AO Smith Complaints & Reviews

2.6
Last updated Sep 26, 2022

File a complaint to AO Smith

Having problems with AO Smith?

File a complaint and get it resolved by AO Smith customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

AO Smith

Karnataka

AO Smith Phone Numbers

Toll free
1-800-1032468

AO Smith reviews & complaints(311)

I bought the AO Smith Elegance 15litre Geyser on 24sept'2022. I received called from one concern person for Installation at morning on 25th Sept'2022. I told will call later, but after calling him several time doing whats app he didn't replied. AO Smith call centre also stated to wait and cannot further escalated they bluntly refused. I was informed it was charged installation but no transparency or information was provided about installation...
Has my contract of amc getting expired.before expired I have paid my money through gpay on 5th September 2022 for amc renewal. When we call customer care they only say we have raised ticket and asked to send mail to [protected]@aosmithindia.com .but from past 15 days no response to email I sent with transaction details to update my renewal....
My AO Smith Z9 RO is not working from last 2 weeks, I called 5 - 6 times to customer support They assured me technician will visit in 24 hours but it's too long now No one is coming to repair my product.
This is big harassment to me.
Worst service I have seen ever....

I have purchased 2 water heaters but have three months ago and have not used it. When I tried to install it this week both of them would not turn on.
Rephrasing the complaint as I am not ale to edit it.

I bought 2 water heaters on June 8th 2022 and have not used it since then. When I tried to install it this week both of them would not turn on, I reached out to the IBO store from where I had purchased the water heaters, they had asked me to reach out to AO SMITH toll free number and register the complaint, I have been trying to register on the app but I am not able too and they will not take complaints on the phone.
AO Smith Customer Care's response, Sep 12, 2022
Dear Customer, Please let us know your registered case ID or contact number to address the concern. You can also connect us through 1860 500 2468 /1800 103 2468 or write to us at [email protected]ndia.com for any query. Thanks
Dear Customer, Please let us know your registered case ID or contact number to address the concern. You can also connect us through[protected] /[protected] or write to us at [protected]@aosmithindia.com for any query. Thanks

Purchased AO Smith HAS-X1-015-RHS (Right Hand Side) Storage 15 Litre Horizontal Water Heater on 18 March
    Paid additional amount of 2500 when installation was done towards 2 years Water Tank cleaning (every 6 months).

Called AO smith customer care today : 07 Sept to request for tank cleaning (as it was going to be 6 months).

Now they say it is chargeable and that amount I paid is only if some problem happens...
    Our water geyser 50 ltr is not working properly after services and change of parts done by ao smith engineers (Paid Rs. 2100 for services charges and cost of part). I complained again to AO Smith Customer on 29-Aug-2022. As per email received from them for request tracking, the complaint reference number is 16561820.

However, despite repeated calls to their customer service over the last 7 days, they have so far not sent an...
    I have purchased the AO smith water purifier Z8 and also AMC contract on 16th May 2022 valid till 15th May 2024 for an amount 10750/-. After the replacement of filters and membrane suddenly the water purifier started giving insects in water. Then I Registered the complaint on 15th August 2022 and surprisingly for 13 days no response was there from the company. Then after regular follow-up they provided a technician number and he also stopped answering the calls . Then he said he will come in an hour and he is on the way. But for 4-5 days he kept on lying. Please take a strict action against this fraud company as they are cheating everyone by doing false commitments and taking money without any intentions of providing the service.

Date 16 august 2022 filter change and service done for AO Smith water purifier, I asked if water knob is correct person said its fine and will not create problem
      After a week only its free

On 16 august I paid 400rs for service charge
      26 August again asking 400rs service charge to change 100rs knob.

I am fine to pay 100 or part charges, but again service charges within 10days not acceptable and both...
      I have recently installed 3 brand new water geysers in my new home 15 days ago. When turned on, the geysers make a very loud popping noise every single time.

When the hot water tap is turned on, it makes an even louder popping noise so much so that people are afraid to use the geysers.

Need a resolution to this issue asap.

Dear Sir / Madam,

AO Smith Water purifier Customer Support is very bad. while warranty expiry they force you to visit for free service and try to make the device malfunction and the device stopped working. Later they force you to take AMC and additional Engineer Visit charges.

Do not worth to buy. it's kind of SCAM. you are forced to buy AMC all along....

AO Smith — Worst service and fraud professional

I had called for a service professional for the change of the filters as the change filter indicator was on. I have bought the water purifier in Nov 2021 so I still have the warranty. The professional came a day later Mr. Nagaraj from Doddathoguru branch electronic city bangalore. inspite of giving the time slot. And he actually charged rs.2000 for the filters he changed. And then he was asking me to have a servicing done apart from this...

With great disappointment I would like to inform you that AOsmith 6 liter capacity water geyser (A.O.SMITH Geyser 6L/Ver/SGS) has giving us really headache due to the poor quality performance and below par unacceptable product standard.
        I have registered the complaint more than 9 times online and each time the same technician visits, repairs the geyser, however within next few days again same issues. The water geyser do not work. I am tired of registering the online complaint.
        In my last 3-4 complaint, I am asking for the replacement of the product but no response other than sending the same poor technician who also laughs after visiting and agreeing that the product if faulty and he can’t do more than just repairing one more time.

Geysor is not working properly.

A bunch of ants was lying dead in the water tank. The water was being consumed and family members were falling ill because of this.
            This is to draw your kind attention to the manufacturing defect in the Z1 water purifier. We bought an A.O. Smith Z1 UV 10 liter wall mountable purifier on the 3rd of October 2021.

For several weeks we were getting some dust and particles from the tap of the purifier. We registered a complaint...
            Purchased on 15th Feb 2022 from Croma, Blr . From the day one it is not dispensing the hot water properly, couple of times technician visited the site but no luck on 22nd July, another technician came and now it stopped completely .
            water purifier - P6 model
            AO Smith Customer Care's response, Jul 25, 2022
            Dear Customer, Please let us know your registered case ID or contact number to address the concern. You can also connect us through 1860 500 2468 /1800 103 2468 or write to us at [email protected] for any query. Thanks

AO Smith — Newly purchased Water Heater is not working after 1 day of purchase

I purchased AO smith water heater on 16th July 2022 and after 1 day of installation, the water heater is not working.

Raised the SR with case number 16394856. From last 48 hours, nobody bothered to contact me.

What a pathetic service. kindly take your water heater back and refund my money....

AO Smith — AO smith water purifier Z1

I have purchased AO smith water purifier last oct 2021 and since the last two days there is an issue with the produce as the UV indicator is on and we have stopped using the same.I have registered a complaint yest morning but till date there is no response fm the company and i have taken time to even send mails to their corporate office requesting for assistance but not resonse.They are not bothere about the customer concern at all and the...

AO Smith — Replacement of water filter candle

Request to replace the water filter candle. not able get drinking water due to non repalcement.
              Contact number is [protected]...

I have purchased a HAS-X water heater and after one day of purchase company has called me for installation and shared the address
              Technician arrived and told he cant installed inside false celing and company will send another technician.
              After one day I have received a call where a guy told me that my free installation is now cancelled

Please help in this regard

Mayank Anand

Sector 70A
              Gurgaon

122011

AO Smith — Bad Product and no warranty - its Fraud Company

We got a new AOSmith water purifier two months ago and now its not functioning and making acute beeping noise. the service guys comes and says, change the filter in two months. There are other residents in my apartment who changes every 6 months. So something is fundamentally wrong with the machine and filter.

According to call center lady - water coming to my house is different than other houses in same apartment building....