Placements4naukri.com — looting in the name of providing interviews from the recruiters

Noida, Gautam Buddh Nagar District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Madhava Pai on Apr 14, 2019
On 10th apr 2019, i got a call from placements4naukri.com called back one mr. Ravindra speaking polished english saying that they are the registered company with naukri.com & by paying a nominal fee of rs 4999/- they will organize a interview with the company in 48 hours. Since i am a job seeker i was tempted to register by paying rs 4999/-. The ordeal didn't end there. I was told by him that his senior mr. Mohit will guide how to proceed. He is again charging rs 7450/- for making portfolio to arrange for the interview with the companies. I didn't proceed from that point. I understood this is a fraud & started questioning him, why was this not told at the beginning of the conversion. I insisted on refund of the amount, which i had paid. I have lost that money as it is non refundable it seems. They are making fool of the general public in the name of naukri & looting the public. Do not fall prey to these kind of fraudsters. I am told they operate from noida. Why is the state government & central government not taking action on such frauds. I sincerely request the concerned personnel to take action before it is too late.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Placements4naukri.com - looting in the name of providing interviews from the recruiters

Company:Placements4naukri.com