AO Smith Complaints & Reviews

2.7
Last updated May 7, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to AO Smith

Having problems with AO Smith?

File a complaint and get it resolved by AO Smith customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

AO Smith

Karnataka

AO Smith Phone Numbers

Toll free
1-800-1032468

AO Smith reviews & complaints(284)

I have been requesting to the service provider for ao smith water purifier cap since more then a month they have been delaying it by one another excuse and not receiving the calls the worst service i have ever been through please ask ur service men to receive my call or call me back

I want to buy RO Membrane and SCPA Filter kit for AO Smith Z-9 on my pin code 444503.
    Due to service my Water purifier
    I have purchased Ao Smith Z-9 Water Purifier by Amazon, But your service is not available on my pin code.

Please suggest it to me....
    Our RO Water Purification system has stopped working. It is under extended warranty. We complained to AO Smith Customer on 11-Apr-2022. As per email received from them for request tracking, the complaint reference number is 16050321.

However, despite repeated calls to their customer service over the last 7 days, they have so far not sent an engineer to rectify the complaint. Our RO system is still non-functional even though...
    I have been following up with AO Smith Service Center for the past 2-3 weeks and still, no agent has come to my place for Service. I talked to Service Agent but he is giving false promises.

Have purchased Water Purifier Z8 model and I have purchased AMC as well and bit worried about the annual service even after paying a hefty amount. they have to come to my place for Preventive maintenance which they legally mentioned in the...

I purchased AO SMITH 6ltr Gizar, Mod: SGS-PLUS-006, Product No: EDSV006CMC0H1A0 in 2020. Its working UP TO 29/03/2022. Now today morning its not start so I checked Power supply is ok but Gizar not start.
    My Mobile number : [protected], [protected]

I hope you will clear my complain and resolve this problem, Also its 4Years warranty period.

Mehul Shukla.

AO Smith — Replace the product

Hi team,

I have purchased your AO-smith water heater 15 ltr on 21st November 2020.
      I have facing lots of problems with this product and I have registered the complaint 9 time from the purchasing of water heater is not working, you have changed the element, 2 time and next time some other equipments.
      You can check my all complaint details.
      On 8th march 2022 morning, water heater catched the fire, I have...
      Hello AO Smith Team,

As i am getting very worst service from AO Smith Team, as i am not getting ANY TIMEly service from AO Smith Team, as i renew my warranty at that time service made its almost 4/5 month now. no one coming proper engineer for service every time sending ### labour in visit.

Kindly look into it asap

Faizal Mansuri
      Mo: [protected]...

I am letting u know that i bouth Z8 model of AO Smith and also purchased warranty from the last 2 year. But RO SCPA lights will only blink once warranty expire. Light blinks just after the next day of warranty expire. It happens from the past 2 year. Why light not blink after some day of warranty expire or before warranty expires.
      Even it's too costly your service.
      I am not happy with your product and your cunning marketing techniques .
      Even i will not refer anyone or will not purchase any product of your company
      AO Smith customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Dear Customer, Please let us know your registered case ID or contact number to address the concern. You can also connect us through[protected] /[protected] or write to us at [protected]@aosmithindia.com for any query. Thanks

AO Smith — A very poor level of service by your team

I have been dealing with the AO Smith team for the past 14 days since my water purifier's (P3 system) water tab has internal damage and we can't get water out of it. The local team had previously checked and said we would replace the water tab, but it has not yet been replaced. I follow up with customer care and the local team on a regular basis (number provided by AO Smith), but they never answer my calls and lie to me if they do.
        There...

AO Smith — Geyser installation issue

I have purchased ao smith geyser from Vijay sales and it got delivered but the installation from ao smith service Center are not responding properly since from past 8days iam complaining to ao smith through mail and calls but no use. Please help.

Mob:[protected]...

AO Smith — Current is coming from water geyser

Current is coming from water gyser while installing it. I have complaint about this to the customer service care but no response from them...please solve this issue...thank u...

I have purchased AO Smith HSE-HAS 15-Litre 2000-Watt Storage Water Heater (White) | B0152X4708 ( B0152X4708 ) HSN:8516 on dated 30/07/2018 through amazon, but from last 3 days it's not working.
        Please rectify
        Dr Amresh K Singh
        Mob-[protected]
        AO Smith customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is regarding my request no 15683536.
          I have raised the request on 25.01.2022, this being more than 3 days since I've raised the request. I am yet to recieve any technician visit.
          I have also called service centre yesterday wherein they assured that technician will visit by EOD.
          However i haven't received any call yet.
          The product is under warranty and that it the reason I don't want to get it repaired by any external technician.

Kindly help on priority.
          AO Smith customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Dear Customer, we are reviewing the complaint. You can also email us for any grievance to [protected]@aosmithindia.com. Thanks

AO Smith — Water Purifier Pre Maintenance Service

I have been following up with AO Smith Service Center from past 2-3 weeks and still no agent has come to my place for Service. Even I talked to Bangalore division manager but no luck. I talked to Service Agent but he is giving false promises.
            Have purchased Water Purifier Pro Planet 6.
            I am very much disappointed with the kind of service that is provided by AO Smith. I have purchased AMC as well and bit worried about the annual...

AO Smith — Attempting to get customer service

Plumber Joe
            I have called the 800 number multiple times to try to order a part. I’m put on hold for over an hour. I finally decide to push the 1 button so as to get a call back. Days later and still no call back. My customers are waiting on a resolution and I can’t get anyone to answer a stupid phone or call back.
            If this is the kind of customer service you offer then I’ll switch over to Rheem or Bradford...

AO Smith — Company not giving warranty on manufacturing defect

We bought an AO Smith geyser. After we fitted it, the water is not heating when we turn the geyser on. I contacted AO Smith support and they allotted a technician. He visited and pointed out that there is a problem with our geyser. The warranty is still not expired, so I contacted support to ask whether the warranty applies to my case. To this, they keep telling that they are checking, but no proper response has been given by them. Even after...
            We had bought three geyser on 10th of December and 3rd of January while bathing one geyser stoped working and whole house's light got tripped

We requested replacement of product as it is warranty period and dont want any part replacement or repairing work done as it is highly risky to keep faulty geyser home it might put our home on fire

But company says they wont replace, they will repair

I believe you would look into our complain and request replacement of faulty product

Dealer Number : [protected]
            AO Smith customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

AO Smith technician came our house for fixing some issues. He replaced RO Power Supply. Actually this one comes under 300.00. But he charged 1000.00 rupees. Other charges 475. I paid 1475 to S. Prabhuram. Fix this issue.

Sailendra

AO Smith — Bad service provider- Thirumala prasad services Hyderabad

I have been continuously facing bad service and very rude behavior from thirumala prasad provider from Hyderabad.

Even after rasing ticket these people cancel the ticket without my consent and keep on abusing with very bad language.

I have to keep on requesting them for the service.. AO Smith really have take a proper decipinary action on these service provider.

Register mobile number- [protected]br...

Case no. 15508301 still not resolved after many calls and complaints.
                Technicians visiting often make excuse of non availability of parts required for proper service.

Kindly do the needful