[Resolved] Racold — racold 3l instant water tank leakage

Kakinada (urban), Andhra Pradesh, India
 Infinity Nerf War on Feb 10, 2019
Sir
We purchased racold 3l instant 31.03.2015. From best sellers, kakinada. Andhra pradesh zip code 533004. The problem is from 4 or 5 months onwards the water tank leacage your service boy came and told that water tank leakage you contact with vijayawada they will arrange new tank. But we tryed somany times but they are not responded. Still leacage going on. So please solve leacage problem as early as possible. Yours [protected]. Radha. [protected]@gmail.com
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 25, 2019

[Feb 10, 2019] Racold customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Racold Customer Care's response, Feb 19, 2019
Dear Radha,

Sorry for the inconvenience you've faced. I have noted down your details and have escalated your issue to the concerned team. They shall get back to you as soon as possible. Appreciate your patience in the meantime.

Team Racold
Racold Customer Care's response, Mar 18, 2019
Dear Radha,

I trust that my team has addressed your concern. I hope you're satisfied with the resolution. You may write back to us for any further assistance.

Team Racold

Comments

My bathroom heater earthing system not working properly.
Racold Customer Care's response, Apr 25, 2019

Dear Babu,

I would like to discuss and address your concern. Please share your product details, complaint number or registered contact number so that I can arrange a callback at the earliest.

For service related information, call 1860 425 2288 / 8600256000 or register your complaint online by visiting www.racold.com. You may send us a WhatsApp message on 9422600140 / 9243700100 or email us at [email protected]

Racold Customer Care's response, Apr 30, 2019

Dear Babu,

I am yet to receive your contact details. Please message the same and I will quickly look into your issue.

Racold Customer Care's response, May 6, 2019

Dear Babu,

As we haven't received your contact details. Your query has been closed from our end. Do get back to us in case of any concern.

Regards.
Purchase 3 geyser electric on 15may at Nagpur from Shree Gopal stores
On installation we find 1 geyser not working on making complaint in toll free they issued complaint[protected]
Company person person Pramod visited at premises and reset the geyser in
just 1 minute and demandingg 350 RS after talking with Sameer hopeless company racold
Date Of Purchase:06/09/2017
CMPLNT:[protected]/03/06/2019
Since i bought this product it has AIR LOCK PROBLEM.
The product was exchanged after lot of followup and mental harassment.
Now once again the same problem has started.
The co. tech says its air lock problem.
Product is for convenience and NOT MENTAL HARASSMENT
DO SOMETHING.
Racold Customer Care's response, Jul 1, 2019

Dear Pankaj,

Dipti
When we switch the geyser no power light is glowing that is power is not passing to it and so I request you to please resolve this problem as early as possible, because as the season has been changed and children and elder people can't go on without hot water.
Racold Customer Care's response, Jul 16, 2019

Suzane
Racold Customer Care's response, Jul 22, 2019

Dear Customer,

I am still awaiting your details. Kindly help me with the same as it'll enable me to resolve your issue faster.

Suzane
Racold Customer Care's response, Jul 30, 2019

Dear Customer,

As I haven't received your details, your complaint has been closed from my end. Do get back in case of any query.

Dipti

Gat No : 264/265/374/376, Chakan-Talegaon Road, Chakan, Maharashtra, India - 410501
    Racold - racold 3l instant water tank leakage