[Resolved] Policy Bazaar — iho card not received from 2 months and 3 days

Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
 Urmishoza17
Dear responsible,

I have not received iho card from 28-jun-2017, however i was commited that i would received the same in 15 days. I want answer for delay and today i am badly illed and i want the card to consult a doctor around my area. This is not acceptable and i will claim for this inconvenience to me.in addition the policy was sold by mr. Vikram sharma by offer me iho card for 1 year. I have not received card yet. Means it is hepful me for only 9 months remaining. I am escalating this issue and want resolution now

Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 2, 2017

[Sep 01, 2017] Policy Bazaar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Policy Bazaar Customer Care's response, Sep 01, 2017

Greetings from Policybazaar.com !!

We deeply regret for the inconvenience caused.

Kindly provide your registered contact number or email ID so that we can further resolve your issue.

In the meantime, if you have any other queries, please do not hesitate to call us on[protected]Toll Free) or write us at [protected]@policybazaar.com. We will be happy to assist you.

Pritha Koer
Policybazaar.com
Dear Responsible,
I have taken policy from Mr Vikram Sharma. He assured me to received IHO card in 15 Days, however I have not received my card. Today I am Badly illed and I am not able to consult IHO authorized Dr as I have not IHO card. In addition he is giving irresponsible answer on call. Kindly provide me the solution today as my condition is worsening.
Updated by Urmishoza17, Sep 01, 2017
In addition Vikram Sharma has disconnected call when I asked him to transfer the call to his superior
Updated by Urmishoza17, Sep 01, 2017
I would like to inform you that I have not received any resolution yet
Updated by Urmishoza17, Sep 01, 2017
I want to discuss this issue to the responsible person as Vikram Sharma is giving irresponsible answer. Please call me I half an hour
Updated by Urmishoza17, Sep 01, 2017
My policy number is [protected]...Contact no-[protected]... I want my IHO card and list of IHO authorized medic as I have to consult today
Updated by Urmishoza17, Sep 01, 2017
Please response...otherwise I have to take a legal action on this

Comments

After 24 hours I haven't received a call from the responsible person. contact no-[protected]
Amount 1692 is deducted for my 2 wheeler insurance but policy was not issued.
I have made second time payment to complete, y policy.
Policy bazaar is a fake website don't use it friends.
There is no response from customer care.
Dear sir, I had made bike policy ( Kotak insurance)on your site dated 4/9/2017 with the name of Mr. Deepak Ramdas Ghule. I didn't receive any soft copy on my provided email id even there is an option for a soft copy.i have given my mobile no.
request u to send a soft copy on my email id.

Ground Floor, 119, , Sector 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001