Pizza Hut India Customer Care

Gurgaon District
Haryana
India - 122002

Load

Pizza Hut India related photos (727)

Pizza Hut India Complaints & Reviews

Rakesh
pizza hut in electronic city phase -1 bangalore called PHD is the worst place in the world. There store manager Mr.Mruntunjay Nayak was the worst manager we can see,

See my order -

Dear rakesh, Thank you. You have just ordered the ultimate treat for your taste buds.Your yummy, lip smacking delight is being prepared with utmost love and attention at your own neighbouring Pizza Hut – Bengaluru - Electronic City.Your order no. is[protected]placed on 09/03/2014 15:05:43)Delivery time is 09/03/2014 15:36:00 approximately YOU’VE ORDERED1 X Farm Hut BPRs. 259.00 1 X Big Pizza1 X Medium.1 X Farm Hut
1 X Cheese
Sub totalRs. 259.00Tax (Service Tax + VAT)Rs. 50.37TOTALRs. 309.37Your chosen payment method is by CASH. The total payment due at the time of delivery/pickup is Cash on Delivery.
Click here to track the status of your order**This
is an order confirmation only and not an invoice, which shall be
provided along-with your order (at the time of delivery/ pickup)If you have any queries regarding your order, please call at +[protected]Enjoy the yummy Pizza Hut delight and give your taste buds a satiating treat. Pizza Hut DeliveryPlease do not reply to this email as this is an automated confirmation.

Called store three to 4 time, 1 they told your oreder will deliver in 15 min, then they told they dont have big pizaa and not proceed the order. Then there was worst interaction with there store manager Mruntunjay Nayak.

I will suggest not to order pizza from pizza hut as there systems are very poor, No good staff. Poor service
Mruntunjay Nayak - very bad service
Hi I also have very bad experience with Electronics city Pizza hut. My Order was punched on[protected]:10:07P.M and Promised time was[protected]:41 P.M. But they delivered at 9. When I asked for free delivery. These guys told 30 min delivery is not applicable for buy 1 and get 1 offer.

Later I called other center they told 30 min delivery is applicable and even I should get call also. Really bad service

tdon
    Had given an online order[protected] around 12.45 at noon.Later on got a call from pizza hut stating not availability of Garlic bread.As we were very much hungry and thinking about the overhead of ordering again, i told to send what was available from my order.I was promised delivery in half an hour.There was no order after an hour also. When i called up the customer care number, they told the delivery was out and would be arriving any minute.They even didn't cancel the order. Now its been around 20 minutes from that call and i have not got the deilvery.After waiting around one and half hour for nothing we have to look out somewhere else for lunch. PIZZA HUT Delivery suckss..
    Updated by tdon Mar 08, 2014
    Screenshot

Delivery guy finally called up at 2.25.Rejected the order as eating outside now

suche29
      With reference to Order No.[protected], I want to state that we are one of your regular customer. It is very disappointing to register the following complaints: 1. The pizzas we had was absolutely without cheese. 2. The size of the medium pan pizza was reduced. 3. The term 'Hot' was not mentioned on the packets of the pizzas delivered. When asked, it was told not to be valid for Wednesday (1+1 offer - PHS01) 4. The crust of the medium pan pizza was too hard to have. 5. The quality of the pizzas detoriated and considered as worthless. 6. It seems as if your company devalues the worthness of money effortly earned by customers. Next time in future, we have to think for some other alternative. Regards, Sucheta Sarkar [protected] D-90, Sector - 27, Ground Floor, Noida

Complaint with reference to Order No. 044130048786

raul3520
        Dear Concerned

Today (05-Mar-2014) i have been to Pizza Hut RT Nagar Bangalore with my wife and ordered Garlic bread with cheese and Medium Pan Chicken Crunch Pizza .First the guy brought my garlic cheese bread and i felt it bit dry but was eatable since we were hungry, In another 5 minutes the guy brought our ROYAL CHICKEN CRUNCH PIZZA. We were really surprised to see the look and feel of pizza .It hardly had any cheese or chicken or capsicum or anything that is mentioned in the menu card .On the top of the crest little bit of cheese as the same quantity as we got on garlic bread but from inside it was jus raw bread kind of stuff .We were so damn unsatidfied with what was served .
        At the end i called up the guy who served and asked him if he served Pizza or a normal Roti .He introduced me to the manager there and there again I started explaining him all the above story and he started trying to convince me telling this pizza is low cheese one bla bla bla and finally from his mouth he unknowingly started telling pan pizza will be rich whereas large low crest will be less cheese pizza cos he was in an impression that i have ordered the large low crest one .
        He then told me sorry apology and the normal final call that is we will serve you another pizza which I denied .

Guys you might have felt my essay boring or lame but this is what happend to me today .My bill number is Chk 9186 billed at 08:06pm

husainkhumushi
          Pizza Hut introduced The Big Pizza offer at Rs. 199. They claim to offer a "big" size pizza at just Rs. 199. On looking at this my friend and I visited the Pizza Hut outlet to avail this offer. We looked at their menu and found out that they don't serve any big size pizzas. They have small, medium and family (large/big) sizes. We expected a Family size pizza to be served since it's a big pizza offer, they can't serve medium. When we received our order, we got a medium sized pizza. We asked the server and she said that this is what they serve for this offer. We checked the print ad of the offer carefully for any terms and conditions which might give an idea of the size in terms of the diameter or any disclaimer saying that they would serve a medium sized pizza but, we didn't find any. Even in the video ads for the offer (on Pizza Hut's website) they show a fairly large pizza being served to people. The size in the video ad without a doubt is much more than what they serve. Someone will have to either be incredibly dumb or visually impaired to not make out the difference between what is promised and what actually is being served. In this way, Pizza Hut has come up with a very misleading offer that promises a "big" pizza but serves a medium one instead.

Shubham Choubey
            Last Night (3rd March, 2014) i had traumatic experience at pizza hut. I went to Phoenix Market City Store (Pune, India) with a friend (Dine In) and ordered Farm Hut (Veg Pizza) and they served us "Non Veg Pizza". I am vegetarian and never eat any kind of meat, etc. It was my friend who identified that it was chicken pizza. It deeply hurted my religious sentiments. Pizza Staff was not even sensitive about it and we were charged complete bill since we have not created any scene and complained politely to them. How can i ever trust Pizza Hut again that they are serving me right order .

Non -Veg Pizza served to Vegetarian Customer

Viks_97
              I had ordered Pizza yesterday & call log as per the invoice is 20.34 with Vasant Kunj New Delhi outlet. The promised delivery as printed was 21.35 ( One hour) . Order left at 21.45 & delivered at my Vasant Kunj C-8 sector residence at 22.20 Hrs. It was not warm at all. I even made a call at the call center around 22.00 Hrs enquiring about the order & was informed that concerned local outlet shall revert. No body reverted & even asked Pizza delivery boy to talk to outlet however call didn't go thru & it was a faint 15 secs call which ended without any discussion. This has happended last year also. I think outlets are grossly short of resources ( Kitchen & delivery staff ) however why are being customers taken for a ride ??? Pizzahut must explain this. The invoice attached herewith. Vikram

Extensive delays in Pizza delivery

Pratyush_Garg
                I had ordered 3 Large Pizzas from Pizza Hut, Chennai - Taramani Ascendas Food Court Branch on today 26th of February 2014 at 9pm. Firstly the pizzas reached about 45 minutes after the order was placed and upon opening the boxes at my residence, all the 3 pizzas were crushed and the slices were stacked on top of each other. More so the pizzas were cold as well. All this when the store is less than a kilometer away from my place of stay. I have paid a total of 800 rupees for these pizzas and am bitterly disappointed and will never order from pizza hut again!

Poor quality of Pizza

reshuma
                  We tried ordering pizza starting at 3.30 p.m, from our office after coming back from a meeting. Everyone were hungry, that's the reason chose pizza hut thinking of timely delivery. But after calling 3-4 times also they didn't take the order. They said there's some technical issue and will call in 10 mins. But we never got any call back from them. We waited till 4.30. In this case they can straight away tell the customers that they are not taking the orders due to technical reasons why making them wait saying we'll call back. Pathetic service from KFC.

Arun

Anu joshi
                    I have placed order on 23.2, 2014 at 8.25 pm but inspite of calling multiple times to call centre kept getting answer that i will receive it in next five min. Finally pizza arrived at 10 pm ' the pizzas were not hot at all and tasteless. Delivery boy said there was a problem and oven was not working, , , , , If so why we were not informed this problem and made us wait for 1 hour 35 min? we faced lot of embarrassment as we had to make guests and small kids wait for food so long, , , , , , couple of times we experienced this kind of service from pizza hut...Felt very sorry about pizza hut's attitude and service. We and our friends decided not to order next time from pizza hut. Dr. Anupama Joshi [protected]
                    Updated by Anu joshi Feb 23, 2014
                    Later on we ordered dominos pizza. we got it was very delicious.
                    This is usual experience from pizza hut

Refund the balance in my icici account

I placed an order on 3rd April, reference id BIL/[protected]/ PGIMB and amount 179Rs. and the order never was placed . I am expecting a refund soon .

colddrink provided like water diluted

I had order two pizza at ghoddod road surat with one mirinda they give it in a glass its test like water with colour and diluted in water even they charged more then market . . But ththe test like

Pizza Hut — Fraudulent services from pizza hut

coolkn
                      Hi sir,

I ordered a pizza on 22nd feb, 14 (Order no: 167) from pizza hut sector-23 gurgaon branch. I was provided...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (15)Complaint category Fast Food Restaurants

anshu26
                      Would like to share instance of 27th Jan evening visit to Pizza Hut Outlet in RDC Rajnagar, Ghaziabad, UP and ordered for Pizza's. Out of which (as per the order) 2 pizza had tomato in it. (Order no.[protected], date 27-01-14, time 10.56 PM) However, the tomato used in it were stinking and were rotten. We complaint to the staff and they accepted the mistake. They asked an replacement to it with similar pizza's (with fresh tomato) for which we said that as we are already done with the dinner now would not like to have any thing. So please pack an exotica PAN pizza as a replacement and deduct the price equivalent to the rotten pizzas and we will pay the difference However, to our surprise Mr Deepak Shishodia (Shift Manager - Ph +91 [protected]) insisted for a 25% discount on exotica pizza as a remedy. Post which when we insisted further as to what is the harm in giving an exotica pizza and accepting the difference. For which later he agreed but charged 10% service charge on the value of exotica (even for a take away). Post which we denied to take the exotica pizza due to the casual and irresponsible approach in serving and accepting the mistake from Mr Deepak. We asked for a complaint number for which he shared the number of Mr Anil Rana (RM - +91 [protected]) which was unanswered on calling. We also called on[protected], on which Mr Satpal said that this outlet is out of their remit, so he would not be able to help. Would like to highlight here the approach of Pizza Hut Manager was very causal & irresponsible and initially even after the acceptance by staff of the rotten tomato's he was not ready to accept his mistake. After some time, he agreed on the mistake but was not ready to give a remedy for the mistake. Would like to raise few basic question here - 1. When fresh tomato's were present there in the Outlet, why rotten tomato's were used in our Pizza's. 2. Who would be responsible for the health problem that can arise by eating the rotten tomato's in the Pizza. 3. When Staff accepted the mistake, why Manager was reluctant to accept the mistake initially. 4. When mistake was accepted, for remedy why there was a bargaining approach followed with us. 5. What is the policy of Pizza Hut for remedial course in these cases. 6. Why casual and an irresponsible behavior was followed by the Manager. 7. This incident has lead to wastage of my 2-3 hours, who will be responsible for the same. Request you to please let me know of the remedy that can be provided to me and the action that can be taken against the Pizzahut outlet / Manager for following such casual and irresponsible approach. Moreover I escalated this instance to Pizza hut email ID naming "[protected]@dil-rjcorp.com" and "Feedback.[protected]@yum.com" many times. However no response was received from their side. Thanks & Regards CA. Anshul Aggarwal +91 [protected]

Ash_ranjan
                        I Placed an order of Big Pizza, garlic bread and Pepsi on 16th Feb at 1:18 PM . I got an sms that Pizza is out of delivery at 1:49 PM . I didnt got the delivery, so I called again for follow up at 2:08 PM . They said it is dispatched and I would get in 10 Minutes . It did not came, so I called again at 2:24 PM, they said it is aeady sent and I shall be getting in 5-7 Minutes .I did not lose hope, so called one more time at 2:44 PM, same story that I shall be getting it in 5-7 minutes . Finally I stopped following up, as it seems they were just bluffing me . Both the central point and the local Sector 110 Noida Unit . Very disappointed . I dont know whether any action would be taken or not . A highly dissatisfied customer Ashish
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Restaurants & Bars

pratik Vaidya
                          Dear Sir/Madam, We are one of yr.regular client since more than 7-8 years who loves to eat your pizzas.Today we had booked one parcel order to your Satellite-Ahmedabad branch (Shapath-III) worth Rs. 1116/- (Ref.Order no.13414).It was booked at 20.10 Hrs. but we got the delivery at 21.05 Hrs.It took 55 minutes to reach to us. I had a talk & complained about delay but i was told that we do not have standard response time in "Pizza Hut" unless until customer bargains (delivery timing) at the time of placing orders.I requested to pass on some discount as per yr.company's norms but it was refused by yr.customer care executive sitting at aforesaid branch. This is quite surprising & shocking instance for me.We do not expect such type of response from Pizza hut.I[censored] compare yr.service with other companies like Domino's, US Pizza etc.they never argue anything try to give justice to the customers. You are requested register my complaint & look in to this matter. Regards, Pratik Vaidya (Cell : [protected]) A-93, Prime Plaza, Nr. NFD circle, Opp.DLA School, Bodakdev-Ahmedabad. Pin 380054
                          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Clubs, Bars, Restaurants

nitika bagla
                            Worst service.. I have placed my order at 8.11 pm with order no.[protected] with city centre, salt lake outlet which was promised to be delivered by 8.41 p.m... buti did not recieve it till 9.15 pm.. so I tried contacting them but the line was not getting connected. . Somehow I git the no. Of the manager n called him.. he told that my order is on way.. at 9.30 pm I again called him to enquire my status n then I came to know that he has missed my order n that will reach again in 20 mins.. n finally at last I got my order at 10 pm after 110 mins of wait.. is that fair enough.. plus the delivered pizza was not up to mark as it was not cooked properly. .we really regret that we ordered at pizza hut n had a uncooked pizza ..all the best for your future for your one on one free Wednesday's offer.. u r doing a good job in satisfying your customers n maintaing ur quality of product..
                            Ordered Pizza was not delivered even after ordering one hour back.
                            They are claiming to deliver the order within half and hour or it should be given free, but its not at all happening.

Pizza Hut — Refund amount of undelivered order

Hi I had placed an order today the detail of which is provided as a photo proof attached along with complaint. Kindly refund back the amount asap. Thank you

Pricing difference

I have order Pizza Buy one get one. Online order amount and Telephonic order amount going differenence more than Rs. 100. What they people are doing, i don't know. They have to put the same amount as online.

human hair in pizza

There. Was a .. Human hair in pizxa hut sec 26 chandigarh when.i ordered for a pizza n manager said this is not a bigg issue its humanity

nitu555
                              This particular complaint is against the Pizza Hut center located Thane, Cinewonder, Ghodbunder Road, Kapurbawadi, Thane (W). Dear concern I would like to bring to your notice the immoral rude behavior of your Employee. I ordered for pizza and this was the worst experience of mine till date. Myself Roopesh Pandey and I stay at Thane.On Sunday 02-Feb-2014 we had a small family get together at my place. So we planned to have pizza for the same. As I was having Pizza Hut vouchers so I thought of redeeming the same. My home (I stay at Kasarvadavli) is about 7kms from your nearest Pizza hut centre, So home delivery was not possible. So in afternoon around 1.15pm I ordered on Pizza Hut toll free number for 6 medium tandoori paneer pizzas with extra mushroom toppings and confirmed him that I will pick up the same. The call center guy confirmed that my order will be ready for pick up by 1.45pm.So I left home accordingly and reached the pizza hut centre by 1.40pm.The employee at the counter named SATISH, asked us to wait for some time as our order was in progress. Around 2pm I received my order by the same employee (SATISH) and subsequently I made the payment of my total bill of Rs.[protected] by voucher & 1060 by credit card). On reaching home when I opened the pizza box I was shocked to see that the Panner pieces were not baked. Raw pieces of panner were added as a topping and that too 3-4 pieces only. As I had ordered Tandoori panner so was expecting the panner pieces to be baked rather than to be added as a topping. Same was the case for all 6 pizzas. We were really disappointed with this. As no option was left with me, so I again drove all the way to the pizza hut centre with all the 6 pizzas for replacement. On reaching the centre I asked the same employee (SATISH) who handed over me the order to check, on checking the same he told that my order was correct and there is no issue in it. So I just asked him to check the paneer pieces, for which he told that he will not be doing the same. I again requested him to please taste and confirm whether panner pieces were baked or not. Instead of accepting the fault & apologizing for giving pizzas with unbaked panner and replacing the same with fresh pizzas, he started yelling and shouting at us that nothing is wrong in it. The kind of tone he was using was showing as if the Pizzas were given free to us. In response to it even I shouted and asked him to cancel my order and give my money back. By the time one more staff named (DHARMENDRA) also came and asked me to calm down as other customers were also there. I told him the entire situation, but in vain. Instead of asking the employee (SATISH) to calm down and hand over me the fresh pizza, he PHYSICALLY ABUSED ME. He holded me by my collar and asked to get out of the restaurant. This was really not expected. I was left with no option but to leave the restaurant. I want a strict action to be taken against the employees (SATISH & DHARMESH) and would want you to do the best in action to compensate the mental agony I went & for spoiling our get together.

sangeeta151281
                                Complaint Against Pizza Hut Home Delivery- Gurgaon Sector 51

Had an awkward experience with pizza hut delivery today – 1st Feb’14. I booked an order at 8:30 PM to be delivered at Orchid Island, Sector 51 Gurgaon but till 10:15PM I didn’t get my order and ultimately after an argument I had to get my order cancelled. First of all thy book the order and confirm the order will be delivered shortly - the first SMS I got at 9:07PM “Dear Customer, your order has been dispatched and will be delivered shortly. Pizza Hit Delivery” but Its 9:25pm and its not yet delivered... Called them again at 9:25PM and the person on call said will check the order status from the store and call you back in 5 minutes… BUT NO CALL but an apology SMS at 9:31PM “Dear Customer, apologies your order no.[protected] is delayed and will reach you shortly. Please accept discount of Rs 500 or the order value whichever is lesser. Pizza Hut Delivery.” Again after 15 minutes I called them again but I was kept on hold for more than 10 minutes and as usual no update. Rather than getting an update I received an apology SMS again at 10:01PM “Dear Customer, apologies your order no.[protected] is delayed and will reach you shortly. Please accept discount of Rs 500 or the order value whichever is lesser. Pizza Hut Delivery.” This was the height of our patience. Called them again at 10:09 PM and again after keeping my call on hold for more than 5 minutes they said we apologize but the store says currently your area does not fall under our delivery coverage area and will surely deliver the pizza next time on time. This was ridicules at 10:25PM they are saying your area does not fall under delivery zone and the funniest thing is the Pizza hut Outlet is hardly 2 Kmt. from our residence.
                                Don’t understand if they have poor home delivery service, then why do they assure hot delivery. They should stop home delivery. Dominos is far far better than Pizza hut with regards to their commitment towards home delivery. Pizza hut home delivery is a BIG FAILLURE

navjot.s
                                  I placed an order by calling PHD at 8:35 PM (25 Jan 2014). The guy told me that the delivery will be done within around half an hour. At 9:50 PM (which is way long after the pizza was supposed to reach me) I gave a call to ask for the status. I was informed that there is a technical problem and the pizza has not even left the store. And the person will call me back. Sadly, there was no call back from anyone. I tried to contact at least 6-7 times for the delivery status and each time I was told the same. This went on till 11:00 PM. During my 8th or 9th call to the customer center, sometime after 11:15 PM, I was told that the delivery guy tried to reach me via phone (as he couldn't locate the address) but he couldn't contact me and my order was cancelled after I had waited for more than 2 n a half hours!!! (stated that my phone was unreachable, that too when I was placing a call to the call center every 10 mins). Even if the delivery guy was not able to reach me, how could not the call center tell me even once that the guy is trying to call you and you are not reachable??? I was tracking the status every since 9:50 PM and not even once did they inform me. Only at last I got the info that my order has been cancelled. I was even given the phone number of the branch manager who raised my hopes at around 11:25 PM that he will get the pizza delivered but finally he SMSed me another number who will be "responsible" for my order. But sadly the second person whom I had to call told me again that the order is now cancelled. But what disappointed me was the fact that when I had been giving so many calls to the customer center, how was not I notified even once that the delivery guy is trying to call me but is not able to reach me! ??The time span from my first status check call till last would be more than 1 and a half hours. I will be sleeping empty stomach due to this poor management and partially due to my phone network! Highly disappointed to wait for 3 hours and calling again and again and learning only after 3 hours that the pizza won't be delivered. I am a Pizza hut fan. I always prefer to have pizzas at the pizza hut outlets. This was my first home delivery try with Pizza hut and it turned out to be the worse delivery experience I've had yet. Certainly I'll place pizza hut as the last option now for home deliveries.

ravi.cool83
                                    HI, My self Raveenda G I have order 1 Exotica Pizza in PHD on 27 th Nov 2013 from website and paid amount 560 Rs through internet banking due to pizza web site error that transaction got failed and from banking side amount as deducted. After that again i order same thing and i collected order with Cash on delivery, that time checked with shop with my previous order they told that amount you will get within 7 days from bank only like they said. After 10 day checked with bank they told me that transaction is done successful you check with your pizza hut shop only like they said, then after that i called to the pizza customer care regarding this 3 times every time they are telling they will arrange the call and i will not get any call from any outlet, these is the service they are giving to the customer. i requested to give solution for this. 27-Nov-2013 (27-Nov-2013) TO TRANSFER INB Yum Restaurants India Pri YUMRIND Payments MSBI[protected]IGO3001052 TRANSFER TO[protected] 560.00

Online Transcation Fail and Amount not refunded.
                                    same happened with me today :/
                                    and i don't know what to do

Refund Amount

Hi Team, I had ordered one pizza on[protected] at 04:53:22 pm, but the transaction was failed the amount was not refunded. Could you please look into this and refund the amount as soon as possible. Regards, Praveen Kushwah

deliver

did not receive delivery after order no[protected]

Mankamble
                                      To whomever it may concern On Sunday 12 jan 2014 I had what I can call the worst experience with pizzahut. My order was not punched in twice on that day one through the call centre and the other through the web. Afternoon at 12 we ordered the pizza from the call centre for delivery. The female was kind enough to take the order gave us the amount and said it would be delivered at 12:30 pm. We were waiting and as it was 12:30 and no one called for either delivery or conformation we called in back to the call centre and to our surprise the other associate said that there was no order placed from the given number ([protected]). When asked how the other executive confirmed the order she said that the executive who had taken the order did not punch in the order nd that we have to place the order again this after 40 mind after placing the order nd it would take another 30 mins for my pizza to arrive. As my kid was hungry we couldn't wait for longer and opted not to order. Same day evening I not trusting the call centre logged in to the Pizza Hut website and booked for a delivery. It went ok till my payment a confirmation came to my phone that Rs.494.50 was spent on ur HDFCBank CREDIT Card on[protected]:19:50:13 at PIZZA17012. But just after the payment portal completed it took me to the screen which said your order was not successfull. Hello my cc was charged and the site says not successful. I decided to call the call center and explain the problem I had. Then the executive said that not to worry the order will be placed. Just to have a confirmation I asked for the booking id so I can trace it. To which the executive gave me the id no [protected] it was 19:53 and he said the order would be delivered in 30 mins. Not trusting I called up again after 15 mins and to my shock the other executive said no order was placed from my number. I said how is this possible whn I have the booking id and provided the same to the executive. He said that the store will call me in 10 mins. Anxiously waiting the call never came so I called in after 20 mins. Again adding fire to spark the executive said no order was placed. This got to my nerve and wanted the issue to be escalated it was already 40 mins by then And again no pizza in my hand. The TL said that I would have to place the order again and it would take 30 more mins. 10 mins passed no call from the store centre. Called back again and was assured will get a call in 10 mins. Finally the call came in. And I again had to place the order with th store manager Having no option as my cc was already debited I had to go for that option but i insisted to collect it from the store so they don't miss the order again. When I spoke to the store manager Varun from Pizza Hut at SD road Hyderabad he was surprised and said that the ref if would only 4 digit number. When asked how did I get this long number more surprise dropped in and Varun said that the executive gave the number just to get my phone off the hook (wow). Never knew that buying a pizza from pizzahut would be of such a mental agony and I had to call up several times and go thorough all this ordeal I would sincerely ask you to play the tapes of Sunday the 12 if you have it recorded and go through the long list if calls and agonizing moments I had with the call canter executives Manish Kamble
                                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Clubs, Bars, Restaurants

Recently Discussed

(21 minutes ago)
                                        Eloda.biz
                                        refund of rs.3999/- with up to date interest & max. eligible compensation amount - reg.
                                        (23 minutes ago)
                                        Tata Sky
                                        Tata sky set up box stuck in standby mode
                                        (25 minutes ago)
                                        Dotzot
                                        not yet picked up wrongly delivered handset by dotzot for refund of rs.3999/- with upto date interest
                                        (1 hours 14 minutes ago)