Pt Services Jhandewalan Delhi — they promise give job and collect money and after collect money they did not provide job

I am a job seeker in delhi, and i am updating my cv in quikr job portal.
Then pt services hr call me and say they will provide delhi metro job as a ticketing executive/token operator and send company address.
The address is - t-2331, 1st floor, faiz road, naiwala, oppo. Hardhyan singh road, near hero showroom, jhandewalan metro, delhi. And after reaching they collect 1000 inr and promise they give ticketing executive job in delhi metro. And they will again collect 3000 inr for training session, and after collect money they donot provide any training and send a duplicate joining letter through mail provide date of joining but in letter not mention joining address
Last 25 days they will cheat me
Ptc services hr and team no. Is - mr. Nikhil-[protected], mr. Krishna-[protected], and one other no. Is [protected]
Complaint comments  8 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Ye logo ne meresaath b same kiya pr mai inko aise paise maarne nai dunga mai police complaint file kr rha hu koi h jo saath dena chahega?
Abhishek Kumar✌️'s reply, Sep 15, 2020
Thank you mujhe bhi aaj message aaya h lekin tumhare feedback padh ke mein nhi jaunga
Mere sath bhe frod Kiya h in logo ne

[protected]. Krishna chor
[protected]. Mahi chor
[protected] . Sana char
Ye sab log chor h job ke naam pr chutiya bana reh h in logo se savdhan

Yes, they all are ###.
Ye log ( The address is - t-2331, 1st floor, faiz road, naiwala, oppo. Hardhyan singh road, near hero showroom, jhandewalan metro, delhi) is jagha se fraud suru krte h job seeker ka fayda uthate hai un se paise le k or job dialaenge bol kar logo ka kaat te hai.
ye koi ek date dete hai joining ki fir call krenge us din to mnha kr dete hai ki abhi us company mai hiring nhi chal ri hai 10- 15 din ka time denge or new date dete rahenge. Ye log call tak pick nhi krte hai fir jab inhe paise mil jate hai to.
Sana chor
They are fraud. I also got trapped.they charged 1500 for registration and took my interview on phone and promised me to get a job. But after 2 days I got to know they are fraud and looting money from job seekers. I immediately filed a complaint against them at Karol Bagh police station. They send a sub inspector with me.he enquired them about their company details and proof.they had not any company proofs and could not tell about company details. At last after enquiry they were exposed in front of me.After horrifying with situation they immediately returned my money. If you are also trapped please immediately take help of police and file a police complaint against them. I am sure with police help you will also get your money back. But unfortunately their fraud is still going on.please someone take immediate action against them so that they stop cheating innocent people. Their address is building number t-2331 first floor, faiz road near hero showroom, jhandewalan metro station.

Still these people are making others fool by calling for fake jobs.

Guys I got this message just now and this is written and no further information is given in this. I mean what type of a company is this? Can someone please help me with this?

New Delhi