artists (magician or tattoo maker )for...
                          Complaint category Other

Arindam06
                          I had placed an order on 12 aug 2014 at 9.24 PM. The order was placed at JP Morgan branch bangalore. After 1 hour it was not delivered and when I called store the manager called back and said they can not deliver in time. I asked why they did not inform me on time as its already 1 hour. They gave some weird excuses and when I asked if I need to pay they said yes and I asked for a complimentary side order. Then out of nothign the manager thought I will not pay for the order and said i cant deliver to you and hung up. I called cust service 5 times and they took my phone number to check but each time they disconnected the call. It was pathetic experience with pizza hut and I had to order from Dominos for the dinner. I did nt mind the delay but the behaviour from employees was not appolegetic at all. manager represents pizza hut and his attitude was like he is the king and i am a beggar. Not to mention I had ordered from thgat store before. So how do we solve this problem?

Rude employee did not deliver order
                          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Fast Food Restaurants

Abhyuday Singh
                            I ordered at Pizza Hut Manipal and paid the amount through my debit card, amount ₹ 723. My account was debited but apparently the amount was not transferred to Pizza Hut's account, so I paid by cash. I was told that the amount will be credited to my account within 21 days. It has been more than 30 days but there is no sign of any refund. I call the store manager and he never gives me a proper reply. He says he will "look into the matter", every time I call him. I don't know where to complain about this. There is no Pizza Hut complaint number or site for this.

Subbu Mandiga
                              Worst Experience with the Pizzahut. ORdered the pizza on the call center number[protected] . Apparently Hydernagar, Hyderabad branch was supposed to deliver it but they didnt. Ordered the Pizza for the kids at 8.00PM IST and hast got delivered till 10.00PM and not even after that. Called the call center for around 15 times and it is the worst kind of experience had so far. So unprofessional and so pathetic. Kids slept without eating the food. Worst kind of service. First time I called and ordered the pizza on[protected] at 8.13PM ISt. The call was for 5 mins and 22 seconds. Next call was at 9.01PM IST for 4 mins and 28 seconds to find our the order status. They said they are transferring to some concerned department. Next call was at 9.09PM IST for 7 mins. Again spoke to some one and they confirmed that order was given again transferred to some one who didn’t answer the call. Next call was at 9.17PM for 6 mins. Again spoke to some one and they confirmed that order was given again transferred to some one who didn’t answer the call. Next call was at 9.23PM for 4 mins and 9 seconds. Again spoke to some one and asked for the team lead. Some team lead by name Satya Prakash M C came onto the call and he again said he will transfer the call to some one which didn’t happen again. Next call was at 9.27PM for 11 mins and 32 mins. Again spoke to some one and they confirmed that order was given again transferred to some one who didn’t answer the call. Irritated by this time. So if you look at the whole call history, it is like I was on the call with Pizzahut for 32+ mins for just getting an order and finally gave it up. Kids slept by that time and we were just so frustrated. This is so idiotic. I had great experienced with Pizzahut in USA but it certainly so bad. Not acceptable at all. If any one needs any other information, please do call me at [protected].

Shaon Bera
                                I have tried to place an online order on Pizza hut for Rs. 350 on[protected] Consumer code & ref no as provded by bank is MICI[protected]). The money was deducted from my account but the order was not placed and I have not received any service / items from Pizza hut against the failed order. As on[protected], I have still not received my money back. So, please process my refund at the earliest.

nidhi051
                                  Hello, Today it was very embarrassing situation in front of my guest. I placed order at 8:35 pm and the expected time of delivery was 9:10pm, I waited till 9:30pm and then I called to the pizza hut store & asked for the status. One of their executive said that will get the delivery within4-5 minis but I received my order around 9:45 PM. When I opened it, I saw that it was totally over burned and apart from cheese there was huge sauce. The added ingredient's were also for the sake of it. After 5-7 mins I again called the and register the complaint but the executive said our manager will call u soon but itsagain40 mins i haven't received any call from their side.I don't know whether i will get the paid money back or not because i received the order 40mins late
                                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Restaurants & Bars

prashanth B.M
                                    Dear Team, This is regarding the false promise committed by the call centre executive over the phone, We had called from Ph :- [protected] at 11:06 pm IST on Friday 8th August 2014 about the pizza delivery and the executive promised that we could directly walk in to the electronic city pizza hut store with in 5 - 10 mins and can order the pizza. When we had been there before 11:15 pm on the same day, the store in charge named :- Sunil denied to take the order and said that it was false commitment from the call centre and its not their problem. A little sympathy statement would have been acceptable but the store guy sunil was very rude and unprofessional. We being corporate customer (Hewlett Packard - Electronic city) would never recommend to our fellow mates because of the service we are really upset to think about pizza hut.