AO Smith Complaints & Reviews

2.7
Last updated Jan 31, 2023

File a complaint to AO Smith

Having problems with AO Smith?

File a complaint and get it resolved by AO Smith customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

AO Smith

Karnataka

AO Smith Phone Numbers

Toll free
1-800-1032468

AO Smith reviews & complaints(330)

The complaint no 17113216 has not yet resolved or not even attended by any technician from A.O Smith. Please act immediately on this issue and get it resolved.

Contact person:
B.Veeraswamy
101, Malempati towers, Beside Tiny Tots school,
Prakash Nagar, Narasaraopet, Palnadu Dist,
AndhraPradesh-522601

Dear sir
    We recently purchased AO smith water geyser 4 star category 15 lit capacity from Amazon now the product has stopped performing after 2 months o[censored]se and its not heating as per the claimed standards. We asked the company for service which they denied, asked for replacement denied by Ao smith and they want us to ask for replacement from Amazon. In this chilly weather with a small child We are somehow managing things and its disheartening to See that company is not supportive at all with such a huge reputation and Business. I will never buy an american product.
    Dear Customer, Please let us know your registered case ID or contact number to address the concern. You can also connect us through[protected] /[protected] or write to us at [protected]@aosmithindia.com for any query. Thanks

We live in H block of Phase 1, DLF, Gurgoan.
      One of our neighbour has a very aggressive and hostile dog. He lives in H 38/3, Second floor, Phase 1, Dlf. Gurgaon.
      Even after repeated request to the owner Mr. Sumit Chauhan(ph no.[protected], the dog is allowed to come out without any leash or escort.
      He attacks and bites people and other dogs.
      It has become difficut to come out of one"s house in fear of being attacked by this dog.
      Kindly help resolve this issue.
      We are all dog lovers, we do not want any harm to the dog .
      At the same time we do not want to be attacked by him to.
      Kindly please help resolve this issue.

Odessa, Tx
        12/27/22
        Good evening,
        I am writing to you in frustration with your customer service. I purchased a brand-new water heater from Lowes Home Improvement yesterday 12/26/22. We installed it and did not work. I returned to Lowes to return it but was instructed to contact your customer service. Your customer service informed me that I needed to check the elements on the water heater and that I needed to get a tech...
        I have purchase AO Smith on panchkula on 07/12/2022 but even after 20 days they have not installed it. Unethical behavior by AO Smith. Such a waste of money.

Hi im vinesh, my mobile number [protected]. i have raised complaint ticket number 16939511 on 23rd NOVEMBER 2022 regarding power issue of my water purifier. but not yet resolved. there is no response from customer support. worst service... we are facing so many issues with unresponsive support and service.
          But there's no use on giving complaint here also. Never seen such a worst service like this ao smith. Better to give awareness on this ao smith service to our family and friends. Strongly i will suggest to all the people those who knows me and in social groups regarding ao smith products buying is worst because of the worst service. Im posting photos also how many days they're taking for service and they're not responding for calls also.
          Jan 3, 2023
          Dear Customer, hope your request has been addressed, if not please share us registered complaint number or contact details to initiate the request, you can also write to us for any grievance at [protected]@aosmithindia.com. Thanks

Hi, Can you please share the reason?? Why are not working on my request and not respond. This cannot be acceptable. If you are not able to provide services So please return my all amount with the AMC. Because your services is very irritating

Hi im vinesh. i have raised complaint ticket number 16939511 on 23rd NOVEMBER 2022 regarding power issue of my water purifier. but not yet resolved. there is no response from customer support. worst service... we are facing so many issues with unresponsive support and service. authorised service people also not responding

Jan 3, 2023
                Dear Customer, we are reviewing the complaint. You can also email us for any grievance to [protected]@aosmithindia.com. Thanks

Hi im vinesh. i have raised complaint ticket number 16939511 on 23rd december 2022 regarding power issue of my water purifier. but not yet resolved. there is no response from customer support. worst service...

AO Smith — Unprofessional behavior of Service Area manager

I’m Kavitha from Chengalpet, Tamilnadu. I like to bring to your attention my recent unpleasant experience with your service representative.
                    I bought a AO Smith Z5 water purifier in Mar 2022 and recently on 18/Nov raised a service request #16917211 as the product has issue.
                    Despite 24 hours resolution SLA, the engineer called only on 22nd Nov. since I was away at work I asked the engineer to come on 24th Nov and he agreed....
                    My complaint reference no is 16902489 raised on 15 th Nov . The technician visited and informed that some wiring needs to be replaced which they will indent . It is more than 10 days since and there is no response .

Issue has also been escalated to their Area manager, Mr Ravi but he stopped taking the calls .
                    No information on when the parts will be received or the complaint will be resolved

Very pathetic service so far

AO Smith - It is the worst and fraud company I have ever dealt with.

My 3L minibot geyser purchased on 18th Oct element is faulty as checked by their technician. Now after multiple calls to customer care they are not sending any technician to replace it. If machine is in warranty then what is the problem in replacing it. I wish I hadn't purchase the product from them and rather go for Bajaj or Havells. Worst company, pathetic support. THEY CLOSED MY PREVIOUS REQUEST MARKING IT AS DUPLICATE. GHYS DON'T BUY ANY AOSMITH PROUCT IN FUTURE. If they dont fix my issue for free and with in time, I will knock the door of consumer court soon.
                      sk250344's [Complaint's author] reply, Nov 16, 2022
                      My contact number is 9953026802

We have purchased AO SMITH W/P Z1, B[protected], Dated 17th Dec 2021, our Product No. is IUV010052RZBHN0

we have received following comment form service desk
                        We would like to inform you that, (B[protected] this serial number has been registered with different customer.
                        customer name: NILESH TURKHIA

after than i was share copy of Invoice, after than still not received any replay

Sir one person from online has been frouded 550rs from me..The watt up number of this frauder ...is[protected]..please take against him..

AO Smith — Unethical behavior - AO Smith Geyser complaint

12th October 2022 - registered complain date
                            -[protected]
                            - numerous call to assigned technician, no response, asked money before service, all calls recorded then talked to service supervisor ( number given by customer care) no response on call then send all information on whatsapp,
                            No proper way of dealing customer, request generated multiple times but n resolution. they say its out of warranty so company doesn't provide...

I have complained for geyser service 15days back but still my issue not resolved. No response yet all .They are simply asking to call area manager and area manager assigned different persons each one will calls and ask for the address. Its ridiculous. Some one came and he said that I don't have tool to open the geyser even. The other person called me after a week and he assured me he will be visiting today(22nd Oct 2022) but not yet visited finally he is not lifting the call. What should I do?
                            anandgujjar's [Complaint's author] reply, Nov 1, 2022
                            How many times i have to write or call and explain my issue.
                            My contact - 9346685182
                            I just want to add its been 20 days my issue not resolved. Worst service ever. I strictly give negative feedback for AO Smith and its services to my near and dear for sure. Its a strange that since 20 days my issue not resolved.
                            Nobody responds . As a customer we have to call multiple times and no resolution. Do you think customer is a beggar? instead customer is king or god.

Sir/mam
                              i have purchase two geyser on dt 17..10.2022 from the anuj electronics wide invoice no-aet/22-23/250 but one person come at home for instalation but he is demanding the bribe for instalation for one geyser whenever we also purchase two geyser when we deny to given than he left the geyser and open the box if any item is missing than who will be responsible
                              if you make such channel partner than your image and product image will be rapiddly down so avoid such person for instalation
                              m/s snow cool centre
                              auth.Service provider of a o smith water product pvt ltd
                              mr shahalam
                              please don, t such person for installation
                              jbg marketing and solution

AO Smith — Installation not done properly

Hi .. I had my installation of water heater 15 litres with acknowledgement number[protected] on 14/10 at pin code 141002.
                                I had water leakage when it was installed . The technician didnot resolve it and said he will come tomorrow.
                                Since then I have raised several complaints with customer care no one had turned up yet . The technician was rude and said raise whatever we want to against him . He will choose his convenience.br...

I bought the AO Smith Elegance 15litre Geyser on 24sept'2022. I received called from one concern person for Installation at morning on 25th Sept'2022. I told will call later, but after calling him several time doing whats app he didn't replied. AO Smith call centre also stated to wait and cannot further escalated they bluntly refused. I was informed it was charged installation but no transparency or information was provided about installation charges.

The engineer came today and charged us for un installation 250, for pipe 460 where as in market it is available under 300 and charged 400 for installation.

The installation done is horrible, pathetic and literally un professional. AO Smith is big cheat and unreliable company. They just believe in earning money and fooling customer. There is no response mechanism. I need refund of all charges and proper installation of geyser. I will have not option to escalate on social media.
                                Sep 28, 2022
                                AO Smith Customer Care's response
                                Sep 28, 2022
                                Updated by Pkbalasaria
                                Highly thankful and have done great favour replying here. You are so pathetic and irresponsible that you have even care to reply when mail sent to you. I have sent mail through my email id [protected]@gmail.com
                                You just horrible and dont care. Your engineer are pathetic and AO Smith does not believe in transparency and give surprise by charging customer without giving any prior information. Who the hell you are in India, what superior product you are providing that you charges for installation, un-installation. Any damage to my house, my family AO Smith will solely responsible.